X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Dave Tv

See if this works .http://static.intertechmedia.com/inf..._boots30.mpg.?
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Damn ! oh well click on this then scroll down to tv comm..1&2

Audacy brings people together around what moves them, and helps advertisers connect to those audiences. We engage over 170 MM consumers each month across our connected platforms.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

And........?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

I love Dave's mouth.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• LoveWalksIn
          Groupie
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          I love Dave's mouth.

so do a lot of 10" dicks.
          The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid).

THE ALPHA MALE
          http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

LoveWalksIn FAN CLUB: NickDFresh...Diamondsgirl...jgdrag(queen)...lunar_ eclipse...Blond Girl777...more to come...

Comment

• jgdrag
            Sniper
            • Jul 2005

There you go again, talking about homosexual activities, is that the only thing you think about?

Nice pajamas spammy!

Comment

• LoveWalksIn
              Groupie
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by jgdrag
              There you go again, talking about homosexual activities, is that the only thing you think about?

Nice pajamas spammy!

this coming form a guy with the word "drag" in his name.

is your keyboard busted? were you trying to put the word "queen" behind it?

how's it goin, eh? are you a hosehead? or a hoser?
              The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid).

THE ALPHA MALE
              http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

LoveWalksIn FAN CLUB: NickDFresh...Diamondsgirl...jgdrag(queen)...lunar_ eclipse...Blond Girl777...more to come...

Comment

• lunar_eclipse
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jgdrag
                ...Nice pajamas spammy!
                Spammy likes those pants because they have the elastic waistband. He can't fit into jeans anymore. An additional benefit of those pants is when Love Walks In is backstage waiting for his red beef injection - Spammy can get right to work - he doesn't have to waste time with zippers or button-flies - just stretch the pants down over the beer gut and he is ready to make Love Walks In's asshole bleed yet again.

Comment

Working...