PDA

View Full Version : How drunk do you like to be???

Mr. Vengeance
02-15-2006, 08:10 PM
I really looooooooooove that feeling where you're not quite drunk, but you are feeling no pain! I've NEVER been a drug guy, but I have to fugure that morphine addicts have this same feeling!

Macu
02-15-2006, 09:12 PM
The key is to first be in a good mood when you start to drink.Then maintain a good vibe.Alcohol intensifies your mood.So,if you feel good,have a good time,then,you can drink all day/night with no problems.Thats how drunk I like to be.Walking home at the end of the night(or early morning,really)laughing,singing,but,somehow able to function.Happy,not at all depressed,or,angry.

Jimmy Jingles
02-15-2006, 09:21 PM
WEED

Macu
02-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
WEED

NOW yer talkin!

jhale667
02-15-2006, 10:18 PM
It's all about being toasted....lightly toasted. :D

blonddgirl777
02-15-2006, 10:20 PM
WEED

:rockit2:

blonddgirl777
02-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by jhale667

Yep!

A little more... I get sleepy and there goes the evening! :(
If too drunk... :uck: I totally pass out.

blonddgirl777
02-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
... I have to fugure that morphine addicts have this same feeling!

Pain killers are "awsome"... to a certain extend.
I took some when I got this big tattoo on my leg... didn't feel a thing!
The artist just imagined I was being tough and brave...

Nitro Express
02-16-2006, 01:43 AM
Booze is my drug of choice. I love to get a happy high on Mezcal. I pull the best drunks off that stuff.

bueno bob
02-16-2006, 05:31 AM
I had two oversized shots of tequila down in Puerta Penasco before 11 AM on Monday...and 2 Sol's about an hour later...

And that's MORE than sufficient drunkness for myself, thanks...

ashstralia
02-16-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by jhale667

i want a walk-in humidore!

Golden AWe
02-16-2006, 06:57 AM
The results can be seen on my website.

Nitro Express
02-16-2006, 12:19 PM
A half bottle of Monte Alban with spiced salt and lime. Mix in a few Pacifico beers. Eat some fajitas or encheladas with it. Smoke a joint. See God and you are in heaven!

Matt White
02-16-2006, 12:22 PM
"How drunk do you like to be???"

I usually can't remember.....................

Coyote
02-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Macu
The key is to first be in a good mood when you start to drink.Then maintain a good vibe.Alcohol intensifies your mood.So,if you feel good,have a good time,then,you can drink all day/night with no problems.Thats how drunk I like to be.Walking home at the end of the night(or early morning,really)laughing,singing,but,somehow able to function.Happy,not at all depressed,or,angry.

That's about the same for me.

bastardog
02-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
The results can be seen on my website.

Post a link...

Jérôme Frenchise
02-16-2006, 02:31 PM
I really looooooooooove that feeling where you're not quite drunk, but you are feeling no pain! I've NEVER been a drug guy, but I have to fugure that morphine addicts have this same feeling!

Morphine... I had to take graders to an information meeting about alcohol. I was first amazed by one of my 17-year-old pupils who answered the question "What do you usually do when you want to cut with reality or just your week's work": "I smoke joints". It's the fact he said that in public - what a change since I was his age...

Now, about morphine: the organiser of the meeting dealt with the topic very widely, and at some point, she siad that your liver will produce morphine out of the alcohol that you send it and make it run in your blood... Amazing, isn't it? :eek:

Oh, and I like the whole process of getting really drunk. :)
I try hard to refrain from smoking weed, because I'll smoke it like tobacco... That is, I have no limits. Then, I'd rather not do weed anymore, though I smoked twice some twice a few weeks ago. The best one around Geneva, which means a lot! :D

Then I have to say how much drunkenness I dig most: being both on alcohol and joints, with no restraint. :)

Golden AWe
02-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
Post a link...

www.freewebs.com/goldenawe

there's also the www-button in every post...

Jérôme Frenchise
02-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
www.freewebs.com/goldenawe

there's also the www-button in every post...

:D Ha! Ha! Erasmus-orgasmus... No doubt, it's GA!

I'll have to check it out a little further very soon. Good times guaranteed. :D

blonddgirl777
02-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
... Then I have to say how much drunkenness I dig most: being both on alcohol and joints, with no restraint. :)

:D

"En passant par Paris, on vit dans la bouteille....Le bon vin m'endors, mais l'Amour me réveille encore..." :bottle:

Mr. Vengeance
02-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Interesting answers.

