PDA

View Full Version : Does Dave give a fuck if he's fired or not?

Big Troubles
01-25-2006, 08:10 PM
:hitch:

rustoffa
01-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I went with the "He doesn't give a fuck about _______" option.
:)

Bob_R
01-25-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure whether he gives a fuck if he's fired or not. The guy's been on the air for 4 weeks for Christs Sake. He's doing OK. I'm throughly enjoying his show.

At least there's intelligent, interesting banter going on. What did Howard Stern talk about today? How huge his last dump was?

As far as VH reuniting, well, it's the only wise thing to do. Whether it'll ever happen remains to be seen. We're dealing with 2 dysfunctional, insecure, immature, alcholic brothers.

Roth VH is obviously alot more popular than Van Hagar. Anyone who can't even at least admit that much is only fooling themselves.

FACT: BOV1 w/ 2 new Roth tunes sold 2 1/2 million copies. BOV2 w/ 3 new Hagar tunes sold 500,000 copies.

I wonder why?

mewisemagic
01-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
I'm not sure whether he gives a fuck if he's fired or not. The guy's been on the air for 4 weeks for Christs Sake. He's doing OK. I'm throughly enjoying his show.

At least there's intelligent, interesting banter going on. What did Howard Stern talk about today? How huge his last dump was?

As far as VH reuniting, well, it's the only wise thing to do. Whether it'll ever happen remains to be seen. We're dealing with 2 dysfunctional, insecure, immature, alcholic brothers.

Roth VH is obviously alot more popular than Van Hagar. Anyone who can't even at least admit that much is only fooling themselves.

FACT: BOV1 w/ 2 new Roth tunes sold 2 1/2 million copies. BOV2 w/ 3 new Hagar tunes sold 500,000 copies.

I wonder why? Great Post!!

MightyVanAaron
01-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Don't believe the hype. Dave's show kicks ass and will only get better once his producers get off their asses and start producing. Just a man and a mike, there is none better than DLR.

Howard show is the same old retard radio check it. Nothing has changed and he's still resorting to the same bits but now he's charging you for em.

It is so funny how Howard and Robin rip Dave for not exposing his personal life.

The last time I checked Robin's boyfriend was known as MR X
and the only person Howard told us he banged was Angie Everhart and only because she let the cat out of the bag first.

Howard is a hypocrite whose days are numbered.

Phil theStalker
01-26-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
What did Howard Stern talk about today? How huge his last dump was? No, dat was mmy LIVE show.

I'm suing Stern f4or copyright infingement.

:spank:

flappo
01-26-2006, 09:35 AM
i don't think dave gives a fuck full stop

and good luck to him

thome
01-26-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm shure Mr. Strens Radio show on the subject of throwing balogna
at a street walker nude ass is Radio for the Dumb-masses.He
will apeal to 3/4 of the teen Population.

Kinda like the fisting/ bestiality thread on this site.

Both ought to be Beat with a baseball-bat untill the Skull is
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMEPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pushed into the concrete so the bat splinters into a fine powder.

Oh my coments are more violent and discusting than what i commented on, I shall now retire to the garage and -Take The Pipe-.

*Hmm did i remember to fill up,Fuk it*

*Hmmm, Why should I spell check on my last post on this site ,
Fuk It!*

Polk High
01-26-2006, 09:51 AM
i think the show is good, i just wish i could listen to it live in my car. Has anyone sent any emails to some suits at CBS that the show is good

spmusicplyr
01-26-2006, 12:12 PM
yea cuz he tok 1.9 million out of his pasadena house so he's gotta pay that shit back and have a few bucks leftover!!

Nickdfresh
01-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
yea cuz he tok 1.9 million out of his pasadena house so he's gotta pay that shit back and have a few bucks leftover!!

What do you mean precisely?

Nickdfresh
01-26-2006, 01:20 PM
I am beginning to wonder if DAVE likes doing this show...

The term "mailing-it-in" is coming to mind... DAVE certainly has a talent for this, but if he's not preparing, and fairly inexperienced at this point, what can one say?

He should have taken a syndicated weekly show like "Little Steven's Underground Garage" to get more into a flow and to get experience...

And I'm thinking that his "manager," MATT SENSICO is possibly a jerk-off, leading him down the proverbial 'garden path'...

Anyways, I'm certain a portion of his contract is guaranteed, perhaps to up to a year of it...

