X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

More Abu Ghraib photos finally released

Given the first batch of photos, nothing in this batch is really much more shocking than them. But there's only 15 here out of a remaining 60, so I'm guessing the worst is still yet to come

God damn the Bush Criminal Empire to the hottest corner of Hell for doing this in the name of MY country

See Nazi pig Charles Grenier and his fellow depraved fascists in action here.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All over the world fucking scumbags are going to use this to create suicide bombers.

I think a lot of the problem is Army wages. If you only pay someone a few hundred dollars a week to maybe get blown up and you need a million people in your armed forces then you have to basically take anyone.

There is a great myth in the US that your troops are the best in the world. They're not. They are maybe the best equipped though.

It's about time instead of pissing away billions to Haliburton some of the trillions of dollars were spent on good wages for your troops so that recruiters can be more choosy rather than just being forced to take on any scumbag that turns up.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

You really don't win people over by invading their country and taking it over even if the previouse manager was a fuck wad. The United States has a fairly good reputation of treating it's prisoners well but I'm sure there has always been some abuse. War opens the doors to that and any fool knows it.

How in the hell do you win a group of people over diplomatically by invading one of their countries and then having some of the abuse leak out. War is nasty and turns some people into crazy fucks. Beating people or burning them with cigarettes does nothing to solve the problem, it only fuels their hate for us.

If we really want to win the Islamic people over with diplomacy then we need to stop backing Israel and give it all to the Palistinians and pull completely out of the middle east and go home.

As long as we back Israel and stay over there, we are in for more terrorism and it will go on and on and on for a long time.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        All over the world fucking scumbags are going to use this to create suicide bombers.

I think a lot of the problem is Army wages. If you only pay someone a few hundred dollars a week to maybe get blown up and you need a million people in your armed forces then you have to basically take anyone.

There is a great myth in the US that your troops are the best in the world. They're not. They are maybe the best equipped though.

It's about time instead of pissing away billions to Haliburton some of the trillions of dollars were spent on good wages for your troops so that recruiters can be more choosy rather than just being forced to take on any scumbag that turns up.

I guess you'd better pay your boys a better wage then also. They are OBVIOUSLY not the best in the world either if they are doing this sort of thing now are they? LOL

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I could set my watch by you Brian or at least my calender...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I could set my watch by you Brian or at least my calender...

Great tap dancing around the subject.

You can do better, Sesh.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

So, what exactly is taking place in that photo ??

Comment

• bastardog
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

I'm sure that if I'm a soldier in combat territory and someone tells me to guard the responsible/s of some attack that took the live of some of my fellow troops.........I will beat the shit out of them every time I could (oh yeah, no photos allowed)

Can you imagine you guarding one of the guys responsible for the death of your best friend?...

now, if the prisoners are kept in prison just for not obey a law or anything that does not involve attacking and killing fellow troops, for sure they will be treated in a just way.
                Bastardog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by bastardog
                  I'm sure that if I'm a soldier in combat territory and someone tells me to guard the responsible/s of some attack that took the live of some of my fellow troops.........I will beat the shit out of them every time I could (oh yeah, no photos allowed)

So they'll start torturing our guys? It's against the UCMJ.

Can you imagine you guarding one of the guys responsible for the death of your best friend?...
                  That's no excuse, and in any case, has nothing to do with this circumstance. I once asked in training if I could shoot an EP(O)W that was escaping, and I was given a half-hearted smackdown and basically told to shut up...

EPWs captured on the battlefield have a wealth of intelligence they'll give up when properly interrogated behind the lines.

There is blame to go around here at all levels, starting with Rumsfeld, for not making better preparations in guarding prisoners with understrength MP units, and for using interrogation tactics reserved for al-Qaida terrorists, not average Iraqis, many of whom were not even involved in the Insurgency, at least not before they were at Abu Ghraib...

now, if the prisoners are kept in prison just for not obey a law or anything that does not involve attacking and killing fellow troops, for sure they will be treated in a just way.
                  Well, actually, a lot of them were picked up for routine traffic violations, or for looting, and were tortured for information regarding the insurgency...

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

All I have to say is that it's sad to see this, but then again IF the ennemy were to catch some american soldiers they would simply be dead...

They should consider themselves lucky to be alive.
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Great tap dancing around the subject.

You can do better, Sesh.
                      I think some assholes giving a mild kicking to some teenagers that were throwing stones and home made grenades is out of order and they are being dealt with.

Still kind of minor stuff compared to Abu Grahib. I'm actually more concerned about Guantanamo which is fucking disgusting. It's a disgrace. You have a bunnch of people that can't be prosecuted because there is no evidence except that from torture.

Guantanamo is completely disgraceful and goes against everything I thought the US stood for...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                        All I have to say is that it's sad to see this, but then again IF the ennemy were to catch some american soldiers they would simply be dead...

They should consider themselves lucky to be alive.
                        There is one US Soldier that was captured by the Iraqi insurgents. They claimed to have executed him, but the footage was vague and may not even have been the guy...

But we're talking about the big picture, the next war where we are fighting an actual army...

Comment

• franksters
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

I know what the subject is about, but you have to agree with me that when it comes to palestine, afganithan, irak, iran, ect.

Those war rulz don't apply. I mean now there taking journalist and they slaughter them, c'mon where are the rulz?

I say let's play by their rulz.... no rulz at all, you get busted, you die, anyway you will never change their perception of life so let's get rid of them...

harsh but there is no other way out of this.
                          SUMMER'S JUST
                          AROUND
                          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by franksters
                            ... I say let's play by their rulz.... no rulz at all, you get busted, you die, anyway you will never change their perception of life so let's get rid of them...

harsh but there is no other way out of this.
                            True that!
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                            Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                            Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                            Originally posted by VanHalener
                            ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                            Originally posted by FORD
                            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Personally I am the "scorpion type"...
                              I would rather kill myself (or let myself dye) than to suffer torture.

I guess my survival instincts have their limits!
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...