What is stopping Lounge Machine from killing himself???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

What is stopping Lounge Machine from killing himself???

God I've been gone for months he still can't keep my name out of his threads and posts.

No skin off of my back but then I really thought about it. Why doesn't this guy just blow his fucking head off???

He lies constantly about doing exciting things and being a Rock star. Whatever he does or did he's washed up at it. I believe he use to work at a car wash but it's tough to imagine when he'd find time while he wastes his remaining days here trying to be the somebody that nobody ever gave him the chance to be.

Give your best guess why he doesn't blow his head off.

My guess is not enough for a gun or bullets.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

How's life in the male room, jizzy?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Jizzy's Back. I see you post while Lounge is out havong a real life, while your sucking cock AGAIN!
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• boy, u stupid
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2005

He's a cunt and spends entirely too much time on my site trolling for dick.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by boy, u stupid
          He's a cunt and spends entirely too much time on my site trolling for dick.
          Much like you Huh Joey? You wish Lounge was gay don't you. Same thing with Al.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Joey is talking about himself.

He is a fucking homo cock-gobbler who longs for the day when he can lick Jizzystool's ass.

Unfortunately, Jizzystool is too busy getting fucked in the ass by the winos on skid row down the block from the carboard shack he calls home...

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              Joey is talking about himself.

He is a fucking homo cock-gobbler who longs for the day when he can lick Jizzystool's ass.

Unfortunately, Jizzystool is too busy getting fucked in the ass by the winos on skid row down the block from the carboard shack he calls home...
              LMMFAO, Fucking Classic

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

God you could cut the homosexual tension in here with a 12 inch black dildo.

I never knew you guys thought about me and gay stuff at the same time.

I don't want to embarass you guys or nothing but you guys come off a little gay dreaming of me having sex with men. Talk about Owned. When I am Webmaster and my first check comes I'm wiping that shit straight off this board forever. No more fags that's my first order of business. And the closet Fags........I know who you are and your going to be banned.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  LMMFAO, Fucking Classic
                  Want to talk to my cousin dave boy???

Talk about a Owned Bitch. Your Owned forever.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                    Want to talk to my cousin dave boy???

Talk about a Owned Bitch. Your Owned forever.
                    Hmmm,

(Note To Self: Call DLR on the radio show and see If he is even related to Ryan Mohonan.)

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

What keeps people from killing themselves?

Awesome friends like me.
                      Ya see, whenever a friend is feeling down and depressed and had enough i just open the scrapbook of my life to them and within hours there is found a new reason for living.

Ya see, it's a fact that no matter how bad you may have it, someone out there has it much worse.
                      With that in mind, pulling up the boot straps and trudging forward seems to become a much easier task.

Never give up, that's the key, then spread that message to others who have reached the end of their ropes.

We can't make it through this world alone, and we can't go beyond it without God.

Peace be with you all, and God Bless!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                        .... Why doesn't this guy just blow his fucking head off???...
                        Give your best guess why he doesn't blow his head off.
                        Hmmm I don't really know the guy other than reading his posts. But if I was to take a guess, he probably doesn't kill himself because he has a loving wife and kids, has a lot of friends, enjoys a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, is well-balanced and has a healthy mind, and because he looks forward to what the future will bring.

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                          Hmmm I don't really know the guy other than reading his posts. But if I was to take a guess, he probably doesn't kill himself because he has a loving wife and kids, has a lot of friends, enjoys a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, is well-balanced and has a healthy mind, and because he looks forward to what the future will bring.
                          Couldn't have said It better myself.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                            What keeps people from killing themselves?

Awesome friends like me.
                            Ya see, whenever a friend is feeling down and depressed and had enough i just open the scrapbook of my life to them and within hours there is found a new reason for living.

Ya see, it's a fact that no matter how bad you may have it, someone out there has it much worse.
                            With that in mind, pulling up the boot straps and trudging forward seems to become a much easier task.

Never give up, that's the key, then spread that message to others who have reached the end of their ropes.

We can't make it through this world alone, and we can't go beyond it without God.

Peace be with you all, and God Bless!
                            Nice post Cat.

I know as well that if things seem bad, they can always be worse.

Regardless, Lounge isn't a depressed person by any means. Jizzy's just a fuckstump with a big mouth, who desperately needs attention of any kind and his pea "brain" 'tis pickled in bongwater.

He ain't funny, has no game and would serve the world better if he took his retarded ballerina tap dancing act elsewhere.

I'll bet money that when Jizz passes out in the park (while trolling for men in public restrooms and after smokin' too much cheap weed) that when a dog pisses on his ugly melon, it makes his day.

Calling Doctor Love...

You got the cure we're thinkin' of? Unfortunately, the site's picked up another infection of bad Jizz...
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Oh good.... Lounge is here right now to put a swift end to your stupid fucking shit, Ryan.

Watch and learn motherfucker.

Oh, and how is Cherstar? Tell her I lost her number, but I did find her panties.

Comment

Working...