PDA

View Full Version : Vince and Dimebag and Roth and Bass player the Beat it And Smile Band

NathanRay
04-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Dimebag Darrell Abbot and Vince "vinnie paul" Abbot are Known Classic Van Halen Fans. They have their little Damage Plan side project But Would'nt It be Cool and Interesting to have them backing Our Hero Diamond David Lee Roth. Yeah Man thats my final Vote for a Dream Team Band Starring Dave. Wonder who'll play bass??? Does it really Matter???

PHOENIX
04-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Sounds cool.

Slammy Gaygar
04-07-2004, 10:10 PM
That would fucking kick ass

Calderone
04-07-2004, 10:29 PM
cool !

thefive
04-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by NathanRay
Dimebag Darrell Abbot and Vince "vinnie paul" Abbot are Known Classic Van Halen Fans. They have their little Damage Plan side project But Would'nt It be Cool and Interesting to have them backing Our Hero Diamond David Lee Roth. Yeah Man thats my final Vote for a Dream Team Band Starring Dave. Wonder who'll play bass??? Does it really Matter???

Ah I am kinda lost here. Who are they?:o

thefive

Chong Li
04-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Yeah, that would be really cool. Maybe you should tell it to Dave quick before someone steals your idea!!

NathanRay
04-07-2004, 11:42 PM
They are of the band Pantera fame and Dimes on Guitar and Vince is on drums they have a tremendous amount of talent and Chemistry somewhat reflective of what Eddie And Alex Had Behind Diamond Dave.

faddam234
04-08-2004, 12:35 AM
I always thought zak Wylde and Dave would be the shit. Can u imagine zak singing background with dave? That would rock.
Someone should tell James Lomenzo to hook dave up.

Chaz Rock City
04-08-2004, 03:33 AM
I'd like to see Paul Gilbert in Dave's band. He's a great player, and rumor has it EVH doesn't like him. Anything that pisses EVH off is cool with me

thebuldawg
04-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by faddam234
I always thought zak Wylde and Dave would be the shit. Can u imagine zak singing background with dave? That would rock.

Excuse me, while I wipe the drool off...

Okay, now that that's done, I'd never thought about Wylde playing with Dave, but I have to say that would definitely be awesome!

NathanRay
04-08-2004, 12:14 PM
I could not see Zakk playin' pretty woman or dance the night away or songs like that. I could see the Abbott brothers. and singin' some damn good backup. Dime and Vince tight as 10 gig old spandex.