When I decide to get drunk, I like to mix a really strong rum drink and just down it, relaxing in my easy chair with some tunes playing. In about 5-10 minutes, this really mellow feeling comes over you and you just feel great! It's like you're not quite drunk, but you're getting there. I've never been able to maintain that level for more than a half hour. Eventually you hit the drunk, sloppy, stupid state, which frankly doesn't appeal to me nearly as much.

Can't do it with beer. Can't do it with tequila or rye. Sometimes I can do it with a nice glass of Jim Beam.

blonddgirl777
02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
... I've never been able to maintain that level for more than a half hour. Eventually you hit the drunk, sloppy, stupid state, which frankly doesn't appeal to me nearly as much.

Tell ME about it!

I really hate beer,
Can't drink strong alcool like Scotch and Cognac... eeewww!

I love wine,
Porto,
And potent, colorful drinks (with umbrellas on them)...

All of wich, end up making me sleepy after a while!

The best I've had was called "Slushies", at a bar in Phoenix AZ.
About 25 flavors of a crushed ice smoothie... mixed with EVERCLEAR!
They called it L.P.R.; "Liquid Panty Remover"...

Big Fat Sammy
02-16-2006, 03:39 PM
I like to drink. :)

But sometimes I go a bit too far...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33117

Jérôme Frenchise
02-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
"En passant par Paris, on vit dans la bouteille....Le bon vin m'endors, mais l'Amour me réveille encore..." :bottle:

:) So fine. But I can't remember who wrote it. :confused:

"Un soir , l'âme du vin chantait dans les bouteilles :
"Homme, vers toi je pousse, ô cher deshérité,
Sous ma prison de verre et mes cires vermeilles,
Un chant plein de lumières et de fraternité!"

:bottle:

Jérôme Frenchise
02-16-2006, 04:04 PM

Were you told the recipe?! :D

Mr. Vengeance
02-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Tell ME about it!

I really hate beer,
Can't drink strong alcool like Scotch and Cognac... eeewww!

I love wine,
Porto,
And potent, colorful drinks (with umbrellas on them)...

All of wich, end up making me sleepy after a while!

The best I've had was called "Slushies", at a bar in Phoenix AZ.
About 25 flavors of a crushed ice smoothie... mixed with EVERCLEAR!

I love beer and tequila, but I can't get that 'state' that I love with them. Only with rum.

We used to make a version of slushie for Grey Cup parties. Pineapple juice, 7-up, bottles of vodka and rum, mixed in a bowl and put in a freezer for a day. You hardly know you're drinking and then you get up to go to the bathroom or something and BAM, knocks you on your ass!

SGV
02-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Jack Daniel's has always been my choice. Five or six cocktails always puts me right where I want to be...

Beer...I love beer. I'm a dark beer drinker. For a night out, they can get heavy if you're in for marathon drinking.

Speaking of which...it's scotch o'clock. It's time for a cocktail.

A few drinks really don't affect me. (2-4)
A few more, and I start to feel good (5-6)
A few more, and I probably shouldn't drive on the highway (6-8)
A few more, and I won't drive more than a mile or two (8-10)
A few more, and I won't drive at all. (10+)

I usually cut it off there... I rarely drink to where I say, "Oh man...I'm drunk." Keeping it there, keeps me from getting sick the next morning.

sv

Mr. Vengeance
02-16-2006, 07:25 PM
You're having 8-10 drinks and still driving ? Your cut off for driving is 10+ ? Man....remind me to stay away from your part of Jersey.

Golden AWe
02-17-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by SGV
Jack Daniel's has always been my choice. Five or six cocktails always puts me right where I want to be...

Beer...I love beer. I'm a dark beer drinker. For a night out, they can get heavy if you're in for marathon drinking.

Speaking of which...it's scotch o'clock. It's time for a cocktail.

A few drinks really don't affect me. (2-4)
A few more, and I start to feel good (5-6)
A few more, and I probably shouldn't drive on the highway (6-8)
A few more, and I won't drive more than a mile or two (8-10)
A few more, and I won't drive at all. (10+)

I usually cut it off there... I rarely drink to where I say, "Oh man...I'm drunk." Keeping it there, keeps me from getting sick the next morning.

sv

Taking the taxi is much easier...you can afford to lose your count.

