Hugh Douglass...beats TO's ass for badmouthing McNabb...then...badmouths McNabb?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hugh Douglass...beats TO's ass for badmouthing McNabb...then...badmouths McNabb?

Former Eagles defensive end Hugh Douglas is employed as the team's ambassador, but his comments yesterday on WIP-AM (610) were far from diplomatic. Douglas spread the blame for the team's disappointing 6-10 season, but he specifically questioned the leadership of quarterback Donovan McNabb. "He's not a leader. He doesn't want to lead. He is the leader on the field as a quarterback; he isn't a team leader. He needs a good supporting cast," Douglas said.
    -- Philadelphia Inquirer
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Wonder if it is about McNabb's money.

On top of his $100 million dollar contract, he has endorsements galore.

Owens made about half overall at $49 million, but figured he was the one to get the over the top, and yet no new deal for him and the entire organization behind Donovan, he hated it.

Hugh ought to be glad to be getting paid to be a "team ambassador", not exactly a tough job and you know he gets 6 figs.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Douglass is a cunt...and the fucking Eagles are cunts for preaching contracts while giving this guy fucking money to open up his fucking yap...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Douglass is a cunt...and the fucking Eagles are cunts for preaching contracts while giving this guy fucking money to open up his fucking yap...
        I say hes not with the eagles
        in 2006 after this..put a fork in hugh..lol

c-ya hugh, wouldnt wanna be yaa!!

EUAS

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

As the biggest Eagles fan here..I can tell you that I'm sick of the fucking circus around this team!!! Hugh was praised like crazy when he fought Owens and now the Eagles sheep are condemning him...

FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!

Hugh was wrong to blast Owens and was right to blast McNabb. So as USUAL, the bulk of Eagles apologists need to get a grip.
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• CROWBAR
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

What? Douglas is sucking T.O.'s dick now? I say give him the boot and follow that loser!

There goes the controversy

Comment

Working...