PDA

View Full Version : Carmine speaks to Roth!!

Pages : [1] 2

mewisemagic
02-14-2006, 09:23 AM
This morning....6:47 am....Congrat's Bro!!

bastardog
02-14-2006, 09:33 AM
What they talked about?

bantonelli
02-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Congrats Carmine....I'm sure it made your day.....what was the topic?

Carmine
02-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Congrats Carmine....I'm sure it made your day.....what was the topic?

VH doing Rockstar.

I said that this was the final nail in the coffin of a once proud band.

Its over...if they do this...put a fork in em.

I told Dave that this is why we all still go out and see him live 5 times every summer. He still has the same intensity on stage that he's had his whole career and that HE is the only peice of Van Halen that the fans have left.

As long as we have DLR.....he can carry the VH torch,like he has been for 21 years.

bastardog
02-14-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
VH doing Rockstar.

I told Dave that this is why we all still go out and see him live 5 times every summer. He still has the same intensity on stage that he's had his whole career and that HE is the only peice of Van Halen that the fans have left.

As long as we have DLR.....he can carry the VH torch,like he has been for 21 years.
Great comment............and what he told you?

Angel
02-14-2006, 10:09 AM
VH doing Rockstar.

AWESOME!!! (What more can one say? :D)

bantonelli
02-14-2006, 10:09 AM
VH doing Rockstar.

AMEN....which hour did you call in??? I want to listen to it. How did he react. I didn't hear but the last 15 minutes of today's show. WHEN did he introduce the topic of ROCKSTAR being more than just the rumor lurking around for months??? At the beginning of the last hour??
Thank god you told him that we support the hell out of him and go to his shows for this. I'm going to email him at the station to show my support....I know this deeply hurts him.

Thanks Carmine....you rock! Miss ya too!!

Carmine
02-14-2006, 10:13 AM
It was about 45 minutes into the first hour.

He started talking about VH doing Rock Star right at 6:00am.

Thanks everyone...When they said I was going on the air, I almost shit!

:p

jero
02-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Great work Carmine!!!!
You make us proud

Hardrock69
02-14-2006, 10:32 AM
WOOHOO!!

:D

DavidLeeNatra
02-14-2006, 10:35 AM
fuck...and I couldn't listen today...good one...

ThrillsNSpills
02-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Well it's good you got on but this subject matter.......

I just don't know what to make of it...

a real head scratcher,

I never saw Rock Star before...
is it an American Idol type deal or
an Osbourne thing where Ed will Ozzy it up for the camera?

They need to roll credits over the picture of the train wreck in any case.

firestarter
02-14-2006, 10:38 AM
carmine what was daves response to your comment!!!???

Vinnie Velvet
02-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Awesome, Carmine!

Way to go.

Carmine
02-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Well it's good you got on but this subject matter.......

I just don't know what to make of it...

a real head scratcher,

I never saw Rock Star before...
is it an American Idol type deal or
an Osbourne thing where Ed will Ozzy it up for the camera?

They need to roll credits over the picture of the train wreck in any case.

Thats why I called in. I was listening as Dave went on and on....almost begging the band to do THE TOUR. He said "hey, this tour will take 3-4 months. Thats it."

"After that...closure has happened for all of us...and then musically, spirtitually..whatever...we all...the fans,the band... all of us...can move on."

He also spoke of the fact that until they do it....nobody is interested in anything that VH or Dave himself puts out musically. They want their youth back...not the band, but the fans..and they can't give that back until they get it together. He spoke of the 2000-2001 5 song demo that he did with them. Again, that the MAGIC was captured on those songs...that they sound as intense as Van Halen 1.

He sounded as puzzled by this as we all are.

Carmine
02-14-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by firestarter
carmine what was daves response to your comment!!!???

Just a simple thank you.

As I told him that as long as he still goes out every summer, then we will all still be there to support him.

He said thanks again and told me that right at this moment he has his best tactical spandex on he's ready to go!

SNIPER
02-14-2006, 10:49 AM
So does Dave know about the army? And did he have to say about it?

bantonelli
02-14-2006, 10:49 AM
It's like "American Idol" in a more "Rock" setting. The stage, the lighting is more hip and they usually film at a vintage theatre. The "Sisters" will be sitting along with Dave Navarro in a "lounge sofa" style setting to the side of the stage to watch the contestants come out to sing.

NOW, the singers that will audition are good singers, no doubt. Many of them are currently in bands that play small gigs in their home towns. I admit they are good, but with that said, they are good for a different band.

The whole idea of VAN HALEN having to stoop to poop is just outrageous.

Where does the SISTERS place their success on? Singers are Replaceable.....a dime a dozen?

There is more than just having a Frontman in your band. It's the QUALITY OF ATTITUDE and CHARISMA he can deliver.....H E L L O.......ED & AL......Are you guys blind to this?

You guys are so OVER.

DavidLeeNatra
02-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Thats why I called in. I was listening as Dave went on and on....almost begging the band to do THE TOUR. He said "hey, this tour will take 3-4 months. Thats it."

"After that...closure has happened for all of us...and then musically, spirtitually..whatever...we all...the fans,the band... all of us...can move on."

He also spoke of the fact that until they do it....nobody is interested in anything that VH or Dave himself puts out musically.

agree or disagree? I absofuckinglutely agree...

Carmine
02-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
agree or disagree? I absofuckinglutely agree...

He is right Natra. I totally agree. Granted, I'll buy anything that Dave puts out, but for the casual fans that Dave was speaking about, he is dead on.

I also think that it takes an honest, proud man to say something like that and include himself in the statment.

As bummed as he sounded....Dave tells it straight out. No bull...no punches.

DUNN28
02-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I dont care about getting my youth back I just want to jam to some classic VH live .
Romeo Delight live.. with a ice cold beer and a big fat doobie on a nice clear summer night at a outdoor theatre who could ask for more????

Matt White
02-14-2006, 11:09 AM
SALUTE CARMINE!!!

:rockit2:

Carmine
02-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks MATT,

Dave is recapping on this subject right now!

mewisemagic
02-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks MATT,

Dave is recapping on this subject right now! You must be on the Dallas feed,Cause thats what Im hearing as well!!

Carmine
02-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
You must be on the Dallas feed,Cause thats what Im hearing as well!!

I am.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Two thumbs up, Carmine! That's what you can call talking to Dave! This is priceless! Maybe he talked a way he hadn't yet on his show.

And... "his best tactical Spandex" on, "ready to go" on top of it!

You ROTHED the air today! :D

Vinnie Velvet
02-14-2006, 12:38 PM
If this Rock Star thing is indeed true, fuck man, that is sad, really really sad.

I mean Ed and Al couldn't have stooped lower.

This will make even VH3 somewhat passable.

I hope the sisters are hearing Dave out and realize that this thing is not the way to go.

jhale667
02-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Congrats, Camine! :D

Guitar Shark
02-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DUNN28
I dont care about getting my youth back I just want to jam to some classic VH live .
Romeo Delight live.. with a ice cold beer and a big fat doobie on a nice clear summer night at a outdoor theatre who could ask for more????

Best . . . sig . . . ever.

http://www.boomspeed.com/ryan1000/hotgirl666.gif

Nickdfresh
02-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Me likey Dr. Love's better...

Except he took it out.:(

wiseguy
02-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Ok...The reunion thing...10 years ago, I would of completely supported this. Wow, Van Halen back with Dave for a summer...OFF THE MAP!!!! That was 10 years ago though, i've seen Dave umpteen times since then and I think having everyone on stage again with NO chemistry and recognizing the animosity towards each other? Ehhh I could take it or leave it. Dave doing his summer gigs with his band is worth it alone. Dave is Van Halen, so why do we need drunk eddie and pissed off alex up there with him. Give me Roth or give me Death, yeah baby....(music gets louder)

Big Troubles
02-14-2006, 03:47 PM
It was about 45 minutes into the first hour.

He started talking about VH doing Rock Star right at 6:00am.

Thanks everyone...When they said I was going on the air, I almost shit!

I heard ya... you sounded cool and calm... Unlike me... The one thing you did NOT do is plug the Army!!!??? wassup wit dat? ;)

ELVIS
02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 (http://www.earvolution.com/2006/02/rock-star-van-halen.asp)

Rock Star Van Halen?

We all remember Rock Star INXS. Ok, I do, but maybe a lot of you don't given the dismal ratings despite the record budget put into making and marketing the show. Undeterred from low ratings, the Rock Star franchise pushes on and the rumor mill is heating up with reports that Van Halen will be the next band to lift an unknown singer out of obscurity and into the limelight.

One person isn't happy at all about the news. Former Van Halen frontman extraordinaire David Lee Roth all but begged the VH brothers to forgo the reality show and give him his old job back. My drive to work this morning was less than 10 minutes, but in that short time span Diamond Dave made no less than a half dozen pleas to be taken back by the group - and he still had around another hour or so left on the air.

Dave was right when he said this morning that neither VH or himself would achieve any more significant music success than they could if they reunited.

:elvis:

ELVIS
02-14-2006, 05:28 PM
http://media.canada.com/8c8b3290-2b08-4dc6-8e3e-2cc645fdfe05/060213_vanhalen.jpg

Chris
02-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Van Halen will always be

Dave, Eddie, Mike and Alex.

Case closed. ;)

wiseguy
02-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 (http://www.earvolution.com/2006/02/rock-star-van-halen.asp)

Rock Star Van Halen?

