PDA

View Full Version : Who was the bitch

Angry Al
02-02-2006, 04:19 PM
that caused the original breakup of Van Halen?

Probably a Steeler Fan

No show Jones
02-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Eddie was a bitch about Dave having a lil fun..sad shit really!!

Diamondjimi
02-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by No show Jones
Eddie was a bitch about Dave having a lil fun..sad shit really!!

B.I.N.G.O. !!!!!

bueno bob
02-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Angry Al

Probably a Steeler Fan

Alex Van Halen.

jgdrag
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Barbara Cooper

LoveWalksIn
02-02-2006, 10:47 PM
i'm pretty sure Dave made a pass at Eddie backstage while they were using the "atheltic" showers at some stadium.

he even had a pick-up line...somethign like "Ed, after all these years i am finally going to get what i want...why dont you try finger-tapping my butt hole?"

that pretty much ruined everything.

Cordy

Diamondjimi
02-03-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by LoveWalksIntheass
i'm pretty sure Dave made a pass at Eddie backstage while they were using the "atheltic" showers at some stadium.

he even had a pick-up line...somethign like "Ed, after all these years i am finally going to get what i want...why dont you try finger-tapping my butt hole?"

Cordy

LEAVE !!!
:asshole:

bueno bob
02-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by LoveWalksIn
i'm pretty sure i'm gay

Cordy

Unchainme
02-03-2006, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Angry Al

Probably a Steeler Fan

:D, I wish I could've blamed it on Pittsburgh.

Coyote
02-03-2006, 08:14 AM

Cordy

Keep smokin' that shit, maybe you'll drop dead.

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

you know what? when yuou take my posts and re-write them it pretty much shows tha tyou have no game and that you are weak.

if you really disagree with me that bad and hate me why don't you write something original without ditorting what i said?

grow some, son.

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I have butt sex with my mother.

see how easy that is? that's just lame if you ask me.

leave my words as they are and show me how tough yuou are with your own words.

:rolleyes:

jgdrag
02-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Learn to spell Loser
You hide behind a computer and tell us you got game? You come to a site where you are not welcome, hiding behind your computer and you got game.

Go back with your 12 year old buddies and listen to some van hagar bubble gum pop crap music

What, no picture of spammy in his pajamas

lunar_eclipse
02-03-2006, 11:12 AM
see how easy that is? that's just lame if you ask me.
leave my words as they are and show me how tough yuou are with your own words.:rolleyes:

Hey chubby chaser - was it you that claims to have been backstage with Spammy Fagar a bunch of times or was that one of your friends? I bet you swallowed a lot of red rocker cum and had plenty of butt sex your self. Seriously any man who is a fan of Sammy so much that he would spam a DLR website has got to be a fag because it can't be the music that is attractive - Sammy couldn't write a good song if he had a gun to his head. "Love Walks In" has got to be the gayest song in the history of Van Gaygar - its a crying shame and an embarrassment to the band's legacy. Second only to "Not Enough" maybe. Really - do you listen to the Van Gaygar ballads when you are taking man meat up the poop shoot? I bet those songs are the sound track to your gay existence.

jgdrag
02-03-2006, 11:13 AM
LMAO

LoveWalksIn
02-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by jgdrag
Learn to spell Loser
You hide behind a computer and tell us you got game? You come to a site where you are not welcome, hiding behind your computer and you got game.

Go back with your 12 year old buddies and listen to some van hagar bubble gum pop crap music

What, no picture of spammy in his pajamas

if you only knew....

:rolleyes:

looks like i have a fanclub!!!

audiospectrum
02-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by lunar_eclipse
Sammy couldn't write a good song if he had a gun to his head. "Love Walks In" has got to be the gayest song in the history of Van Gaygar - its a crying shame and an embarrassment to the band's legacy. Second only to "Not Enough" maybe. Really - do you listen to the Van Gaygar ballads when you are taking man meat up the poop shoot? I bet those songs are the sound track to your gay existence.

Wow!! Cutting, truthful reply. 'An embarrasment to the band's legacy.' No truer words have ever been said!! Now is that a Cherone lyric!!??