4rchang3l
01-26-2006, 06:24 PM
http://img.webring.com/r/i/iwantobelieve/logo
but i dont.......:(
i tuned in @ 8am when i got to work and heard him interview the 'ultimate fighting guy' and then :zzzzzzzzzzz ,listened to him droll on about that dumb-ass bicycle chaos crap for over an hour.
that shit might fly on NPR (National Public Radio) but on 'prime time morning drive' in New York City?!
its the FM-radio equivalent of shooting yourself in the fuckin foot.
no shit.
he's just fuckin askin for it by tryin to pull that shit here and i fuckin like Dave and his off-center sense of humor but its pissing me the fuck off, because he's a native New Yorker too and he fuckin knows better!
WHAT THE FUCK!
this topic warranted MAYBE 10 -20 minutes at the most!
bury it and move on already. untill today, i wasnt sure but at this point i cant help but think he wants to get canned and paid and move on.
so sad.
-j:(

DavidLeeNatra
01-26-2006, 06:42 PM
no artist wants to fail in whatever he does...he surely GIVES a fuck...

jslav06
01-26-2006, 06:47 PM
I think that the reason some people don't like the show is because they were expecting a new Stern, considering he's been there for so long. It's just different not being able to wake up in the morning and not hear Stern for some people. It'll take getting used to, but I think Dave's alright right now.

4rchang3l
01-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
no artist wants to fail in whatever he does...he surely GIVES a fuck...
id love to hear a better explana...excuse.
this ain't 'Buttfuck,Kansas' this is NEW YORK CITY,NY!
as much as it pains me to say this and as much as i like Dave...here? its get a fuckin clue, makes 'us'(the business owner) rich or get fuckin GONE!
Dave knows this.
yet i wonder why he pissed so much time away on that lame ass bicycle chaos crap. understand that here? after 5-10 minutes, no cares fuck all about that shit. its "i just woke up, help me wake up by making me laugh or ill change the station" end of .period!
its just that competitive. seriously.
its New York City and its no fuckin joke.
shows like 'Baltazar&Goombah Johnny' @ 103.5 WKTU will chew him up.
i wish i could something more positive but i've lived here all my life and that just would not be the truth of the matter.
sorry for being a jerk...-j:(

jhale667
01-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Well if they want a new Stern, they should listen to Carolla...he's even using the same canned fart sounds...:mad: If my commute was any longer I'd be in danger of being lobotomized via radio...

EddieIsadouche
01-26-2006, 07:57 PM
DLR should have never done this show. He is a rock and roll GOD. What was he thinking? What was his management thinking?

F-U EDDIE. You hate your fans EDDIE. Dave would never have done this if you had your head into music and not up your ass drinking yourself to death YOU DOUCHE. Another birthday gone by with nothing to show. Just ANOTHER year you wasted yoy cancer tongue smokestavk drunkin DOUCHE.

Sorry but i listen here and there to the show but I cannot take it anymore. Dave needs an engaging co-host. Who's going to co-host next week his non-english speaking Limo Driver. God.. make this bad dream go away. GIVE ME VAN HALEN.. THE REAL VAN HALEN

4rchang3l
01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
well said.
as i said before..'he needs a witty co-host like...yesterday!'
lets keep t3h faith and hope for t3h best.
54f3-jamie; )

thome
01-26-2006, 08:59 PM
4rchang3l,

listen to balky an goomba then, vinnie.Bum fuk NY in the Mornin',
more fart jokes per hr than any other station..

NATEDOG001976
01-26-2006, 09:01 PM
The show rocks. Most people just don't get Roth.

fenway5150
01-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Eddieisadouche is correct.....I'm guessing that's not your birth name.....anyhow, good point.

4rchang3l
01-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by thome
4rchang3l,

listen to balky an goomba then, vinnie.Bum fuk NY in the Mornin',
more fart jokes per hr than any other station..
ya have to admit "war of the roses" is funny az fuk.
Dave has to quit being so insecure about Stern and reach out with the Rothism and stir up some shit. it works. he knows it. 'VanRoth' on tour is never gonna happen. its now or never. see the vision,take the vision.
he could be bigger now than he ever was, if he could just see it and let it go and let it rip.
-j; )

EddieIsadouche
01-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Its not stern that makes dave insecure.. its the lousy sisters who show the world that they would rather give up millions and the biggest reunion in the history of music (on par with the beatles) rather than play with Roth. Ho must Dave feel knowing that?? F stern. this is the stick up Daves ass. FU EDDIE YOU DRUNK PIECE OF SHIT.

flatbroke
01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
I agree with some of the other posts that suggest that Dave would be good as a weekly host, or regular guest of someone else's show. He is a fucking riot with some of the stuff he gets loose with... When I heard him advise a caller that they might wish to consider a "small but manageble drinking problem", I laughed my ass off.. Would not find myself on this site if I did not consider myself a long time fan. But, I've listened the last couple of weeks, and it's not what I had hoped for..

