PDA

View Full Version : Rate Radio Shows

TerryGale
01-30-2006, 04:38 AM
DLR is being rated online here..
http://www.radioratingz.com/ShowMost.jsp?query=2
He has been divided up into several entries vs others who just had one entry. Am not sure how fair that is... The O&A trolls have been there too...

You can rate each show once. Don't have to join unless you're going to add shows. Rate all of your favorite radio shows!

TerryGale
01-30-2006, 04:56 AM
By the way, DLR could use some plugging over at my place too.

If a few hard-core DLR fans showed and ID-ed themselves, they might talk me into a sub-forum with one of them moderating.

fuckhowardstern
01-30-2006, 07:25 AM
Well I went to the site in the link and started to leave a good review. The site then wanted me to start an account so before I did it I googled "radio ratingz" because I wanted to see if this site really mattered other than as some internet reporting service. I only got two hits and strangely neither of them was "radioratingz.com".

The first link was AOL radio. I clicked the second link which described itself as:

"Listening to more satellite and Internet radio? Read about alternative radio stations and review them as well on Radio Ratingz.com."

Here is the link edited so no one can click on it from this post for information purposes only:

//free-internet-radio.ichtaca.com/

It downloaded a trojan to my computer and now I have to scan with norton!

Terry, do you, or does anybody else have any information on the legitimacy of the ratings on the site you linked in your post?

It seemed to me to be nothing more than a list where people could review various radio shows so others can read their opinion. Dave's list resembled the petition that was posted on this site a few weeks ago.

bru87tr
01-30-2006, 08:30 AM
no thanks!

diamondsgirl
01-30-2006, 02:10 PM
they said they would send me an email to activate my account...but so far...nothing :(

I'll try again later

diamondsgirl
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
still nothing :(

ELVIS
01-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Somebody close this...