PDA

View Full Version : 10 Foiled Attacks Says White House

DR CHIP
02-09-2006, 02:32 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/09/whitehouse.plots/index.html

DR CHIP
02-09-2006, 02:34 PM
White House lists 10 foiled attacks

Thursday, February 9, 2006; Posted: 12:52 p.m. EST (17:52 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush said Thursday that the U.S.-led global war on terror had "weakened" al Qaeda and cited as proof international efforts that he said had thwarted a terrorist plot to attack Los Angeles.

Members of an al Qaeda affiliate in Asia had planned to crash a commercial airplane into the U.S. Bank Tower in Los Angeles in 2002, Bush said.

In a speech at the National Guard Memorial Building, Bush gave more details on the purported plot.

It was one of a list of 10 terrorist plots that U.S. authorities first released in October 2005.

The list and details from the White House:

1. West Coast airliner plot:

In 2002 the United States disrupted a plot to use shoe bombs to hijack a commercial airliner to attack the tallest building in Los Angeles. The plot was "set in motion" by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of the September 11 attacks.

"Rather than use Arab hijackers, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed sought out young men from Southeast Asia whom he believed would not arouse as much suspicion," Bush said.

2. East Coast airliner plot:

In mid-2003 the United States and a partner disrupted a plot to use hijacked commercial airplanes to attack targets on the East Coast of the United States.

3. The Jose Padilla plot:

In May 2002 the United States disrupted a plot that involved blowing up apartment buildings in the United States. One of the alleged plotters, Jose Padilla, allegedly discussed the possibility of using a "dirty bomb" inside the United States. Bush has designated him an "enemy combatant."

4. 2004 British urban targets plot:

In mid-2004 the United States and partners disrupted a plot to bomb urban targets in Britain.

5. 2003 Karachi plot:

In spring 2003 the United States and a partner disrupted a plot to attack westerners at several targets in Karachi, Pakistan.

6. Heathrow Airport plot:

In 2003 the United States and several partners disrupted a plot to attack London's Heathrow Airport using hijacked commercial airliners. The planning for this alleged attack was undertaken by a major operational figure in the September 11, 2001, attacks.

7. 2004 Britain plot:

In the spring of 2004 the United States and partners, using a combination of law enforcement and intelligence resources, disrupted a plot to conduct large-scale bombings in Britain.

8. 2002 Arabian Gulf shipping plot:

In late 2002 and 2003 the United States and a partner nation disrupted a plot by al Qaeda operatives to attack ships in the Arabian Gulf.

9. 2002 Strait of Hormuz plot:

In 2002 the United States and partners disrupted a plot to attack ships in the Strait of Hormuz, the entrance to the Persian Gulf from the Indian Ocean.

10. 2003 tourist site plot:

In 2003 the United States and a partner nation disrupted a plot to attack a tourist site outside the United States. The White House did not list what site that was.

Nitro Express
02-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Well hopefully the outrage over the Islamic attacks and temper tantrum due to some cartoons will drive it home countries need to work together to combat these thugs. It's not just the United States they are after.

There is no bigger menace to world security right now than Islam.

FORD
02-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Anyone can rattle off a list of "unspecified targets" and then refuse to prove their case under the excuse of "national security".

Which is this Fraudministration's excuse for everything.

Wanna prove your case, Junior? Give me some specifics on even ONE of these alleged incidents to PROVE that you were indeed able to prevent it.

Otherwise, given the BCE'S proven track record of lies and misinformation, I'll assume they made all this bullshit up.

FORD
02-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

There is no bigger menace to world security right now than neoconservatism.

Angel
02-09-2006, 02:58 PM

BULLSHIT. The biggest threat to the world right now is GWB.

Nickdfresh
02-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Seems like most of these "plots" were "disrupted" by foreign governments...

BTW, was any information picked up by the conducting of surveillance on US citizens used to reveal these plots? let me guess...

Nickdfresh
02-09-2006, 03:00 PM
NO!!

DR CHIP
02-09-2006, 03:51 PM
I said something to chew on, not spew on!

:)

Warham
02-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Seems like most of these "plots" were "disrupted" by foreign governments...

BTW, was any information picked up by the conducting of surveillance on US citizens used to reveal these plots? let me guess...

No, it was surveillance on Al-Qaeda operatives IN the US.

By the way, they've guessed that about 5,000 calls have actually been monitored by the NSA.

Wow! 5,000! My god, that's got to be what. 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% of the total calls made in this country every day?

bobgnote
02-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Well hopefully the outrage over the Islamic attacks and temper tantrum due to some cartoons will drive it home countries need to work together to combat these thugs. It's not just the United States they are after.

Hole, Israel USED to be in the are of the West Bank until 126 AD. The Euro-Zionists went in there in 1882, looking to start a fight and wait for the British to conquer, which they eventually did, and do Balfour.

Since its inception, Islam has been merely a reactionary culture, to invasive Europeans and their idiotic melange of Judeo-Christian creeds, to invasive Asian cultures and their insanity, all now augmented by their various corporate insanity. Since 1099, and the first of three sackings of Jerusalem by Europeans, Islam has been conditioned to expect outrage and deceit, from Jews and Christians.

Israel does NOT BELONG in the world! Hey, hear it from Zimmy, IT'S ALL OVER NOW, BABY BLUE.

US media has us all spun out variously, unable to focus at once, as one, so we can support a viable democracy. What we have is corporate charades and puppetry. The print and braodcast trash promote the bogus liberal-conservative dichotomy and the sicker Democrat-Republican non-alternatives.

Liberals are really just like Mr. Hat with Mr. Garrison holding onto his bits, wiggling, making him talk to 3rd graders. FDR took Cousin Ted's social welfare off to a degree, but he could not let go of the insane escalation of Catholic patrols at all levels, including in federal drug enforcement, so bureaucracy costs, both direct and hidden, undermined all reforms. The US economy did not recover until WWII, and look who imitates FDR with disgusting ease, GW! Monkey see, monkey doodoo.

The liberal parades are in denial that their own versions of an*l compulsion ARE JUST AS DANGEROUS AS REPUBLICAN ANIMUS. You liberals have neither ethics nor actual morality, and as lumpen, you allow and enable Republican geeks to devastate our media, by disruptions and assertion of unlawful agendas, particularly Catholic harassment. The resulting 'I'm With Stupid' orgy has caused some folks to think maybe the officials affected the Stupor Bowl, more than the Rolling Stones did:

Look. In the 1970s, when the Steelers got Bradshaw and deposed the Raiders as top AFC team, the theme was, there is a lot of STEALING going on.

WHAT did I tell you. With the illegal power deals in and s*cking funds till our demise and past this, YOU all seem to think you get to keep BOTH the inflationary power deals AND insane military spending including aid to Israel.

BOTH? You get NEITHER! You are like the goofballs in the South Tower, parked in there despite knowing the North Tower got plowed. Actually, US and Israel are like the two towers, already burning, with nobody leaving OR fighting the fires. So last night, when at least two known ripoff bands got Grammys (Green Day and U2), the ripoff trend is back up to where the Rolling Stones were when Mick put up tunes for the Bigger Bang Tour and album, that is, AIMING HIS MEDIA LYRIC DIRECTION AT RON AND KEITH, as in not just Ron Woods, but also RON REAGAN, who had a show, Connected, Coast to Coast, which was just cancelled.

The Rolling Stones are one of the WORST but most popular ripoff rock scams. Like U2, they sound sick when live, since they do not REALLY compose, without big copshop input, all illegal, all going on with the blessing of Congress and Presidents, and YOU can lose a baseball season, the way you guys are tweaking zebras, where they didn't do badly.

But then, so is DAVID LEE ROTH a corporate child star, of the same process, which gives us lameass Stones and U2, on big TV concerts.

All of these corporate geeks hide the illegal costs from the illegal, inflationary 2000+ power deals in the US, so whereinhell do you get that Islam, the PEACE, is the biggest menace in the world, from your remedial Catechism for stupid, dumbass retards looking to get nuked?

The Catholics are all into the copshops and media, they did deregulation AND the inflationary power deals, they are hiding the inflation AND the deals behind illegal laws (California's last three governors were Catholic, and Schwarz gives more money to the Vatican than all of Italy), and NOW, the fatcats AND their geeks LIKE YOU, are all hiding that the 9/11 attacks are bottom lining the simple FACTS, that YOU think you get to have BOTH the illegal inflation AND the military aid to the provocative, Orthodox jewish State of Israel, but you idiots who can't piece this out get to have NEITHER, after awhile.

A SHORT while. Israel and the US are like the tow towers, already burning, but the idiots inside neither evacuate nor fight fires. Die, in time, stupid idiot, then you'll be at peace, at rest, and our water might not be too good, and our pipes and tunnels will get whacked.

Also, we might get star-shelled by radiated cilica bombs, about the time of 'the bombs bursting in air . . .' gave proof you are an airhead, who disses Islam, which has time for you and this nation of thieves, only because you are so stupid AND you are a shove. Dumbass.

Cathedral
02-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Anyone can rattle off a list of "unspecified targets" and then refuse to prove their case under the excuse of "national security".

Wanna prove your case, Junior? Give me some specifics on even ONE of these alleged incidents to PROVE that you were indeed able to prevent it.

Otherwise, given the BCE'S proven track record of lies and misinformation, I'll assume they made all this bullshit up.

It seems to me they're trying their damndest to get that Patriot Act renewed, that's what it sounds like to me.

If an attack was thwarted this past week, or even in the past few months i'd be impressed, but why talk about shit that is years old if there isn't another damned agenda?
and the Patriot Act is quickly running out of time.

I'm suspicious about all this current terror talk, the timing is just too convenient for my comfort.

Warham
02-09-2006, 06:41 PM
I just wonder how many of you believed on 9/11 that we'd be sitting here five years later and nary an attack in that time.

I'm sure some of you thought it'd become a yearly event.

FORD
02-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I just wonder how many of you believed on 9/11 that we'd be sitting here five years later and nary an attack in that time.

Nobody was thinking very clearly that day, which is entirely understandable. Anyone who still believes the lies they were fed that day needs to seriously question their basis for logic and reality.

blueturk
02-09-2006, 07:08 PM

It IS a yearly event of sorts. Every fucking September Dubya pulls out his fear factor to justify the war. But you can't blame him. It's all he's got. Without 9/11, Bush wouldn't be in office right now.

4moreyears
02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Nobody was thinking very clearly that day, which is entirely understandable. Anyone who still believes the lies they were fed that day needs to seriously question their basis for logic and reality.

Coming from someone with no logic and reason.

FORD
02-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Coming from someone with no logic and reason.

You always talk to yourself like that, cunt?

ODShowtime
02-09-2006, 10:23 PM

I'd love to believe them, but I'll never be able to. They're fuckin' liars, pure and simple.

Nickdfresh
02-09-2006, 10:27 PM
No, it was surveillance on Al-Qaeda operatives IN the US.

Really? Where does it say that? They arrested al-Qaeda operatives in Asia after conducting surveillance on them in the US?

By the way, they've guessed that about 5,000 calls have actually been monitored by the NSA.

Wow! 5,000! My god, that's got to be what. 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% of the total calls made in this country every day?

Who is "they've?" "They've" done nothing but lie and minimize the effect of this spying...

BTW, the NAZIs started by on taking away of a few of the civil rights of Germans...

Big Train
02-09-2006, 10:43 PM
I'd argue the opposite and say it is more that have been thwarted.

Ford, your "disclose everything" logic is just as retarded as what you are accusing them of. The fact of the matter is the majority of that stuff can't be disclosed and should not be disclosed. The fact that it hasn't happened since provides some measure of assurance to me.

That may sound crazy to some. YES, they can do it again. YES, they will do it again. YES, it only takes one time.

All valid arguments. But to count the amount of times it hasn't happened and factor in all these variables is a pointless exercise.

But you have to give them SOME credit for doing their jobs in a post 9/11 world, regardless of how you felt they handled the events on that day and whatever thoughts fuel your thought process regarding other governments and shadowy matters.

FORD
02-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
I'd argue the opposite and say it is more that have been thwarted.

Ford, your "disclose everything" logic is just as retarded as what you are accusing them of. The fact of the matter is the majority of that stuff can't be disclosed and should not be disclosed. The fact that it hasn't happened since provides some measure of assurance to me.

That may sound crazy to some. YES, they can do it again. YES, they will do it again. YES, it only takes one time.

All valid arguments. But to count the amount of times it hasn't happened and factor in all these variables is a pointless exercise.

But you have to give them SOME credit for doing their jobs in a post 9/11 world, regardless of how you felt they handled the events on that day and whatever thoughts fuel your thought process regarding other governments and shadowy matters.

They are NOT doing their jobs.

They're spying on American citizens.

They have invaded two countries which had NOTHING to do with the attacks, and are heavily propagandizing for a third.

NONE of that helps this country.

Meanwhile, the borders remain as holey as swiss cheese, seaports are largely unregulated and airport "security" is more of a fucking joke now than it was before 9-11....only the joke is on American citizens. Especially those who find themselves on a "no fly" list despite a complete lack of a criminal record.

They are not doing their jobs. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Nickdfresh
02-09-2006, 11:14 PM
There's a lot of hyperbole in these supposed "plots." I mean, if you search an apartment, and find a MS WORD document on a computer that states that a bunch of assholes want to take over an airliner to use it on a suicide mission, does that really mean that something was about to happen? Jose Padilla was as about as close to building a radiological bomb as Mother Theresa was. I mean, the evidence was so strong against him, that the gov't tried to have him unconstitutionally tried by a military tribunal instead of a civil court...

Most so-called "terrorist convictions" cited by BUSH in past speeches have actually been based on mundane charges of immigration and, yes, even traffic violations...

FORD
02-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Mike Malloy just raised a couple of excellent points on the radio....

1) If this alleged "attack" on LA supposedly took place in 2002, why wasn't there a paranoia "terra alert" as there was just about every other week at that time, for far less a supposed threat?

2) Why would Chimpy NOT use these "foiled" attacks as campaign fodder in the 2004 election? Hell, if he could PROVE he saved Los Angeles, he might have even won California. Still a long shot, but possible.

Nope... I'm not believing these so called "avoided attacks" existed until just recently.....

Big Train
02-10-2006, 12:53 AM
As an LA citizen (not sure if Malloy is or not) there were NUMEROUS Terra alerts my friend. Numerous. Obviously, he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

FORD
02-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
As an LA citizen (not sure if Malloy is or not) there were NUMEROUS Terra alerts my friend. Numerous. Obviously, he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Malloy is in Atlanta. But that's beside the point. As I said, there was a false "terralert" every other week, but none of them were ever specifically for the LA area alone. And the fake alerts were always announced right when the BCE had some bad press they needed to get off the airwaves/cyberspace.

blueturk
02-10-2006, 07:39 AM
... And the fake alerts were always announced right when the BCE had some bad press they needed to get off the airwaves/cyberspace.

Or when Dubya needed to scare voters while running for re-election.

Warham
02-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by blueturk
Or when Dubya needed to scare voters while running for re-election.

Were you scared on election day, turk? Did you have your security blanket with you when you voted for Kerry?

Warham
02-10-2006, 08:01 AM

Who is "they've?" "They've" done nothing but lie and minimize the effect of this spying...

BTW, the NAZIs started by on taking away of a few of the civil rights of Germans...

Gee, comparing our government to Nazi Germany now?

FORD , is that you?

Cathedral
02-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Mike Malloy just raised a couple of excellent points on the radio....

1) If this alleged "attack" on LA supposedly took place in 2002, why wasn't there a paranoia "terra alert" as there was just about every other week at that time, for far less a supposed threat?

2) Why would Chimpy NOT use these "foiled" attacks as campaign fodder in the 2004 election? Hell, if he could PROVE he saved Los Angeles, he might have even won California. Still a long shot, but possible.

Nope... I'm not believing these so called "avoided attacks" existed until just recently.....

Exactly, they weren't mentioned then because the Patriot Act wasn't in danger of being killed off like it is now. Anyone who doesn't see this as a scare tactic to get it re-newed is an idiot, plain and simple.
And the boldness of how they are going about it is amazing to me.
Also, the way people are clinging to this so-called "LA Tower Plot" suggests to me that it is working for them.

As an American I believe we should have been informed of this when it was going down, why weren't we?
It's suspiscious, all of it, and this voter isn't buying it, sorry.

I don't trust a damn thing this Administration does.

Nickdfresh
02-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Gee, comparing our government to Nazi Germany now?

FORD , is that you?

Just speaking the truth. Aren't you one of the ones that cries when FORD screws with the posts of a retard on a message board, but think it's okay for the gov't to monitor potentially all international calls (possibly inhibiting business and journalists)?

But feel free to try to find a direct comparison to the Third Reich in my post....

diamondD
02-10-2006, 11:16 AM
I don't get any more worried when the threat level gets elevated. It's been a wash too many times. It won't work as intended until it actually proves to be effective against an actual threat that can be substantiated.

However, I was more scared of putting John Kerry in the office than I was of any "terra-alert" going on around then...

Warham
02-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Just speaking the truth. Aren't you one of the ones that cries when FORD screws with the posts of a retard on a message board, but think it's okay for the gov't to monitor potentially all international calls (possibly inhibiting business and journalists)?

But feel free to try to find a direct comparison to the Third Reich in my post....

Hey, you are the one who compared the tactics of our government to Nazis, not me. Taking a play out of Durbin's playbook, are we?

I think the government CAN and SHOULD monitor all calls coming in and going out of our country. It's not inhibiting anyone, unless they are terrorists. And when we are talking about 'monitoring', we are talking about a computer system that is looking for certain key words and strings of key words like 'I'm thinking of ramming through the front gate of the White House with my van full of explosives', or 'I think I'll strap on a few pounds of TNT and run down to Times Square.' The government doesn't have a darkened and smoke-filled room full of NSA agents actually listening to all of these calls, unless they meet said requirements.

BigBadBrian
02-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Angel
BULLSHIT. The biggest threat to the world right now is GWB.

Get your ass back under that bed you have been hiding under. We'll protect you. :)

:gun:

blueturk
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Were you scared on election day, turk? Did you have your security blanket with you when you voted for Kerry?

No. The fear factor doesn't work on me. Did you carry a copy of "My Pet Goat" with you when you voted for Bush?

Big Train
02-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Malloy is in Atlanta. But that's beside the point. As I said, there was a false "terralert" every other week, but none of them were ever specifically for the LA area alone. And the fake alerts were always announced right when the BCE had some bad press they needed to get off the airwaves/cyberspace.

What the fuck are you talking about? I can think of at least 3 instances off the top of my head where the threat was specific too LA and we were warned about it.

But I guess some guy in Atlanta needs to tell you about what LA did or did not get warned about.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey, you are the one who compared the tactics of our government to Nazis, not me. Taking a play out of Durbin's playbook, are we?

Which 'tactics' did I compare? If you're going to state ridiculous shit, then at least back it up with something...

I think the government CAN and SHOULD monitor all calls coming in and going out of our country. It's not inhibiting anyone, unless they are terrorists.

Actually, it won't "inhibit" terrorists, but it is already inhibiting civil liberties, when journalists and members of conservative think tanks say they are already watching what they say and report, then it is in fact inhibiting civil liberties. Such overreaching programs also can swamp the intelligence agencies with too much information to wade through, often causing them to miss actual threats...

And when we are talking about 'monitoring', we are talking about a computer system that is looking for certain key words and strings of key words like 'I'm thinking of ramming through the front gate of the White House with my van full of explosives', or 'I think I'll strap on a few pounds of TNT and run down to Times Square.'

No. We're talking about people pouring over recordings and transcripts of speech....

And terrorists are smart enough not use use words like 'truck-bomb.' So by your own admission, a system can be easily circumvented by using a simple code or euphemisms...

The government doesn't have a darkened and smoke-filled room full of NSA agents actually listening to all of these calls, unless they meet said requirements.

Not the requirements of the FISA Court apparently...

And some NSA officers have refused to "follow orders" for fear of breaking the law, which tells me something.

When the terrorists roll back our civil liberties, and when the gov't begins to act lawlessly in response, they've already won a victory...

Warham
02-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Nick, you may a suggestion that our government is on the road to becoming the next Germany in 1933. Do I have to point out the post for you?

I don't find the program overreaching at all. The intelligence agencies need to get their act together, something they didn't do in the 1990's.

The people in the NSA should pour over transcripts of phone calls. Like I said, if your not a terrorist, you have nothing to worry about. And if some Joe Blow's been busted who's completely innocent, give me an example.

Like I said, if this was illegal, then the Justice Department didn't know about it, because they gave the go ahead to Bush to do the program.

The terrorists aren't rolling back any of our civil liberties. Tell me, Nick, have your civil liberties been violated?

Nitro Express
02-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Sure politicians can grab and abuse power in the United States. But they can't hold onto it. The system is designed to limit power.

There's a double edged sword with this terrorism threat. One, they can hit us again and two the govt. can use the threat of it happening again as an excuse to grab more power and dissolve are liberties.

At times like these we must be very careful who we put in office. Bush has been a discrace but I don't know if anyone running in the next election is any better. That's the big question.

Too many variables. Anything can happen now. That's why I enjoy life now today, because someone might fuck up tommorrow.

The more this bullshit goes on the more I see we are divided as a country. The threat of terrorism is tearing our country apart I'm afraid.

bobgnote
02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
White House lists 10 foiled attacks

Thursday, February 9, 2006; Posted: 12:52 p.m. EST (17:52 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush said Thursday that the U.S.-led global war on terror had "weakened" al Qaeda and cited as proof international efforts that he said had thwarted a terrorist plot to attack Los Angeles.

Members of an al Qaeda affiliate in Asia had planned to crash a commercial airplane into the U.S. Bank Tower in Los Angeles in 2002, Bush said.

That US Bank Tower is the DEAD MAN WALKING, nudged by the assasination in Jordan of HalloweenX's Producer, an LA area guy.

Note how Al Queda returned to finish off WTC, after the earlier car-bombing.

The US Bank Tower has big ol' facades on it, like the Jason-Mike Myers character with the kitchen knife, at the door, wearing a hockey mask, after Jamie Lee all her jonesin' night, all her life, Halloween after Halloween.

The dead man walking is what is after OUR REAL ESTATE. The initial anti-funding wave of the unfair, conspiratorially manipulated 2000-1 power deals, from the Congressional and Legislative multi-state-US-international FRAUD merchants, illegally situated in the White House, Congress, and in all the inferior, similarly anti-representative bodies.

No legitimate administration precedes or follows those inflationary power deals. And the monkey-show-biz crowd including anti-representatives likes to continue the multi-media pretense that the power deals are NOT inflationary and that the subsequent Al Queda attacks on 9/11/2001 are unrrelated.

But the spectre of the US Bank Tower is so hockey-mask suggestive, when the image speculation follows any overdue notice, hey, when ya'all are finally READY to be plaintiffs, that banks which do business in the USA look EXAC TLY like the killer-dead-man, with the knife up right at the door. These banks just had a dozen unethical interest hikes, designed to manipulate real estate illegally into a position, where wholesale bank conquests may follow.

Al Queda may have really only had an intent to knock out that US Bank Tower by 2008, in the wake of the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. But now that the US is trying to play lawnmower in the desert AND fund it with our butts and the energy companys' penises, we face the spectre that our government which manipulated all the angles of the invasions since 1948 now conspires to injure us, by provoking replies by Al Queda, exceeding the original hijack and crash demonstrations.

After 9/11/2001 (adds to 23 just like 5/8/2008 does, eh), the direction of the actually fraudulent US and state governments is to pretend the inflation from their power deals and plays does not exist, then hurt us with NSA-FBI-GAY-PUNK.

But the US gets to have NEITHER the illegal inflation (see BRAC?) nor military aid to Israel, which used to be a West Bank sneak for those runaways from Eithiopia, who now impose an Orthodox Jewish republic not only on Palestine, but on the entire world, now for adjustments or removals.

Or don't we think so? The two situs, the Israel and the US power fraud-fund drain are like the two WTC towers, both now stricken, but NONE of the responsible Wallys up in the top floors OR else are fighting fires or effectively evacuating. Dilbert Wallys, man. Spikey hair bosses. Shitheads. Bushbots. Turdpies where pussy hair needs a closer crop.

You know, Designer Women, where Jeannie and Delta left because Laura and Jenna are kinda retiring, where Julia looks like our SF Co. DA. Shake, bake, sugar, all shit, soon.

Nickdfresh
02-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Nick, you may a suggestion that our government is on the road to becoming the next Germany in 1933. Do I have to point out the post for you?

Apparently, because that's not really what I said. I guess I have too since you're too lazy, basically I said that's how things get started. I made no predictions nor statements to the extent you misquote them...

I don't find the program overreaching at all. The intelligence agencies need to get their act together, something they didn't do in the 1990's.

How would you know if it's overreaching? You think everybody should be spied upon..

The people in the NSA should pour over transcripts of phone calls.

Yeah, they should waste time and resources achieving nothing. Just like police should investigate everybody in hopes of preventing a murder, all 300million US citizens. Because hey, if you're not guilty, what do you have to worry about?

Like I said, if your not a terrorist, you have nothing to worry about. And if some Joe Blow's been busted who's completely innocent, give me an example.['/quote]

Yeah! Fuck the Constitution! Who needs individual liberty anyways?

[quote]Like I said, if this was illegal, then the Justice Department didn't know about it, because they gave the go ahead to Bush to do the program.

Yeah, right, the sycophants BUSH selects won't tell him anything is illegal...

The terrorists aren't rolling back any of our civil liberties. Tell me, Nick, have your civil liberties been violated?

No. The gov't is using them as an excuse too.

How would I know, it would be a secret, wouldn't it?

Warham
02-14-2006, 04:29 PM
So, if you don't know either way whether your civil liberties have been violated, why the uproar? Why not wait until all the facts come out and the commision's report comes in before saying this is how Germany started out?