PDA

View Full Version : dave show feb 7

ritetoolforjob
02-07-2006, 03:44 PM
is it just me or did anyone enjoy dave's critique of the grammy nominees....i think this show may be on the right track as he manages to mix humour and intelligence with good ole diamond dave obnoxiousness.

bantonelli
02-07-2006, 04:45 PM
If I'm going to take someone's musical critiquing seriously, it's ROTH's. I think his opinion about Coldplay and the others was interesting and he gave us some knowledge about how they will overdub someone's voice to make it sound like it can hit the notes....walks in Kelly Clarkson.

I do like Foo Fighters and Roth wasn't too impressed with them, but overall, he is keenly aware that ROCK n' ROLL has not been around for years...Not only did it die with Buddy Holly, but it resurged with the Beatles, Zeppelin and Van Halen and then it took a nose dive.

I think the doors are wide open for ROTH to creatively and brilliantly get ROCK n' ROLL back on it's feet. The Stones are okay, but they need some competition and Motley Crue could never stand up to the challenge.

ROTH and the Sisters could resurect the ROCK with a ROLL.

diamondsgirl
02-07-2006, 05:29 PM
I thought it was great. He is very honest about the way he feels and he makes some really good points.

Polk High
02-08-2006, 07:30 AM
i only heard part of it as I had to go to work, but from what I heard it was great. I was almost late listening to it

Golden AWe
02-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
is it just me or did anyone enjoy dave's critique of the grammy nominees....i think this show may be on the right track as he manages to mix humour and intelligence with good ole diamond dave obnoxiousness.

the wanker's been so pwn3d for so long that he's trying to start serious threads now

Jimmy Jingles
02-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
the wanker's been so pwn3d for so long that he's trying to start serious threads now

Exactly.

But faggy has already dug his own grave around here. He is forever our punching bag.

Diamondjimi
02-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by ritemouthforcob
is it just me or did anyone else shit the bed today?

Fuck off cock gobbler !

see sig...

Hardrock69
02-08-2006, 10:46 AM
ritefoolforknob.....

Cock Gobbler Il Supremo...

kristalny
02-09-2006, 03:32 AM
He just doesn't seem to be familar with new bands. Like listening to a song for 5 seconds and then saying how bad it is. Like System of a Down. You can't listen to BYOB for 5 seconds and then say its bad and angry and the guys not singing.
The whlole song changes. Obviously hes never heard the song before and I think they are a great band.

Didn't he say he likes KFed song? and Kelly Clarkson?

ritetoolforjob
02-09-2006, 09:25 PM
i liked when misses called in and asked him what he has done since the 80's...he handled it pretty well, even though he never really answered her...

Diamondjimi
02-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
my shitter hurts from too much zucchini love

Fuck off scat muncher !