PDA

View Full Version : Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Hardrock69
02-20-2006, 09:49 PM
http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/pentalawn.html

FORD
02-20-2006, 10:13 PM
**Waiting for usual Busheep denials**

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Not just the sheep...

Nicky and Sharkey need to offer an "explanation" too....

It's not possible the way BushCO claims.....

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Idiotic.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Idiotic.

Thank you for finally admitting that....

:cool:

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:32 PM
http://guardian.150m.com/pentagon/small/penta-lawn-myth.htm

I can't believe you're that stupid.

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:37 PM
http://users.erols.com/cralle/PTLAniCrop.gif

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:39 PM
http://guardian.150m.com/pentagon/small/penta-lawn-myth.htm

I can't believe you're that stupid.

""Killtown's page Introducing the amazing new Penta-Lawn 2000! (found here) is just another of many half-truths (disinformation) regarding the crash at the Pentagon. """

Gee, what exactly is a "half-truth" ???

Disinformation?

Just how stupid are

you ???

[ nevermind, rhetorical ]

FORD
02-20-2006, 10:40 PM
You really need to take a good look at that supposed "before" shot and sees that it tells a story that the BCE apologists do NOT want it to tell.

And that is one of Premeditiation

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:40 PM
http://users.erols.com/cralle/PTLAniCrop.gif

wow.

proof positive. :rolleyes:

Undoctored for sure.....

LMMFAO

Care to explain why the tapes from the cameras have never been released?

Nat'l Security?

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by FORD
You really need to take a good look at that supposed "before" shot and sees that it tells a story that the BCE apologists do NOT want it to tell.

And that is one of Premeditiation

As if Hamster would EVER pull his head out of his ass long enough to look at it from any point of view other than what he's been fed :rolleyes:

Baaaaa

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
""Killtown's page Introducing the amazing new Penta-Lawn 2000! (found here) is just another of many half-truths (disinformation) regarding the crash at the Pentagon. """

Gee, what exactly is a "half-truth" ???

Disinformation?

Just how stupid are

you ???

[ nevermind, rhetorical ]

You obviously don't know that the recipe for a good lie is that it has a little bit of truth sprinkled into it.

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:43 PM
So, Lounge, you ACTUALLY believe a missile hit the Pentagon and not a plane?

I want this on record. Enough with the bullshit back and forths.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:44 PM
You obviously don't know that the recipe for a good lie is that it has a little bit of truth sprinkled into it.

OMG !!!!

You just described this entire "Fraudministration" in a nutshell

LMMFAO

Seriously, are you this easily duped?

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:45 PM
OMG !!!!

You just described this entire "Fraudministration" in a nutshell

LMMFAO

Seriously, are you this easily duped?

blah, blah, blah.

Answer my question.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:46 PM
So, Lounge, you ACTUALLY believe a missile hit the Pentagon and not a plane?

I want this on record. Enough with the bullshit back and forths.

I BELIEVE IT WAS NOT THE BOEING JET CARRYING BABS OLSON AND COMPANY...... but could've been an unmanned drone, STA Missle, or other Aircraft.

Now I answered you, so Quid Pro Quo, asshole.....

DO YOU BELIEVE IT WAS?????

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:47 PM
So what happened to those folks on the plane?

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:47 PM
blah, blah, blah.

Answer my question.

I did, dumbass

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:48 PM

See what I mean.....

YOU can't answer the same question.

hypocrite

LoungeMachine

Got a link showing removal of any remains??????

no. you don't.

Warham
Yep, I believe it was THE plane.

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:49 PM
blah, blah, blah.

Answer my question.

Answer mine , hypocrite

LoungeMachine
02-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Yep, I believe it was THE plane.

Then you are as easily duped as I thought.

The Repukes count on you.

Keep it up.

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Got a link showing removal of any remains??????

no. you don't.

There's plenty of pictures of the aircraft's remains.

Let me guess? Those were planted there as well?

FORD
02-20-2006, 10:53 PM

Most of the folks on the plane were employees of the Raytheon corporation, a major defense contractor. And of course Babs Olson is a BCE propagandist in her own right, and the wife of election fixer/Clinton persecutor Ted Olson.

Just the type of people needed in the secret underground "shadow government" facilities with the BCE planning WWIII, wouldn't you agree?

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:54 PM
You do realize that any such conspiracy would have been planned out YEARS in advance?

Most likely when your hero was in office.

Warham
02-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Most of the folks on the plane were employees of the Raytheon corporation, a major defense contractor. And of course Babs Olson is a BCE propagandist in her own right, and the wife of election fixer/Clinton persecutor Ted Olson.

Just the type of people needed in the secret underground "shadow government" facilities with the BCE planning WWIII, wouldn't you agree?

Are those facilities in Area 51, by any chance?

FORD
02-20-2006, 10:58 PM
There's plenty of pictures of the aircraft's remains.

Let me guess? Those were planted there as well?

They could have very well been planted. No part was found that couldn't have been carried in.

The airplane parts supposedly found inside the Pentagon did NOT match those of a Boeing 757. They were actually parts from a model of plane used commonly by the Air Force, and manufactured by .........

.....wait for it.......

....the Raytheon corporation.

Go figure.

Warham
02-20-2006, 11:00 PM
I've seen pictures where they match up perfectly with a 757. We must be looking at different pics.

FORD
02-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Are those facilities in Area 51, by any chance?

More likely Mt. Weather Virginia. There's a literal underground city built there for just that purpose.

Another possibility is Denver International Airport, which has a huge section of property which has no runways or any other above ground facilities, but has numerous ventilation shafts and is surrounded by razor wire fence and patrolled regularly. While the truth about Denver is not as well known as Mt. Weather, it IS a known fact that Dick Cheney has spent a lot of time in the Denver area over the last 5 years. Which would seem an odd place for a Vice President to spend most of his time.

I suppose Area 51 is always a possibility, as it does have ridiculously high security, but I would imagine they would want a shadow government base close to a major metropolitan area, and the middle of the Nevada desert just won't cut it. Plus the aliens might not want to share space with the BCE ;)

Warham
02-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Maybe Cheney likes to ski.

Phil theStalker
02-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Yep, I believe it was THE plane. I'm not t2oo brite, butt I keep looking at dat original entree hole and I keep asking where are da wings and da tail dat couldn't fit int2o dat 'hole in da wall', and/or how did da wings and da tail git sukked int2o dat little hole.

Tit's mmmind boogling dat da wings and tail could bee sucked int2o dat hole and they weren't found on da 'PENTALAWN' or da tail flung ova da roof. I neva lived in a werld where these things happuned bef4ore. Now these things happen. I mmust bee living in a funhouse...wit YOU!

And where R da passangerks, their teeth, or evun their gold fillings? huh

DIS IS NO FUN!

Wanna have sex?

:spank:

WHERE'D THEY GO?

FORD
02-20-2006, 11:39 PM
You do realize that any such conspiracy would have been planned out YEARS in advance?

Most likely when your hero was in office.

It's common knowledge that PNAC was planning their treasonous agenda throughout the 1990's. Clinton wasn't involved, if that's what you're implying. His name doesn't appear anywhere in their documents, except for the letter they sent him early in 1998, trying to con him into invading Iraq with the WMD lies.

Warham
02-20-2006, 11:41 PM
It's common knowledge that PNAC was planning their treasonous agenda throughout the 1990's. Clinton wasn't involved, if that's what you're implying. His name doesn't appear anywhere in their documents, except for the letter they sent him early in 1998, trying to con him into invading Iraq with the WMD lies.

Documents?

Is there a leaked document out there on the web which details their plans for 9/11?

I don't see a 9/11 conspiracy page on the PNAC website.

Phil theStalker
02-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Yer posts are beautiful, FORD.

Phil theStalker
02-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Documents?

Is there a leaked document out there on the web which details their plans for 9/11?

WHERE R
DA
WINGS,
WARHAM?

Warham
02-20-2006, 11:44 PM
You're right. Clinton couldn't have been too involved. He was too busy under his desk to join in on any PNAC conference calls detailing their plans for Global Domination®.

Phil theStalker
02-20-2006, 11:46 PM
You're right. Clinton couldn't have been too involved. He was too busy under his desk to join in on any PNAC conference calls detailing their plans for Global Domination®.
DAT WAS
DA WHOLE PLAN,
WARHAM!

FORD
02-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Maybe Cheney likes to ski.

A little too physically demanding of an activity for a guy with a built in defibrilator.

Warham
02-20-2006, 11:49 PM
A little too physically demanding of an activity for a guy with a built in defibrilator.

Maybe he likes the scenery?

I hear Denver's one of the nicest places in the US to visit.

FORD
02-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Documents?

No, but what you DO see there is an admission that they would need a "new Pearl Harbor" to market their treasonous, fascist agenda to the American people.

The plan itself was a retooled version of one that the CIA and the military tried to sell to JFK in 1961 in order to create a reason to invade Cuba.

It was known as Operation Northwoods (http://www.google.com/search?q=Operation+Northwoods)

Phil theStalker
02-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Maybe he likes the scenery?

I hear Denver's one of the nicest places in the US to visit. Tit's also da Western capital aff da NWO.

DENVER AIRPORT MURALS

Warham
02-21-2006, 12:00 AM
I suppose there's some Masonic symbolism in there somewhere?

Phil theStalker
02-21-2006, 12:03 AM
NOt our tax money.

Who R these peeps? huh

NEW WORLD AIRPORT CUNTMISSION
Who Da Fak Is Dat?[/B]
WHO DA FAK IS DAT????

FORD
02-21-2006, 12:06 AM
I suppose there's some Masonic symbolism in there somewhere?

I don't know, but I only see two national flags represented, and given the orgins of the PNAC agenda, that's disturbing.

Phil theStalker
02-21-2006, 12:26 AM
I don't know, but I only see two national flags represented, and given the orgins of the PNAC agenda, that's disturbing.
Da flags are gone from dis mural...DIS is da 'new werld' (order).

MURAL OF THE NEW WORLD
Tit Takes O1ne T2o Know O1ne!

Phil theStalker
02-21-2006, 12:38 AM
flappo wood love 'living in America' (James Brown) there's so mmuch happening here, aff he could stay British.

CAPTAIN AMERICA vs HITLER

Hardrock69
02-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Wow..47 posts in 3 hours....

amazing...

Warham is so predictable.

:D

Warham
02-21-2006, 06:43 AM
I'm predictable?

When do you think FORD is going to come out and say nothing besides the official story happened on 9/11?

I think everybody here is predictable.

BigBadBrian
02-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Then you are as easily duped as I thought.

The Repukes count on you.

Keep it up.

Example of Debris from the Collision of a Large Aircraft with a Building

On December 5, 2005, a C-130 military transport plane crashed into a 10-story apartment building in Azari, Iran, a suburb of Tehran. All 10 crew members and 84 passengers on board were killed, as were 21 people in the building. Most of the passengers were Iranian radio and television journalists. 1

The photographs on this page show the crash site. It is noteworthy that none of the photographs show large pieces of aircraft.