The thing in Vegas did not work out because that requires a pre-scheduled structure that I think is not in his DNA. Too many rules and suits to deal with.... This seems antithetical to what makes him Roth.... I hope that it gets better, but wonder if DLR himself feels like this gig is boxing himself in a wee bit too much.

rustoffa
01-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by flatbroke
I hope that it gets better, but wonder if DLR himself feels like this gig is boxing himself in a wee bit too much.

So, after months of negotiations, corporate demands, avoiding Billy Joel's volkswagon of death, etc....

Good 'ol Dave is questioning his predicament?
:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
01-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
So, after months of negotiations, corporate demands, avoiding Billy Joel's volkswagon of death, etc....

Good 'ol Dave is questioning his predicament?
:rolleyes:

the show will improve when the studio is finished and the band is able to come in. Dave mentioned his "window-phobia" during his show, so possibly he's just really not comfortable yet. I think that's why he stands for the shows as well. He's pacing and fidgeting. Probably OCD. :D

Big Troubles
01-26-2006, 11:28 PM
Nah...he looks fine.

Big Troubles
01-26-2006, 11:30 PM
He's just a happy guy.... Really happy on this particular day though?

I think he was licking toads ten minutes before this picture was taken. :D

azcrdnal
01-26-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by thome
I'm shure Mr. Strens Radio show on the subject of throwing balogna
at a street walker nude ass is Radio for the Dumb-masses.He
will apeal to 3/4 of the teen Population.

Kinda like the fisting/ bestiality thread on this site.

Both ought to be Beat with a baseball-bat untill the Skull is
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMEPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pushed into the concrete so the bat splinters into a fine powder.

Oh my coments are more violent and discusting than what i commented on, I shall now retire to the garage and -Take The Pipe-.

*Hmm did i remember to fill up,Fuk it*

*Hmmm, Why should I spell check on my last post on this site ,
Fuk It!* the only pipe your going to take is the black one in your ass.

Golden AWe
01-27-2006, 02:28 AM
he's not getting fired.

Faquar
01-27-2006, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I am beginning to wonder if DAVE likes doing this show...

The term "mailing-it-in" is coming to mind...
He should have taken a syndicated weekly show like "Little Steven's Underground Garage" to get more into a flow and to get experience...

Yes! That show rocks, and Dave would do better, I'd say...

spmusicplyr
01-29-2006, 01:13 PM
What do you mean precisely?

oh, well a while ago there was a thread saying dave was broke...someone said something about him not being able to pay his mortgage....so i looked up through a property profile search at my real estate office and found that in 2003, he took 1.9 million dollars of equity out of his house....

basically, if his house is worth 3 million and owes 0, he can take a loan out for anything up to 3 mill.

so i think he gives a fuck about getting fired, because if he does, he'll have to find a way to pay back that money

Nickdfresh
01-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
oh, well a while ago there was a thread saying dave was broke...someone said something about him not being able to pay his mortgage....so i looked up through a property profile search at my real estate office and found that in 2003, he took 1.9 million dollars of equity out of his house....

basically, if his house is worth 3 million and owes 0, he can take a loan out for anything up to 3 mill.

so i think he gives a fuck about getting fired, because if he does, he'll have to find a way to pay back that money

I highly doubt DAVE is broke. Obviously he's not making millions for touring. But his residuals and song writing credits probably give him an annual six-figure income alone.

I heard an NPR story around the Christmas before last about the guy that wrote material for "The Waitresses," a fun and cheesy 80's chick act...

He penned the tunes "I Know What Boys Want" and "Christmas Rapping." He can live a comfortable middle-class life off the residuals he gets for the second song alone, especially if it's used in a Christmas film. And DAVE's father died, probably leaving him some dough as well, seeing as he was a surgeon.