Dave was right when he said this morning that neither VH or himself would achieve any more significant music success than they could if they reunited.

No no, Dave said something like, "Vh nor him could achieve musical success UNTIL they did and completed the reunion"

franksters
02-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I heard ya... you sounded cool and calm... Unlike me... The one thing you did NOT do is plug the Army!!!??? wassup wit dat? ;)

A lot of people are shitting on Carmine for I don't know what reason...

maybe that's why...

Anyway I think Dave comes here or he as people coming here, cause when you see a good thread he usually brings up the subject a few days later...

Dave's PA Rental
02-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Nice job Carmine! I must have turned on the radio just after you got on the air...

"tactical spandex"...good stuff...

I will have to go listen to the mp3 to hear you...

Diamondjimi
02-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Sweet !

:tits:

Diamondjimi
02-14-2006, 09:58 PM
The Big Ragoo gets through !
Good job. At ease soldier........

Dave's PA Rental
02-14-2006, 10:14 PM
I just heard the call, Carmine...that was awesome! You nailed it.

DLR'sCock
02-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Just a simple thank you.

As I told him that as long as he still goes out every summer, then we will all still be there to support him.

He said thanks again and told me that right at this moment he has his best tactical spandex on he's ready to go!

awesome, hilarious!

Dave's PA Rental
02-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Cock! What's up bro!

UGS
02-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Fuckin eh! Atta boy Carmine . . . is that you on the clip on the Roth Radio site? http://www.david.freefm.com/ on the "Van Halen On RockStar III"? If so, you nailed it buddy! Well said!

VH LINKS SUCKS
02-14-2006, 11:37 PM
Congrats Carmine!

Matt White
02-14-2006, 11:54 PM
What is that now? 3..4 ROTH ARMY members who have gotten on the air?

If this goes NATIONAL we'll be on everyday........

And THEN WE'LL GET THE MESSAGE OUT...TO EVERY HOME, BARBER-SHOP, NEWSPAPER STAND, BURGER-JOINT, HOTEL, MOTEL, ICE RINK & REPAIR SHOP.....

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

MAX
02-15-2006, 12:19 AM
*yawn*

http://tvland.classictvhits.com/HappyDays/Pics/HappyDays09.JPG

golden boy
02-15-2006, 12:36 AM
good job

NATEDOG001976
02-15-2006, 04:49 AM
Good work. FHS and I are still the original bastards to talk to Roth!

fryingdutchman
02-15-2006, 05:31 AM
Congrats Carmine!

Job well done. I haven't heard the call, but from what I've read here it sounds like you smacked it out of the park.

fryingdutchman
02-15-2006, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles

Franksters nailed it...

Perhaps Carmine's willingness to plug the Army has been tempered by the steaming shit sandwich being shoved down his throat by a few members here.

Just a hunch....

MAX
02-15-2006, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Franksters nailed it...

Perhaps Carmine's willingness to plug the Army has been tempered by the steaming shit sandwich being shoved down his throat by a few members here.

Just a hunch....

I have another "hunch..."

Does there really need to be an entire thread about this? I mean can't it go into the regularly scheduled Roth play by plays?

No wait and I apologize... :(

Here's for you Carmie. :)

http://static.flickr.com/6/5403824_73584fc259.jpg

Now, for an encore will you please tell us how both water is wet and the sky is blue? Now I'll bet Dave would get a kick out of that? ;)

Good job dude and I hope your vag ain't too raw from all of the gang giving you props. :rolleyes:

*pats Combine on the head and gives him a little gold star sticker*

Now, would you like one or two LUMPS in your java?

Feel better?

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 07:40 AM
I've got nothing against CARMINE actually. But I have to say, it's pretty funny that a whole thread was created on how he got to talk to Roth...

Well, that's just super, meanwhile, a rather large CVH-related news event happens, and everyone misses it, which I've noticed has become the norm here. In fact, it seems even the LINKS now scoops the DLR Army as far as actual Roth happenings go...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33146

Pardon me if I don't come here to talk about the orgasm someone had talking to Roth...

It's just really not that exciting anymore...

And conversely, some of you guys can stop sucking CARM's dick now. I'm sure he's not interested...:)

MAX
02-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
conversely, some of you guys can stop sucking CARM's dick now. I'm sure he's not interested...:)

Sure he is cos that's his gig.

Y'all know me and that I don't give a flying fuck. I've always called a spade a spade and 'tis beyond true with Mr. Bubbles. Many think I'm an asshole and I seriously don't care. :D

Why else did he post? 'Tis only cos his pal, mewisemagic (who happens to openly be a repeat offending, alias Army spamming and unfunny trouser stain) started a thread ova heeya devoted to Combine's aftermath of speaking with Dave. Ragu's pants were filled full of wet Debbies and Vinnies and he needed some reassurance, a pat on the back and a reach around.

I've said it time and time again, he shit in the Army's kitchen by his own accord and he'll have to live with it.

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Let me clear a few things up for the village idiot.

Carmine still has a good number of friends here, who, as you can see, WERE interested in the fact that Carmine got to talk to Roth (INCLUDING your friend Matt White). That is why this was posted here. Sure he was excited about talking to ROTH. Wouldn't you be? Do yourself a favor and stop with all this petty RHYMING that you do everytime Carmine does something that ONE UPS your lame STATUS on this site. It's embarrassing, as it is obvious by our absence that NOBODY in "OUR GANG" wants to be in the, what did you call it?, "ARMY KITCHEN" anymore so your position as head cook is safe. You can stop fighting now Max, the war is over. You won a long time ago.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
Good work. FHS and I are still the original bastards to talk to Roth!

Almost ...

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Let me clear a few things up for the village idiot.

Carmine still has a good number of friends here, who, as you can see, WERE interested in the fact that Carmine got to talk to Roth (INCLUDING your friend Matt White). That is why this was posted here. Sure he was excited about talking to ROTH. Wouldn't you be? Do yourself a favor and stop with all this petty RHYMING that you do everytime Carmine does something that ONE UPS your lame STATUS on this site. It's embarrassing, as it is obvious by our absence that NOBODY in "OUR GANG" wants to be in the, what did you call it?, "ARMY KITCHEN" anymore so your position as head cook is safe. You can stop fighting now Max, the war is over. You won a long time ago.

Nobody asked you.

This was about Carmine ... and you include yourself with the statement "our absence"?

You don't wanna be here, but here you are ...

Carmine isn't fighting, but here you are ... if the war is over, why are you here fighting then?

There has never been a bigger hypocrite on this site than you, and that is saying something.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
And I will agree with one thing ... it was a rush to talk to the man ...

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Almost ...

yeah, i disagree. :D

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
yeah, i disagree. :D

lmfao

Hell yeah ... I couldn't be first ... but I was NEXT ...

mewisemagic
02-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Nobody asked you.

This was about Carmine ... and you include yourself with the statement "our absence"?

You don't wanna be here, but here you are ...

Carmine isn't fighting, but here you are ... if the war is over, why are you here fighting then?

There has never been a bigger hypocrite on this site than you, and that is saying something. Well,If You could keep the wanna-be Gladiator's mouth shut she would have nothing to reply too.
Kind of a NO BRAINER dont You think?;)

ED1
02-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Carmine is a friend of mine and I spoke up for him. Let's not rehash ancient history ok AL... I have no interest in getting into all that bullshit again. One would only hope that in light of the fact that there is actually ROTH news and this is in fact the ROTH ARMY that anyone with anything ROTH worthy would be welcome to come here and post it without having to face the slapstick backlash of certain members of this site.

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Here it is for all to hear! Carmine is a Roth-a-holic! I don't care what any of you ARMY mods, webbies or Gaydiators think! This guy bleeds Roths blood and is a class act. He is too good for this shit hole!

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachments/lounge/25359-carmine-roth-radio-carmine-dlr.mp3?d=1140023973

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Well,If You could keep the wanna-be Gladiator's mouth shut she would have nothing to reply too.
Kind of a NO BRAINER dont You think?;)

Carmine certainly does not need Fab to open her yap.

Does he?

I'm sure it's been a long time since his mom has had to fight his battles for him.

If Carmine chooses to say nothing, so be it.

Fab claims the place is a shit hole, yet she can't stay away and pisses and moans about shit posted about her, which is when she says is the only time she comes back.

It isn't my job to monitor what Max posts.

It isn't Fab's job to defend Carmine when he chooses to not do it himself.

Then we have to have the "well, tell Max to be quiet and she would have nothing to respond to" ... she changes her reasons regularly.

Carmine posts what he wants. Max does to. Neither one calls the place a shit hole. Fab does. She posts under ED1 to respond to me? What for? She's afraid of ... what?

I'm glad he got through to the show, it is a gas. A few of us have.

You hardly ever post here until you feel the need to start some shit. For some reason, Guitars101 wasn't enough for you so you needed to start a thread here.

Goody.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
And Fab ... hypocrite ... you don't want to rehash anything but here you are bashing MAX ...

What the fuck is that then?

You don't like what Max says, don't come here.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Here it is for all to hear! Carmine is a Roth-a-holic! I don't care what any of you ARMY mods, webbies or Gaydiators think! This guy bleeds Roths blood and is a class act. He is too good for this shit hole!

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachments/lounge/25359-carmine-roth-radio-carmine-dlr.mp3?d=1140023973

FAB, if you really liked CARMINE, you'd shut up about being his 'friend'...:D

What's next, a personal reference from Josef Stalin:D?

mewisemagic
02-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Carmine certainly does not need Fab to open her yap.

