PDA

View Full Version : My Vh/dlr Collection Is Up For Sale!

wwotr
02-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Well after collecting for 24 years, I've come on hard financial times and need to sell my collection to raise some cash.

My collection can be seen at:
http://home.pon.net/wwotr/rogers%20music%20collection

I am pretty much wheeling/Dealing on ALL my stuff.

I'm also parting out my DVD's for cheap!

If your interested please e-mail me at: WWOTR@MCHSI.COM

There's alot of stuff I said I'd never part with, but its eaither sell it and eat or???

Roger
wwotr

bantonelli
02-12-2006, 04:42 PM
I thought maybe you were selling your collection based on the most recent articles posted today regarding ROCKSTAR: VH

looking for a new singer.............VH at this point is a goner..finished.....perhaps we should tell people now that they should sell all their collectibles, Van Halen stuff is depreciating rapidly.

wwotr
02-12-2006, 04:49 PM
It is sad.
I mean I've been following VH since I 1st saw them in 1980!
I'm 48 years old, and seeing Ed the way he is, I guess I'm just stuck in the 70's.
I' mean the Rockstar thing "may" possibly work but Ed's gotta get off the sauce!
I know 1st and as a recovering alcoholic of 16 years, how booze can screw you up.
Without the help of my wife, I'd probably be dead by now.
Thats where Ed went wrong with Valerie.
How can 1 woman watch the one she loves, litterelly DESTROY himself!

Roger WWOTR

bantonelli
02-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by wwotr
It is sad.
I mean I've been following VH since I 1st saw them in 1980!
I'm 48 years old, and seeing Ed the way he is, I guess I'm just stuck in the 70's.
I' mean the Rockstar thing "may" possibly work but Ed's gotta get off the sauce!
I know 1st and as a recovering alcoholic of 16 years, how booze can screw you up.
Without the help of my wife, I'd probably be dead by now.
Thats where Ed went wrong with Valerie.
How can 1 woman watch the one she loves, litterelly DESTROY himself!

Roger WWOTR

You obviously got your act together and your woman must be an angel to be by your side through it all. Yes, I heard thru friends that know Val that life has been very difficult for her.

You are one of the lucky ones....god bless you!!!

ROTH ON.