I don't know why he'd refinance, unless his money is tied up in investments and he gets annual installments from Warner Group, but I think DAVE takes great pains to cover his finances.

After his suicide, it was reported that INXS' Michael HUTCHENSE was broke and had left his family nothing, but it was later reported that he had at least $30million tied up into a deceptive, secure web of investments and bank accounts....

In any case, if DAVE get's fired, I'm sure he gets a portion of his substantial contract which would amount to at least a few hundred grande if not his entire first year salary (speculated to be $4Mill).

bobgnote
01-30-2006, 05:46 PM
He's not getting fired, he's only sucking, which will lead to the TEST:

WILL Stern succeed in his new format? If NOT, Stern is due to pick up backing on old, fed-infested, commercial-tainted radio, maybe back with KROK, maybe not.

Dave can't draw the commercials after awhile, anyway, since after the 2000-1 power deals, TIME STARTED TICKING, TOWARD THE DEMISE OF THE US ECONOMY, including funky 'entertainment,' that is actually sandbagging all of us, riding fan profile spin, to HELL of unreliable news media and tainted, ripoff rock music and its distorted markets and players, all for abandonment, AND PRETTY SOON.

Stern and Roth may BOTH survive, but the trend of limited cleverness by tongue-in-cheek, sandbagging, semi-observant JEWS is way too old, and getting UGLY, since Jews are tainted by Zionism, really badly, despite heroes like Mel Brooks who writes good baseball and war showtunes, like Springtime for Hitler, in The PRODUCERS. Who NEEDS the fakers that the idiots of the Reaganomics rock era wanted to listen to amidst stupid commercials, when they all get too damn OLD!?

Stern AND Roth are both better suited for TV. Their radio is bullshit.

jhale667
01-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Shaddap, bobgscrote.

http://forumpics.info/d/1197-1/forumpics5.jpg

fuckhowardstern
01-30-2006, 06:30 PM
...I don't know why he'd refinance ...

He could have taken an equity line of credit out using his house as collateral or he may have used the house as collateral on some other investment, such as property in New York. Perhaps with his new income from the radio gig he paid off some debt and was qualified for a lower interest rate on a pre-existing encumberance. Any of these transactions would have required the execution and the filing of the document that spmusic described as a "mortgage" - which is actually a pretty rare document - these days banks use what is called a "deed of trust". The fact that he qualified for a 1.9 million dollar loan indicates that the bank thinks he has plenty of money. Even though they are over-secured (assuming the property was owned free and clear prior to the transaction) banks don't want to foreclose - they want the borrower to repay the loan and all its fees. They would not have lent him the money in the first place if they didn't think he could pay it back.

diamondsgirl
01-30-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by 4rchang3l
i wonder why he pissed so much time away on that lame ass bicycle chaos crap. understand that here? after 5-10 minutes, no cares fuck all about that shit. ...-j:(

Dave does care about that stuff. He mentioned it again the next day. He is seriously thinking of riding with that group. He digs that shit. Some people do. You don't. Whatever.

Most of his topics have a much broader appeal. I would have to say that was an exception.

diamondsgirl
01-30-2006, 06:43 PM
I think he cares about his job, but he has always been one to shoot from the hip.

bobgnote
01-31-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Shaddap, bobgscrote.

http://forumpics.info/d/1197-1/forumpics5.jpg

OK, turd from LA. But before I do THAT, consider maybe IF I stopped playing you'd never have been born, and if I stop the info, you will DIE.

But rather, note that you have until 2008 to sort out your James Bond business, or LA just might succumb to water or another infrastructure attack, and YOU WON'T HEAR ABOUT IT.

You SUCK, little girl. When the hit goes down. will it look like an M or W? And when you finish blowing a dog and calling it DAVE, what will you call it, red rocket?

Dave's show sucks. Any questions? LA's days are numbered, I bet. You are only ONE of the many reasons.

jhale667
01-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Wow, dude....delusional much?

fuckhowardstern
01-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Really, dude - get yourself some haldol, eh?

pete
01-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
he's not getting fired.

No he is not.

This has been in the works for the last year.

They tried him out on 2 occasions.

He did a radio show in Boston for 1 week.

A show in LA.

Everybody new what they were getting into that day the contracts were signed.

If, by some chance, things weren't working out, they aren't blaming Dave. It was their call as much as Dave's. More so, without a doubt.