The idea that the Pentagon was not struck by a jetliner on 9/11/01 is often asserted on the basis that there was insufficient aircraft debris in front of the Pentagon following the attack. The Azari crash is one of several examples that show crashes of large aircraft into buildings do not necessarily leave large recognizable pieces of aircraft. A C-130 is a four-engine turboprop aircraft similar in weight to a Boeing 757. The fact that the C-130's pilot was attempting to land contrasts with the fact that the Pentagon attack plane approached at about double landing speed, and makes the paucity of rubble in the Azari crash more surprising than in the Pentagon crash.

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/docs/cbs_iran1.jpg http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/docs/cbs_iran2.jpg http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/docs/iranfocus_iran1.jpg http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/docs/iranfocus_iran2.jpg

Link (http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/c130crash.html)

BigBadBrian
02-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
WHERE R
DA
WINGS,
WARHAM?

See my post above. They disintegrated. They expoded. Do you actually think they would have sliced though that CONCRETE building like a warm knife through butter? Get real.

:gulp:

FORD
02-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
See my post above. They disintegrated. They expoded. Do you actually think they would have sliced though that CONCRETE building like a warm knife through butter? Get real.

No, in all probability the wings should have snapped off and landed on the lawn, or else have been impaled in the outer layer of the Pentagon.

However the plane's engines were of a greater density than the wings, and should have made their own impact holes.

Furthermore, the 15 foot impact hole simply wasn't wide enough for the fusilliage of a Boeing 757.

www.loosechange911.com

Seshmeister
02-21-2006, 01:28 PM

The evil genius always makes one crucial mistake.

PNACs was to publish all of their plans years in advance...

http://members.aol.com/Polecattt/ss4.jpg

The problem with all the cuntspiracy theories is that they are far less believable than the official line.

FORD
02-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Get a copy of "Loose Change", Sesh, and you will see it differently.

Actually, the idea that 19 half-assed pilots with box cutters could defy laws of gravity and thermodynamics while simultaneously forcing the US air defenses to stand down an entire hour. has to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever written. Even the actual video footage shot on the scene at both the WTC and the Pentagon shoots that conspiracy theory down.

Which is why 99% of the live 9-11-01 footage was never shown on TV again after about 48 hours after the attacks themselves.

But of course VCR's and Tivo's were rolling, and that footage was captured for the historical record. Whether it's a record the BCE agrees with or not. Documentaries like "Loose Change" and "9-11 in Plane Site" are based largely on this footage which all of us saw on TV that day (I'm sure even the BBC ran a lot of the same thing).

Even Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9-11" is based more on this stock footage than anything else, despite right wing objections. Moore's mistake was that he started out making a 9-11 movie and then changed horses midstream and turned it into an Iraq war movie. Just because the BCE combined the two didn't mean he had to. I really wish he had finished the 9-11 movie as originally intended and then moved on to a movie about the Iraq invasion.

Warham
02-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Every one of those 'documentaries' has their own agenda, usually trying to peg 9/11 on Bush. They don't go into it with an open mind, ESPECIALLY that butthead, Michael Moore.

knuckleboner
02-21-2006, 04:32 PM
how about this, can we all agree with this:

"it either was or wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon."

this is kinda like arguing what color the sky is with a color blind guy.

Guitar Shark
02-21-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
this is kinda like arguing what color the sky is with a color blind guy.

So who's the blind guy in this analogy? ;)

I think we should all take up a collection to bring all the family members of the people on this plane who DIED into a central location so that FORD can explain to them that their relatives were co-conspirators with the BCE, and that they are actually all hidden away in some unknown secret location plotting their next evil deed against the country.

I'd pay good money to see the brawl that would ensue. :)

Warham
02-21-2006, 04:47 PM
I like that sig, Sharkie. lol

knuckleboner
02-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
So who's the blind guy in this analogy? ;)

well, i too, have had a modicum of legal training, so i know how to draft a completely vague statement...:D

i figured i'd go for something that everyone could agree. "the other guy's color blind."

as for me? the sky is blue. the plane crashed.

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:08 PM

their relatives were co-conspirators with the BCE, and that they are actually all hidden away in some unknown secret location plotting their next evil deed against the country.

Has anyone here actually claimed that?

How about the brawl that would ensue once the family members learned the plane was shot down, and covered up by their government.

Again, why exactly won't the FBI release the tapes of the plane hitting the bldg????

How is it a question of Nat'l Security at this point?

Seriously counselor, do you buy the entire story of 9/11 as presented by this administration? Not ONE fighter jet scrambled that day by the ONE Superpower military in this world????

C'mon:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Every one of those 'documentaries' has their own agenda, usually trying to peg 9/11 on Bush. They don't go into it with an open mind, ESPECIALLY that butthead, Michael Moore.

And God knows this administration would have no "agenda" or reason to lie about anything :rolleyes:

LMMFAO

Baaaaaaa

Warham
02-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Has anyone here actually claimed that?

How about the brawl that would ensue once the family members learned the plane was shot down, and covered up by their government.

Again, why exactly won't the FBI release the tapes of the plane hitting the bldg????

How is it a question of Nat'l Security at this point?

Seriously counselor, do you buy the entire story of 9/11 as presented by this administration? Not ONE fighter jet scrambled that day by the ONE Superpower military in this world????

C'mon:rolleyes:

Sharkie isn't as 'out there' as you are.

What exactly DID happen to those missing passengers? Were they taken to Area 51?

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:21 PM

What exactly DID happen to those missing passengers? Were they taken to Area 51?

STFU

Do me a favor, don't bother....

You're still not funny.

Guitar Shark
02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Funny or not, it's still a legitimate question.

If the plane did not crash into the Pentagon, Lounge, then what do you believe happened to the passengers?

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Funny or not, it's still a legitimate question.

If the plane did not crash into the Pentagon, Lounge, then what do you believe happened to the passengers?

I believe they were shot down by our own planes.

Can you post a link anywhere for me that says ANY passenger remains were brought out of the Pentagon?

Or were the all incinerated in that 15 foot wide hole?

:confused:

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Funny or not,

Not.

He tries hard, but is never funny.

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:34 PM

it's still a legitimate question.

My Questions are legit as well, but always seem to go unanswered....

thome
02-21-2006, 05:35 PM
http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

go have som fun :)

Guitar Shark
02-21-2006, 05:38 PM

Can you post a link anywhere for me that says ANY passenger remains were brought out of the Pentagon?

Is it possible that you're confusing the Pentagon plane with Flight 93 (the one that crashed in PA or OH)? In that situation, I think the evidence MAY support a theory that the plane was shot down. And I wouldn't necessarily object if that were the case - but if it's being covered up then I have a problem with that.

This has been posted before, but I'll post it again for good measure:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Is it possible that you're confusing the Pentagon plane with Flight 93 (the one that crashed in PA

No confusion.

I believe THAT one was shot down too, on Cheney's orders.

Rummy "accidently" admitted it too

Hardrock69
02-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I will say this:

Anyone who blindly believes the government's version of events that day is a fucking retard.

DR CHIP
02-21-2006, 05:46 PM
To believe any conspiracy theory on the 9/11 attacks takes in my opinion more mind bending exercise and extreme distortion of reality than it takes to believe the official record...I stand open minded but completely unconvinced at the present of any conspiracy....

Warham
02-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Not.

He tries hard, but is never funny.

That's amusing. I can pull up about a hundred posts I've written where you've responded by saying 'that's funny'.

Quit lying, will ya? It's unbecoming of a former rock star.

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP

I stand open minded but completely unconvinced at the present of any conspiracy....

And I stand open minded but completely unconvinced at the present of the administration's story.

And the more of their lies that have been exposed, i.e. "whenever we talk of wiretaps, we always mean with a court order", the less I am prone to believe anything they say.

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 05:51 PM

I can pull up about a hundred posts I've written where you've responded by saying 'that's funny'.

100?

Bullshit.

Quit lying.

It's unbecoming of an unemployed man on laundry detail waiting for the wife to come home....

thome
02-21-2006, 05:51 PM
here is your 15 ft wide hole

If you put north at the top of the photo the plane entered
at North North East

the angle of the long crane on the right

the plane did not hit sguare onto the flat of the wall of the building

there is not much left from the W trade center fire balls either

you cats crack me up!

And there is only the tail left from the plane that crashed in the field

all things at two hundred and fifty miles per hr are hard to
photograph when going cross frame on a static camera try it
next time you watch a nascar race find a point and let a car
pass at 150 even 60 mph in front of you and tell me what it
looks like.

Once again you cats crack me up..

Find a better conspiracy and do some research..Nancy Boys...

My fave is why is the Hubble Space telescope.. blurry

Because it saw a big eyeball looking at us the Earth thru a microscope
and we are in a REALLY HUGE kids peitry dish on his seventh grade
science class counter top.

Pussies!!!!!

thome
02-21-2006, 05:57 PM
No confusion.

I believe THAT one was shot down too, on Cheney's orders.

Rummy "accidently" admitted it too

You are a dork look at the wreckage it didnt eplode in the air

ITS ALL IN A FIELD A COMPLETE OUTLINE OF A PLANE.. DOOFASS

The space shuttle is spread all over texas this plane would
be spread over at least 5 miles You no research doing ding dong..GRRR

Seshmeister
02-21-2006, 06:02 PM
If any plane was shot down then it has to be a conspiracy theory for the whole gig.

The military is part of the government. You ever had to deal with the taxman? Look at FORD he works for the government and look how much time he spends online not working.:)

You blindside the 'US Air Defence' which is basically a bunch of people half asleep doing jobs that seemed pointless after the end of the Cold War. Pretty pointless then too. Nothing ever ever happens. You telling me in 2001 it could go from that state to shooting down a US commercial airliner deliberately within an hour?

I don't buy it. Everyone was shocked and confused. Probably took 15 minutes after the second plane hit before it filtered to people who could make a call to even begin to set up a Combat Air Patrol. Then how many would be loaded up?

Also fuel, range and interception. Unless you burn up a ton of fuel shortening your range hugely, as I understand it a military plane isn't going to be a hell of a lot faster than the civilian jet.

I bow to peoples superior knowledge on the above as I didn't look up timetables etc etc. but that's my instincts.

Cheers!

Warham
02-21-2006, 06:07 PM
100?

Bullshit.

Quit lying.

It's unbecoming of an unemployed man on laundry detail waiting for the wife to come home....

Unemployed?

Didn't I tell you to stop lying?

thome
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
I hope you crazy cats are mind control freaks and are attempting to warp peoples minds as per some diabolical scheme.. I will really
be upset if you aren't and believe all of this BS .

GET OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoungeMachine
02-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by thome
I hope you crazy cats are mind control freaks and are attempting to warp peoples minds as per some diabolical scheme.. I will really
be upset if you aren't and believe all of this BS .

