PDA

View Full Version : If you like Sammy Hagar:

ian_doherty
04-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Please go crawl under a rock and don't bother coming back out.
Thanks!

hitch1969©
04-06-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by ian_doherty
If you like Sammy Hagar:

Please go crawl under a rock and don't bother coming back out.
Thanks!

Listen, ian_doherty...

IF that is your REAL NAME....

You need to accept that Van Hagar is BACK. AS a member of the DLRarmy team, you need to support ALL that is VAN HALEN, even if you don't personally approve.

um, that's what we call TEAM WORK.

To function as an adult in an everyday society, we must mature. We get up every morning when we don't want to. WE go to work with people that we hate, and we do SHIT THAT WE DONT WANT TO DO!!!

If you can't play by THE RULES, I suggest that you GO TO A HOMELESS SHELTER and slag the ROTGUT all day and scam motherfuckers with "will work for food"!!!

Otherwise, PUT ON A HAPPY FACE and LIKE IT.

Like we all do.

dork!!!

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhuh uh uh

BREASTS!!

=h69=

gothqueen
04-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Amen, Ian.

tjvhou812
04-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
Listen, ian_doherty...

You need to accept that Van Hagar is BACK. AS a member of the DLRarmy team, you need to support ALL that is VAN HALEN, even if you don't personally approve.

To function as an adult in an everyday society, we must mature. We get up every morning when we don't want to. WE go to work with people that we hate, and we do SHIT THAT WE DONT WANT TO DO!!!

If you can't play by THE RULES, I suggest that you GO TO A HOMELESS SHELTER and slag the ROTGUT all day and scam motherfuckers with "will work for food"!!!

Like we all do.

dork!!!

BREASTS!!

=h69=

well said hitch

Big Troubles
04-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Breaking the rules in the Army is a criminal offense. Do we have to post the rules for you again, Hitch? :D

Fuck Sammy, er Spermmy. And fuck the bros for their unholy alliance to the enemy.

:monekyl:

gothqueen
04-06-2004, 05:32 PM
WOOHOO!!! You go, BigTroubles!

SilvioDante
04-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
Listen, ian_doherty...

Like we all do.

dork!!!

BREASTS!!

=h69=

Hitch,

I usually find your post interesting yet frightening, but not this one.

You are correct this is the DLRarmy, not the Van Halen or Van Hagar army. We support Dave. Plain and simple.

I am sure that VHLinks has a great Van Hagar Army section, but it is not for us. DLR forever.

pardo
04-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah!

Golden AWe
04-07-2004, 01:38 PM
IRONY is the word of the day.