Does he?

I'm sure it's been a long time since his mom has had to fight his battles for him.

If Carmine chooses to say nothing, so be it.

Fab claims the place is a shit hole, yet she can't stay away and pisses and moans about shit posted about her, which is when she says is the only time she comes back.

It isn't my job to monitor what Max posts.

It isn't Fab's job to defend Carmine when he chooses to not do it himself.

Then we have to have the "well, tell Max to be quiet and she would have nothing to respond to" ... she changes her reasons regularly.

Carmine posts what he wants. Max does to. Neither one calls the place a shit hole. Fab does. She posts under ED1 to respond to me? What for? She's afraid of ... what?

I'm glad he got through to the show, it is a gas. A few of us have.

You hardly ever post here until you feel the need to start some shit. For some reason, Guitars101 wasn't enough for you so you needed to start a thread here.

Goody. Didnt come here looking to start shit....That was Your boy Max that started the shit....You can say it 20 different ways but it still comes down to his post,Which had zero relevance to the thread....Right?

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 04:00 PM
So I take it Max needs you to fight for him huh Al??? TOUCHE~

Listen Al... Fuck you ok. You and your Roth Army Mod hood mean SHIT to me. This place used to RAWK but now it's nothing but a fucking joke full of idiots with hardons for power. Ohhhh such a bunch of hardasses...It isn't 1/2 of what it used to be. Sad state of affairs the Army... It used to be about SEX DRUGS and ROCK and ROLL... Now it's about Star Wars, Sheep and JR Ewing. It's not a joke... It's a tragedy!

Roth doesn't mention the Army because it's a embarrasment to him.

mewisemagic
02-15-2006, 04:03 PM
And Fab ... hypocrite ... you don't want to rehash anything but here you are bashing MAX ...

What the fuck is that then?

You don't like what Max says, don't come here. Does Max own this place?
Let Me get this straight....Max can bash Carmine and Fab is supposed to be pleased with it.

But when Fab bashes Max You tell her to leave?

Who IS the Hypocrite Bro?....You should think that one through a litle bit!

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 04:04 PM
do we have to go through that again? don't we all wear our best tactical spandex

Matt White
02-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Let me clear a few things up...interested in the fact that Carmine got to talk to Roth (INCLUDING your friend Matt White).

Let's be crystal clear here...I've been asked to lay off...

Don't drop my name....whatever the reason...makes me indignant...

Matt White
02-15-2006, 04:08 PM
I always get a charge outta the people who HATE the ARMY...yet know exactly what's wrong with it...and how to fix it.....

A bunch of people need to get out of the house more often.....

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 04:08 PM
No ... fuck you. You've been banned here how many times which proves you never gave a fuck what this place was about anyway.

What kind of person creates alias after alias to have her little hissy revenge on a website?

As usual, and like always ... you are beneath everyone here.

Have you talked to Roth?

I have.

So your statement about the Army being an embarassment?

Way, way, WAY wrong.

Sorry, heard it first hand.

Again Katy ... er FAB (same thing) ... if this place is so bad, why are you here?

Read ... I said it wasn't my job to monitor what MAX or carmine posts ... and your words were that you only come back to defend YOURSELF.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Does Max own this place?
Let Me get this straight....Max can bash Carmine and Fab is supposed to be pleased with it.

But when Fab bashes Max You tell her to leave?

Who IS the Hypocrite Bro?....You should think that one through a litle bit!

Dude ... and it includes you how?

hypocrite?

You have the web woody for Fab ... your problem ...

I didn't say MAX could or should bash anyone.

Did MAX bash Fab?

Should Fab have opened her yap?

You should be thinking dude ...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Okay, who has the best sig...

Dr. LOVE
http://josh.middlepath.com/meanjon/101.gif

-or- DUNN28?

Again, which is better?

Dr. LOVE
http://josh.middlepath.com/meanjon/101.gif

-or- DUNN28?

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 04:17 PM
hare krishna hare krishna...krishna krishna...hare hare...

mewisemagic
02-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Dude ... and it includes you how?

hypocrite?

You have the web woody for Fab ... your problem ...

I didn't say MAX could or should bash anyone.

Did MAX bash Fab?

Should Fab have opened her yap?

You should be thinking dude ... Like I said,You can say it any way You want....But it still comes down to ONE post,If that post wasnt made,We wouldnt be having this conversation....Period.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Maybe if you didn't start the thread ... we wouldn't be having this conversation ... you had a thread at Guitars101 ... the need to post one here?

If CARMINE would have came here and posted it, big difference.

You guys hate the place ... go back to Happyland ...

Why come here and start the shit ...

mewisemagic
02-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Maybe if you didn't start the thread ... we wouldn't be having this conversation ... you had a thread at Guitars101 ... the need to post one here?

If CARMINE would have came here and posted it, big difference.

You guys hate the place ... go back to Happyland ...

Why come here and start the shit ... Agreed...

boy, u stupid
02-15-2006, 04:45 PM
alinchainz whining like a little cunt yet again. You spoke to roth during a practice session prior to Jan. 3 in which there were about 25 listeners faggot. Boy u a cunt.

guwapo_rocker
02-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX
*yawn*

http://tvland.classictvhits.com/HappyDays/Pics/HappyDays09.JPG

Originally posted by MAX
I have another "hunch..."

Does there really need to be an entire thread about this?

You jealous little sack of shit!!! If it had been you on the air with Rith

I am certain YOU would have started the thread yourself.

Now shut you pie hole!

Congrats to Carmine and the others who have spoken to Dave!!

Cheers!!:D

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

ixictly...it's all about divid li rith!!!

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
alinchainz whining like a little cunt yet again. You spoke to roth during a practice session prior to Jan. 3 in which there were about 25 listeners faggot. Boy u a cunt.

I've spoke to Roth a couple times pedophiliac ... and he has always had way more than 25 listeners ... must mean youre making progress huh Joe ...can count to 25 now huh?

The only men you talk to Joe all have the same name ...

"John" ...

You've claimed to have a conference call with him ... didn't happen ...

You've claiimed you going to be a guest ... didn't happen ...

You claimed stepdad Jerome was gonna let you lick his clingons off his ballsack ...

well, one out of 3 ...

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 04:58 PM

you wanna say, that brother max is an ATTENTION WHORE???

no way... :D

this thread is funny...

Jimmy Jingles
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I've spoke to Roth a couple times pedophiliac ... and he has always had way more than 25 listeners ... must mean youre making progress huh Joe ...can count to 25 now huh?

"John" ...

You claimed stepdad Jerome was gonna let you lick his clingons off his ballsack ...

well, one out of 3 ...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Flabby and Joey T. in the same thread?

Good times.

boy, u stupid
02-15-2006, 05:10 PM
I said I turned down being a guest because I, like John Rocker do not like New York. I am in training now to go over Niagra Falls and havn't had time for the conference call to date. I may call in after I do the Falls thing.

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 05:14 PM
riiiight.

boy, u stupid
02-15-2006, 05:16 PM
By the way faggot, I'll be live at Casino Winsor on March 18 thru March 20. I'll meet you right outside the main entrance and fuck you up. No more hiding behind that keyboard, lets do this thing. THATS RIGHT, I'M CALLING YOU OUT FAGGOT!

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:17 PM
I said I turned down being a guest because I, like John Rocker do not like New York. I am in training now to go over Niagra Falls and havn't had time for the conference call to date. I may call in after I do the Falls thing.

You never said anything of the sort dick drip.

Does stepdad call it "Niagra Falls" when it falls off your chin?

Does Mom?

boy, u stupid
02-15-2006, 05:18 PM
You to twona, these steroids and coke I've been doing a lot of have me fucking fired up. You want in on any of this faggot?

boy, u stupid
02-15-2006, 05:19 PM
there you go red, side steppin again. You ain't far from Winsor, what's the problem. Is Warf right?

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 05:20 PM
you're the only faggot here, polesmoker.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:22 PM
By the way faggot, I'll be live at Casino Winsor on March 18 thru March 20. I'll meet you right outside the main entrance and fuck you up. No more hiding behind that keyboard, lets do this thing. THATS RIGHT, I'M CALLING YOU OUT FAGGOT!

Yeah ... right ... I'm hetero Joe ... you won't be fucking me up ...

And being the pussy you are ... you're 0-4 in the fight game here ...

Like when you claimed to be in a town that doesn't even exist in Michigan at a club that didn't exist all from your same IP in Butt-ler.

You didn't even know the show Dave was doing at the other end of the state was cancelled ...

So, you're the 58 year old retired senator and CEO of NHS in PA but youre going to go over the Falls ...

Like twona said ... riiiiight.

I see he isn't posting over there twona ... good deal ... have the button ready ... if you haven't banned him already.

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 05:24 PM
we don't need the button, he'll be the next in a long line of fucksticks we've run off.

Jimmy Jingles
02-15-2006, 05:25 PM
I'll meet you right outside the main entrance and fuck you up the ass.

Ummmm....fag.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:26 PM
there you go red, side steppin again. You ain't far from Winsor, what's the problem. Is Warf right?

I thought you knew where I lived Joe?

Then you would ... right?

And you know ... WARF is right ... he said someone should check Butler, PA for a pedophile on the sex offender list.

You seem to be dropping his name a lot Joe ... and of course, he hasn't been around ... is he your next object of affection?

