What if CVH announces a REUNION...How many Concerts will you attend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

What if CVH announces a REUNION...How many Concerts will you attend?

After listening to ROTH RADIO today's last 15 minutes, which I encourage all to go back and listen to, made me think....IF the "inevitable" ever becomes a reality - what would I do?

For starters, I would go into debt, take a second on my house, have my car repossessed to buy my front row $500.00 seats for at least 3 shows worth! You know these seats would go in a NYC minute. The shows will sell out at bullet speed.

As far as I'm concerned, this would be the concert of all CONCERTS....I'd be celebrating with high end liquor, champagne and stuff I never allow myself...the red carpet treatment for me-self...never to live this celebration down.

How about you?
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Probably just the most local show. I already gotta figure I'm gonna get raped on ticket prices (although you can't really rape the willing, hmm?), and with three kids in my back pocket, well...finances just aren't that easy to come by.

Now saving though, just in case
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

HA!

I sold a Kidney in anticipation.......I'm set!!!:p

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
        HA!

I sold a Kidney in anticipation.......I'm set!!!:p
        Hope you sold it to Ed or this tour ain't happenin...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I'll let Dave fuck my girlfriend to get backstage!

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

My girlfriend, sure!

My wife? Fuck that...I gotta have SOMEPLACE to live...
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

LMAO!! Wow, I thought letting my car get repossessed was a major sacrifice for a VH Concert, but it's nothing compared to giving your girlfriend to the band for dessert.
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I'm there for all of the LA shows...I only got to see them once back in the day...
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  I'm there for all of the LA shows...I only got to see them once back in the day...
                  WOW at least you did get to see them back in the day! I think if they did do the tour...LA would be their home turf, so they would play LA last....you know what they say...save the best for last!

It would be fun to hit the first and the last shows on the tour! I think it would bring chills just to hear the roar of the audience the minute CVH came out on stage...it would probably be a 15 minute roar before they could get on with the music! and they would probably be forced for at least 7 encores!!

Get your Bic Lighter ready.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Yep, 1984 tour...they destroyed my home town. I was 5th row ( on Eddie's side ). Good times.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jslav06
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2006

I would attend one, because thats all I'm gonna be able to afford.
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                      I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

I would attend exactly one, in Atlanta (assuming they come here).

If it turned out to be a really mind-blowing, ball-thumping experience (which I hope that it would be), I might try to attend another show.

Let's make it happen first!

ROTH ON BITCHES!!!
                        23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Never seen cvh live and I wouldn't want to now. Id love to hear a good boot of the show, the dvd and I'll buy some t shirts. But I fear Ed and Al would probably make the fans feel ripped off. So no thanks. Gimme the CD, some boots, dvd's and t shirts and Im one happy pappy!

They still have to find Edward though. Keep that in mind.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

I guess the ball is completely in Ed's court right now. Even old neck brace himself, Alex, seems to be ready to do it. And we all know that fatty bass player will ride the coat tails.

So come Ed...Quit buying stock in Smoking Loon and get your shit together.

The 'smelly, drunk and homeless' motif is getting old.

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

LOL well the thing is, CVH will exists with JUST Dave and Ed. It always really was just them two. Seriously... Know how easy it would be for Dave and Ed to find a new bass or drum player? Ed and Dave were the magic. (well, minus the old Mike Anthony screams on the early recordings)

so yeah... Its all Ed. Lets hope Alice can catch Ed in between free basing and talk some sense into the now skeleton guitar wiz.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...