Nitro Express
02-17-2006, 03:40 AM
Wine and fruity cocktails give me killer hangovers. Wine for me is to enhance food. I hardly ever just pour me a glass but I'm alergic to sulfates and almost all wine contains sulfates, so I go easy on the wine.

Beer is great and there is such a variety of it nowadays, I'm always into trying brew I haven't tried before. I'm a sucker for Guiness on tap when the weather is cold and give me Mexican beer when it's hot.

I like my hard liquer up and straight. I'm a huge fan of good bourbon and I practacly grew up on Jack Daniels. I'm also a fan of good scotch.

I'm not a real fan of pisco (a nasty wine liquer from South America), I could live without sake, I think most Canadian whiskey sucks (Black Velvet is the worst!)

I like high end pot distilled rum.

It's all good to me I guess except pisco and sake but I'll drink those if there is nothing else. LOL!

Golden AWe
02-17-2006, 04:52 AM
Actually, thanks to my meds I haven't been very drunk for like 5 months now. Semi-drunk a few times (more than 10 restaurant doses of alcohol).

I'm saving money all the time for not drinking the usual "bottle of vodka and then hitting the pub/nightclub" like I did for the previous 6-7 years. Hahahha...

It's hill arious to see people so drunk in the nightclubs...I do miss the occasional situations where I ended up on most awkward, unexpected parties etc. because I was so drunk, but I DON'T miss missing on the ladies I meet because I was so drunk I couldn't really speak properly, hahaha

The bad thing is there's hardly any good pot in Finland so I cunt get so high either.

When I drink, when I drank, everything goes, but I mostly prefer middle european beers, vodka, scotch and drinks made with vodka. Only thing I don't like that much are too sweet drinks and liquors.

blonddgirl777
02-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Were you told the recipe?! :D

The thing with "Everclear" is that it doesn't really smell or taste much (but it is very strong) so...
You mix it with just about anything and there, you have your L.P.R.! :p

Once, I made one of those alchoolized fruit salad and a friend of mine discretly poored "Everclear" in it...
No-one noticed, but everybody got SMASHED!!! :o

blonddgirl777
02-17-2006, 09:57 AM
My VERY favorite...
Got my husband and I laughing our heads off, for a good 6 hours!
In Amsterdam.

blonddgirl777
02-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Sometimes, alchool is NOT eaven necessary!

Mr. Vengeance
02-17-2006, 10:22 AM
I've had to cut back on my drinks since my doctor has me on Crestor, which is a cholesterol control drug. A statin, I believe it's called. It's supposed to be hard on your liver, so you aren't supposed to have more than a couple of drinks a day. If I get a little crazy, I just won't take my medication for a day.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-17-2006, 12:55 PM
The thing with "Everclear" is that it doesn't really smell or taste much (but it is very strong) so...

Once, I made one of those alchoolized fruit salad and a friend of mine discretly poored "Everclear" in it...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=859385

A 6-hour laugh... :D

A friend of mine told me about a trip he made to Mexico, the shaman stuff and all. One of his pals of the time tried a very strong variety of mushrooms, and he's never really recovered from his trip. It damaged his brain so seriously that he cannot even have a simple conversation without "taking off", talking complete nonsense.

But it must be damn hilarious, sure something worth trying. :D

Take 'Em
02-17-2006, 01:07 PM

Used to make a fruit punch drink for girls back in College like that. Called it the "Pantie remover." :D

flappo
02-17-2006, 01:10 PM
this thread fucking rules

i'm making it a sticky !

rustoffa
02-17-2006, 09:46 PM
I like a good beer buzz, early in the morning.

Yep, that's Sheryl Crow. The bitch that's likes tour de france monopolizers' as well.

Me?

Open the bottle, and throw the cap away. The LIQUOR cap....not your brand new blitzburgh one. Just drink the liquor out of the bottle.....slowly. Have some water every thirty minutes or so.
:cool:

Dan
02-17-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm a Happy Drunk on Jim Beam and Rum but a Real AssHole on Vodka.I just lose it.

Beer I could drink all day but The hair Of The Dog the next day always gets me.Write off for the whole next day.

Cheers to that anyway.

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I'm a Happy Drunk on Jim Beam and Rum but a Real AssHole on Vodka.I just lose it.

Beer I could drink all day but The hair Of The Dog the next day always gets me.Write off for the whole next day.

Cheers to that anyway.