You make up all your friends Joe?

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:27 PM
BTW Joe ... WARF is into chicks dude ...

You may shoot yourself now ...

Maybe a reality show Joe ... where they force a fag to go out with you ...

boy, u stupid
02-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I GONNA MAKE THIS REAL SIMPLE. I WILL BE LIVE AT CASINO WINDSOR MARCH 18-20. I WOULD LIKE TO FIGHT YOU. NO MORE SIDE STEPPING. I WILL PAY YOUR BUS FARE.

franksters
02-15-2006, 05:29 PM
if no one here is jealous of carmine why all the threads he start are deleted or transform like the radio play by play.

I mean it created such a non sense just because he made it.

As for the attention whore factor, there are a lot more annoying whores around here than Carmine...

Matt White
02-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I GONNA MAKE THIS REAL SIMPLE. I WILL BE LIVE AT CASINO WINDSOR MARCH 18-20. I WOULD LIKE TO FIGHT YOU. NO MORE SIDE STEPPING. I WILL PAY YOUR BUS FARE.

IS the Gay Rodeo coming to Casino Windsor in March?!?!:confused:

They are a pretty Liberal town.............

ALinChainz
You promised a limo last time ... you couldn't deliver ....

You claim to know where I live ... and yet no car ... posted the maps of right where I was posting from ...and where you were ...

LOL ... you said your laptop would still post from it's PA IP in BUTT-LER from a city in Michigan that doesn't exist ...

You lose Joe ... and quit PMing me ... I ALREADY know how scared you are ...

twonabomber
who needs bus fare? i can be in Butler in an hour and a half. not that i'd actually go, i think there's something illegal about beating the shit out of a retard.

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:34 PM
who needs bus fare? i can be in Butler in an hour and a half. not that i'd actually go, i think there's something illegal about beating the shit out of a retard.

I think there is ... Joe wants man contact real bad ... he wants to fight bueno bob too ...

Usually he just fights for AIR ... gagging on "JOHN" ... or his stepdad's ass ...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 05:34 PM

"John" ...

well, one out of 3 ...

David Lee ROTH called me a fucking asshole...:)

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:36 PM
David Lee ROTH called me a fucking asshole...:)

lol ...STILL counts as one more time than Joe has spoken with Dave ...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 05:37 PM

Um JOE, how exactly do you train for that? Find progressively bigger water falls, and have people repeatedly throw you over?

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I've said all I came here to say.
You snot nosed 5th graders can have your playground back!

One thing is certain, mw and Carmine BOTH should have known better than to think that ROTH news would be appreciated at the Roth Army.

Back to Happyland where being happy is not just for COWBOYS!

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 05:40 PM
BTW JOE, I'll gladly assist you in going over the falls....

Um, oh yeah, I mean in a barrel and stuff. I like live not far from there...

PM me with details, and I will gladly independently verify the event for you, and I might even post bail...

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 05:44 PM

are you sure? some of us know better. :D

ALinChainz
What's too bad is Carmine can't come around without you ...

Carmine didn't start the thread ... and both he and MWM are still much more welcome here than you ...

5th graders ... look who's talking ....

"WAAAAAAAAAAA ..... I posted my tit pics but WAAAAAAAAAAAA .... now they get posted and I bitch ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... I have to stick up for Carmine even though he doesn't ask me .....WAAAAAAAAAAAA ... I had to start 50 aliases because they kept getting banned and I had to have the last word but I respect the place and the webbies ....WAAAAAAAAAAA"

twonabomber
i don't know what i'd rather see, Joe pushed off a cliff or dragged behind my truck.

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 05:45 PM

"WAAAAAAAAAAA ..... I posted my tit pics but WAAAAAAAAAAAA .... now they get posted and I bitch ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... I have to stick up for Carmine even though he doesn't ask me .....WAAAAAAAAAAAA ... I had to start 50 aliases because they kept getting banned and I had to have the last word but I respect the place and the webbies ....WAAAAAAAAAAA"

how come her "husband" gets mad about the tit pics, but doesn't mind her giving Carmine e-blowjobs all the time?

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 05:50 PM
how come her "husband" gets mad about the tit pics, but doesn't mind her giving Carmine e-blowjobs all the time?

Tried to warn Carmine ... and mewisemagic ... she has them snowed she's this "great person" ...

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 05:54 PM
What's too bad is Carmine can't come around without you ...

Carmine didn't start the thread ... and both he and MWM are still much more welcome here than you ...

5th graders ... look who's talking ....

You sad sad pathetic excuse of a man... You can't get over the past can you. You NEED this don't you? I don't care to be welcome here.. Get it? I respect 2 webbies as people not because they are webbies of this stink fest. The others are DOLTS like the lot of you... Of course I do not RESPECT this site... It's full of moronic idiots full of venom. Look at yourself today. You can't even see the facts here. All you see is the opportunity to take a swipe at me. You need my attention AL? Is that why you want to keep this old ancient history going? Fabs Tits Fabs tits... Is that OLD news more newsworthy to you than Carmine speaking to Roth? Apparently so. OH BOY! Fab's here! We get to be BIG PRICKS again! HEEEEEE HAW! My red hair is burnin with anticipation! Let's see what old shit can I dig up to throw in her face. Who cares that everyone has heard it like... oh 1000 times or more.
It's obviously the most interesting and still most popular subject matter at the ARMY! Hail FAB! YOU STILL GOT UM BY THE BALLS!
When Fab posts... People FLOCK...

jhale667
02-15-2006, 05:56 PM
I'M HUNGRY FOR DA COCK!!!.

Tell us something we don't know.

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 06:00 PM
calm down, Fabdullah.

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 06:03 PM
calm down, Fabdullah.

now that's the funniest comment I've read for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time... :D

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 06:06 PM
You sad sad pathetic excuse of a man... You can't get over the past can you. You NEED this don't you? I don't care to be welcome here.. Get it? I respect 2 webbies as people not because they are webbies of this stink fest. The others are DOLTS like the lot of you... Of course I do not RESPECT this site... It's full of moronic idiots full of venom. Look at yourself today. You can't even see the facts here. All you see is the opportunity to take a swipe at me. You need my attention AL? Is that why you want to keep this old ancient history going? Fabs Tits Fabs tits... Is that OLD news more newsworthy to you than Carmine speaking to Roth? Apparently so. OH BOY! Fab's here! We get to be BIG PRICKS again! HEEEEEE HAW! My red hair is burnin with anticipation! Let's see what old shit can I dig up to throw in her face. Who cares that everyone has heard it like... oh 1000 times or more.
It's obviously the most interesting and still most popular subject matter at the ARMY! Hail FAB! YOU STILL GOT UM BY THE BALLS!
When Fab posts... People FLOCK...

Who needs attention?

Justy proving the point ... you post ...sign out ... and then lurk and try to make yourself NOT look like the pathetic human being you are ...

Nobody cares about you Fab ... get over yourself ...

Nobody flocks ... its just crowded because your ego is here ...

You don't keep the ancient history going by bashing MAX ... aren't MAX and Carmine big boys?

Did Carmine say anything? No. Does he usually? No.

Would he if he wanted to? I hope so. He doesn't have to ask your permission does he?

You show me where I was wrong Fab ... you hate the truth ...

Just like when you would PM me and ask me NOT to respond to you?

I see why ... and you know you would never have to deal with none of it if you left the site ...

You hate it so much ... but here you are ... who is the poor excuse? If I didn't like what went on here or how people treated me, I'd leave.

You hate that no one here kisses your ass Fab ... and that has always been the big prerequisite to being your friend ... someone to think you're some great human being ...

We need not to rehash that whole list of why you aren't ...

People flock .... lmfao ... yeah, right ...

Goodbye Katy ...

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 06:07 PM
calm down, Fabdullah.

LMAO ... yeah, did you hear everyone rejoice ..."FAB'S HERE!"

Neither did I ...

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:08 PM
It used to be about SEX DRUGS and ROCK and ROLL... Now it's about Star Wars, Sheep and JR Ewing. It's not a joke... It's a tragedy!

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 06:09 PM
i'm still tryin' to figure out what's wrong with those three things...

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

Yep ... it's Rikk's fault ....

That bastard!

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:11 PM

Now shut you pie hole!

Ha ha.

This is hilarious. The little circus sideshow. Most people get on with their lives and bask in the sunlight of happiness. Especially those that won.:)

Other people continue to collect their welfare checks, add five to ten more pounds of fat to their body a year from eating Hostess products and then get drunk once in a while and come to the Rotharmy site to fight those that beat them.

Adios, you fat hamster fucker. Good to know it still bugs you so much.

And just who is this David Lee RITH you keep talking about?

twonabomber
02-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Revenge Of The Rith? ruh-roh! :D

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:14 PM
You snot nosed 5th graders can have your playground back!

One thing is certain, mw and Carmine BOTH should have known better than to think that ROTH news would be appreciated at the Roth Army.

Back to Happyland where being happy is not just for COWBOYS!

Is it Roth news??

The fucking guy has left this site a hundred times, bitching about it at another site. He's commented on how the site is run and how he was "mistreated" by both mods and Webbies.

And now that he spoke to Roth, just like 25 people do every morning, it's suddenly Roth news?

Why tell the Roth site you never visit and think has gone down the shithole if it really is just another phone call on the air from a Roth fan?

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Yep ... it's Rikk's fault ....

That bastard!

