PDA

View Full Version : I might try to go over Niagra Falls in a barrel

boy, u stupid
02-01-2006, 08:20 PM
This has been a goal of mine for about a decade now. I am seriously considering putting that under my belt as well. With the shape i'm in and todays technology, I'm certain I could go over the falls and come out unscaved. T.

Big Fat Sammy
02-01-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm sure you can do it too!

Have fun!

blonddgirl777
02-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
This has been a goal of mine for about a decade now. I am seriously considering putting that under my belt as well. With the shape i'm in and todays technology, I'm certain I could go over the falls and come out unscaved. T.

You might wanna check the statistics first... how many people actually made it?

I tell you: DON'T DO IT!

Really, I am not the scared type and I would encourage parachute and other adrenaline thrills anytime
but a the barrell in those falls?

Do your research first and if you have, and still want to do it...
GOOD LUCK!

jtw5150
02-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Bet ya can't, bet ya can't bet ya can't...........

bueno bob
02-01-2006, 08:34 PM
I'd do it.

But that's the kind of brave person that I am. I fear no odds. Nothing mother nature can come up with frightens me. I'll try any adventure, because I'm brave.

The question is...

are YOU brave, Joe?

I double dog dare ya!

boy, u stupid
02-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
You might wanna check the statistics first... how many people actually made it?

I tell you: DON'T DO IT!

Really, I am not the scared type and I would encourage parachute and other adrenaline thrills anytime
but a the barrell in those falls?

Do your research first and if you have, and still want to do it...
GOOD LUCK!

Thanks, I know people long ago that tried it did not make it, but I think with the newer technology, they can come up with a barrel to make it a safer ride. I've wanted to do this since my first visit 10 years ago.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey JOE, I live right near there. I will give you all the assistance you need for a successful trip over the Falls...

Three_Lock Rock
02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by boy, u stupid
[B]Thanks, I know people long ago that tried it did not make it, but I think with the newer technology, they can come up with a barrel to make it a safer ride. I've wanted to do this since my first visit 10 years ago.

i think yuo showld joe that wuold be good and you showld show these faggits who the boss is.

you know with the T in yuor name i showld make you a onnarery T.

three lock rock
three ts comander.

CROWBAR
02-01-2006, 08:48 PM
GO FOR IT DUDE!! TAKE LOCK JAW WITH YOU!!

I'LL SEND OUT OUT SEARCH AND RESCUE.........

NOT

Nickdfresh
02-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Hey JOE, I live right near there. I will give you all the assistance you need for a successful trip over the Falls...

Remember, barrels are for pussies! Why not break new ground and go over "bare-back?" You know, like how you take it in the poop-chute from your "Man."

boy, u stupid
02-01-2006, 08:49 PM
these fuck heads know who the boss is. Alinchainz and stern are always pming me, kissing my fucking ass.

Three_Lock Rock
02-01-2006, 09:00 PM
these fuck heads know who the boss is. Alinchainz and stern are always pming me, kissing my fucking ass.

he is rite as is usuel.

you showld all listin to JOE THUNDUR!

three lock rock
kciking ass and SUPPORTING JOE THUNDER!!!!1

fuckhowardstern
02-01-2006, 09:12 PM

More like ignoring YOUR homo-erotic PM's, jizzlicker.

Three_Lock Rock
02-01-2006, 09:21 PM
joe thundir is this sites OWEN CELEBRITY AND YOU SHOWLD ALL AKNOWLIGE THAT AND GIVE HIM A BIG APOLOGIE!

Mr, Thunder, i, three lock rock, wuold like to apoligise on behalve of all these COCKGRABERS.

plese keep us all posted on your activites,

thank you for all that youv done for us!

three lock rock
kicking ass and taking names

fuckhowardstern
02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
LMAO!!! An alliance of dip-shits. This is too fucking funny.

Douglas T.
02-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Be sure to take pictures to share!

http://www.infoniagara.com/attractions/falls/flash/canadian.html

Ally_Kat
02-01-2006, 10:01 PM
What is Vegas saying about the Thunder v falls match?