He didn't snow a huge multi-million dollar corporation into buying his schtick.

This is some silly shit.

Big Troubles
01-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
he's not getting fired.

I dunno man... I heard it from a friend- of a friend of mine. His name is Ned. He wears glasses.

so it's true then.

ah, and Dave sleeps in a sleeping bag, in a tent, on top of his apartment building, in a heavy hispanic, crime filled portion of the city.... But only on the colder nights....The warmer evenings he saves trapped children using a street whino, a ladder and two metal garbage cans. It's the very least a humble DJ could and should do.

He wont last a year on radio. I love his freewheelin' talk and nonsense. But Im really biased. I can understand the general public not taking to him, unless he settles down a bit on the drama and talks about more important issues.

Big Troubles
01-31-2006, 09:27 PM
I would like to see him do some tv spots though. Jon Stewart is a must stop. Letterman for the exposure and Leno just so Dave can talk some smack about Williams.

EDDIEVRULZ
02-01-2006, 01:43 AM
WILL Stern succeed in his new format? If NOT, Stern is due to pick up backing on old, fed-infested, commercial-tainted radio, maybe back with KROK, maybe not.

even if howard doesn't succeed (which, by the way, needs a clear definition) then he will still get paid until his contract is up. he won't be able to compete on any other form of radio unless contractually released by Sirius and that isnt gonna happen. even if it did, he wouldn't go back to FM radio. he doesn't need to. he has enough money. anyway, i listen to both shows. howard on sirius and dave thorugh the torrents. best of luck to both.

diamondsgirl
02-01-2006, 01:59 PM
1.9 million sounds like a lot of dough until you look at housing in and around Manhattan. A basic two bedroom condo on the Upper East Side (where Dave lives) costs over a million.

Dirty Duck
02-01-2006, 05:32 PM
I havent been here for awhile.

I dont understand what all this negativity is about Dave's show. He sounds fucking wonderful! All I see and hear is about Dave this...Dave not happy...Dave might get fired...what the fuck? Are we FOR this man or against him? Is this the Roth Army or The Hagar army? I'd be the first to say if Dave's show sucked...but lets get real. The guy is on top of shit. Legendary Frontman....music video pioneer....Best selling Author....and now he's a radio cat. What can the guy NOT do? He's amazing and he's my idol so lets cut the shit. When the show first aired it WAS a little painful at first. But just like riding a fucking bike you need practice. It's now four weeks later and he's on fire. I hope nothing but the best for Dave...fuck the haters.

DavidLeeNatra
02-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck

I dont understand what all this negativity is about Dave's show. He sounds fucking wonderful! All I see and hear is about Dave this...Dave not happy...Dave might get fired...what the fuck? Are we FOR this man or against him? Is this the Roth Army or The Hagar army? I'd be the first to say if Dave's show sucked...but lets get real. The guy is on top of shit. Legendary Frontman....music video pioneer....Best selling Author....and now he's a radio cat. What can the guy NOT do? He's amazing and he's my idol so lets cut the shit. When the show first aired it WAS a little painful at first. But just like riding a fucking bike you need practice. It's now four weeks later and he's on fire. I hope nothing but the best for Dave...fuck the haters.

what a lovely little post...indeed...

bobgnote
02-01-2006, 05:53 PM

Damn, dude, the Jacko threads are out on the web, for you toads.

Dave is a Reaganomics showbiz player. You idiots who think he endures as a fluffy overproduction dancer that barks need to notice ISSUES are ripe. Dave needs to move ISSUES.

Dave is merely trying to sit back like he's THE GLAM and be commercial, where commercial was thug and rip for many years after Hendrix' death. The GLAM, by DAVE, only one of the notorious Warner thives, is getting OLD. His show SUCKS, any questions?

Matt White
02-01-2006, 05:56 PM
JUST SAY NO....THANK YOU

http://sun.menloschool.org/~nfortman/8th/webpages2001sp/BenD.DUI/Marijuana.jpg

Plexi Head
02-01-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm confused.

Big Troubles
02-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
I'm confused.

com-plexi head.

Big Troubles
02-01-2006, 06:34 PM

nobody said he was going to get fired. Not too many ppl are "against Roth". The thread is titled "Does Dave give a fuck IF he's fired or NOT?

silly goose...er...dirty duck. :)

Dirty Duck
02-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Damn, dude, the Jacko threads are out on the web, for you toads.

