PDA

View Full Version : Family?....or Empire?

LoungeMachine
02-04-2006, 01:52 AM
The Bush Criminal Empire.

Or as we level headed left leaning moderates call it....the BCE

However the incredible truth seeker Mike Malloy refers to it as the Bush Crime Family.....or the BCF

Now an Empire brings forth all sorts of images, but a family could conjure up the likes of The Corleones

Poppy was a drug dealer, brother Neil is a felon, and on and on....

It's a conundrum. Which should be used?

discuss.

FORD
02-04-2006, 03:47 AM
Actually, both names are correct. They are a family of criminals who are attempting to build a global fascist empire.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Bush Crime Family sounds American to me

Bush Criminal Empire sounds global.

"The Fall of The Bush Criminal Empire" sounds like the title of a Pulitzer Prize Winning book......The Pentagon Papers of our generation

FORD
02-04-2006, 12:39 PM
They have always been global. Funding Hitler in Germany, Dealing cocaine out of Colombia, smack out of Afghanistan, and guns out of Central America. Deploying Osama Bin Laden and the beginnings of "Al Qaeda" as a tool against the Russians are just a few of the BCE's international highlights.

Cathedral
02-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
The Bush Criminal Empire.

Or as we level headed left leaning moderates call it....the BCE

However the incredible truth seeker Mike Malloy refers to it as the Bush Crime Family.....or the BCF

Now an Empire brings forth all sorts of images, but a family could conjure up the likes of The Corleones

Poppy was a drug dealer, brother Neil is a felon, and on and on....

It's a conundrum. Which should be used?

discuss.

Well, let's see, Malloy is a political celebrity and you guys preach to the fantastic choir of how many?
Better go with the guy who at least gives you a small sense of legitimacy and call it a family.
Of course it means abandoning what you really believe in, which i am still not sure what that is besides hatred and contempt for one man.

But don't get me wrong, one man is responsible for over 50 million deaths in history, his name was Hitler, so the number is a moot issue.

I have issues with Bush that turn me away from his leadership, but at least those issues are factual and not some flight of fancy that only supports accusations that are never accompanied by action or proof.
My decision to turn my back on his administration is founded in reality, not fiction, and not hatred.

Am i saying you aren't speaking the truth?
No, i'm not. What i'm saying is that these posts are tired, the angle is tired, it's time to prove your charges, file those charges, and get the arm of justice swinging or shut the fuck up.

Or do you all just plan on crying until he leaves office and never trying to prove a thing?
It takes more than screaming "Chimpeachment" at the top of your lungs to remove a President...and like i said, the country is sick and tired of empty alligations.

Put up or shut up, what do you not understand about that concept?

LoungeMachine
02-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

What i'm saying is that these posts are tired, the angle is tired, it's

That was my point, Cath.

The thread was a joke.

There's no reason to bother with any real debate anymore.

Those here, who after ALL this administration has done wrong, who still support it, aren't worth arguing with anymore.

So we just amuse ourselves until November 2006

:cool:

Warham
02-04-2006, 10:44 PM
November 2006?

You won't be laughing after the Republicans keep both houses.

I think you guys should keep that calendar empty of any dates to look forward to. It's gonna be a loooooong time.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Warham
November 2006?

You won't be laughing after the Republicans keep both houses.

I think you guys should keep that calendar empty of any dates to look forward to. It's gonna be a loooooong time.

Plan on running both houses from Prison?

:rolleyes:

Big Train
02-05-2006, 04:02 AM
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/exposing_reptilians.html

What do you make of this? If true, I'd say empire...

Ford, would you say this is true...the BCE could possibly be just reptilians?

Cathedral
02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
That was my point, Cath.

The thread was a joke.

There's no reason to bother with any real debate anymore.

Those here, who after ALL this administration has done wrong, who still support it, aren't worth arguing with anymore.

So we just amuse ourselves until November 2006

:cool:

You mean i actually got your point for a change? lmmfao...

I just didn't know it is all :p

Someday we'll all band together and demand better leadership with a much better foriegn policy and nothing but love for the people.

Until then, it'll all be about money, power, and screwing the little guy ubtil he rises up and bites the head of the beast clean off.

That should send a message to the world that though we may be powerless to stop the government, sooner or later it will come tumbling down like the house of cards it is designed after.

You here that Washington?
Payback is coming, and you had better just pray to God that it comes in this world and not the next.......Ice Cream isn't on the menu there.