I fucked it up for everybody.

I need to start a goodbye thread...

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:18 PM
i'm still tryin' to figure out what's wrong with those three things...

Yeah. You'd think they were bitching about the site being about gay anal sex, old Yugoslavian cars and canned ham...

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 06:20 PM
ha ha...now that brother rikk joins the party this thread will be REAL fun...love you avatar...BTW...dallas is on the "zillionst" rerun and JR was beating the shit out of cliff yesterday morning because of mandy winger...that little hottie...

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:22 PM
ha ha...now that brother rikk joins the party this thread will be REAL fun...love you avatar...BTW...dallas is on the "zillionst" rerun and JR was beating the shit out of cliff yesterday morning because of mandy winger...that little hottie...

LMFAO!!

My favorite scene ever in DALLAS. I'm not kidding. I was just thinking about that scene the other day. Cliff insults Mandy and she slaps him. Then Cliff laughs it off and insults her again. This time J.R. smiles and then punches Cliff across the face!

Classic stuff.:)

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Is it Roth news??

The fucking guy has left this site a hundred times, bitching about it at another site. He's commented on how the site is run and how he was "mistreated" by both mods and Webbies.

And now that he spoke to Roth, just like 25 people do every morning, it's suddenly Roth news?

Why tell the Roth site you never visit and think has gone down the shithole if it really is just another phone call on the air from a Roth fan?

mewise started the thread here ... and I would think it wasn't JUST to give props to Carmine.

And I did give props to Carmine ... getting on the show is cool ...no doubt ...

The minute MAX said something about Carmine ... here comes Fab ... accusing EVERYONE ELSE of rehashing the past ... and how everyone flocks to her ...

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I just think it's funny how the same idiots, including the spaghetti sauce guy, keep claiming this site sucks and then leave...only to come back with some excuse (a new coffee thread, getting on the radio, a new girl posting at the site) and act like nothing happened.

It doesn't offend me. I think it's fucking hilarious!

People say I have a posse that I boss around. Totally not fucking true. But look at the MEWISEMAGIC/GUWAPO club and all the other idiots that have been guilty of attacking this site, bitching about the mods/webbies at sad guitar sites and also spamming every other forum with lovely things like dick pictures.

If they hate the site so much, why suddenly come back to announce that the creator of one of our last goodbye threads got on the air?

Seriously, who cares?

And what crime did MAX really commit? I actually thought it was pretty fucking hilarious. It was a picture from HAPPY DAYS, for fuck's sakes!:D

And you're right, AL...it is funny that some people think they need to speak for others.

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh look... They all have boners! There is actually something exciting going on in here today! All the bullies have a REAL person to pick on instead of some sheep alias!

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 06:28 PM
LMFAO!!

My favorite scene ever in DALLAS. I'm not kidding. I was just thinking about that scene the other day. Cliff insults Mandy and she slaps him. Then Cliff laughs it off and insults her again. This time J.R. smiles and then punches Cliff across the face!

Classic stuff.:)

THAT'S THE ONE ! ! ! :D

but the scene where they all fight at the "oil baron's award" is even better!

and a week ago bobby beat the shit out of JR because he sent pam on an odyssey to look for mark...ray had to stop him from drowning his brother in the pool... :D

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh look... They all have boners!

It's true, y'know.

Here's my uncle's gravestone. We come from a long family line...

http://freepages.military.rootsweb.com/~schmoe/boner.jpg

Rikk
02-15-2006, 06:34 PM
THAT'S THE ONE ! ! ! :D

but the scene where they all fight at the "oil baron's award" is even better!

and a week ago bobby beat the shit out of JR because he sent pam on an odyssey to look for mark...ray had to stop him from drowning his brother in the pool... :D

Ah, the joys of the season right before the Dream Season.

What a great fucking show. And every season, the Oil Baron's Ball was the highlight. You just knew that shit would go down.

Really enjoying the third DVD set, when I have a chance to watch it.

Fabulous Shadow
02-15-2006, 06:38 PM
I just think it's funny how the same idiots, including the spaghetti sauce guy, keep claiming this site sucks and then leave...only to come back with some excuse (a new coffee thread, getting on the radio, a new girl posting at the site) and act like nothing happened.

It doesn't offend me. I think it's fucking hilarious!

People say I have a posse that I boss around. Totally not fucking true. But look at the MEWISEMAGIC/GUWAPO club and all the other idiots that have been guilty of attacking this site, bitching about the mods/webbies at sad guitar sites and also spamming every other forum with lovely things like dick pictures.

If they hate the site so much, why suddenly come back to announce that the creator of one of our last goodbye threads got on the air?

Seriously, who cares?

And what crime did MAX really commit? I actually thought it was pretty fucking hilarious. It was a picture from HAPPY DAYS, for fuck's sakes!:D

And you're right, AL...it is funny that some people think they need to speak for others.

I agree with you Rikk... and I told BOTH Carmine and mw that they were idiots to post about the call at this site. I predicted exactly WHAT would happen and WHO would start it up...

Big Troubles
02-15-2006, 06:51 PM
this question might seem stupid, but Why is everyone STILL fighting over the internet about petty shit?

Carmine
02-15-2006, 06:51 PM
mewise started the thread here ... and I would think it wasn't JUST to give props to Carmine.

And I did give props to Carmine ... getting on the show is cool ...no doubt ...

The minute MAX said something about Carmine ... here comes Fab ... accusing EVERYONE ELSE of rehashing the past ... and how everyone flocks to her ...

Yep, MW did start the thread. Why? because he actually heard me live on his way to work, got a charge out of it and because he's my friend.

Thanks for the props Al, and to everyone else who heard me, posted in this thread etc. It was exciting. I called because I was getting sick listening to Dave practically beg for the reunion. I hope I was clear in what I said. Fuck em! We've been going to see DLR for 20 years to catch the Classic VH vibe, he still brings it and is the only link back to what was Van Halen! As much as I want to see it....Dave shouldn't have to beg for it to happen.

Roth news? Certainly not. Directly related to 10,000 threads at this site, everybody that hangs here and because, ocassionally, I still do post here? Sure.

The TOPIC that Dave was on, not me calling in, should have spawned intense conversation for days. Yet, here we are. Another thread with my name in it....turned into another slugfest by Tupac ShaMax, who gets all chipper and sugary when he sees my name lit up here. Its an honor that I invoke such a charge in ya when I come around Pac....it truly is.

As for Fab...Well....she knows how I feel about her....

Until next time...

Roth and Roll~

RAGU-----------------------------------------------------------OUT!

Big Troubles
02-15-2006, 06:53 PM
I was psyched for ya Carmine! I was listening to you live and it made me want to start the thread only to see mw already did. I consider it newsworthy and cool. :)

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 06:57 PM
for roth's sake...we are all a buch of attention whores and if I make it on the show one day (my email did BTW) I will start a fucking thread about it in every forum and make sure it will be stickied for the rest of our days...so...get a drink everyone...and shut the fuck up...

DavidLeeNatra
02-15-2006, 06:58 PM
oh...and carmine...I've heard it and it was cool...

Big Troubles
02-15-2006, 06:59 PM
for roth's sake...we are all a buch of attention whores and if I make it on the show one day (my email did BTW) I will start a fucking thread about it in every forum and make sure it will be stickied for the rest of our days...so...get a drink everyone...and shut the fuck up...

LOL I insist on this.

Unchainme
02-15-2006, 08:46 PM

Just remeber there is only one, MR. ATTENTION WHORE 2005, and that is me ;)

UGS
02-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Change your fucking tampons you pussies. Someone who regularily posts here spoke Dave on the air. . . obviously it pertains to this site and warrants a thread.

Grow the fuck up. You don't like Carmine? Boo-fucking-hoo . . . get over it.

Bitch, bitch, bitch . . .shut the fuck up

Unchainme
02-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by UGS
Change your fucking tampons you pussies. Someone who regularily posts here spoke Dave on the air. . . obviously it pertains to this site and warrants a thread.

Bitch, bitch, bitch . . .shut the fuck up

The truth is though, Does it really need its own thread?, In Main Nonetheless? The truth is only pertains to a member wanting to get Attention, Believe me I've pulled this stunt before. Its not about ROTH, its about Some guy who talked wiht Roth for like whay two mniutes? Move this to chit-chat or something.

UGS
02-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
The truth is though, Does it really need its own thread?, In Main Nonetheless? The truth is only pertains to a member wanting to get Attention, Believe me I've pulled this stunt before. Its not about ROTH, its about Some guy who talked wiht Roth for like whay two mniutes? Move this to chit-chat or something.

You may be right, but if it was anyone else, no one would care half as much.

The fact is, it is DLR/CVH related discussion

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 09:06 PM

And just who is this David Lee RITH you keep talking about?

I thought DAVE became a Star Wars Sith, hence the cuntfusion regarding the direction of the site...

mewisemagic
02-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by UGS

Bitch, bitch, bitch . . .shut the fuck up Great post Bro!!

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Fuck off "Fabtist."

LoveWalksIn
02-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Holy fucking Christ...

Grown men fighting like 14-year-old girls over the internet.

Days of Our Fucking Lives..

Carry on, though. It's quite hilarious and entertaining!

Matt White
02-15-2006, 11:05 PM
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Did you here sumthin"?!?"

"Nope."

"Good...me neither.....go back to sleep......"

Wow.....LOOK AT ALL THE DRAMA HERE TONIGHT!!!!

