X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Iran's President Lashes Out at Bush

""Our nation can't give in to the coercion of some bully countries who imagine they are the whole world and see themselves equal to the entire globe," he added."

A reason why the U.S. is a disgrace to the world today.
    sigpic
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Hey Steve, do YOU think Iran should be allowed to develope nuclear weapons?

And if so, what do YOU think they'll do with them?

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Ever notice that liberals take up with dictators all the time?

If it's not Chavez or Castro, it's this nut from Iran.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Sad, isn't it?

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

By the way, Steve....The U.S. isn't a disgrace.
          Whats a disgrace is how people can abandon it based on political differences. what's a disgrace is how people seem to spit on those who died to give them the right to call it a disgrace without fear of punishment.
          What's a disgrace is how some people are fair weathered citizens, you know, only love it if their guy is running the show, obstruct everything when they aren't, blah blah blah...

Dude, keeping a dictator who has made threats against other democratized nations from having nuclear arms is our duty and our responsibility.

Don't quote a dictator and then refer to this country as a disgrace if you want to call me a friend, that's crossing the line of respect there, pal.
          If this country is a disgrace to you then pack your fucking bags and get the hell out. otherwise, purchase a clue and stop blowing the liberal horn of partisanship.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Re: Iran's President Lashes Out at Bush

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
            [B
            A reason why the U.S. is a disgrace to the world today. [/B]
            Is this what you think, Steve?

Is it?

Have the fucking balls to 'fess up.

You wrote it.

How many other people in this forum agree with this statement?

Hmm? :confused:
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I believe it is a disgrace to think you are the entire world and bully other countries.

It has been proven time and time again, the bully is the coward.

And the image of the United States has obviously been reflected to the rest of the world.
              sigpic

Comment

• diamondD
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Steve, if you give a damn what the leader of Iran, a man hell-bent on the extermination of a race of people, says about our country, you're truly a bigger idiot than anyone on here has given you credit for.

Why would anyone take his point of view seriously? Or yours?
                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                  I believe it is a disgrace to think you are the entire world and bully other countries.

It has been proven time and time again, the bully is the coward.

And the image of the United States has obviously been reflected to the rest of the world.
                  And this "bully" image, it's all the result of Bush, right?
                  And it's the truth because the Iranian Dictator says so?

Well, i'll ask again, Steve...Do YOU think Iran should be allowed to build nuclear bombs?
                  And what do YOU think they'll do with them?

Steve, as long as the world keeps revolving and mushroom clouds aren't popping up all over the place, I could give a shit as to what Iran's asshole mouthpiece has to say about our image.
                  if they think we're going to sit by and let them proceed, they've got another thing coming.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    Ever notice that liberals take up with dictators all the time?

If it's not Chavez or Castro, it's this nut from Iran.
                    It's all a matter of timing apparently...

BTW, CHAVEZ was democratically elected, and who's for CASTRO?

In fact, technically, I think that Aberja_______ (however you spell his name) was elected too....
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-01-2006, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Noooooooooooooooooooo, not the Rumsfeld/Hussein shot again!

Rumsfeld is thinking:
                      "Yeah, that's right, you're our bitch and we're gonna be a fucking that comes back to haunt you. Oh, are those your two young boys, my what strapping young men they'll be when they grow up, ~gootchie gootchie goo~..........Well, you have your new arms, i take it everything was as ordered or preferred pssssssssst, we threw in a couple of bio-surprises, those Iranians will really like that, WELP, i guess we're done here, i've got an army to manage and you've got a war to finish, Have A Nice Day!"

Hussein is thinking:
                      "Hmmmmm, dere is sand in my crotch, huh, weapons? Oh yes, de weapons, why do i sound French to myself, dammit, Huh? yes, yes, the Iranian's, then the Kuwaitie's...then THE WORLD, AHHHH HA HA HA HA......hmmm, did i leave the lights on in my Mercede's?...Baaa, oh well time to get to mass murdering, de early bird get's the amputated fingers i always say."

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        It's all a matter of timing apparently...

BTW, CHAVEZ was democratically elected, and who's for CASTRO?

In fact, technically, I think that Aberja_______ (however you spell his name) was elected too....
                        Yeah, and Hussein was 'democratically elected' as well, garnering a record 99.96% of the vote, back in 1995.
                        Last edited by Warham; 02-01-2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• 4moreyears
                          Commando
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          By the way, Steve....The U.S. isn't a disgrace.
                          Whats a disgrace is how people can abandon it based on political differences. what's a disgrace is how people seem to spit on those who died to give them the right to call it a disgrace without fear of punishment.
                          What's a disgrace is how some people are fair weathered citizens, you know, only love it if their guy is running the show, obstruct everything when they aren't, blah blah blah...

Dude, keeping a dictator who has made threats against other democratized nations from having nuclear arms is our duty and our responsibility.

Don't quote a dictator and then refer to this country as a disgrace if you want to call me a friend, that's crossing the line of respect there, pal.
                          If this country is a disgrace to you then pack your fucking bags and get the hell out. otherwise, purchase a clue and stop blowing the liberal horn of partisanship.

5 Stars!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Iran's President Lashes Out at Bush

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

How many other people in this forum agree with this statement?

Hmm? :confused:
                            It is the Bush Criminal Empire, and those who blindly support them, who are the disgrace.

Unfortunately, to an outsider, it may be hard to detach the BCE from the real America.

Just as YOU can't detach this Iranian clown and the rest of the extremist mullahs from ordinary Iranians who would rather wear Levis and watch cable TV.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

And what if some other nations feel the same about other dictators (and yes, he officially became one yesterday) who already HAVE nuclear weapons?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...