GET OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's funny. :D

Oh, the irony.

ODShowtime
02-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I will say this:

Anyone who blindly believes the government's version of events that day is a fucking retard.

anyone who believes anything they say is a fucking retard

BigBadBrian
02-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
If any plane was shot down then it has to be a conspiracy theory for the whole gig.

The military is part of the government. You ever had to deal with the taxman? Look at FORD he works for the government and look how much time he spends online not working.:)

You blindside the 'US Air Defence' which is basically a bunch of people half asleep doing jobs that seemed pointless after the end of the Cold War. Pretty pointless then too. Nothing ever ever happens. You telling me in 2001 it could go from that state to shooting down a US commercial airliner deliberately within an hour?

I don't buy it. Everyone was shocked and confused. Probably took 15 minutes after the second plane hit before it filtered to people who could make a call to even begin to set up a Combat Air Patrol. Then how many would be loaded up?

Also fuel, range and interception. Unless you burn up a ton of fuel shortening your range hugely, as I understand it a military plane isn't going to be a hell of a lot faster than the civilian jet.

I bow to peoples superior knowledge on the above as I didn't look up timetables etc etc. but that's my instincts.

Cheers!

Damn. A post that should hit home with everyone.

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh. Particularly about the "dazed and confused" part of US Air Defense at the time. We had none over the Continental US because we didn't need any. Combat Air Patrol was non-existent. Fighter jets were not on standby like they are now days.

FORD
02-22-2006, 02:39 PM

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh. Particularly about the "dazed and confused" part of US Air Defense at the time. We had none over the Continental US because we didn't need any. Combat Air Patrol was non-existent. Fighter jets were not on standby like they are now days.

OK, I might buy the idea that they wouldn't have Air Defense ready to protect the World Trade Center.

But the PENTAGON??

No air defense to protect the heart of the military machine itself? I'm not buying that.

And then there's the Payne Stewart incident. Proof that they did track all air traffic that went off course. That plane was intercepted in a timely fashion, and once it was determined that everyone aboard was already dead, the plane was allowed to crash on its own, since it didn't go down in a populated area.

Now keep in mind, that was one civilian lear jet.

You have 4 commercial passenger planes go radically off course within an hour, and don't respond? That's just completely ludicrous, given the Payne Stewart example of how the system was designed to work.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Not just the sheep...

Nicky and Sharkey need to offer an "explanation" too....

It's not possible the way BushCO claims.....

Oh, I missed this, I was trying to avoid this thread...

First of all, I actually don't think everything has been revealed as far as the attack goes. But, I'm pretty sure no one ever claimed it landed on the Pentagon lawn before it hit the Pentagon.

Maybe these conspiracy theorists can start by telling us why exactly the grass WOULD be charred if a plane passed over head and hit a building?

FORD
02-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Oh, I missed this, I was trying to avoid this thread...

First of all, I actually don't think everything has been revealed as far as the attack goes. But, I'm pretty sure no one ever claimed it landed on the Pentagon lawn before it hit the Pentagon.

Maybe these conspiracy theorists can start by telling us why exactly the grass WOULD be charred if a plane passed over head and hit a building?

Because it was supposedly a Boeing 757 flying in at approximately 500 miles per hour and hitting the building at the ground level. Add to this the fact that the alleged terrorist-pilot Hani Hanjour was considered barely capable of flying a plane by those who gave him flight instructions. So clearly, he couldn't have pulled off the type of acrobatic moves that would have taken that plane out of the sky and into the ground floor without touching the ground.

Even the most skilled pilot would have a problem with those kind of maneuvers in a plane that large. The Boeing 757 was made for transportation, not evasive stunt maneuvers. It would be like winning a NASCAR race with an 18 wheeler, only 10 times more difficult.

And that still leaves the physical problem of shoving the fusilliage of that huge plane into a 15 foot wide hole with no trace of the wings, or entry holes for the engines.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Get a copy of "Loose Change", Sesh, and you will see it differently.

Actually, the idea that 19 half-assed pilots

Only a few of the hijackers were actually pilots, the rest may have believed this was little more than a conventional hijacking. And they intricately rehearsed for the operation for years, often flying small craft to get down the navigation, then trained to fly the passenger jets using simulators. In fact, they were reported to the FBI by other people in the schools as highly suspicious. But the local agents were torpedoed by higher HQ. (That's really the conspiracy theory.) It really isn't that difficult, given planning and rehearsal. Once the aircraft is aloft, all you really have to do is steer, have a basic knowledge of navigation, and use dead reckoning once one has flown the route repeatedly...

with box cutters

You forgot that they had a lot of mace/pepper spray, martial arts training, and that the "muscle-hijackers" trained for years in disarming Air Marshals and fighting off passengers. In fact, it's unclear what happened or if an Air Marshal was over powered and his gun was taken by the hijackers on one of the flights...

So, no, they didn't just have boxcutters, they also had imaginary bombs and imaginary AK-47s hidden in the cargo hold that they would imaginarily detonate if anyone "took back" the aircraft...

They simply lied once the aircraft was in their control, and never exactly announced that the operation was a suicide cruise-missile attack...

When people learned that this was the case, they fought back with nothing to lose...

could defy laws of gravity and thermodynamics

Which laws against? It seems that most conspiracy theories do the same thing, and even alter generally accepted, corroborated, data for their own ends...

while simultaneously forcing the US air defenses to stand down an entire hour.

Nothing stood down. US air defenses were pointed at outside threats, not hijacked suicide liners with their beacons turned off. There really are never that many fighter aircraft in the air at any given moment...

has to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever written.

Accept the ones people keep posting here.:)

Even the actual video footage shot on the scene at both the WTC and the Pentagon shoots that conspiracy theory down.

No. No it doesn't...

In fact, that attack on the Pentagon was supposed to have crashed into the White House. That flight circled over Washington for a while actually because the terrorists could not locate it, the Pentagon was the secondary target. Something most conspiracy theorists ignore...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Because it was supposedly a Boeing 757 flying in at approximately 500 miles per hour and hitting the building at the ground level.

Ford, have you ever actually driven by the Pentagon, or seen it from the air. It's not exactly small. I'd say it's about as big as an airport. And did he mean to hit at ground level? or was he aiming for the second tier ring? Actually, after circling for several minutes, and lining up the building, I can imagine them doing just that...

Add to this the fact that the alleged terrorist-pilot Hani Hanjour was considered barely capable of flying a plane by those who gave him flight instructions. So clearly, he couldn't have pulled off the type of acrobatic moves that would have taken that plane out of the sky and into the ground floor without touching the ground.

Again, he was aiming for an awfully big building... And how good a pilot he was is subjective. Yeah, he may never have been an airline pilot, but what happened to the real Hanjour if he didn't crash the plane?

Even the most skilled pilot would have a problem with those kind of maneuvers in a plane that large. The Boeing 757 was made for transportation, not evasive stunt maneuvers. It would be like winning a NASCAR race with an 18 wheeler, only 10 times more difficult.

Check my last post, they were orbiting DC in search of the White House. It's really no more difficult than landing on an airstrip, is it?

And that still leaves the physical problem of shoving the fusilliage of that huge plane into a 15 foot wide hole with no trace of the wings, or entry holes for the engines.
'
Well, that problem might be solved by the fact that a plane filled with jet fuel crashed into a hardened concrete structure (designed to resist WWII bombing) at 400-500mph...

In fact, there was a hole, but the building collapsed in around it, and the wings presumably "folded" like a toilet brush being jammed into a coffee cup...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 03:41 PM
This is why I hate these threads...

I can't believe I wasted this much time LOUNGE you bastard!:mad: So I'll waste more...

Meanwhile, no one wants answers to questions like:

Why did the FBI HQ overrule it's local agents, and pull the plug on investigating Arab men in flight schools (that weren't concerned with landing a plane, just steering it)?

How could Condi and Co. receive 52-warnings of terrorist hijack attempts, including those that mentioned possible suicide attacks, between April and September of 2001, and do absolutely nothing?

How could BUSH have ignored an intelligence brief in August of that year from the CIA, warning of a probable terror attack in CONUS?

Why was the FBI (by all accounts) so utterly incompetent at translating Arabic data and "terrorist chatter?" Yet, they still intentionally prevented agents from translating data in order to get a bigger budget, and even had sympathizers working for them that had little problem with the 9/11 attacks apparently...

Why did the Bush Administration NEVER ONCE hold a meeting regarding the terrorist threat to the US?

Why was there and orchestrated, almost Rovian, media campaign designed to almost solely blame the Clinton Administration for the 9/11 attacks while virtually ignoring all of the above?

No, let's just go on pursuing this 'agent provocateur' conspiracy stuff...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I will say this:

Almost as retarded as anyone that believes any conspiracy theory at any time...

DLR'sCock
02-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Come on guys, you know that with all of those hours of ass kicking flight training at the half assed flight schools that these terrarists were able to fly that massive 757 in at 650mph with intense precision, that it would be far too easy to slam it into the first floor of the pentagon without hitting anything else.

Fucking Killer!

These guys were naturals!

FORD
02-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Almost as retarded as anyone that believes any conspiracy theory at any time...

And as I have repeatedly said, the most ridiculous 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, is the one pushed by the BCE and the whore media as the "official story".

Especially when the whore media's own live footage from the events proves that the official account is impossible.

But then, that footage was never shown on TV again after 9-12-01, so there's the convenient answer for that problem.

DLR'sCock
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM
do you have this footage ford?

what footage are you talking about?

FORD
02-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
do you have this footage ford?

what footage are you talking about?

I personally didn't tape any of the news broadcasts that day. I was house-sitting that week and my friends didn't have any blank video tapes. It was all over by 7:30 AM (local time) anyway, so I couldn't have bought a tape at that time of the morning if I wanted to.

What I was referring to is documentaries such as "Loose Change", "9-11 In Plane Site" and even "Fahrenheit 9-11" to some extent, which use this network news footage, shot live from the WTC and Pentagon as it happenned.

The footage clearly shows what the impact of the Pentagon really looked like before the wall collapsed, including the lawn which was completely untouched.

And, as I've mentioned before, the World Trade Center footage clearly shows a series of explosions going off in the towers just before their collapse, as well as descriptions of these explosions from eyewitnesses, including FDNY crews who were in the building.

Seshmeister
02-22-2006, 07:14 PM
I'd like to add a couple of points.

First off the boxcutters thing does not surprise me in any way.

All they needed to do is cut one air stewardess throat and the whole plane would be theirs for the taking. I spend/spent a lot of time on planes and I know passenger psychology.

Secondly the conspiracy theories are all based on probabilities which is coming from the wrong angle. It's like saying "What is the chance that the water in a puddle in a hole is the exact same shape and size needed to fill it?"

I blame the JFK thing. Ever since then when I believe there was a conspiracy, everyone see's them everywhere. What should be seen as government incompetance immediately becomes elaborate conspiracies. Which actually suits the govenment because they get off the hook.

