PDA

View Full Version : brunlounge

GEN. LEE
02-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Hey rothers, im a new recruit and im in noway attempting to solicit or spam you guys. I been offered an opp to start my own business with this company where im a retailer and direct friends and family to my site for downloading music. Basically its at beta level but if it takes off there is supposably alot fo money to be made. any thoughts? is this a crock of shit or real?

GEN. LEE
02-16-2006, 09:03 AM
i mispelt the name, BURNLOUNGE.com

Hardrock69
02-16-2006, 09:39 AM
IF you were ACTUALLY a NEW fucking recruit, you would not sign up here and immediately try to direct traffic to your site.

FUCK burnlounge.com and FUCK YOU for SPAMMING THIS FORUM.

Ban this creep. Or at the very least lock this thread, and any other spam threads he may have started.
:mad:

GEN. LEE
02-16-2006, 09:56 AM
I DIDNT START ANY threads and its not my website nor am i tring to get traffic. I was asking for any opinions you may have or if you have heard anything around this. sorry for the inconvience. good thing we dont see eachother face to face.

bantonelli
02-16-2006, 10:22 AM
If you value your life...take wise advice and listen to HARDROCK69.

LURCH & ROTH RULZ around here!

GEN. LEE
02-16-2006, 10:29 AM
ive been coming here for 3 years and i respect the members opinion. my post was with the utmost respect and wanted to get opinions. no need for anyone to stroke out over this. god bless everyone and god bless the fucking USA. rock on soldier

Nickdfresh
02-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey, I'm selling my car! It's a 2003 Nissan SER-SPECV that's been "modded". It only has 40,000 miles on it and is a real cream puff. I can be reached at (716)555-1940, or take a look at my website at www.nickdfresh.com. I'm not trying to sell it here or get traffic at my site mind you, I just want your thoughts on how I should go about selling it. Cash accepted.

bastardog
02-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Pyramids, Pyramids
Its just a scam to suck your money pal anything that is too easy to be true it probably is..........so is just a fucking scam.

GEN. LEE
02-16-2006, 10:39 AM
ok appreciate your input..think it would be in my best interest to just try and sale my entire sammy hagar collection, anyone interested go to nickdfresh.com..

Nickdfresh
02-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by GEN. LEE
ok appreciate your input..think it would be in my best interest to just try and sale my entire sammy hagar collection, anyone interested go to nickdfresh.com..

Wow, that's clever...

Maybe someday you be smart enough to figure out that you actually did "start" this thread, and that it would never belong in the main.

GEN. LEE
02-16-2006, 10:45 AM
new recruit but i will keep that in mind. for the record this site rules. you guys are funny as hell..thats enough brown nosing. have a good day.

bastardog
02-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Hey Nick you can sell your car with GenLee's Spammy collection.

Nickdfresh
02-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by bastardog
Hey Nick you can sell your car with GenLee's Spammy collection.

I'll use it in the trunk --to cover my weed...

No cop will wanna' touch that shit.:D

Jimmy Jingles
02-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey rothers, im a new recruit and im in noway attempting to solicit or spam you guys. I been offered an opp to start my own business with this company where im a retailer and direct friends and family to my site for downloading music. Basically its at beta level but if it takes off there is supposably alot fo money to be made. any thoughts? is this a crock of shit or real?

Eat feces spammer.

What, do we get a free iPod as well?

Pathetic.

I wouldn't go to that site with Holmes' computer. The second you log on there they are probably trying to download all sorts of fucking spyware and shit to your PC.

Please go to my site for further clarification...

www.yousuckballs.com

Hardrock69
02-16-2006, 02:18 PM
ive been coming here for 3 years and i respect the members opinion. my post was with the utmost respect and wanted to get opinions. no need for anyone to stroke out over this. god bless everyone and god bless the fucking USA. rock on soldier

Bullshit.

If you really had been checking out this site for 3 years, you would know we do not tolerate spammers.

If you really wanted to sign up and be a "recruit" you would not have posted such fucking bullshit within your first 3 posts.

You are full of shit!

Yeah...good thing we were not face to face...you would not have a fucking face left.

Fucking loser.

:mad:

bastardog
02-16-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'll use it in the trunk --to cover my weed...

No cop will wanna' touch that shit.:D

Even your weed will taste like shit after making contact with anything sponsored by Spammy

Diamondjimi
02-16-2006, 05:35 PM
ive been coming here for 3 years

Who the fuck visits a site for three years and never registers or posts?
Fools , liars , or the scumbags that register just so they can pilfer the
downloads offered here.
Fuck 'em all !

Here's an idea.

If someone registers and does'nt post for 365 days , cancel their fuckin membership!

Dave's PA Rental
02-16-2006, 07:22 PM
buh-bye