Matt White
02-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LoveWalksIn
Holy fucking Christ...

Grown men fighting like 14-year-old girls over the internet.

Days of Our Fucking Lives..

Carry on, though. It's quite hilarious and entertaining!

"So...."

"So WHAT?!?!"

"So..ya wanna dance or what?!?"

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:08 PM

Now shut you pie hole!

Who says I HAVEN'T spoken to Dave in my lifetime? Didn't need to call a radio station to do it though. ;)

Matt White
02-15-2006, 11:11 PM
'Millian...You Rascal!!!

http://muppetfigs.free.fr/pct/fgs/harry/0_har01.jpg

NightProwler
02-15-2006, 11:15 PM
THIS is your idea of "FIGHTING"?

LMAO

you MUST be 14 years old!

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Who says I HAVEN'T spoken to Dave in my lifetime? Didn't need to call a radio station to do it though. ;)

you are very fresh :p

you sexy thang....mmmmm hmmmm

I got my paddle...right heeya

(oh boy :) )

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
'Millian...You Rascal!!! lmao

but first a musical number...

"These days are ours..." :D

http://tvland.classictvhits.com/HappyDays/Pics/HappyDays01.JPG

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
you are very fresh :p

you sexy thang....mmmmm hmmmm

I got my paddle...right heeya

(oh boy :) )

Oh Boy 'tis right...

I've been naughty. lol

Long time no see? How you doin' you sweet thang? :)

Nickdfresh
02-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Everyone has such a big opinion...

Especially the ones that tried to get Unchaineme to stop posting...

Fucking hypocrite cunts...

Matt White
02-15-2006, 11:26 PM

Hmmmmm....VERY interesting observation...NICK old boy.....

The very same guys who went on..for PAGE after agonizing PAGE about attention whoring.......

Hmmmmmmm.........

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh Boy 'tis right...

I've been naughty. lol

Long time no see? How you doin' you sweet thang? :)

all rite ;)

you stay out of trouble in heeya! lol

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:30 PM
all rite ;)

I sure hope so. ;)

you stay out of trouble in heeya! lol

"Trouble?" Who? Me? Never... :p

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:34 PM
BTW, Maximus...

I purchased something for you on eBay and I want you to wear it every time you post:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/inch-gladiator.jpg

PS- you can put the sword OR the shield down to type

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:39 PM

You say Goodbye and I say 'ello...

'ello...

'ello...

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:41 PM
BTW, Maximus...

I purchased something for you on eBay and I want you to wear it every time you post:

You got yourself a deal honey. :D

ALinChainz
02-15-2006, 11:50 PM
BTW, Maximus...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/inch-gladiator.jpg

LMAO ... dude's name is "Thomas INCH" ...

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
sweeet....

you'll look stellar :D

lmao

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:54 PM
LMAO ... dude's name is "Thomas INCH ...

LOL.

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:55 PM
LMAO ... dude's name is "Thomas INCH" ...

Uh oh, DG might have to buy me bigger bottoms then. lol

Suuup Al? :cool:

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Uh oh, DG might have to buy me bigger bottoms then. lol

Suuup Al? :cool:

really???

like what size??? ;)

MAX
sweeet....

you'll look stellar :D

lmao

As always you're far too kind and are simply THE BEST!!! :)

ALinChainz
LMAO ... all I could picture was you PMing her ... saying ...

"oh man ... you couldn't edit out the INCH part?"

Life is good you guys ...

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:57 PM
really???

like what size??? ;)

Let me go grab a yard stick and I'll tell you... lol ;)

diamondsgirl
02-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Let me go grab a yard stick and I'll tell you... lol ;)

thats fantastic :)

MAX
02-15-2006, 11:59 PM
LMAO ... all I could picture was you PMing her ... saying ...

"oh man ... you couldn't edit out the INCH part?"

Life is good you guys ...

Hahahahaha!!!

I didn't even notice the INCH thing until you brought it up. Maybe she's trying to tell me something? :o

Nice job t'day btw. I'm both sorry and happy I wasn't around.

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 12:02 AM
what happens when you click the "report" button?

(I guess we'll find out soon...sorry, Max)

MAX
02-16-2006, 12:05 AM
what happens when you click the "report" button?

(I guess we'll find out soon...sorry, Max)

It's prolly not the first time I've been "reported" in this thread t'day. :o

I was a big weenie errrr... I meant MEENIE. lol :p

ALinChainz
02-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hahahahaha!!!

I didn't even notice the INCH thing until you brought it up. Maybe she's trying to tell me something? :o

Be glad you weren't ... I'm sorry I was ... I think ...

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by MAX
It's prolly not the first time I've been "reported" in this thread t'day. :o

I was a big weenie errrr... I meant MEENIE. lol :p

were you being a bully again? lol

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 12:09 AM

I'm going to report you too

just because...

:)

ALinChainz
02-16-2006, 12:12 AM
I'm going to report you too

just because...

:)

HA HA!

what a tattle-TAIL ... ;)

MAX
02-16-2006, 12:12 AM
were you being a bully again? lol

I didn't think so? Did you? :confused:

Just callin' it like I saw it. :)

Combine's a boob, and mewisemagic 'tis a moron. So, what else 'tis new, you know? :rolleyes:

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 12:15 AM
I didn't read the whole thing...about half way thru my eyelid starting twitching....

Matt White
02-16-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by MAX

SAME AS IT EVER WAS.....

SAME AS IT EVER WAS.....

SAME AS IT EVER WAS.....

SAME AS IT EVER WAS.....

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=David+Byrne+once+in+a+lifetime/v=2/SID=w/l=IVS/SIG=123n4uf44/EXP=1140153460/*-http%3A//www.slatch.com/media/onceinalifetime.jpg

MAX
02-16-2006, 12:18 AM

No sir, you did good. :cool:

I wouldn't have gotten into any of that "crap" even if I were online. 'Tis beyond both meaningless and pontless to me. I might have bitchslapped that little, unfunny, borderline retaaded and illiterate Army spamming shit for brains "mewisemagic" though. lol

'Tis sometimes fun to kick him, stuff him into a locker and leave. ;)

MAX
02-16-2006, 12:19 AM
I didn't read the whole thing...about half way thru my eyelid starting twitching....

Full body shivers, dry throat and nausea right? I know the feeling. :(

tjvhou812
02-16-2006, 12:53 AM
Does it seem cold in here to you

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
Does it seem cold in here to you

hi teej :)

tjvhou812
02-16-2006, 01:02 AM
hi teej :)

Whats up pretty ladie:)

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Whats up pretty ladie:)

not much :)

glad to see you

tjvhou812
02-16-2006, 01:11 AM
not much :)

glad to see you

So what are you still doing up this late?

diamondsgirl
02-16-2006, 01:18 AM
So what are you still doing up this late?

I have no idea....

I am getting tiyed :)

Rikk
02-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by MAX
You say Goodbye and I say 'ello...

'ello...

'ello...

LMFAO.

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by MAX
No sir, you did good. :cool:

I wouldn't have gotten into any of that "crap" even if I were online. 'Tis beyond both meaningless and pontless to me. I might have bitchslapped that little, unfunny, borderline retaaded and illiterate Army spamming shit for brains "mewisemagic" though. lol

'Tis sometimes fun to kick him, stuff him into a locker and leave. ;) LMAO!!....What grade are You in Max?:D :D :D

MAX
02-16-2006, 10:14 AM
LMAO!!....What grade are You in Max?:D :D :D

I really don't know, you stupid little bastard? Grade school was well over twenty years ago. Judging by your poor and atrocious grammar and extreme lack of inteligence, did you even make it past the first one? You stupid, dumb, anal fucking cocksucker.

fryingdutchman
02-16-2006, 10:27 AM

Hmmmmm....VERY interesting observation...NICK old boy.....

The very same guys who went on..for PAGE after agonizing PAGE about attention whoring.......

Hmmmmmmm.........

Since when is having an opinion a problem? It would be pretty fucking boring around here if different opinions weren't expressed.

I was among those who went after the poor, misunderstood Unchainme. In fact, I believe I actually started that ball rolling...but it was done for good reason.

Here's a little nugget of a quote from 12/4/05

Originally posted by MAX
Wasn't it recently posted somewhere that "Unchainme's" age had been outed and to the fact that he's only a thirteen year old? That in and of itself would explain a lot.

However and if so, do we really want to encorage this kid?

I may seem like a dick on this issue but fuck it and I don't care. I'm not too hip on the idea of kids hangin' heeya. This 'tis a fuckin' adult site. Even if we all like to act like kids, we have the right.

Hmmmmmm....seems like even MAX wanted Unchainme to stop.

And the only reason I said anything here about Carmine being served a shit sandwich is because I was once given good advice by our very own Matt White....who on 12/7/05 said the following:

It's one thing to blast a fucker who popped off at 'ya...

But when you start following the guy around and taking it into every forum...

You start to get others fired up...and they just might decide that you need to shut yer pile hole...and might just do it for you.....

Well...it appears the same thing is being done to Carmine.

Whenever he pokes his head up in any thread or any forum, it seems like a few people are waiting to try and cut it off.

I'm not here to fight for Carmine. He can do that for himself if he wants to. And I don't know the history or what precipitated all of this shit between Carmine and his detractors....nor do I give a shit.

But it just gets fucked up that he gets ripped apart as an "attention-whore" in a thread that he didn't even start.