How many people were fired because of 9-11?

Seshmeister
02-22-2006, 07:16 PM

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh.

I'm looking out the window because there is bound to be a flying pig going past a blue moon...:)

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 08:38 PM
And as I have repeatedly said, the most ridiculous 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, is the one pushed by the BCE and the whore media as the "official story".

Especially when the whore media's own live footage from the events proves that the official account is impossible.

But then, that footage was never shown on TV again after 9-12-01, so there's the convenient answer for that problem.

I was wondering if you had that (doctored) footage of something hitting the Pentagon that "wasn't an airliner." It's only missing two key seconds...

PumpedUpMidget
02-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Other than the idiotic ramblings of Phil the Stalker, this is a great thread

FORD
02-22-2006, 09:28 PM
I was wondering if you had that (doctored) footage of something hitting the Pentagon that "wasn't an airliner." It's only missing two key seconds...

The only "footage" of anything hitting the Pentagon is a whole two frames of footage that a pro-BCE website has up. And these two frames show 1) a blur and 2) a fireball. Nothing there can reasonably be identified as a passenger plane, an air force fighter, a missle, or even a flying pink elephant with Eddie Van Halen racing stripes. There simply is NO WAY of identifying the object from that footage, and the BCE is counting on exactly that.

Which presents a most interesting question.

WHY won't they show the entire Pentagon tape, or the tape from the gas station across the highway, both of which captured the entire impact, in all probability. If a Boeing 757 could clearly be seen in these tapes, hitting the Pentagon, then all debate of the matter would be overwith. The fact that they will not release the tapes gives the obvious impression that they are concealing something.

When you add to this the quick removal of the debris from the WTC, before any reasonable forensic analysis of the scene could take place, the picture looks extrememly dark indeed.

I don't claim to know all the answers, but it's very obvious that the BCE has lied from the beginning.

Seshmeister
02-22-2006, 10:42 PM
I dunno is there a mathematician around here.

The plane is going at 300mph the camera is taking a few frames per second.

Is it unlikely that it missed it?

LoungeMachine
02-22-2006, 11:00 PM
I dunno is there a mathematician around here.

The plane is going at 300mph the camera is taking a few frames per second.

Is it unlikely that it missed it?

I had no problem watching planes fly into the towers on video tape.

The tapes exist.

But why were all of the AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS forced to shred their audio tapes of 9/11 ????

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Funny, but I've heard audio tapes of Air traffic controllers on documentaries...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Interesting FORD, but you said the hole was 15' wide, well, one of the sources given in the "Pental-Lawn 2000" site says this:

"American Airlines Flight 77 smashed into the west side of the Pentagon, ripping a hole 80 to 100 feet wide, on all five floors."
http://www.pstripes.com/01/sep01/ed091201i.html

I guess they only selectively cite those sources for what they want too...

FORD
02-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Interesting FORD, but you said the hole was 15' wide, well, one of the sources given in the "Pental-Lawn 2000" site says this:

http://www.pstripes.com/01/sep01/ed091201i.html

I guess they only selectively cite those sources for what they want too...

That's probably a reference to what the building looked like after the section collapsed.

THIS is what the original impact looked like.......
http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/images/photoalbum/1/pentagonfireball_tn.jpg

Note that the wall is still intact, aside from the round hole with the fireball coming out of it.

My theory on the Pentagon collapse is that it was rigged to do exactly that.

The section of the Pentagon in question had been closed for some time, supposedly for renovations. The entire section could have been wired to fall like a house of cards, theoretically, without putting the average Pentagon employee at risk, since nobody was working in that section.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2006, 10:34 AM
That's probably a reference to what the building looked like after the section collapsed.

THIS is what the original impact looked like.......
http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/images/photoalbum/1/pentagonfireball_tn.jpg

Note that the wall is still intact, aside from the round hole with the fireball coming out of it.

My theory on the Pentagon collapse is that it was rigged to do exactly that.

The section of the Pentagon in question had been closed for some time, supposedly for renovations. The entire section could have been wired to fall like a house of cards, theoretically, without putting the average Pentagon employee at risk, since nobody was working in that section.

All amazingly preposterous...

Seshmeister
02-23-2006, 10:50 AM
I had no problem watching planes fly into the towers on video tape.

The tapes exist.

I meant the security camera at the Pentagon that missed the impact.

Those cameras have really low frame rates.

Hardrock69
02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
To believe any conspiracy theory on the 9/11 attacks takes in my opinion more mind bending exercise and extreme distortion of reality than it takes to believe the official record...I stand open minded but completely unconvinced at the present of any conspiracy....

Busheep do not have much of a mind.

BAAAAAA!!!

thome
02-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Why has the speed of the planes gone from 250 mph to 500
you cats crack me up its not that hard to fly a plane.and i believe
a passenger jet only needs about 135 mph to lift off.
75mph for a small plane..15 mph for a hang glider..ASSHOLES!!!WTF

I do also believe its not that hard to hijack a airplane
and fly it into a standing building.

Lets examine the facts.....Riddle me this??? how hard is it to take
over a plane that is already in the air at level flight.?

How hard is it to turn said plane and fly it into a building..?

Remember you CRAZY CATZZ!! take off and landing is the hard part!!!!!

That is why i will always call hijackers pussie MFkers they let the real pilots do the hard work COCK SUKKIN SHIT BURGLIN SAND APES!!!

I bet 5 bucks without doing any research those planes each
were not hijacked or under the control of the highjackers for
more than 20 min.

Total air time from lift off to impact.. 1 hr.... under hijacker control """"""maybe 20 min""""""".

So the air force had 20 min to get in the air find planes and shoot them down.... Impossible.

So next post a theory that we as humans are to stupid to cut one million 6by6 blocks and stack them in a pyramid over 30 years
and call it the giza plateau

And that the moon landing was faked you all underestimate the
ultra violence and ultra reality of our amazing human condition.

Roth On... Twerps!!!!

When the smoke clears from your mind you will understand
the thome is not lying to you and he loves you and wants the
best for you ...the non.... believers ......Yeah Tho!

PLEASE ASK ME personally ANY QUESTION I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
mind... easing... soft.... reality ...and the pain will stop..

this is a hard read i apologize..

thome
02-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Oh yeah one more thing

Please for gods sake do not forget on any given day and on that day
over the US are always --3500--- individual planes in the air, not counting
the ones off shore heading in to land in our fair and beautiful country.

All of wich on Bushes order were safely landed in --3-- hrs a testimate
to the flight controllers and air traffic controllers of the finest country
in all of the world, all of wich should be given a medal for bravery
steadfast attention to detail under extreme pressure.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 12:18 PM
I can't believe there are some people in here who I give credit for having some intelligence still going on about it wasn't the same commercial airliner in the official story.

There were witnesses to the plane hitting the building:

Eye Witness Testimony

Lets look at some eye witness testimony sticking only to people who saw a plane hit the building, and not look at people who saw an airliner, but didn't see an airplane hit the building because they looked away or were too far away (behind a hill, behind a building, etc) to see it actually hit the building.

"Aydan Kizildrgli, an English language student who is a native of Turkey, saw the jetliner bank slightly then strike a western wall of the huge five-sided building that is the headquarters of the nation's military. 'There was a big boom,' he said. 'Everybody was in shock. I turned around to the car behind me and yelled "Did you see that?" Nobody could believe it.'"
- "Bush Vows Retaliation for 'Evil Acts'." USA Today, 11 Sep 2001

"Frank Probst, an information management specialist for the Pentagon Renovation Program, left his office trailer near the Pentagon's south parking lot at 9:36 a.m. Sept. 11. Walking north beside Route 27, he suddenly saw a commercial airliner crest the hilltop Navy Annex. American Airlines Flight 77 reached him so fast and flew so low that Probst dropped to the ground, fearing he'd lose his head to its right engine."
- "A Defiant Recovery." The Retired Officer Magazine, January 2002

"Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head. 'It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane,' Mr Campo said. 'I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here.'"
- "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. 'There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in.'"
- "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Henry Ticknor, intern minister at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington, Virginia, was driving to church that Tuesday morning when American Airlines Flight 77 came in fast and low over his car and struck the Pentagon. 'There was a puff of white smoke and then a huge billowing black cloud,' he said."
- "Hell on Earth." UU World, Jan/Feb 20

"We were the only people, we think, who saw it live," Dan Creed said. He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off. "It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said. "I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," - Ahwatukee Foothill News

Gary Bauer former Presidential candidate, "I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn�t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment." Massachusetts News

Sean Boger, Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief - "I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building." dcmilitary.com November 16, 2001

"The only way you could tell that an aircraft was inside was that we saw pieces of the nose gear. The devastation was horrific. It was obvious that some of the victims we found had no time to react. The distance the firefighters had to travel down corridors to reach the fires was a problem. With only a good 25 minutes of air in their SCBA bottles, to save air they left off their face pieces as they walked and took in a lot of smoke," Captain Defina said. Captain Defina was the shift commander [of an aircraft rescue firefighters crew.] NFPA Journal November 1, 2001

That's just a small smattering of people who have gone on record as seeing the plane, and the plane hit the Pentagon. I could have included the dozens of people who saw the plane, but didn't see it hit (because it went behind a bridge, a hill, or some trees), but I choose only to post the ones that sounded the most valid and actually saw the plane hit the building. (I included the one firechief who states he saw some plane wreckage during firefighting/rescue attempts.) There are most likely twenty times more that either haven't been publicly recorded as seeing the crash, or simply don't want the attention.

You can't honeslty sit there and deny the witnesses, the photographs, the facts, the science, and the reality that there was a terrorist attack on the Pentagon if you look at everything available and not one single tidbit of information at a time.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 12:25 PM
I've already told FORD a dozen times I had a friend who's dad was in the Pentagon and confirmed the plane, didn't matter.

These past couple of weeks I've been dealing with the suicide of a manic friend/co-worker. When a few of us were together, I met a girl and she was telling me she was living in DC when it happened. She went outside on the phone with her mom and saw the low flying jet. She didn't see it hit, but she knew it was the plane. And it was a commercial airliner.

You people with no proof other than "possibilities" are letting your blind hatred for Bush make you believe stuff that isn't there. And that makes you more sheep than anyone else.

The only government involvement that day was their inability to protect the country.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Top Secret (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html)

Conclusion
I highly doubt that local firefighters would be involved in any sort of a coverup. I highly doubt that local police officers would be involved in any sort of a government cover up. Cops and firemen are just average Joes like you and me, who go home to the wife and kids, and just try to make a living and have a good life for their families (I have many friends in both professions - of course the firemen are usually more stable marriage-wise because of their job but that doesn't make the cops any less human than you or I). The men and women who pulled over a hundred people (dead and alive) out of that building would more likely than not have noticed somebody carrying over 60 bodies into the middle of the fire they were fighting. To say that the plane that hit the Pentagon was not filled with every single person who died in this terrorist attack (not counting the unfortunate people inside the building) is one thing and one thing only - ignorant.

