PDA

View Full Version : VAN HALEN,rock, 80s metal bands DVD TRADES here...

skoolsout
01-26-2006, 03:52 AM
Hi,
I would like to trade DVD's of live concerts and promo videos.

I would like to trade with other people for DVD's only.
I want Dokken and Ratt,Van HAlen but NO VAN HAGAR,thank you

This is for straight trades no cash please.

This is what I have :

a)Van HAlen:
-LArgo 1982,
-US festival 1983(ozzy,crue,vh,qr etc)

b)Randy rhoads:-6 string god,
-20th anniversary,
-whiskey 9 22 79.

c)Judas Priest:memphis 1982

d)Iron MAiden :1984 argentina?

e)U2 1987 live LA coliseum

f)stevie ray vaughn 1984 live

I would like:

1) the other Randy/QR dvd from 1979,also the sound check from 1982 and maybe some compilation of the chicago show-i have it on vcd but i want dvd format.

I also would like any VAN HALEN video with ROTH.
Any live show would be great as well as a good quality videos compilation dvd which doesnt have static noise on the audio....

2)any DOKKEN dvd from 1985-88 containing live performances and/or their video compilations

3)any Ratt dvd from 1983-1988 containing live performances and/or their video compilations

3)any metal guitar hero compilations including footage live or video from bands like white lion's vito bratta or xyz or winger,loudness...

4)I also like semi-hair metal video like defleppard but NO glam like poison/bonjovi/motley...

Anyway give me a holler thru the private messaging here if you like anything i have and you have something i want....Thanks

jgdrag
01-26-2006, 08:10 AM
Do you have the Largo 2 disc version or 1 disc?

Dave's PA Rental
01-26-2006, 08:50 AM
'semi-hair metal'...never heard of that...

and Bon Jovi was not glam.

skoolsout
01-26-2006, 02:26 PM
my largo footage is the 1 disc-the quality is good except for some spots where it cuts out...not too bad...there is also some 2 minute interview with dlr at the end with some german guy?

jgdrag
01-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Mine is also 1 disc but am working on something from Brazil and the 2 disc version

The static noise will be tough to get around from what I see, if we are just starting this trade shit, we will have to find who has the best copy
of each show, but we will eventually find the best video and audio copies of all the shows

Dave's PA Rental
01-26-2006, 06:50 PM
guys, not alot of traders around here...

if you are just starting out, then go sign up a vhtrading.com, ask some polite questions and I think people there will help you out...

jgdrag
02-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Maybe that is what we need here, not at VH Trading

DeadOrAlive
02-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
'semi-hair metal'...never heard of that...

and Bon Jovi was not glam.

Oh yeah, not glam, just crap. Bon Jovi was crap.

Hardrock69
02-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Judas Priest live in Memphis is an official release.

It can be gottne by buying the Metalagy Box set.

I can see trading BOOTLEGS, but official releases is crossing the line in my book. Aside from it being illegal.

Big Troubles
02-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Judas Priest live in Memphis is an official release.

It can be gottne by buying the Metalagy Box set.

I can see trading BOOTLEGS, but official releases is crossing the line in my book. Aside from it being illegal.

If you have to buy the box set to get the Memphis show, then I can understand the interest in trading. I dont see too much harm in it, but I understand the legalities. Can the Memphis show be purchased alone?

Bon Jovi isn't good enough to get it's own category. And that says something, because the lowest category on my list is "Shittier than Shit" :) All those one hit wonder bands from the past ten years, go onto a better list.