Unchainme
02-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
What is Vegas saying about the Thunder v falls match?

:D

rustoffa
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM

I applaud your bravery. However, there's some minor adjustments you should really consider about the rationalization.

Regarding the physical condition you're in: Actually, it's kind of a toss-up. Some people might appreciate a vascular stupidfuck going over the falls v/s a tubby stupidfuck. Why bother with the ab buster?

Technologically speaking?: It's a no-brainer. Literally. People don't want to see a vascular/tubby stupidfuck going over the falls with technology's benefits. Fuck technology. Get somebody to hit you square in the back of the head with an axehandle....this blow will also serve as the perverbial introduction to the rapids. Nothing says "I conquer'd it" like "conquering it" cuntpletely cuntcussed. The fucked up thing is, if you don't die...they'll say you were lucid and bendable. Be proactive. Have a crack team of snipers' locked and loaded on the Maid Of The Mist. They should be instructed to blast the living shit out of you upon splash down.

Make it happen the RIGHT way.
:)

Diamondjimi
02-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Well said !

LMAO !

blonddgirl777
02-01-2006, 11:05 PM
... I think with the newer technology, they can come up with a barrel to make it a safer ride....

And I bet the guy before you said that as well...

manwiththedogs
02-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Remember, barrels are for pussies! Why not break new ground and go over "bare-back?" You know, like how you take it in the poop-chute from your "Man."

:D
Truth.
Barrels are Candy-Ass, If you`re really gonna do it go all the way. Just you and The Holy Ghost going over the edge.
Odds are probably about 70/30 in The Falls favor, but just think of the rewards if you survive - A blurb in the local paper, maybe a mention at the end of the local news, a long stretch of "quiet time" in your local mental hospital...You Cant Lose!

Matt White
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Don't delay Joey....

GIT 'ER DUN!!!

Hardrock69
02-01-2006, 11:24 PM
C'mon Joe...we wanna see you on the 6 o'clock news, being hauled out of the rivah like a pale, dead thing...not that you don't look like one to begin with...

Douglas T.
02-01-2006, 11:38 PM
Hey Mr. Stupid ... you there yet? :o

LoungeMachine
02-01-2006, 11:44 PM
I WILL BET YOU ONE MILLION DOLLARS YOU DON'T DO IT JOEY.

YOU HAVE ONE MONTH.

GO.

ALinChainz
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Hell, if the moron learned how to spell "unscathed", that would be miracle enough.

Spell Check Joey. Spell Check.

rustoffa
02-02-2006, 12:06 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/icons/icon2.gif

Douglas T.
02-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Nice artwork there! Classic stickman rules!

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Thunder&word2=one+hand+behind+my+back

LoungeMachine
02-02-2006, 12:19 AM

unscaved. T.

LMMFAO

Oxford New English Dictionary

unscaved adj.

To remove one's scave.

As in : Jerome unscaved joey throughout the night, ignoring the screams of pain.

Hardrock69
02-02-2006, 01:29 AM
LMFAO!!!

Perfect definition Kip....

WARF
02-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Feed the troll...

jslav06
02-07-2006, 10:02 PM
You won't do it... no balls. Go ahead I dare ya. :D

fryingdutchman
02-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Take a swing through Syracuse on your way Joey...

And take Jizzy with you.

Jimmy Jingles
02-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Take a swing through Syracuse on your way Joey...

And take Jizzy with you.

LMAO!!!

Jizzy would back out at the last minute and then claim that he 'owned' the Falls.

bastardog
02-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey Joe, a better way to do it:
go in a Kayak all the way to the fall and then when near the end just jump in a dive champ style.
I know you can do it.......but please make sure someone is recording all action for the guiness record as "The Biggest DumbAss"

manwiththedogs
02-08-2006, 01:13 PM
...don't think he`s gonna do it.
Brace yourselves folks, hard as this may be to believe...

I think Joe may be lying to us.