Review the facts

Size of 757 matches the initial size of hole in the building - somewhere between 13 and 16 feet (757 is 13 feet wide/high)

Rims found in building match those of a 757

Small turbine engine outside is an APU

Same engine has been clearly stated to not match a Global Hawk engine

Blue seats from 757 laying on ground in photos

Part of "American" fuselage logo visible in more than 1 photo

Engine parts photographed inside match a Rolls-Royce RB211

Structural components photographed in wreckage match Boeing paint primer schemes

Large deisel generator in front of building hit by a large heavy object

Large deisel engine outside is spun towards the building - could not be result of bomb blast or missile explosion

Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner

Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner hit the Pentagon

60+ bodies, matching the passenger list and flight crew roster identified and returned to families from Pentagon wreckage

You cannot dispute the facts, a 757 hit the Pentagon killing everyone onboard and many inside the building. It was a terrorist attack and the only fault with the government here is with their failure to prevent or stop it

thome
02-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Great posts DD, I just can't believe how people complicate things, all of these things that were done are not that hard to do The detractors
make it like this was impossible to do .wtf.

As far as the inability to protect our country we look out to see who is attacking inward a big mistake but understandable.

I am going to say something stupid and hope i am forgiven.

I am shure the pilots are instructed -Do what the hijackers say- we(the
govt will take over when you land the plane)The problem here was
the hijackers had no intention of landing, this may not have been apparent till the last 5 min of the situation.

So here is my bad words, I don't blame anyone but maybe the protecting of our country was in the hands of the Pilots and passengers.They had no training but they maybe could have done more. I would be a dead soldier because sometimes i react without
thinking i am not shure but i would attack at any chance to put these
MF hijackers out of -my- misery.I would have snapped thier necks
a box cutter would only wound me if they had a gun I may have taken
one for the team and then snapped his neck.

WE all as a country must come together as a force united if we are
going to keep america from becomeing a bombers playground.

I think part of the war in afganistan and iraq is simple fuk with the bull
and get the horn. Lashing out. I hope no more of this happens
because some nut bags will start going around killing innocent
arabs just because they are.

FORD
02-23-2006, 01:19 PM

I do also believe its not that hard to hijack a airplane
and fly it into a standing building.

OK then. Why don't you and the other trolls go try that, and then report back to us?

thome
02-23-2006, 01:24 PM
OK then. Why don't you and the other trolls go try that, and then report back to us? Nanny Nanny DOO DOOO!

I figured you would post something like -A lot of innocent arabs are
being killed by the BCE- as per my last sentence.?

Instead of this third grade BS i'm looking at .

Nickdfresh
02-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Here's some more rebuttal of the bogus...

Myth: Air defense fighters could have easily intercepted three airliners with their transponders turned off...

No Stand-Down Order
CLAIM: No fighter jets were scrambled from any of the 28 Air Force bases within close range of the four hijacked flights. "On 11 September Andrews had two squadrons of fighter jets with the job of protecting the skies over Washington D.C.," says the Web site emperors-clothes.com. "They failed to do their job." "There is only one explanation for this," writes Mark R. Elsis of StandDown.net. "Our Air Force was ordered to Stand Down on 9/11."

FACT: On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked--the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.
http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/46245.html

Nickdfresh
02-23-2006, 02:16 PM
THE PENTAGON
At 9:37 am on 9/11, 51 minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Center, the Pentagon was similarly attacked. Though dozens of witnesses saw a Boeing 757 hit the building, conspiracy advocates insist there is evidence that a missile or a different type of plane smashed into the Pentagon.

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/0305911-pentagon-SM.jpg
PHOTOGRAPH BY DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

Big Plane, Small Holes
CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

HOLE TRUTH: Flight 77’s landing gear punched a 12-ft. hole into the Pentagon’s Ring C.

From: http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/46245.html

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/0305911-flight77-sm.jpg

thome
02-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Common sense is not a very common occurence in a uncommon world.

Five..

diamondD
02-23-2006, 06:01 PM

I posted a link that says they removed the remains and ID'd them.

Still having trouble believing it was a passenger jet?

Guitar Shark
02-23-2006, 06:13 PM
FORD, do you believe that U.S. astronauts have ever landed on the moon and returned to earth?

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Common sense is not a very common occurence in a uncommon world.

Nor is it at good ol' Mobile Acres, huh Clem....

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, and assuming it wasn't a small aircraft flying below radar, or a shoulder filed missle.......

What does it say about our military, the most feared military in the world, and what does it say about the people in charge of it, and OUR security that...........

THEY COULDN'T DEFEND THEIR CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FROM A LUMBERING PASSENGER JET KNOWN TO BE HEADING TOWARDS THEM WITH PLENTY OF WARNING????????

You mean to tell me we never even got off a shot in defense?????

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 06:25 PM
FORD, do you believe that U.S. astronauts have ever landed on the moon and returned to earth?

Counselor, with all due respect and admiration....

WTF does one have anything remotely to do with the other?

Or was that rhetorical with a smirk.

Guitar Shark
02-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Counselor, with all due respect and admiration....

WTF does one have anything remotely to do with the other?

Or was that rhetorical with a smirk.

Smirk of course. ;)

I am just curious whether there are any conspiracy theories that FORD does not buy into.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Smirk of course. ;)

I am just curious whether there are any conspiracy theories that FORD does not buy into.

;)

In case you were wondering, I believe Oswald was a patsy, The Moon Landing was legit, and Diebold has a lock on fixing elections.

Oh, and thome was fed a steady diet of paint chips & Jim Beam as a child....

FORD
02-23-2006, 06:39 PM
My only question about the Moon Landing is.......

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 07:57 PM

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".

Wasn't it a Bot on a little remote controlled car, aimed from within the LEM?

Not sure, but many easy ways to have done that.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 07:59 PM
It was mounted on the lunar module, FORD. Look it up.

Still say it wasn't a passenger plane?

I don't want one little theory. I want proof it wasn't that totally shoots down the facts. Not "it wasn't captured so therefore it must be true" bullshit. Otherwise, can we please stop proving you wrong thread after thread after thread on this subject?

diamondD
02-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Wasn't it a Bot on a little remote controlled car, aimed from within the LEM?

Not sure, but many easy ways to have done that.

Yes, but which one fits the conspiracy? That's the only one that counts. ;)

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Yes, but which one fits the conspiracy? That's the only one that counts. ;)

Makes me want to go find a copy of Capricorn One [?]

Hope it's on DVD Haven't seen it in years.

I have grave doubts about this administration's stories about how 9/11 went down. My BULLSHIT METER has been pegged in the red from day one.

Doesn't mean I have all the answers, or can prove my case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Doesn't make me a moon-bat. Just makes me careful.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 08:13 PM
It's out. Or was at one point. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

I just have a hard time believing that someone I've met and talked to would just make up a story about seeing the plane, but not seeing it hit. I wasn't asking her to dispute a conspiracy theory, but she was just telling me stories about living in DC.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, and assuming it wasn't a small aircraft flying below radar, or a shoulder filed missle.......

What does it say about our military, the most feared military in the world, and what does it say about the people in charge of it, and OUR security that...........

THEY COULDN'T DEFEND THEIR CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FROM A LUMBERING PASSENGER JET KNOWN TO BE HEADING TOWARDS THEM WITH PLENTY OF WARNING????????

There were so many passenger jets in the air, with the transponder off, it was even harder to distinguish in all the confusion.

Sad, but true.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Plus, NORAD was always designed to protect us from attack from the borders, not within them. Nick pointed out how many planes we had ready for this.

If it happens again, there's no excuse whatsoever.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2006, 08:22 PM

One way or another, FL 93 was return fire...

The air defenses were pointed outward, not to the interior of the US, and there were very few fighters on station in comparison to the height of the Cold War since no foreign power was able to mount a serious air threat without advance warning... In the town where I once lived, there was a "Nikey Base," a former Air Defense base that had old Nike Hercules ABM/SAMs. But it's now a giant soccer field and hockey rink...

Most of the missile air defenses were made obsolete, or illegal, by ICBMs and the ABM treaty...

Sometime during the Clinton Administration, it was purposed that a US Army Patriot Missile battery could be deployed to defend DC airspace in case the fighters let a "bogey" through. But it was dropped in favor of other priorities and issues.

There are rumors of Secret Servicemen with Stinger missiles, but that's a close range, last resort...

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 08:26 PM
It's out. Or was at one point. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

I just have a hard time believing that someone I've met and talked to would just make up a story about seeing the plane, but not seeing it hit. I wasn't asking her to dispute a conspiracy theory, but she was just telling me stories about living in DC.

And therein lies the rub.

I don't doubt your friend. Have no reason to.

Yet I also can't discount the other eyewitness accounts that differ 180 degrees.....

But you have to admit, with 5 years in the rearview mirror, that given THIS administrations penchent for secrecy, manipulating facts, and withholding the truth that there is no way in HELL we have been told the whole truth.

And please don't give me the "Nat'l Security" argument.....there is evidence of this event that is being witheld not for NS reasons, but because it would make the administration look bad.......again.

diamondD
02-23-2006, 08:38 PM
What witnesses that say otherwise?

There nothing in the 100s of people's claim to have seen a plane that has anything to do with national security. I still don't know why they have the tapes, but I don't see what difference there is with as much overwhelming evidence it was THE plane.

Seshmeister
02-23-2006, 08:47 PM

It's a fucking purple alien with green spots.

Gimme a fucking break FORD this is just stupid shit.

Another point that you don't ever hear on these spastic cuntspiracy sites is that a thousand amateur folk with telescopes sat and watched the whole thing in front of their eyes.

They could track the whole Apollo thing and see it.

It's fucking pathetic and everyone needs to get a life about the 'faked' moon landings just as they need to move on from the Pentagon fakery BS.

If we didn't have the 5 or 6 films of planes hitting the towers then I am 100000000% sure the exact same shit woukd be being said about that.

Cheers!

FORD
02-23-2006, 09:16 PM
It's a fucking purple alien with green spots.

Gimme a fucking break FORD this is just stupid shit.

Of course it was. It was stupid for Matt to make the comparison, so I gave him a stupid answer. I really hope he doesn't pull that kind of shit in the courtroom ;)

Another point that you don't ever hear on these spastic cuntspiracy sites is that a thousand amateur folk with telescopes sat and watched the whole thing in front of their eyes.

They could track the whole Apollo thing and see it.

Now that would have been cool. Fuck the Walter Cronkite commentary, just make your own coverage. Of course the downside is that there would have been no way to record the telescope's output. Today they have USB interfaces and all that shit.

It's fucking pathetic and everyone needs to get a life about the 'faked' moon landings just as they need to move on from the Pentagon fakery BS.

