Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Cheney Police Report Wrong?

BY TOM BRUNE AND TIMOTHY M. PHELPS
    NEWSDAY WASHINGTON BUREAU

February 16, 2006, 9:13 PM EST

WASHINGTON -- There is something wrong with this picture.

In the only publicly available, official report on last weekend's accidental shooting by Vice President Dick Cheney, a diagram of a body shows where Austin lawyer Harry Whittington was hit by pellets fired from Cheney's Italian-made shotgun.

That diagram has been picked up and faithfully replicated by television and newspapers across the country, including the New York Times this week and by Newsday Thursday.

The only problem is that the diagram is wrong, by all accounts. It shows Whittington hit on the left side of his face, neck and chest when Cheney, the Kenedy County Sheriff's office and the report itself say the wounds were on the right side.

Texas Game Warden James Duke filled out the report on Monday, based on information from the sheriff's office, and he made a mistake, said Lydia Saldana, spokeswoman for the Texas Department of Parks and Wildlife. "That's a human error," Saldana said. "He should have colored the other side. It was the right side of the face and neck."

The diagram is a mirror image of a frontal representation of a body. Duke forgot to adjust and put marks for the shots on the body's right-hand side. Instead, he put them on his own right-hand side, Saldana acknowledged.

Duke was not alone in his mistake. In another diagram showing the body from the side, however, Duke got it right, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's hunting accident report form shows.

"You want to try to record it accurately. That always helps if you pull it up again in the future," said Mark Birkhauser, president elect of the International Hunting Education Association.

Hmmmmmmmmm
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • Macu
    Roadie
    • Jan 2006

What is it about Texas and confusion over shootings?Did Cheney act alone,or,perhaps there is a second gunman?Does anyone know if there is a grassy knoll where this incident took place?

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Somebody call Chuck Norris, quick.

Walker, Texas Ranger will get to the bottom of this bullshit - RIGHT NOW.

When the eyes of the Ranger are upon you...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

'No charges will be filed.'

::collective crying by all left-wing nuts::

Comment

• blueturk
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham

::collective crying by all left-wing nuts::
          I didn't expect any charges, but there's some shady shit going on here. Sending the owner of the ranch to a local newspaper, waiting almost a day to report anything at all, a 4 day silence by Cheney, and now inaccurate police diagrams. As I've speculated before, maybe Uncle Dick wasn't exactly sober when he shot his buddy...
          Last edited by blueturk; 02-17-2006, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Macu
            Roadie
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Warham
            Well,duh! Personally I think ALL political parties are shit,aaaaaand,I would have prefered that Cheney actually killed the guy.One less friend of Cheney running around must be a positive thing.Aaaaand,if he WAS trying to kill him,(for whatever reason.Maybe just for fun)that means he was denied his need to express himself through the killing.Which means that maybe NOW he is going to kill someone else thats NOT his friend.Or possibly many others.Or maybe........even.......YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

SCIENTIFIC PROOF CHENEY'S SHOOTING STORY A LIE
              Harry Whittington Shooting Ballistics Tested, Cheney shot at Whittington from 15 feet not 90 as claimed

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Something is definitely up with this shit.

The funeral gate lawyer, who also happens to be James Baker's brother in law. They wait 22 hours to go public and now the police reports are wrong. Not to mention the questions of whether the weapon involved was capable of inflicting the wounds present at a distance of 30 yards,

While a BCE coverup is hardly surprising, this one seems more obvious than usual.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

The latest report involves the White House finding a man to impersonate Whittington, getting him into plastic surgery a few days ago, then briefing him on Whittington's history and family members just in time for today's statement.

This shit never ends.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Not to mention they claimed the shooting took place on Sat, but the dude upon being released, makes a statement and talks about FRIDAY.

But the Cons try to hide the truth as usual.
                    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Harry Whittington's hospital statement
                      Man shot by Vice President Cheney says accidents happen

Harry Whittington, the man shot by Vice President Dick Cheney last weekend, spoke to reporters as he was released from Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas. He did not take questions. Here is a transcript of his statement.

Good Afternoon.

All of you in the media have been very patient in waiting for me to make my appearance here. I hope you understand. I’m sorry I delayed you, but I know your role is to get the news out to the public. I compliment you on what you’ve done. I’ve read and seen many of your reports and I know your job isn’t easy. I regret that I couldn’t have been here earlier so you could see what a lucky person I am.

For many years my family has been friends with the Armstrongs down in Kenedy County. We have visited with them for over 25 years and have had some wonderful trips and visits – pleasant memories that we cherish forever. However, this past weekend encompassed all of us in a cloud of misfortune and sadness that is not easy to explain – especially to those who are not familiar with the great sport of quail hunting.

We all assume certain risks in whatever we do, whatever activities we pursue. And regardless of how experienced, careful and dedicated we are, accidents do and will happen – and that’s what happened last Friday.

I am very grateful and want to thank all the people that remembered me in their prayers and the kindness you have extend to my family that’s been here this week.

My family and I are deeply sorry for all that vice president Cheney has had to go through this past week. We send our love and respect to them as they deal with situations that are much more serious than what we’ve had this week. And we hope that he will continue to come to Texas and seek the relaxation that he deserves.

I also thank all of you for understanding the best you can that medical attention was very important to someone my age. And you haven’t failed to give my age.

Finally, I want to say there’re simply not adequate words to express my gratitude and appreciation to the very talented physicians, medical staff, nurses, of this great Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital system, here in Corpus Christi and in Kingsville. They’ve given me exceptional treatment, care and compassion for which I’m very grateful. They are truly remarkable servants of God and I’m extremely blessed for all they’ve done.

Thank you.

© 2006 MSNBC.com

URL: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11409731/

STILL making shit up?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try harder next time!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Something is definitely up with this shit.

While a BCE coverup is hardly surprising, this one seems more obvious than usual.
                        You'd think they'd get a little better at it with practice...
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Harry Whittington, the man shot by Vice President Dick Cheney last weekend, spoke to reporters as he was released from Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas.

"My family and I are deeply sorry for all that vice president Cheney has had to go through this past week."
                          that's funny!
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

"accidents do and will happen – and that’s what happened last Friday."

Really???? Seems to be a difference in opinion here.....Friday, Saturday......But no coverup. Not this government.
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

The guy's 78 years old and has probably been doped up pretty good over the last week, and you guys are microanalyzing his statement?

Good grief.

Tell me, what's the cover up?

Comment

Working...