At least when I and others went after Unchainme as an attention whore, it was because of threads that he actually started!

Need I remind us all of the "Cult of the Magical Gourd" thread or whatever the fuck it was called?

:rolleyes:

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I really don't know, you stupid little bastard? Grade school was well over twenty years ago. Judging by your poor and atrocious grammar and extreme lack of inteligence, did you even make it past the first one? You stupid, dumb, anal fucking cocksucker. How come You are so angry Bro?

MAX
02-16-2006, 10:42 AM
How come You are so angry Bro?

First of all, I'm NOT your "Bro." Secondly, it's cos you're a stupid and annoying puke. Much like the rest of the geeks that you run with, you do nothing but cause trouble, make silly comments (none of which are remotely funny) to one another, both spam and talk shit about this site and then suck each other's collective wee wees.

You're NOT wanted here, get it?

You have your own site (of which we don't bother) so why don't you just stay there?

Nickdfresh
02-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Since when is having an opinion a problem? It would be pretty fucking boring around here if different opinions weren't expressed.

I was among those who went after the poor, misunderstood Unchainme. In fact, I believe I actually started that ball rolling...but it was done for good reason.

Really? I suppose you know the reasons why CARMINE isn't the big, lovable, galoob innocent he claims to be....

Yet you chime right in after relentlessly prosecuting an anti-Unchainme Jihad for days...

Here's a little nugget of a quote from 12/4/05

Hmmmmmm....seems like even MAX wanted Unchainme to stop.

I could give precisely two-flying fucks what MAX wanted, or thinks of Unchainme...

That's not the point...

And the only reason I said anything here about Carmine being served a shit sandwich is because I was once given good advice by our very own Matt White....who on 12/7/05 said the following:

Well...it appears the same thing is being done to Carmine.

[quote]Whenever he pokes his head up in any thread or any forum, it seems like a few people are waiting to try and cut it off.

I'm not here to fight for Carmine. He can do that for himself if he wants to. And I don't know the history or what precipitated all of this shit between Carmine and his detractors....nor do I give a shit.

But it just gets fucked up that he gets ripped apart as an "attention-whore" in a thread that he didn't even start.

At least when I and others went after Unchainme as an attention whore, it was because of threads that he actually started!

Need I remind us all of the "Cult of the Magical Gourd" thread or whatever the fuck it was called?

:rolleyes:

You forgot to quote all of the magical FABULOUS SHADOW posts in defense of poor, much-maligned CARMINE.

I never said that I support an all out Jihad against CARMINE either. In fact, I've even have stuck up for him against MAX when I thought he went too far to some extent, though I still do dislike CARMINE, but certainly not enough to care where he posts. If I don't like his posts, I'll do the same thing I did when it came to the admittedly gay "Magical Gourd©" thread, and not read it. But I'm tired of "poor CARMINE, the persecuted, innocent martyr" shiite. Because, he's not, and I do judge people by the company they keep... (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=762952#post762952)

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by MAX
First of all, I'm NOT your "Bro." Secondly, it's cos you're a stupid and annoying puke. Much like the rest of the geeks that you run with, you do nothing but cause trouble, make silly comments (none of which are remotely funny) to one another, both spam and talk shit about this site and then suck each other's collective wee wees.

You're NOT wanted here, get it?

You have your own site (of which we don't bother) so why don't you just stay there? At this point it is Your anger that concerns Me.
I dont come and seek You out,Somehow You always manage to spam My threads,RIGHT?
And as far as being wanted here,Are You the bottom line on this?
I dont think so,Im not one Your whipping boys Max,Nor am I Gonna Kow-Tow and kiss your ass like the majority of the illiterates that follow You around here.
This isnt My site,But neither is it Yours...Its OURS.....So until Im banned I will continue to post here at will,So get used to it Bro!!

EddieIsadouche
02-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Ladies... knock it off

MAX
02-16-2006, 11:09 AM
At this point it is Your anger that concerns Me.
I dont come and seek You out,Somehow You always manage to spam My threads,RIGHT?
And as far as being wanted here,Are You the bottom line on this?
I dont think so,Im not one Your whipping boys Max,Nor am I Gonna Kow-Tow and kiss your ass like the majority of the illiterates that follow You around here.
This isnt My site,But neither is it Yours...Its OURS.....So until Im banned I will continue to post here at will,So get used to it Bro!!

WHAT?

You're completely illiterate. So bad in fact that I'm both unable to read or even comprehend what it is you're trying so hard to say?

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX
WHAT?

You're completely illiterate. So bad in fact that I'm both unable to read or even comprehend what it is you're trying so hard to say? I figured You wouldnt have the guts to respond.
But like it or not You have been told,See ya around the board Bro!

Nickdfresh
02-16-2006, 11:16 AM

BTW JOE, I'll gladly assist you in going over the falls....

Um, oh yeah, I mean in a barrel and stuff. I like live not far from there...

PM me with details, and I will gladly independently verify the event for you, and I might even post bail...

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING JOE!!!!

Are you gonna' puss' out on me mother fucker?

Matt White
02-16-2006, 11:25 AM

And the only reason I said anything here about Carmine being served a shit sandwich is because I was once given good advice by our very own Matt White....who on 12/7/05 said the following: "Originally posted by Matt White
It's one thing to blast a fucker who popped off at 'ya...

But when you start following the guy around and taking it into every forum...

You start to get others fired up...and they just might decide that you need to shut yer pile hole...and might just do it for you..... "

I believe I was responding to the "This place is a shithole comment" and so on yesturday....

I still stand by my original observation FD.....especialy since so much of the Unchainme BS was happening in THE SHEEP PEN....

Man...when the day comes when I have to explain irony.......:rolleyes:

Jurak
02-16-2006, 11:40 AM
irony.......Witty language used to convey insults or scorn, Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs, A trope that involves incongruity between what is expected and what occurs,

caustic remark....Witty language used to convey insults or scorn

sarcasm.... Witty language used to convey insults or scorn

witticism....A message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter...

mentality...A habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations

mindset...A habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations

medical prognosis....A prediction of the course of a disease

one of these words does not belong here......... :D

Can't we all just get along........ Bwahahahahahahahaha..... ROFLMFAO

Matt White
02-16-2006, 11:44 AM
DING DING DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER

And what has he won?

fryingdutchman
02-16-2006, 12:15 PM

Looking back at my last post...I realized I said waaaaayyyy too much in defense of the whole Unchainme thing.

The bottom line is this...

Nobody ever tried to get Unchainme to stop posting, or even suggested such a course until UNCHAINME HIMSELF posted a fucking poll asking if he should "stay or go."

So....he brought that on himself, too. If he's gonna ask the question, then he'd better expect to get answered.

Especially with this crowd...... sheesh! :rolleyes:

NickD....I feel ya. Like I said...I'm not here to defend Carmine or portray him as a martyr or a saint.

In fact, it's interesting that you posted the link to the "DONE" thread, because that's my one hangup with him. If you post a "DONE" thread, then be DONE. It always sort of struck me a bit odd that he came back, especially after such an impassioned departure speech.

Life goes on....

Roy Munson
02-16-2006, 12:36 PM
"So...."

"So WHAT?!?!"

"So..ya wanna dance or what?!?"

Dance the night away...

Matt White
02-16-2006, 12:44 PM
It's from "Aboot Last Night" (1986 movie)

Jim Belushi says it to Elizabeth Perkins........after she tells him what an ASSHOLE he is......CLASSIC

mako_kimura
02-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Congrats, Carmine. You're absolutely right about Van Halen doing rockstar. I give you 5 stars for your greatness

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Damn....Where's the 25/8 Gang when ya need a little entertainment?
Im SURE Ill find out in the morning..LOL

Matt White
02-16-2006, 09:11 PM
You rang?!?

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 09:17 PM
You rang?!? What's Up?

Matt White
02-16-2006, 09:20 PM
The usual....just checkin' out DAVE show today....what I missed this morning......

Looking for new GUitar Gear for the Gear Forum.....

The usual Bad Jokes, PopGear & Porn.....

All in a days work........

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 09:53 PM
The usual....just checkin' out DAVE show today....what I missed this morning......

Looking for new GUitar Gear for the Gear Forum.....

The usual Bad Jokes, PopGear & Porn.....

All in a days work........ I hear ya...I wasnt aware that you played guitar?You should post some of your work sometime!!
Dave talked about INXS most of the morning,I had to tune out after that,Got busy at work.
That is what was so crazy about the other morning,Im driving to work listening to a cd that I made and got tired of hearing it,switched to radio and was flipping stations when I tuned in to the Roth show.
Exactly when I tuned in I hear..."Jody,Go ahead" and Im like
There is NO way that this could be anyone else but Carmine,Im driving along at like 80 mph celebrating that he made it on the show with Dave..It was that excitement that inspired this thread..I didnt come here looking to start shit,I just thought yall would appreciate as fans that one of our own got on with Roth.
When I say that I mean that we share one common thing....We are ALL Roth fans,And thats what we celebrate here,Isnt it?

Matt White
02-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Oh yeah...I dug it....

Just some people here have long memories and shoot from the hip....

No harm...no foul....

A little conflict now & then keeps people on their toes......

As for puttin' up my stuff...I'm kinda like the Unabomber whe it comes to technology....I'm at a loss...

Check out the GEAR forum though....We've always got somethin' brewin'....no pun indended!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-16-2006, 10:09 PM
I spoke to Roth too several weeks back. Good exchange, he seemed gracious towards my compliments re: the show.