I can't drink vodka either

every now and then I try it just to see and it gets pretty ugly each time

I love my red wine, beer, JD, coconut rum, and Baileys

Mixed drinks...I like martinis, Long Island Iced teas, and Tequila Sunrises

What do you know? I got a pretty sweet buzz on right now...yeah...this is good right here...

Matt White
02-18-2006, 01:32 AM
Let's see....

Did a shot of Slo-Co the other night...remembered why I hate it so much....

Tequila is just out of the question....makes me want to punch my mother....and anybody else's mother.....

Vodka is just trouble...I'm 1/2 Polish..."The Pollack's Bane"....Evil Black-out drunk......

Black Label Jack Daniels........Good to the last drop...

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

Tequila is just out of the question....makes me want to punch my mother....and anybody else's mother.....

LOL.

Wow. :D

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 01:43 AM
I had a bad experience with slo-co

I drank a fifth and had one of those stupid "I died and then came back to life" type things...

you know?

Dan
02-18-2006, 01:44 AM
D.G and Matt,What's The story behind Vodka making us Be so Crazy on this stuff?

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Dan
D.G and Matt,What's The story behind Vodka making us Be so Crazy on this stuff?

I don't know...but that shit kicks my ass every fucking time

and I get nasty...

Dan
02-18-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I don't know...but that shit kicks my ass every fucking time

and I get nasty...

Nasty,I think I'm The Fucking Man,out of my way people look at me.I get pumped up.It's like I take on another form of life.

Matt White
02-18-2006, 02:04 AM
Genetics....my guess....

I stay away from the stuff that makes me nasty....

I prefer the "happy" drunk!!!:D

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=arthur+dudley+moore/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12ac1gdfb/EXP=1140332580/*-http%3A//www.eonline.com/News/Photos/a/arthur.032702.jpg

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Genetics....my guess....

I stay away from the stuff that makes me nasty....

I prefer the "happy" drunk!!!:D

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=arthur+dudley+moore/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12ac1gdfb/EXP=1140332580/*-http%3A//www.eonline.com/News/Photos/a/arthur.032702.jpg

me too...

or the mellow drunk

mo' wine...

Nitro Express
02-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Shit. Mushrooms are nothing to take lightly. The wrong kind can kill your dead! They grow these psycodelic mushrooms in Sicily that they process into a drink and that shit will give you LSD type trips. They grow them in goat shit.

diamondsgirl
02-18-2006, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
They grow these psycodelic mushrooms in Sicily that they process into a drink and that shit will give you LSD type trips. They grow them in goat shit.

No wonder Max is so fucked up. :D

RuzDNailz
02-18-2006, 04:56 AM
My VERY favorite...
Got my husband and I laughing our heads off, for a good 6 hours!
In Amsterdam.

You know what's funny about 'shrooms? Some teenagers bake pizzas
with pepperoni and *ahem* plenty of mushrooms! :D

Mr. Vengeance
02-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Rye makes me a bad drunk. In fact I don't know anyone who's a good drunk on rye. Most of the time, rye drinkers are angry at the world once they get wasted.

blonddgirl777
02-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Reading all this...
I have a question:

What is the reason why one kind of liqueur or spirit is easier to "digest" or "tolerate" than another?

I mean if they all have the same pourcentage of alchool per volume, what makes the difference?

Pardon my ignorance but I hear it all the time... "I get sick on this but not on that" etc...
and it always intrigued me?

Personnally, I just hate the taste of straight alchool (except for red wine, porto, Khalua, Baileys etc...).
I'll do shots once in a while (to get a kick start) but in the end, weather I drink Vodka, Tequila, Rum, or Gin...
it all does the same effect on my system...

Although "Metaxa" had me do things I just won't talk about!

RuzDNailz
02-18-2006, 05:17 PM
My tastebuds will never forgive me for drinking Southern Comfort straight up! It's pretty good with any cola, but that flavour has got to go!

Mr. Vengeance
02-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Reading all this...
I have a question:

What is the reason why one kind of liqueur or spirit is easier to "digest" or "tolerate" than another?

I mean if they all have the same pourcentage of alchool per volume, what makes the difference?

Pardon my ignorance but I hear it all the time... "I get sick on this but not on that" etc...
and it always intrigued me?

Personnally, I just hate the taste of straight alchool (except for red wine, porto, Khalua, Baileys etc...).
I'll do shots once in a while (to get a kick start) but in the end, weather I drink Vodka, Tequila, Rum, or Gin...
it all does the same effect on my system...

generally it's the purity of the alcohol that makes the difference. Essentially when you drink, you're mildly poisoning yourself because of additives in the alcohol. Things like colouring and flavours. So if you get really pure vodka, you can drink a lot of it, with almost no hangover effect. The hangover is the result of the poisoning you do to your system.