If we didn't have the 5 or 6 films of planes hitting the towers then I am 100000000% sure the exact same shit woukd be being said about that.

Cheers!

Well, since NASA got brought into this shit already..... I heard someone claim on the radio last night that he was a retired NASA employee who was working in the Houston command center on 9-11-01. He claims to have watched the FIRST plane hit the WTC on a NASA monitor.

Just like Junior claimed to have watched it from his limo en route to the Florida elementary school.

Now I have no doubt that the NASA control center is linked to every camera on every satellite in orbit, but why would a satellite be aimed at the WTC at that precise moment? Could be dumb luck, but what are the odds?

And why would the Chimp be patched in to such a video link, unless he was expecting something to happen?

Phil theStalker
02-23-2006, 09:19 PM
OK, I might buy the idea that they wouldn't have Air Defense ready to protect the World Trade Center.

But the PENTAGON??

No air defense to protect the heart of the military machine itself? I'm not buying that.

And then there's the Payne Stewart incident. Proof that they did track all air traffic that went off course. That plane was intercepted in a timely fashion, and once it was determined that everyone aboard was already dead, the plane was allowed to crash on its own, since it didn't go down in a populated area.

Now keep in mind, that was one civilian lear jet.

You have 4 commercial passenger planes go radically off course within an hour, and don't respond? That's just completely ludicrous, given the Payne Stewart example of how the system was designed to work.
Were yoo home schooled, FORD?

Phil theStalker
02-23-2006, 09:25 PM
FORD mmakes t2oo mmuch sense. You cun't let da heart aff da machine git SUCKER PUNCHED!

FORD
02-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Were yoo home schooled, FORD?

Nope. Just always questioned everything and evaluated it well enough before deciding what I believed.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Maybe his NASA monitor was on CNN, a replay after the plane hit. He doesn't say WHEN he watched...

FORD
02-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Maybe his NASA monitor was on CNN, a replay after the plane hit. He doesn't say WHEN he watched...

You mean Junior, or the NASA guy on the radio?

The guy on the radio said he was watching at 8:46 EST.

Junior said he was watching TV before he went to Booker Elementary. He was in the classroom when the second plane hit.

So the question is, does footage of the first crash exist, other than the Naudet brothers' documentary footage, in which the cameraman didn't have enough time to focus his camera on the plane, unfortunately, just barely catching the crash at all.

And if NASA, or some other government agency is in posession of this tape, then isn't it time that they release it, as well as the Pentagon tapes to the public.

That is, unless they have something to hide?

diamondD
02-23-2006, 11:36 PM
What does a tape you wonder might exist and what it might have on it have to do with the Pentagon? There's nothing to hide about the WTC. 2 planes hijacked by terrorists flew them into them. That's it.

Do you still believe it wasn't a passenger plane at the Pentagon and why? Quit trying to duck all the facts presented to you. You stopped addressing the issue as soon as you couldn't come up with a halfway sane point.

At least LM can admit he can open his mind to it a little. Can you admit there's a possibility it was the passenger plane that is listed in the official story?

Phil theStalker
02-23-2006, 11:43 PM
Wee mmust stop da denial...da Pentagon is not da heart aff da military machine tit's da ASSHOLE!

LoungeMachine
02-23-2006, 11:49 PM

At least LM can admit he can open his mind to it a little.

LMMFAO

Ya know, coming from d2.....this is quite the fucking compliment :D

To quote one of my fave movies of all time......

TOO MANY SECRETS :cool:

diamondD
02-24-2006, 08:39 AM
That's why I was trying to word that as best I could. I know you didn't change your position. But you definitely quit saying the rest of us were wrong. ;)

Notice how your buddy FORD stopped addressing the issue and started avoiding the thread? Standard Operating Procedure for the last 6-7 years. Kinda makes it hard to think he even believes what he says. ;)

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I'm a firefighter and I can tell you that extreme temperatures do some fucked-up things to sheet metal and steel. Ever put out a car fire? I have and the temperatures from a car fire would not even remotely approach the super-heated environment created by such as that by an airliner crashing into a concrete building. Most car fires I have been involved with in extinguishing left just pieces of metal that you would never think was a car in the first place.

Also, an impact with speeds of that nature would also leave "impressions" that most people would find confusing. It's not as though the plane was travelling at car speeds.

It seems that most of you liberal consipracy geeks have skipped over Thome's post that linked to the Rense site. Why no comment? Very peculiar, indeed. When looking at those pics I am reminded of things I see as a firefighter...in other words, that shit looks authentic.

Of course, there are all of the eye witness accounts. What to make of those?

Oh...you say all of those people on that passenger plane were part of some huge Bush administration/governement/Raytheon conspiracy and are hiding out somewhere safe and sound? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have nothing better to do than dream this shit up all day. Dillusional is as dillusional does, I guess.

And LoungeMachine, your personal attacks on Warham show a level of immaturity that surpasses many 3 years olds I've known.

Phil theStalker
02-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I'm a firefighter and I can tell you .
Wot cun't yoo tell mme?! huh

During mmy coollege years at beautiful Cleveland State I poured 'metal' or steel as most would call it. Hey, I grew up in steel mill CLEVELAND. I can tell you that there are different types of steel f4or car fenders (Wot did da engine block look like, genius?) and steel beams in skyscrapers. If you were really a fireman you'd know that from your classes. Dis is why America is fakked up. Tit's full aff 'professionals' like dis!

Gimme a break.

Phil theStalker
02-24-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm a firefighter and I can tell you .
Wot cun't yoo tell mme?! huh

During mmy coollege years at beautiful Cleveland State I poured 'metal' or steel as most would call it. Hey, I grew up in steel mill CLEVELAND. I can tell you that there are different types of steel f4or car fenders (Wot did da engine block look like, genius?) and steel beams in skyscrapers. If you were really a fireman you'd know that from your classes. Dis is why America is fakked up. Tit's full aff 'professionals' like dis!

Gimme a break.

FORD
02-24-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm a firefighter and I can tell you that extreme temperatures do some fucked-up things to sheet metal and steel.

Sheet metal is a bit different than the steel core of a 110 story skyscraper.

Ever put out a car fire? I have and the temperatures from a car fire would not even remotely approach the super-heated environment created by such as that by an airliner crashing into a concrete building. Most car fires I have been involved with in extinguishing left just pieces of metal that you would never think was a car in the first place.

And again, the density and the form of the steel used in a car is considerably different than what's in a high rise building. You couldn't hold up 110 stories of concrete with the frame of a '74 Pinto.

Also, an impact with speeds of that nature would also leave "impressions" that most people would find confusing. It's not as though the plane was travelling at car speeds.

It certainly wouldn't change the engine parts supposedly found inside the Pentagon into that of an entirely different type of plane.

It seems that most of you liberal consipracy geeks have skipped over Thome's post that linked to the Rense site. Why no comment? Very peculiar, indeed.

I skip over most of that troll's posts because I get migraine headaches reading his illiterate spew. But I'm familiar with the Rense.com site. They have a lot of interesting articles. Many of which I agree with.

And LoungeMachine, your personal attacks on Warham show a level of immaturity that surpasses many 3 years olds I've known.

As opposed to this little slice of maturity?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have nothing better to do than dream this shit up all day. Dillusional is as dillusional does, I guess.

Phil theStalker
02-24-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm a firefighter...

Of course, there are all of the eye witness accounts. What to make of those?
Are you also a lawyer? Witnesses only say what they 'think' they saw which is often refuted in a court of law. Where are any public trials, indicments against 'terrorists', etc.?

Oh...you say all of those people on that passenger plane were part of some huge Bush administration/governement/Raytheon conspiracy and are hiding out somewhere safe and sound? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have.
Zero in on wot LM is saying. Peeps cun't custom write f4or yoor 'special needs' intellect like they did when yoo were in school.

LoungeMachine
02-24-2006, 12:46 PM

Zero in on wot LM is saying. Peeps cun't custom write f4or yoor 'special needs' intellect like they did when yoo were in school.

:lol:

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:04 PM
As opposed to this little slice of maturity?

That's the only thing you could break down from my post?

Does the truth bother you?

(edit...just noticed the rest of FORD's reply in the grey text box)

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Are you also a lawyer? Witnesses only say what they 'think' they saw which is often refuted in a court of law. Where are any public trials, indicments against 'terrorists', etc.?

How ironic.

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:07 PM

Zero in on

Speaking of 0...

FORD
02-24-2006, 01:08 PM
That's the only thing you could break down from my post?

Does the truth bother you?

Obviously you didn't read my reply very closely ;)

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Obviously you didn't read my reply very closely ;)

Gotcha...read my edit. :D Oops.

Well, like I said, you should "click" on the link in Thome's post regarding the Rense site.

And, why do you have to call someone who disagrees with you a troll? Come on, FORD, I'm sure you know the difference between a troll and someone with a valid opinion.

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:15 PM
FORD, btw, when I was talking about high temperatures and sheet metal and steel I was referring to the PLANE, not the building. I was merely trying to point out why there seems to be a lack of plane wreckage to the naked eye.

FORD
02-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Gotcha...read my edit. :D Oops.

Well, like I said, you should "click" on the link in Thome's post regarding the Rense site.

And, why do you have to call someone who disagrees with you a troll? Come on, FORD, I'm sure you know the difference between a troll and someone with a valid opinion.

Indeed I do. And the ones who spend mosst of their tyme typping oute illiturate bulshitt r usuyally the trollz. 90% of Thome's output fits that category.

I never called YOU a troll, did I?

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Indeed I do. And the ones who spend mosst of their tyme typping oute illiturate bulshitt r usuyally the trollz. 90% of Thome's output fits that category.

I never called YOU a troll, did I?

No, you didn't and I wasn't insinuating that you did call me one.

Maybe thome just has a unique writing style? Oh, wait....(thinks of Phil's posts)...nevermind.

:D

FORD
02-24-2006, 01:36 PM
FORD, btw, when I was talking about high temperatures and sheet metal and steel I was referring to the PLANE, not the building. I was merely trying to point out why there seems to be a lack of plane wreckage to the naked eye.

OK, but that still doesn't explain the total disappearance of the wings, which probably would have been sheared off when the plane hit the building, and then should have been on the lawn in front of the Pentagon.

And it definitely doesn't explain why the engine parts found inside the building were NOT at all from a Boeing 757, but from a much smaller Air Force plane manufactured by the Raytheon corporation (whose employees coincidentally made up a good portion of the alleged Flight 77 passenger list)

diamondD
02-24-2006, 01:37 PM
It certainly wouldn't change the engine parts supposedly found inside the Pentagon into that of an entirely different type of plane.

And it didn't. Every part of that plane, engine, rims, etc, that was found in the wreckage was consistant with the parts of the Boeing. Did you even check on the link? I doubt it, you're too scared of your little fantasy world crumbling on you.

Why do think you can just make shit up and it be true? You're getting worse than Keeyth as far as that crap.

Guitar Shark
02-24-2006, 01:38 PM
OK, but that still doesn't explain the total disappearance of the wings, which probably would have been sheared off when the plane hit the building, and then should have been on the lawn in front of the Pentagon.

I can't even believe I'm responding to this question, but wouldn't the wings have been full of fuel? Even if the wings should have "sheared off" as you suggest (which I disagree with), they would almost certainly ignite and burn up.

diamondD
02-24-2006, 01:38 PM

And it definitely doesn't explain why the engine parts found inside the building were NOT at all from a Boeing 757, but from a much smaller Air Force plane manufactured by the Raytheon corporation (whose employees coincidentally made up a good portion of the alleged Flight 77 passenger list)

BULLSHIT Prove it.

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:40 PM
I can't even believe I'm responding to this question, but wouldn't the wings have been full of fuel? Even if the wings should have "sheared off" as you suggest (which I disagree with), they would almost certainly ignite and burn up.

BINGO...

We have a winner.

diamondD
02-24-2006, 01:41 PM
http://69.57.144.30/ats/pentagon757/planeparts-1.jpg

What is seen in this photo is most likely the APU (Aux Power Unit) used in a 757 that is equipped with Rolls-Royce RB211 engines. The APU (Honeywell GTCP331-200) is located in the tail section of the aircraft (that's what the large vent that looks like a 3rd jet engine is) as edvidenced on this technical rescue reference aid from Boeing. Boeing 757 reference website. These small turbine engines are quite common on modern turbine & turbofan passenger aircraft, and are used to furnish ground auxillary power while the main engines are shut down during ground operations. An online training aid lets you Play around with the controls on a 757/767 instrument pannel.

There have been some people who claim that a Global Hawk was what hit the Pentagon. Here is what John W. Brown, spokesman for Rolls Royce (Indianapolis), had to say about the part in the photo above �It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I�m familiar with, and certainly not the AE 3007H made here in Indy.� (Of course it wouldn't be anything he's familiar with, it's a powerplant made by Honeywell.) The AE 3007 engines are used in small commuter jets such as the Cessna Citation; the AE 3007H is also used in the military�s unmanned aircraft, the Global Hawk. The Global Hawk is manufactured by Northrop Grumman�s subsidiary Ryan Aeronautical, which it acquired from Teledyne, Inc. in July 1999. A detailed view of what the turbofan that powers the Global Hawk looks like - I'm sure you can see it's too small to be anything in the pictures contained here or anywhere else in the Pentagon crash evidence. Also visible in this photo, one of the 757's blue passenger seats to the left of the turbine, and possibly a 2nd seat above the other seat.

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:41 PM
I guess that's what I was trying to point out before. Fuel tanks reside in the wings of aircraft such as this. Wings are made out of SHEET METAL. Put the two together in an explosion and you have...

Not much left.

diamondD
02-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Kind of like FORD's explanations.

Guitar Shark
02-24-2006, 01:43 PM
There was never anything there to begin with.

Roy Munson
02-24-2006, 01:44 PM

Rense (http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm)

Please click on it and READ it...and look at all the nice little pictures.

It was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon. Please don't insult yourself by believing otherwise.

thome
02-24-2006, 01:57 PM
If i took a plane and folded it up in a concrete room and filled the
room up w/ how many thousands of Gal of jet fuel, how much of
you or the plane would be left to inventory.

Makes like a little blast furnace, aluminum melts and disperses into the air like paper ash.It becomes a gas nothing left but a few teeth
and the larger chunks of steel.

I say the probability of this being real or some conspiracy far
out way the hassle it would have taken to fake it..Yes/No.?

Besides, all you -Libs- just keep spouting how the BCE is a Dumbass
Convention then you give Bush the Credit for Creating and Instigating the most technically difficult conspirasy in World History.Yes/No?

So Hows' about it!

FORD
02-24-2006, 02:16 PM
And it didn't. Every part of that plane, engine, rims, etc, that was found in the wreckage was consistant with the parts of the Boeing. Did you even check on the link? I doubt it, you're too scared of your little fantasy world crumbling on you.

Why do think you can just make shit up and it be true? You're getting worse than Keeyth as far as that crap.

The engine found in the Pentagon (and yes, it was ONE engine) was that of a Raytheon A-3 drone, NOT the Rolls Royce manufactured engine used in a Boeing 757.

Google it yourself if you don't believe me.

Phil theStalker
02-24-2006, 03:09 PM
The engine found in the Pentagon (and yes, it was ONE engine) was that of a Raytheon A-3 drone, NOT the Rolls Royce manufactured engine used in a Boeing 757.

This is true. And a piece of debris show a camouflaged drone missle made t2o look like an AA which shows somebody knew ahead of time that AA would be used by the 'terrorists' and took the time t2o make their missle look like an AA plane.

This rabbit hole is not deep, but there are a lot of tunnels t2o track and follow.

WAKE UP!

diamondD
02-24-2006, 05:43 PM

No it wasn't and I'm calling bullshit on your claim. There are at least 2 different engines used in Boeing 757s. Look at their website.

American Airlines (http://www.aa.com/content/aboutUs/ourPlanes/boeing757.jhtml)

The rims match a 757 and the ENGINES matched that of the 757 that crashed.

Any more bullshit you'd like to try to slip by?

Nice try Keeyth. :rolleyes:

diamondD
02-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Here's my source.

Busting FORD's myths. (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html)

I know you won't go read it because you are too scared of your little bubble bursting.

DLR'sCock
02-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Speaking of firefigthers, well I know firefighters, and well I have been told by firefigthers that the ones who were at the Pentagon and the WTC are on gag order not to reveal what they saw or they will lose their jobs.

I don't know how true this is, but these words came from a firefighter, and it's understood that a missle hit the Pentagon.

Not my words, his....this one bit of info came from a guy who was just about to head down NO after Katrina hit as well. I am not saying this is true, but I found it interesting.

DLR'sCock
02-25-2006, 01:17 PM
If you look at the picture in my sig you see the wall that was hit before it collapsed.

You can see a hole behind the plume of smoke, but it doesn't look that big. It's very clear, and you can see the hole curves inwards on it's right side about 30 feet up, or abotu 3/8ths of the buildings height from the ground.

The hole from the left side of the picture is about 1/3 of the way in where you see the fire.

I report, you decide. So what do you see?

Nickdfresh
02-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Speaking of firefigthers, well I know firefighters, and well I have been told by firefigthers that the ones who were at the Pentagon and the WTC are on gag order not to reveal what they saw or they will lose their jobs.

I don't know how true this is, but these words came from a firefighter, and it's understood that a missle hit the Pentagon.

Not my words, his....this one bit of info came from a guy who was just about to head down NO after Katrina hit as well. I am not saying this is true, but I found it interesting.

Oh c'mon dude. A "gag order" is going to stop people from talking in the age of the internet...

DLR'sCock
02-25-2006, 04:46 PM
all i am saying it is what he said.....that's all i am saying....

i don't know what the truth is, but i am open to anything, because the reality of the world is that anything is possible, at this point though, i really don't care which way it is.....

thome
02-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Dude's ,now your gonna tell me the BCE is to cheap to afford to
buy the correct sized airplane in order to create enough visual
appeal to fake out the lookie loos, Gimme a BREAK.

Doubt this, Prozac it's not just for breakfast anymore..!

Find help don't believe the people who want to fake you out of the
truth.
The Lay-Out...
Plane gets hijacked we have the written plans and the scrap on the
ground, plane flies into pentagon, by the exact same hijackers.
Place goes boom, not much left .Good job for terrorists . Bad for
America .

There, now your head won't hurt anymore get some sleepies big day tomorrow sunday school yard work yes mommie loves you too.
Ok, one glass of water the off to beddie bye.JERKS!

thome
02-26-2006, 01:04 AM
thome closed the deal..............!

*crickets chirping*, tweeep, tweeep, tweeep,that's the sound of Victory!

jhale667
02-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Not just yet, Thome. ;)

You ALL should watch this....if you haven't already.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Roy Munson
02-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Not just yet, Thome. ;)

You ALL should watch this....if you haven't already.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Anybody who believes this shit has...

TOO MUCH

*clap-clap*

TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!
http://shawblades.net/images/STYX.jpg

Nickdfresh
02-26-2006, 11:08 PM
I'm not looking at it...

jhale667
02-26-2006, 11:57 PM
It makes some interesting points...I'm personally interested in all the theories, just because the 'official' one seems suspect...

and oh, whoever said "an airplane doesn't leave a cartoon outline of itself when it flys into a building...watch news footage of the plane hitting the 2nd tower (the shot taken at ground level)...for a split second before the fireball erupts, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT DID...fucking surreal....

And Roy, HOW DARE YOU accuse me of being a Styx fan...them's fightin' words...;)

DLR'sCock
02-27-2006, 01:13 AM
I must say that the interviews with the New York's Bravest the FDNY firefighters are interesting....

you all should watch this....

FORD
02-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Watch the film with an open mind. It's your duty as an American to want the truth about the bastards who did this to our country to be revealed.

Seshmeister
02-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Some interesting stuff I never knew before.

It's showing inconsistencies rather than proof.

Doesn't go anywhere with where the 'missing' passengers went.

diamondD
02-27-2006, 08:46 AM
I watched a few minutes of it last night. They definitely play around with the truth to make things appear to their slant. I'll check out more of it later. If it turns out to be as blatantly false as 9/11:In Plane Sight, I'm not gonna waste my time tho.

I love how you nuts like to go on and on about the FOX reporter saying he didn't see any windows on the plane, FROM BROOKLYN. I was out at the Statue of Liberty last Sept, and it would have been difficult, especially in the morning sun, to make anything out for certain from that distance, much less Brooklyn.

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 09:07 AM

Tit's been done bef4ore; missing passengerks - Flight KAL 007.

thome
02-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Tit's been done bef4ore; missing passengerks - Flight KAL 007.

No he's............... there........... the man............................................. on the wing he's out there.

I saw that episode wasn't Shatner in it... Twilight Zone Ruled.

Ps. there is inconsistencies in a pie and pie is easy to make
inconsistencies are everywhere that doesn't make a conspiracy
you crazy cats!!!!!!!!

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 10:29 AM
No he's............... there........... the man............................................. on the wing he's out there.

I saw that episode wasn't Shatner in it... Twilight Zone Ruled.

Ps. there is inconsistencies in a pie and pie is easy to make
inconsistencies are everywhere that doesn't make a conspiracy
you crazy cats!!!!!!!!
I'm not trying t2o change yer mmind so don't freak OUT!

YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD
AS FAR AS I'M CUNTCERNED
Saving You Is Not MMy Job

FORD
02-27-2006, 10:56 AM

You may remember that they showed where two of the supposed flights weren't even scheduled to fly on 9-11-01 at all.

So if there never WAS such a flight in the air on that day, then that would mean the passenger manifests were totally fabricated.

