PDA

View Full Version : Bush quotes

Steve Savicki
02-02-2006, 08:48 AM
http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz.php?id=79

<center>http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result_images/georgebush.jpg

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.
-George W. Bush"</center>

4moreyears
02-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.

funny someone so gay to have a myspace knock off has the balls to make fun of anyone.

bobgnote
02-02-2006, 04:27 PM

Ron Howard just joined the parade by releasing the monkey movie, same day as SOU. CURIOUS GEORGE just went to heaven, up into everybodys' bathroom renovations.

You stay married to THAT bad monkey for FOUR MORE YEARS, and you're a log cabin playah, heckler IQ4 who bumped Steve and post.

GW is in illegally, and the hearings today in the Senate confirm, he and his NSA and his pasty General Hayden and (I didn't reach in, I didn't FOUL) John Negroponte all obstructed justice and are in CONTEMPT OF PROCESS and in CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS.

Heard of FISA, bushbot? That says IF Democrats were real, they'd have busted Alitofor contempt in Pennsylvania and in USDC, then screwed Chimpy HARD, before Ron Howard could put his show on. Where is even one FISA Judge, involved, AFTER FOUR YEARS OF FRAUD? 4IQ, did you hear of Rule of LAW? Go be in some OTHER US!

Since Democrats ALSO suck very, VERY HARD, the Republic might be TOAST. Got that? The illegal power deals went in 2000-1, so when THAT happened, you AND your Democrat spin-buddies were BOTH burning towers of TWATS.

The US economy is like the South Tower, going down before Israel, like the North Tower. you think you have talen, I have some metaphorical FIRES, for you sassy bushbots to fight and WIN on.

But you are like RATS, too stupid to get off your sinking ship. Hell, DemocRATS all left reality by the 1930s and the failure of Teddy Roosevelt's social reforms, rebooted under FDR, to FAIL at breaking the Great Depression, refusing to believe they had to legalize not just ethanol, but also POT and other drugs, for COMMERCE, not erosion of the tax bases and eventual undermining of infrastructure.

FDR had to arrange with General Marshall to exclude Gen. Short AND Admiral Kimmel at Pearl, of ANY or MUCH FORMIDABLE BRITISH and sundry intelligence, which had the Japanese certainly attacking Hawaii and Pearl, by December 7, 1941. The same crap is on today, since Clinton and Bush incited 9/11 by funding Isreal's hit on Rabin and illegal conquests, while causing a WORLDWIDE FUNDING IMPLOSION, by enacting the illegal post deregulation power deals, AND THEN HIDING ALL THE INFLATION BEHIND FALSE PRICE INDICES, WHICH ARE TAINTED BY THE TRADE DEFICIT! You are STUPID, 4IQ. Corrupt, too.

The fund failures of Democratic-Republicanism mean that the US Armed Forces are now being TESTED: can ANY of those figure out, that the BRAC hearings are illegal and excessive FOR THE SAME REASON BIN LADEN AND AL QUEDA ATTACKED IN 2001, that the power deals of 2000-1 are WAY INFLATIONARY AND ILLEGAL, BOTH? General Mayhem, did YOU have something to add, despite your A.D.D.?

You bushbots are grinding your gross, PUBLICLY FUNDED, ugly butt-surfer snap-ons down to the BUSHY NUBS. You are going to fail, at fuck-on, REAL SOON. So don't get too SASSY, dip-soldier. You can't FUND YOURSELF or your geeky, anal friends, after FIVE YEARS of illegal inflation, from your ugly-publican power deals AND THE USUAL ISRAELI POWER PLAY, so you Democratic-Republicans are Tel Aviv's.

NOT FOR LONG, not in the NFL we know!

Fourmoreyears geeks, we've got inflation YOU WON'T NOTICE FROM POWER DEALS, and your power plays from Israel's false identity anywhere but in the West Bank, but LOOK at where they have been, since the Euro-Zionists first went to Palestine in 1882, to anticipate the British conquest, in WWI! The US inherited betrayal of Islam, the Arabs, and the plays to separate Sunnis from Shiites.

The ascendancy of Hamas means you ham and egger shitheads who think CIA line all the log cabin way better get out of the front lines. You are drawing fire, repeat, ABORT, you stupid abortion! Your conservatism is GAY and CATHOLIC, you are semper FUBAR.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
funny someone so gay to have a myspace knock off has the balls to make fun of anyone.

Well douche bag, you need to captialize "funny." (As in "Funny" you're such a loser).

Then, you need a comma after "funny," to indicate a pause, and you should have...

Oh fuck it, I'll just rewrite it for you...

Originally posted by 4moronyears
Funny, someone that is so gay as to have a Myspace knock off has the balls to make fun of anyone else.

God I'm such a painful, embarrassing douche bag. I bet I make all of the other Neo Cons on the board cringe with my stupidity and latently gay fixation on Ford. Will you be my friend Steve?

McCarrens
02-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well douche bag, you need to captialize "funny." (As in "Funny" you're such a loser).

Then, you need a comma after "funny," to indicate a pause, and you should have...

Oh fuck it, I'll just rewrite it for you...

Good job there, Nickdfresh. If all liberals had as much wit and style as you have their party be totally not falling apart right now.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Good job there, Nickdfresh. If all liberals had as much wit and style as you have their party be totally not falling apart right now.

My God, who do you write for? Seriously? Your syntax is terrible YODA...

Yeah, all those corruption scandals tearing apart the Democrats!

Oh wait...

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens

No, it is homo's like nick the dick that is why the party is falling apart.

Steve Savicki
02-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Okay, you know what, no one seems interested in utilizing the hyperlink I provided above so FORD or another moderator can close this and move it to hitch dump which is what this has turned into.

4moreyears
02-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Okay, you know what, no one seems interested in utilizing the hyperlink I provided above so FORD or another moderator can close this and move it to hitch dump which is what this has turned into.

Good you agree you are a dick sucking faggot with a teenage obsession.

FORD
02-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Someone definitely has an obsession around here, and it ain't Savicki.

Nickdfresh
02-05-2006, 02:15 AM
No, it is homo's like nick the dick that is why the party is falling apart.

Good you agree you are a dick sucking faggot with a teenage obsession.

Wow! What an eloquent speaker you are 4moronqueers...

Keep obsessing, and maybe the gAY gEneŠ you have will go away....:D

SAMMYLOVER
02-05-2006, 09:53 AM
I ACTUALLY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BUSH WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE AN UNPOPULAR CHOICE BUT HE ISNT THAT BAD REALLY

FORD
02-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by SAMMYLOVER
I ACTUALLY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BUSH WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE AN UNPOPULAR CHOICE BUT HE ISNT THAT BAD REALLY

And how are you, Mr. Blair?

(It has to be Tony...... nobody else in the UK can stand the Chimp)

capnfrantic
02-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by SAMMYLOVER
I ACTUALLY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BUSH... HE ISNT THAT BAD REALLY

Sure he isn't. And Sammy Hagar IS Van Halen! :rolleyes: