PDA

View Full Version : Any hope for future Necroposting?

Dutch
04-07-2004, 03:44 PM
That British interview from January shows Dave as being up for a reunion. The Sammy reunion was probably in the planning stages at that point, and Dave surely knew about it. Do you think Dave has hope about a reunion some day?

L.S.D.
04-07-2004, 03:45 PM
no and no.

Antman
04-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Dave needs to put the past behind him. However, one must never abandon hope. If you noticed, they have no set plans beyond the BOV2 and this tour. Sammy said on Stern that he's just going to enjoy it while he can. Although Dave in not in their plans, one never knows in the crazy world of VH.

gothqueen
04-07-2004, 05:08 PM
It's possible. If not, I'd go see David Lee Roth perform by himself.

L.S.D.
04-07-2004, 05:28 PM
and that is all youll be doing.

Starwood
04-07-2004, 06:20 PM
only azcardinal knows the truth.

pete
04-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

L = Loves
S = sucking
D = Dicks

BURKRUPTION
04-07-2004, 10:39 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times!!!
L.S.D. IS A JACKOFF!!!

Dr. Love
04-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Of course it's possible. 1/4 of the team is ready to go right this second.

tjvhou812
04-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Antman
Dave needs to put the past behind him. However, one must never abandon hope. If you noticed, they have no set plans beyond the BOV2 and this tour. Sammy said on Stern that he's just going to enjoy it while he can. Although Dave in not in their plans, one never knows in the crazy world of VH.

very true

Tony Soprano
04-08-2004, 02:14 AM

You are the type of jackoff that everyone picks on because he never gets enough attention. Therefore, it's punks like you that get slapped around and never learn their lesson.

I can guarantee you'd never be so brave saying the negative remarks you do here, to someone off this Roth board.

That, I would like to see oh brave one.;)

Switch84
04-08-2004, 02:31 AM
:( I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. It would be nice, but what the fuck, these dudes are pushing 50 plus. How much longer are they able to rock out, anyway?

I'm speaking (typing ) of the Brothers Grim and Big Mike.

Btw, I don't want to see Davy Baby jumping off of drum risers at 60, either. It's now or never, gosh DAMN IT!

LMMFAOBT

Dave IS VH
04-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Dave has said many times, he was up and wanted a reunion with VH, but it is and always was up to Eddie.

He has chosen the Cheese man for now, but who knows what the future lies for the band.

I'm hoping the Van Hagar reunion doesn't last past the summer!!

I also tossed around the idea of a Dave and Sammy reunion, but it would never work, since Dave and Sammy hate each others guts and the fans are so divided between the singers.

DavidLeeNatra
04-08-2004, 05:29 AM
the difference is, that dave can play till he falls off the chair at 89 or whatever...he can go in other musical directions, can do blues albums and play with nothing but a guitar in his back...storytelling...so maybe if they're too old to argue, they meet again and play some blues in a small club...but I can't imagine it at all...

L.S.D.
04-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Tony Soprano
You are the type of jackoff that everyone picks on because he never gets enough attention. Therefore, it's punks like you that get slapped around and never learn their lesson.

I can guarantee you'd never be so brave saying the negative remarks you do here, to someone off this Roth board.

That, I would like to see oh brave one.;)

The problem is all you fucking geeks who are stuck in 1984 driving you camero around with your fat girlfriends and wives, take this shit personally. Its only a message board. So stop acting so tough pussy.

Golden AWe
04-08-2004, 10:48 AM
The problem is all you fucking geeks who are stuck in 1984 driving you camero around with your fat girlfriends and wives, take this shit personally. Its only a message board. So stop acting so tough pussy.

I don't drive a camero and I haven't done a fat chick in two and a half years but the original Van Halen is more than just a rock band - and this message board is about Dave and the original VH.

It's a pity that songs like "On fire" or "Romeo delight" have never touched your life the same way as mine of some others here at the Army.

Van Hagar is about two sour, skinny, envious brothers trying to stay alive by getting back with their fat ex Spammy. Maybe it's because even Spammy and Micheal Anthony have more life than the brothers.

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Antman
Dave needs to put the past behind him. However, one must never abandon hope.

Is your middle name Oxy or Moron ???

Make up your fucking mind...:rolleyes:

:elvis:

Chong Li
04-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Daves next career move is being a disc jockey in LA.

Tony Soprano
04-08-2004, 12:46 PM

Listen fuckhead, you continue to act like an asshole on this 'message board' and have no reason to be here but to start trouble. You belong on the vh links and since it is a pro Spam board, everyone will listen to your bullshit and accept it. Because your only incentive here is to upset people it only proves one thing, MISERY LOVES COMPANY and you obviously don't get enough of it in your useless, pathetic, boring life you lead.
Like I said before, you wouldn't have the balls to say half the shit to my face or anyone else you think you can shoot your mouth off with. Its a message board but act like a human being not a COWARD!
And by the way dick, I drive a Porsche and its like comparing Van Hagar to Van Halen. Van Hagar is a pinto in contrast to the Mercedes that was Van Halen!
The only Pussy here is you, and sitting there at your computer proves that!;)

L.S.D.
04-08-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I don't drive a camero and I haven't done a fat chick in two and a half years but the original Van Halen is more than just a rock band - and this message board is about Dave and the original VH.

It's a pity that songs like "On fire" or "Romeo delight" have never touched your life the same way as mine of some others here at the Army.

Van Hagar is about two sour, skinny, envious brothers trying to stay alive by getting back with their fat ex Spammy. Maybe it's because even Spammy and Micheal Anthony have more life than the brothers.

Are you kidding me. I love Van Halen in all era's. Well not the gary shit. But Id still take that over anything roth or hagar peddles. If you think I dont rock out to clasic vh, youre crazy.

distortion9
04-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Saying "Rock out" proves once and for all what a complete fucking tool you actually are.

lmfao

L.S.D.
04-08-2004, 03:40 PM
good one distortion...I rock out with my cock out, hang with my wang out...... what do u call it allmighty master of the army?

distortion9
04-08-2004, 04:10 PM
good one distortion...I rock out with my cock out, hang with my wang out...... what do u call it allmighty master of the army?

You're in over your head woman.

L.S.D.
04-08-2004, 05:04 PM
how? what do u call it? headbanging? huh? old school?

azcrdnal
04-08-2004, 07:37 PM
The problem is all you fucking geeks who are stuck in 1984 driving you camero around with your fat girlfriends and wives, take this shit personally. Its only a message board. So stop acting so tough pussy. what the fuck is a camero ? do you mean camaro you stupid fuck.

azcrdnal
04-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Are you kidding me. I love Van Halen in all era's. Well not the gary shit. But Id still take that over anything roth or hagar peddles. If you think I dont rock out to clasic vh, youre crazy. what the fuck is youre? i think you mean your go back to the links fag.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-08-2004, 08:08 PM
3 Rules In The Universe

1. Roth always rules
2. Sammy always sucks
3. If a Sammy song seems to somewhat rock,
wake up and see rule#1.

Figs
12-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Mabye this time it will all work out! Oh Boy!