Eventually if you drink too much, your body rejects the poison by forcing it to throw up.

Take 'Em
02-18-2006, 07:48 PM

Quite unlike it's effect on Greek men. In their case that would be "Sheep."

blonddgirl777
02-19-2006, 02:02 AM
Just came back from a "Cosmo Bowling" night with Franksters, his wife and a bunch of friends...
I was the champion of the gutter! :o

Got drunk on Vodka, felt on that slippery floor, almost broke a hip and will regret those bruises
that will appear tomorow... :(

But we had so much fun! :p

blonddgirl777
02-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Takeem5
Quite unlike it's effect on Greek men. In their case that would be "Sheep."

Are you saying that "Metaxa" can turn a decent, well manered lady into a sheep? :confused:
L.O.L.

rustoffa
02-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Just came back from a "Cosmo Bowling"

Cosmo bowling?

Cosmopolitan? What is cosmo bowling?:confused:

RuzDNailz
02-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Cosmo bowling?

It's glow in the dark bowling.

blonddgirl777
02-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Cosmo bowling?

Cosmo. for Cosmic... I guess?

In the dark,
Black lights,
Lightened up alleys,
Disco balls,
Loud music,
... Like in the 70's!

I don't really care for bowling but I like the ambiance...
I get to "dance around" as I bowl!

RuzDNailz
02-19-2006, 02:36 AM
New Year's eve 2002/2003 was the greatest! I started off drinking some American beer (genesee) then a large can of some local brew
(Molson) then did some vodka shots! I tell ya, nothing beats ringing
in the new year when your so piss drunk you can't see straight. To tell you the truth, I was toasting to CVH and that made the older audience
happy! One thing I want to point out is how everything taste so great when you are smashed! Your tastebuds basically go into overdrive.

rustoffa
02-19-2006, 02:38 AM
Disco bowling!

blonddgirl777
02-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
... One thing I want to point out is how everything taste so great when you are smashed! Your tastebuds basically go into overdrive.

Ho, and how you just looove everybody... "you are my best friend" etc... :p

blonddgirl777
02-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Disco bowling!

Disco lights but top 40 and 80's music...
Better than just hearing the blows hit the pins!

rustoffa
02-19-2006, 02:59 AM
Disco lights but top 40 and 80's music...
Better than just hearing the blows hit the pins!

How low do the lights get? I think I got saturday night fever!

Lindsay Lohan
02-19-2006, 05:17 AM
I have to admit, I've been a wee bit fucked up once in a while ;)

lol

RuzDNailz
02-21-2006, 02:37 AM
Problem is, when you do go drinking and wind up playfighting with your friends, you wind up with some serious bruises. I once received a major charlie horse that left me limping for the next 2 days! Scrawnie Ronnie's is not exactly a good idea niether is Kentucky Fried Pigeon.
Greasy food and hard booze do NOT mix very well at all.

Mr. Vengeance
02-21-2006, 10:50 AM
As a Montrealer, an all-dressed pizza is the best after a night of drinking for me.

Montreal pizza tastes like no other pizza!

ODShowtime
02-21-2006, 12:45 PM
WEED

It's all about the effects of the combo

Golden AWe
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
My favorite drink is finnish vodka KOSKENKORVA with vichy (mineral water with bubbles), and a slice of lemon.

If I don't have vichy, KOSKENKORVA is dahm good with a slice of lemon too.

If I don't have a slice of lemon, I'll drink it as a shot.

SMASHING!!!

Sleeper Cell
02-21-2006, 05:05 PM
I personally like to shoot for a level of drunkness that's somewhere above as drunk as DLR was at the US fest in '83, and somewhere below John Bonham's peak.

Only problem is, the older I get, the harder it is to do it in back to back nights/days.

Mr. Vengeance
02-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Sleeper Cell
I personally like to shoot for a level of drunkness that's somewhere above as drunk as DLR was at the US fest in '83, and somewhere below John Bonham's peak.

Only problem is, the older I get, the harder it is to do it in back to back nights/days.

It's all good. Dave never seemed all that drunk to me at the US festival. He was typical Dave.

