• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Fat Sammy
    Veteran
    • Feb 2005

Message for Eddie VH

Edward,

If you are readin' this Ed, Godblessed...everyone here loves you still, DEEP down inside they do, everyone wants you to be happy.

With that being said, you fucked up in '85 w/ your choice of singer, but fuck that, that was 20 years ago...

I (as well as rest of this ragtag army) want the best for you......if it comes to it, fuck DLR....do what ya gotta do...

Like on the Fair Warning album, you played it like you meant it, at all costs (and thats why folks like us are still talkin' 'bout it)...you expressed yourself, YOU OLD-ASS GRAY HAIRED COCKSMOKER!

,....do your THANG, I'm sure fans of real music would enjoy it....you could get away with any kind of album you wanted to do, if your heart is in the right place...we dont care if there is a hit single 'n shit...

BOTTOM LINE

FUCK the horseshit dude, I don't even care if you record again ED, I would LOVE it if you made a comeback, but if not then FUKIT you are STILL my main Motha-FUCKA

PLEASE don't do that ROCKSTAR show Ed ...If you are gonna go out at this point in time....please go out with a little dignity.

Keepin' it real,

BFS

Hey Army...talk to Ed
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

well...we declared open letters to any band members as gay as hair threads...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Re: Message for Eddie VH

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
      Edward,

If you are readin' this Ed, Godblessed...everyone here loves you still, DEEP down inside they do, everyone wants you to be happy.

With that being said, you fucked up in '85 w/ your choice of singer, but fuck that, that was 20 years ago...

I (as well as rest of this ragtag army) want the best for you......if it comes to it, fuck DLR....do what ya gotta do...

Like on the Fair Warning album, you played it like you meant it, at all costs (and thats why folks like us are still talkin' 'bout it)...you expressed yourself, YOU OLD-ASS GRAY HAIRED COCKSMOKER!

,....do your THANG, I'm sure fans of real music would enjoy it....you could get away with any kind of album you wanted to do, if your heart is in the right place...we dont care if there is a hit single 'n shit...

BOTTOM LINE

FUCK the horseshit dude, I don't even care if you record again ED, I would LOVE it if you made a comeback, but if not then FUKIT you are STILL my main Motha-FUCKA

PLEASE don't do that ROCKSTAR show Ed ...If you are gonna go out at this point in time....please go out with a little dignity.

Keepin' it real,

BFS

Hey Army...talk to Ed
      BIG FAT SAMMY,....I hope you intend to send this to his Mgmt. Don't just keep this here at the ARMY. You letter should be read by EVH's managment or Ed's Sister.....and maybe MAD's website. They need to know how they are making the biggest mistake of the career they started in Pasadena. This is so frikkin SAD.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Someone needs to walk up to Ed, smack him upside his fool haid wif a brick, and THEN read him the above statement.

Perhaps then it will sink in a bit more.

Comment

• DUNN28
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Re: Re: Message for Eddie VH

Originally posted by bantonelli
          BIG FAT SAMMY,....I hope you intend to send this to his Mgmt. Don't just keep this here at the ARMY. You letter should be read by EVH's managment or Ed's Sister.....and maybe MAD's website. They need to know how they are making the biggest mistake of the career they started in Pasadena. This is so frikkin SAD.
          Its all about the money now!!! They are sell outs if they appear on that show it would be a fucking disgrace.I have nothing against someone making some jack but do it with a little fucking dignity for Gods sake!!!!

Comment

• jslav06
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DUNN28
            Its all about the money now!!! They are sell outs if they appear on that show it would be a fucking disgrace.I have nothing against someone making some jack but do it with a little fucking dignity for Gods sake!!!!
            If it's all about the money, then clearly getting back with Dave would be a wiser decision.
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
            I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

What if I don't fuckin' care about Ed fucking up anymore?

The motherfucker had two shots at a rematch for the title. He wasn't aware of his situation. He still isn't aware.

Until he becomes that: Fuck 'em. That's all I got to say 'bout this.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• UGS
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2005

Ed can reverse 22 years of being a fuckup with one four-hour reunion show w/ dave.
                Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

It's threads like this that cause me to be reluctant to share this website with real-life friends and aquaintences...

Oh brother...

Comment

• jgdrag
                    Sniper
                    • Jul 2005

Ed can't reverse SHIT, he blew 21 years of our lives waiting!
                    Reunion would be rockers with walkers, wonder if I would even go, it would not be the last Van Halen show I went to in 82?

Comment

• jslav06
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2006

Nah I don't think you'd turn it up. I don't hink anybody would. Whether or not you think it would be a great show, you'd go out of sheer curiosity. OR let's say you decide not to go because you in the mindest "Oh I'm so smart, I'm not going. I am set on this because I know what I'll be like." and then you hear form your buddy, "Oh I didn't think they still had it in them. That'll most likely be the last time we'll ever see them play, and it ruled. I pity anybody who didn't go."
                      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
                      I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Re: Message for Eddie VH

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
                        Edward,

BOTTOM LINE

Keepin' it real,

BFS

Hey Army...talk to Ed
                        I agree...no Rockstar bullshit

but, BFS...I hate to break it to you...

Ed's not at the Roth Army....like ever.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

It's a nice sentiment, I suppose. BFS is a good poster, I like reading his stuff...and I'd imagine he knows Ed's never here, really...BFS is just clearing his chest, and that's cool...I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way about Ed.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• shaggydoo
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2005

I have five message for Eddie:

1. Get sober
                            2. Get fit and healthy
                            3. Get some manners
                            4. Get a clue
                            5. Get Roth

... and in that order

Comment

• vistadelrey
                              Groupie
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by shaggydoo
                              I have five message for Eddie:

1. Get sober
                              2. Get fit and healthy
                              3. Get some manners
                              4. Get a clue
                              5. Get Roth

... and in that order
                              I have six messages for roth

1. shut your mouth and sing (if you can)
                              2. Get a wig or some shit
                              3. Get off the air for god's sake
                              4. Get over having left halen in 84(live with your decision)or see 5
                              5. Get Eddie back if he'll take you (hint: stop insulting him; same as number one which is basically shut mouth)
                              6. shut your mouth(this one will take some time but will take you so far)

any order is fine
                              Last edited by vistadelrey; 02-28-2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...