PDA

View Full Version : Bush Twins Fight Terrorism

LoungeMachine
01-29-2006, 07:22 AM
Sun. January 29, 2006

Bush Twins, Barbara and Jenna At it Again
by Jack Ryan

Page Six is reporting that those 'wild and crazy gals' the Bush twins are once again raising eyebrows. The girls, no stranger to scandal have yet again splash themselves front and center with a alchohol driven table dance at a D.C. Night club.

"Fun-loving First Twins Barbara and Jenna Bush were spotted dancing on tables at a boozy "Broken Resolutions"-themed soiree at D.C. hot spot Play the other night. The Grey Goose vodka-sponsored blowout featured "cigarette girls passing out smokes, chocolates and even condoms," reports the Hill newspaper. "There were fishnet-clad dancers, sporting handcuffs and police hats, gyrating on a pole." The toxic twins' club-hopping lifestyle seems to have rubbed off on their long-suffering Secret Service bodyguards: The ear-piece-wearing minders were reportedly decked out in "clubby" clothes for the festivities."

A club go-er tells the 'Post Chronicle,' "Luckily for Jenna, the cameraman missed 'the best part' -- Jenna on all fours doing 'a butt dance.'"

LoungeMachine
01-29-2006, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

'the best part' -- Jenna on all fours doing 'a butt dance.'"

Oh, yeah.......

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhh

BITEYOASS
01-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Gee, what great family values the Bush family has! :rolleyes:

Cathedral
01-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Gee, what great family values the Bush family has! :rolleyes:

They would both have been a hit at our after gig parties, but both of them are what we would have called, "Boring".

They could push the envelope a bit more, that much is very clear.

Man, I almost spit out my pop when i saw a VH/DLR fan commenting on family values, lol.
I can't even bitch about morality with a straight face sometimes, lol.

Dave's PA Rental
01-29-2006, 08:06 PM
I read the above post real fast and though it said "I almost spit out my poop..."

I read it again.

Dave's PA Rental
01-29-2006, 08:06 PM
OH MY GOD I JUST POSTED IN THE FRONT LINE!!!!!

Cathedral
01-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
OH MY GOD I JUST POSTED IN THE FRONT LINE!!!!!

And twice no doubt, welcome, the water is warm and i'm sure you know why, lmmfao.