Eventually you get old enough that you can drink once a week, much less back to back nights....

blonddgirl777
02-21-2006, 07:19 PM
As a Montrealer, an all-dressed pizza is the best after a night of drinking for me.

Montreal pizza tastes like no other pizza!

WHAT?
You are from MTL???
Cool... That makes 3 of us!

Then you have to admitt that POUTINE is the best food after a drinking night...
Also, after a fucked up day at work,
When you feel a little down,
etc...

POUTINE is my ultimate comfort food... to my taste, anyway.
Takes days to digest and is extremely fatning but hooo...so, soooo good!!! :D

Mr. Vengeance
02-21-2006, 08:12 PM
No...I don't like Poutine. My Patates need to be plain with salt. And my hot dogs all dressed.

I don't live there anymore, but I grew up there. And visit regularly.

Best drunk foods are pizza, Dic Ann's burgers, or a late night trip to Lafleur Restaurant. Schwartz's is too far out of the way for drunk food, but if you're on St. Laurent, it's the best! Or if I'm in the right part of the city, Chalet B- B-Q..not Swiss Chalet, but Chalet. I like the one on Sherbroke right at Decarie.

If I'm in Dollard, Bar-B Barn is a favorite too.

RuzDNailz
02-22-2006, 12:33 AM
THe greatest here in toronto has gotta be Johnny's burgers. Their fries and gravy are awesome. Not only that Mike Myers sometimes mentions this place in his interviews.

jslav06
02-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Like right now.

blonddgirl777
02-22-2006, 08:51 AM
No...I don't like Poutine....

SACRILEGE!!!
Poutine is the food of the GODS!!!
L.O.L.

blonddgirl777
02-22-2006, 08:53 AM
... late night trip to Lafleur Restaurant....

:rockit2:

bru87tr
02-23-2006, 09:56 PM
so drunk i think i am straight.

blonddgirl777
02-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Drinkin' home made "Smirnoff Ice" right now...

Vodka,
Splash of lemon juice,
And diet Sprite...
(on ice)

My favorite, late night digestive!

blonddgirl777
02-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Mmmmm.....
It's starting to kick in!!!

Nitro Express
02-25-2006, 04:17 AM
I like a good dry martini with a big fat olive with prime rib.

I like to sip Jack Daniels while eating a buffalo steak.

Cheap beer goes well with sheeps balls.

Nitro Express
02-25-2006, 04:20 AM
I like to mix Gordons Gin with Ginger Ale and sqeeze a lemon into it. One of those easy to make drinks that is always good.

ashstralia
02-25-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I like to mix Gordons Gin with Ginger Ale and sqeeze a lemon into it. One of those easy to make drinks that is always good.

when i'm stateside, i'm drinking with you, mate.
i'll bring some rum, too! :)

here's my story:

i just got home from work.
it's 01.25 am sunday.

played a great show, met a legendary aussie cricketer.
got him to sign my tele.

i'm showered, drinking VB, and rolling a big spliff.

VB is the best aussie beer. :cool:

ashstralia
02-25-2006, 09:38 AM
:)

Mr. Vengeance
02-25-2006, 12:11 PM
I took it easy last night, but I'm going with a little Capt. Morgan spiced rum and diet, caffeine free coke tonight.

I find that regular coca-cola tastes odd with rum. Too sweet. I have to have diet. That way it doesn't overpower the booze.

And what's with these people who mix an ounce of liquor into a drink? Jesus...if you're going to drink, TASTE IT! Get at least a couple of ounces in there.

The best is going to a big concert, and sneaking in one of those 6 ounce bottles. You get in, and buy a large diet coke and then empty the whole bottle into it, and just sip on that thing for an hour before the show....ahhhhhhhhhh, good stuff!

BITEYOASS
02-25-2006, 12:18 PM

Well even back when I use to drink, I'd make sure I didn't do so much to the point where I pass out and some fuckers take some funny-ass pictures afterwards. Like the kind Sam Kinison Mentioned in his album "Have you seen me lately"

DaLeeRo
02-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Total OFF.

Loons The Great
02-25-2006, 07:53 PM
I drink to make other people more interesting.

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre frontal lobotomy.

You might as well fall flat on your face as lean over too far backward.

Panamark
07-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Theres definate levels, and you can feel em as you reach em..
I now cut back, slow down, eat, drink water (whatever) if
I have passed "The Level" and have to function as a human the next
day.... If not, then fuck the levels, have fun and know the next day is gonna
be crap :)