Dave is a Reaganomics showbiz player. You idiots who think he endures as a fluffy overproduction dancer that barks need to notice ISSUES are ripe. Dave needs to move ISSUES.

Dave is merely trying to sit back like he's THE GLAM and be commercial, where commercial was thug and rip for many years after Hendrix' death. The GLAM, by DAVE, only one of the notorious Warner thives, is getting OLD. His show SUCKS, any questions?

I love people who always reply with riddles in their sentences so they can look like they know what they are talking about. I'll get back to you after I decode all the crap you just dished me...

Big Troubles
02-01-2006, 06:36 PM
I read "Jacko threads" in the first sentence and nodded off... :D

Big Troubles
02-01-2006, 06:38 PM
bottom line is Dave is adjusting and the critics are all over him. They and many others are comparing Dave to the last guy who held the position. I dont think Dave has big shoes to fill. In fact im pretty sure he doesn't wear shoes. I think Daves hardcore fans love him regardless, his loyal fans appreciate his work and enjoy his sense of humor and intellect. The rest of the world are Roth haters and people who dont know anything about him. That's the audience he wants and frankly that's the only audience that matters when it comes to CBS.

Big Troubles
02-01-2006, 06:39 PM
or as Elvis would say...

Hmm......

:elvis:

Dirty Duck
02-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
nobody said he was going to get fired. Not too many ppl are "against Roth". The thread is titled "Does Dave give a fuck IF he's fired or NOT?

silly goose...er...dirty duck. :)

BIG TROUBLES....we gots NO troubles! I was just referring to the fact that so many people have had nothing but shit to say..ya know? It has NOTHING to do with your thread. BIG TROUBLES...since I first came here you've always been cool to me...and I never forget courtisy! Rock on...

Big Troubles
02-01-2006, 06:54 PM
oh def. I hope I wasn't coming across as an asshole. I realised too that there has been some pretty harsh criticism on Roth and all that is Roth (:D) lately. Im thinking ppl pegged him early on as a disaster and it just stuck. No matter what, if dave brings an A game to the show there are always those who slam him. Hey, without Dave, I would've never believed Queens cd was that good. Now Im listening to Queen. :D Seriously. He's one smart cat and very deep when allowed to go off. People just need to accept the fact that this IS Dave. I dont think I want the Dave of 1984 like all the haters do. I like the more mature one. Sean Connery - James Bond. Christopher Reeve - Superman. Well maybe not the last one.

rustoffa
02-01-2006, 10:01 PM
The rest of the world are Roth haters and people who dont know anything about him. That's the audience he wants and frankly that's the only audience that matters when it comes to CBS.

I catch a bit of the show on a daily basis, and without a doubt...there's some call screening going on. Over the last couple weeks, there have been ALOT of casual 'topic-based' speakings' to that.

I'll say this again in yet another fashion: This medium is nothing new. It's been beaten to death, re-treaded, and given more lives than Godzilla.

Motherfuckers' with nothing but DEMOGRAPHICS' backing up their PHD's study this medium for a living.

The suits @ corporate ground zero rely on whatever real or imagined demographic the sub-Freudians' tell them to go with.

This isn't a re-hashing of Stren.

The cursing magician is riding the same vote of cuntfidence via afternoon delight.

Fucking Hannity, Savage, Lamebaugh? Millions of pseudo politicos' make millions for those shows.

There's a demographic out there....the one that's full of freaks that want to say something other than "you're a great American", or "Hitlary can go straight to hell."

The PHD's and suits' are searching for it folks......

Knock 'em dead Dave.
:)

Dirty Duck
02-02-2006, 09:14 AM
oh def. I hope I wasn't coming across as an asshole. I realised too that there has been some pretty harsh criticism on Roth and all that is Roth (:D) lately. Im thinking ppl pegged him early on as a disaster and it just stuck. No matter what, if dave brings an A game to the show there are always those who slam him. Hey, without Dave, I would've never believed Queens cd was that good. Now Im listening to Queen. :D Seriously. He's one smart cat and very deep when allowed to go off. People just need to accept the fact that this IS Dave. I dont think I want the Dave of 1984 like all the haters do. I like the more mature one. Sean Connery - James Bond. Christopher Reeve - Superman. Well maybe not the last one.

:) I hear ya! I agree with you a %100! et's hope for the best!