X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutch
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

Any hope for future Necroposting?

That British interview from January shows Dave as being up for a reunion. The Sammy reunion was probably in the planning stages at that point, and Dave surely knew about it. Do you think Dave has hope about a reunion some day?
  • L.S.D.

no and no.

Comment

• Antman
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Dave needs to put the past behind him. However, one must never abandon hope. If you noticed, they have no set plans beyond the BOV2 and this tour. Sammy said on Stern that he's just going to enjoy it while he can. Although Dave in not in their plans, one never knows in the crazy world of VH.
      When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• gothqueen
        Groupie
        • Apr 2004

It's possible. If not, I'd go see David Lee Roth perform by himself.

Comment

• L.S.D.

and that is all youll be doing.

Comment

• Starwood

only azcardinal knows the truth.

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
              L = Loves
              S = sucking
              D = Dicks

Comment

• BURKRUPTION

I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times!!!
                L.S.D. IS A JACKOFF!!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Of course it's possible. 1/4 of the team is ready to go right this second.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Antman
                    Dave needs to put the past behind him. However, one must never abandon hope. If you noticed, they have no set plans beyond the BOV2 and this tour. Sammy said on Stern that he's just going to enjoy it while he can. Although Dave in not in their plans, one never knows in the crazy world of VH.
                    very true
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Tony Soprano

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                      You are the type of jackoff that everyone picks on because he never gets enough attention. Therefore, it's punks like you that get slapped around and never learn their lesson.

I can guarantee you'd never be so brave saying the negative remarks you do here, to someone off this Roth board.

That, I would like to see oh brave one.

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

No

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. It would be nice, but what the fuck, these dudes are pushing 50 plus. How much longer are they able to rock out, anyway?

I'm speaking (typing ) of the Brothers Grim and Big Mike.

Btw, I don't want to see Davy Baby jumping off of drum risers at 60, either. It's now or never, gosh DAMN IT!

LMMFAOBT
                        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Dave has said many times, he was up and wanted a reunion with VH, but it is and always was up to Eddie.

He has chosen the Cheese man for now, but who knows what the future lies for the band.

I'm hoping the Van Hagar reunion doesn't last past the summer!!

I also tossed around the idea of a Dave and Sammy reunion, but it would never work, since Dave and Sammy hate each others guts and the fans are so divided between the singers.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

the difference is, that dave can play till he falls off the chair at 89 or whatever...he can go in other musical directions, can do blues albums and play with nothing but a guitar in his back...storytelling...so maybe if they're too old to argue, they meet again and play some blues in a small club...but I can't imagine it at all...
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Tony Soprano
                              You are the type of jackoff that everyone picks on because he never gets enough attention. Therefore, it's punks like you that get slapped around and never learn their lesson.

I can guarantee you'd never be so brave saying the negative remarks you do here, to someone off this Roth board.

That, I would like to see oh brave one.
                              The problem is all you fucking geeks who are stuck in 1984 driving you camero around with your fat girlfriends and wives, take this shit personally. Its only a message board. So stop acting so tough pussy.

Comment

Working...