The latest rumor is that Camp Freddy - Dave Navarro's current band - will be the next Rock Star band in search of a singer. This to me is FAR worse and a much deeper travesty than if Van Halen had done it.

Sorry to be the one to say it here, but the legacy and influence of Jane's Addiction is MUCH more relevant and vast than dinosaurs like Van Halen. And to see it destroyed by this cheesy crap...

It makes me want to make Dave Navarro eat my asshole.

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah...I dug it....

Just some people here have long memories and shoot from the hip....

No harm...no foul....

A little conflict now & then keeps people on their toes......

As for puttin' up my stuff...I'm kinda like the Unabomber whe it comes to technology....I'm at a loss...

Check out the GEAR forum though....We've always got somethin' brewin'....no pun indended!!! The "Gear Forum" is like the only place that I have never checked out (I dont play guitar)..But wish like hell I had learned when given the chance!!

As far as the other stuff goes,I just wish we could all be entities on this without all the bullshit,You know the old saying "Live and let live"
Ive always been the type that if I dont like it,I dont subscribe too it.
Sheep Pen,It aint my style....But to each his own,
Same thing should go for other threads,Dont like it,Dont subscribe!

Do You agree?

Matt White
02-16-2006, 10:37 PM
LOL

It would have been nice.....

A couple of years ago............

And for some...it goes back even further..........

I usually just sit back and watch the fireworks....unless I get dragged in......Or, if I'm feeling malicious...

Yeah..it would be nice if all fans of DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN could co-exist in peace.....

The problem is...like DAVE said at the US FESTIVAL....

"YOU A ROWDY BUNCH OF MOTHER-FUCKERS!!!

mewisemagic
02-16-2006, 10:52 PM
LOL

It would have been nice.....

A couple of years ago............

And for some...it goes back even further..........

I usually just sit back and watch the fireworks....unless I get dragged in......Or, if I'm feeling malicious...

Yeah..it would be nice if all fans of DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN could co-exist in peace.....

The problem is...like DAVE said at the US FESTIVAL....

"YOU A ROWDY BUNCH OF MOTHER-FUCKERS!!! Welp...I guess that pretty much sums it up then!

Peace to YA!!

Matt White
02-16-2006, 11:04 PM
And PEACE to you man...

Don't be a stranger........

jslav06
02-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Sorry to be the one to say it here, but the legacy and influence of Jane's Addiction is MUCH more relevant and vast than dinosaurs like Van Halen. And to see it destroyed by this cheesy crap...

Sorry, man, but that's kinda gay, and I'll be the first to admit it. So go let Navarro lick your asshole out while you let his VAST INFLUENCE pour all over your face. Dude, sick. I'm grossing myself out... ewww. Dave Navarro, naked... AHH!

Nickdfresh
02-16-2006, 11:09 PM
I spoke to Roth too several weeks back. Good exchange, he seemed gracious towards my compliments re: the show.

The latest rumor is that Camp Freddy - Dave Navarro's current band - will be the next Rock Star band in search of a singer. This to me is FAR worse and a much deeper travesty than if Van Halen had done it.

You know, that post was almost useful until you had to spew your monotonous, lame ass troll shtick...

In any case, I hope you are actually as gay as you sound, that way, you won't have any retarded children spawned...

Uncle Rico
02-17-2006, 12:17 AM
So I take it Max needs you to fight for him huh Al??? TOUCHE~

Listen Al... Fuck you ok. You and your Roth Army Mod hood mean SHIT to me. This place used to RAWK but now it's nothing but a fucking joke full of idiots with hardons for power. Ohhhh such a bunch of hardasses...It isn't 1/2 of what it used to be. Sad state of affairs the Army... It used to be about SEX DRUGS and ROCK and ROLL... Now it's about Star Wars, Sheep and JR Ewing. It's not a joke... It's a tragedy!

Roth doesn't mention the Army because it's a embarrasment to him.

Oh boy. I thought this fatty was banned.

She's like a cockroach.

This will probably ignite a flame war.

Maybe not. She does have to put the donuts down to type....

Gosh.

Golden AWe
02-17-2006, 12:47 AM
This thread should've been entitled as "GAWD speaks to Combine" :)

Dan
02-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
This thread should've been entitled as "GAWD speaks to Combine" :)

LOL

MAX
02-17-2006, 01:15 AM
I tuned in to the Roth show.
Exactly when I tuned in I hear..."Jody,Go ahead" and Im like
There is NO way that this could be anyone else but Carmine,Im driving along at like 80 mph celebrating that he made it on the show with Dave..It was that excitement that inspired this thread..

So, while experiencing such a state of sexual euphoria whilst hearing your "man's" voice did you pull over to masterbate or did you just cum in your panties on the spot? :splooge: :uck:

Oh dear... :eek:

MAX
02-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Ive always been the type that if I dont like it,I dont subscribe too it.

Not true. Instead you create moronic and beyond STUPID aliases and spam the fuck out of the site.

From "Pulp Fiction..."

"What do they look like Jimmy?"

"DORKS!!! They look like DORKS!!!" :D

Fits you gaggle of geeks to the letter. :fucku2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/marchingocelot/Stamps/dorks.jpg

MAX
02-17-2006, 01:49 AM
If you post a "DONE" thread, then be DONE. It always sort of struck me a bit odd that he came back

Unfortunately for us, they keep running out of out of cake and ice cream at his malt shop. Not a big surprise cuntsidering that crowd's combined weight makes a B52 seem microscopic. So they have to bail over heeya. :rolleyes:

especially after such an impassioned departure speech.

Now which of the many "bye-bye" speeches from Prego are you referring? :confused:

Like their dinner portions, they cannot just have one. :)

fryingdutchman
02-17-2006, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Unfortunately for us, they keep running out of out of cake and ice cream at his malt shop. Not a big surprise cuntsidering that crowd's combined weight makes a B52 seem microscopic. So they have to bail over heeya. :rolleyes:

Now which of the many "bye-bye" speeches from Prego are you referring? :confused:

MAX~

Thou art relentless and brutal.

I gotta respect that. :D

mewisemagic
02-17-2006, 08:25 AM
And PEACE to you man...

Don't be a stranger........ I wont!!

mewisemagic
02-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by MAX
So, while experiencing such a state of sexual euphoria whilst hearing your "man's" voice did you pull over to masterbate or did you just cum in your panties on the spot? :splooge: :uck:

Oh dear... :eek: GOOD Morning Bro!!...Let's Mambo

http://www.linkmyfile.com/v/8847516/1_02_Track_2.wma.html

fryingdutchman
02-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Can you feel....the love...today??!?!?

I'm getting a warm fuzzy from all this harmony.

Somebody pour me a mocha chocolatta ya ya frappucino and pass me a croissant....

mewisemagic
02-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Can you feel....the love...today??!?!?

I'm getting a warm fuzzy from all this harmony.

Somebody pour me a mocha chocolatta ya ya frappucino and pass me a croissant....

:D LMAO!!...Morning FD :D

Rikk
02-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Oh dear... :eek:

I can see it now...

Turns up radio...

Wipes morning jizz off his lips...

Face lights up...

Exclaims: "It's Carmie!!!"

Eats four donuts in his gawd's honor...

LMFAO.

Rikk
02-17-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Not a big surprise cuntsidering that crowd's combined weight makes a B52 seem microscopic.

Guitar Shark
02-17-2006, 04:46 PM
MAX,

1. Where in God's name did you find that whale dick pic?
2. Why did you post it?

I really could have done without seeing that, LOL.

:uck:

Fabulous Shadow
02-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Yes, we are so fat... Does this act ever get old for you?
Don't answer that? It obvious.

FTR~ We just like coming over here so we can envy how cool all of YOU are. YOU RAWK. I am green with envy.

mewisemagic
02-17-2006, 06:04 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/mwm5150/gaydiator.jpg

Uncle Rico
02-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Yes, we are so fat... Does this act ever get old for you?
Don't answer that? It obvious.

FTR~ We just like coming over here so we can envy how cool all of YOU are. YOU RAWK. I am green with envy.

Thanks. We're flattered. Can you go back to eating your lunch now please?

Rikk
02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/mwm5150/gaydiator.jpg

That has got to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've ever seen...

Dave's PA Rental
02-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by jslav06
Sorry, man, but that's kinda gay, and I'll be the first to admit it.

anybody else find this quote a little odd?

I dont care if you really are 16...you gang bang at the Roth Army, you better expect to get a little abuse...

Jimmy Jingles
02-17-2006, 11:48 PM

May I suggest...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/dummieasseating.jpg

jhale667
02-18-2006, 12:26 AM
LMMFAO!!!!! Oh, my sides....:lol:

Dude, I would give another 5-star for that if I could...

Jimmy Jingles
02-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by jhale667
LMMFAO!!!!! Oh, my sides....:lol:

Dude, I would give another 5-star for that if I could...

Thanks brother...

It took me about 2 fucking hours in Photoshop to create that one.

Matt White
02-18-2006, 01:27 AM
JJ...You Rascal!

Jimmy Jingles
02-18-2006, 01:33 AM
JJ...You Rascal!

:killer:

Unchainme
02-18-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
May I suggest...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/dummieasseating.jpg

BRILLIANT!, (You Should've Added Joe Thunder and Jizzystool to it though. :D)

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
:killer:

I've heard much about these shenanigans