They made a reference to Operation Northwoods and the provision that passenger lists, and even funerals would be faked in order to generate "casualties". And if they thought they could get away with that blatant kind of lie back in 1961, it would be even easier with today's whore media. And the help of technology in some cases.

thome
02-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Ok lets play fun time.......... do you consider war an natural part
of existence, look back in time and ask yourself is it not
the single most wide spread commonality that joins all races
all styles of govmt all styles of you may think were diff
but we are all the same, war is life.

It's as natural as a bowl of corn flakes and next time you have the
liquid lawn spayed to kill the bugs and termites around your house
remember you are a murderer of the termites and the water table it all flows into so FUK OFF YOU condescending LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Your sixties mentality was wrong then and you are wrong now.

Seshmeister
02-27-2006, 11:41 AM
You may remember that they showed where two of the supposed flights weren't even scheduled to fly on 9-11-01 at all.

So if there never WAS such a flight in the air on that day, then that would mean the passenger manifests were totally fabricated.

They made a reference to Operation Northwoods and the provision that passenger lists, and even funerals would be faked in order to generate "casualties". And if they thought they could get away with that blatant kind of lie back in 1961, it would be even easier with today's whore media. And the help of technology in some cases.

So all we need to do to disprove all of this is find someone who definitely lost someone on one of the planes?

Or did they march the passengers out of Cleveland and shoot them?

Seshmeister
02-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Let's concentrate on AA 77 since it is the most cuntraversial.

From CNN

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington. Asia was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington. He was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Rodney Dickens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington. He was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. A Mississippi native, he joined the society in 1987. "Joe Feguson's final hours at the Geographic reveal the depth of his commitment to one of the things he really loved," said John Fahey Jr., the society's president. "Joe was here at the office until late Monday evening preparing for this trip. It was his goal to make this trip perfect in every way."

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society. She was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. Society President John Fahey Jr. said one of his fondest memories of Judge is a voice mail she and a colleague once left him while they were rafting the Monkey River in Belize. "This was quintessential Ann -- living life to the fullest and wanting to share it with others," he said.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager.

Karen A. Kincaid, 40, was a lawyer with the Washington firm of Wiley Rein & Fielding. She joined the firm in 1993 and was part of the its telecommunications practice. She was married to Peter Batacan.

Norma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, California, was the associate director of clinical research for a biotech firm.

Christopher Newton, 38, of Anaheim, California, was president and chief executive officer of Work-Life Benefits, a consultation and referral service. He was married and had two children. Newton was on his way back to Orange County to retrieve his family's yellow Labrador, who had been left behind until they could settle into their new home in Arlington, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, 45, was a conservative commentator who often appeared on CNN and was married to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson. She twice called her husband as the plane was being hijacked and described some details, including that the attackers were armed with knives. She had planned to take a different flight, but she changed it at the last minute so that she could be with her husband on his birthday. She worked as an investigator for the House Government Reform Committee in the mid-1990s and later worked on the staff of Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles.

Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Lisa Raines, 42, was senior vice president for government relations at the Washington office of Genzyme, a biotechnology firm. She was from Great Falls, Virginia, and was married to Stephen Push. She worked with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on developing a new policy governing cellular therapies, announced in 1997. She also worked on other major health-care legislation.

Todd Reuben, 40, of Potomac, Maryland, was a tax and business lawyer.

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper of Santa Barbara, California, was a women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara. She had just gotten the post August 31 and was making the trip to California to start work.

Bob Speisman, 47, was from Irvington, New York.

Hilda Taylor was a sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland. The professor of public policy at Georgetown University in Washington was traveling with her husband, Charles Falkenberg, 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3. They were traveling to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Australia. Whittington had been named a visiting fellow at Australian National University in Canberra.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Ok lets play fun time.......... do you consider war an natural part
of existence, look back in time and ask yourself is it not
the single most wide spread commonality that joins all races
all styles of govmt all styles of you may think were diff
but we are all the same, war is life.

It's as natural as a bowl of corn flakes and next time you have the
liquid lawn spayed to kill the bugs and termites around your house
remember you are a murderer of the termites and the water table it all flows into so FUK OFF YOU condescending LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Your sixties mentality was wrong then and you are wrong now.
I cun't help butt think dat a mman who spews f4orth da virtues aff war, and ya cun't stop wars, and wars are all da 'same', doon't deserve t2o git his head blow fakkig OFF!

"sIXtieS meNatLity?" Dude, yer bio says yer 40 fakking 5 (45). Yoo didn't serve in ANY war thanks t2o dat "sixties mentality".

FORD, you better ban this guy 'thome' f4or trolling and/or "stupidity" or I may never post here again...tit's not worth it (posting) with dis kinda garbage.

Dude, why don't you go t2o sum pumped up, brianwashed GI Website where the geeks on those boards will welcome your simple explanations f4or their deaths, wounds, service, bad pay (but they got those college benefits, babyee), and crumbling country at home.

It's o1ne thing t2o have free speech and another point of view, but yoo're just STUPID!

"Let's play fun time..." Yeh, let's play da fun time when American 'insurgents' meet yoo in da street and blow yer fakking head aff wit da new civil "war". Hey, aff yer 45 and yoo never served in Vietnam or any 'war' dis can be YER 'war', baybee.

Tit's good f4or yoo t2o remind mme daily yer out there so I keep mmy carbine polished and ready.

Seshmeister
02-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Let's pick one at random...and see where Google takes us

http://www.legacy.com/images/Portraits/91743port.jpg

Suzanne Calley

42 year old Cisco employee.

Her online guestbook with about 50 entries

http://www.legacy.com/Guestbook.asp?PersonID=91743

http://livingtributes.com/livingtribute.php?memid=693

Suzanne Calley, age 42, lived with her husband, Frank Jensen, in the rural community of San Martin, just south of San Jose. She loved the outdoors, skiing near Lake Tahoe in the winter and scuba diving whenever she could--Monterey, Hawaii, Belize. The couple were diving in the Caribbean not long before she went to Washington.
A California native and Cal State Chico graduate, she worked for the San Jose computer networking giant Cisco Systems in strategic marketing.

"Suzanne's energy and enthusiasm were contagious," Cisco said in a statement. "She was highly respected by her friends and colleagues and her presence will be greatly missed by all."

"She was vivacious, full of fun, ready to go and organized, happy," said her next-door neighbor, Diana Christie.

She also leaves behind her father, mother and brother. "I loved her more than life itself," her husband said in a statement. Their 20th wedding anniversary was Wednesday

From a conspiracy site...

http://www.rense.com/general68/ree.htm

Flight 77 passenger, Suzanne Calley's, wedding ring and driver's license turns up in perfect condition from Pentagon wreckage. ATM card of Flight 11 passenger, Waleed Iskandar, also turns up unscathed, but he wasn't even listed as a passenger on the AA official flight list.

Capt. Jim Ingledue of the Virginia Beach Fire Department and 9/11 first responder recently reported he found the completely unblemished California ID card of a Flight 77 passenger amidst the devastation and rubble at the Pentagon.

Critics were quick to jump on what they called "another miraculous find," claiming it was just another indication of bogus evidence planted by FBI, including the unscathed passport found outside the WTC of one of the hijackers, Satum AL Suqami, the luggage of Muhammad Atta with blatant incriminating evidence and the perfectly intact Wells Fargo ATM card of Walled Iskandar, one of the Flight 11 passengers.
Frank Calley of San Martin, California, this week told another family member who lost a loved one on 9/11 that all three items were returned in perfectly good condition, a recovery even Capt. Ingledue said was "strange and unbelievable" considering the meltdown at the Pentagon.

Calley, however, didn't question the authenticity or believability of the items found, but added when questioned whether his wife's body was positively identified in the rubble:

"They told me they found her remains, but I decided not to look. The Pentagon officials also said the remains of at least 19 others on board the plane were also identified by a military medical group.

"Immediately after the crash, I was assigned a personal liaison who handled my case. He was cooperative and helpful and I decided I didn't want to see Suzanne's remains."

What's strange about the autopsy investigation is that none of the family members, including Calley, have demanded an independent investigation, relying solely on government medical reporting as advised by the Pentagon liaisons, a personal military attaché conveniently provided for each individual family.

Cisco dedicate their annual report to her and she was an executive.

She obviously existed and then disappeared after 9-11 with her wedding ring recovered.

So if a cruise missile hit the Pentagon what happened to Suzanne?

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 12:13 PM
So all we need to do to disprove all of this is find someone who definitely lost someone on one of the planes?

Or did they march the passengers out of Cleveland and shoot them?
They're dead. Butt not in dat EMPTY hole in PENNSYLVANIA!

Nickdfresh
02-27-2006, 12:48 PM
This is all just conjecture, and faulty logical comparisons...

And example would be the "a plane could never disappear" inside the Pentagon hole (which is clearly bigger than what the narrator states in the "documentary"). Of course, jets frequently disintegrate and "disappear" on impact... (See photos from Value Jet FL 592 for instance)

What he leaves out is that the Greek flight steward with pilot training was trying to put the plane down, but ran out of fuel, so the plane didn't hit dead on.

Or the fact that the pilot that flew into the Pentagon orbited DC numerous times trying to find the White House. I seriously doubt he executed a sharp turn as stated...

thome
02-27-2006, 12:58 PM
I cun't help butt think dat a mman who spews f4orth da virtues aff war, and ya cun't stop wars, and wars are all da 'same', doon't deserve t2o git his head blow fakkig OFF!

"sIXtieS meNatLity?" Dude, yer bio says yer 40 fakking 5 (45). Yoo didn't serve in ANY war thanks t2o dat "sixties mentality".

FORD, you better ban this guy 'thome' f4or trolling and/or "stupidity" or I may never post here again...tit's not worth it (posting) with dis kinda garbage.

Dude, why don't you go t2o sum pumped up, brianwashed GI Website where the geeks on those boards will welcome your simple explanations f4or their deaths, wounds, service, bad pay (but they got those college benefits, babyee), and crumbling country at home.

It's o1ne thing t2o have free speech and another point of view, but yoo're just STUPID!

"Let's play fun time..." Yeh, let's play da fun time when American 'insurgents' meet yoo in da street and blow yer fakking head aff wit da new civil "war". Hey, aff yer 45 and yoo never served in Vietnam or any 'war' dis can be YER 'war', baybee.

Tit's good f4or yoo t2o remind mme daily yer out there so I keep mmy carbine polished and ready.

Your last sentence proves my point you would kill me for the thought that war is a natural occurence in the Human Condition

Just remember peace queer i have just enough ammo to blow your head off at 500 yards and steal your out of date short range carbine...silly man.

askin to ban me when your general post thought is strangely sadistic
all of them.

jhale667
02-27-2006, 01:10 PM
I seriously doubt he executed a sharp turn as stated...

No, it's not even physically possible. The aviation experts they spoke with said a fighter plane would have a hard time pulling it off, and a commercial airliner would have broken apart in mid-air attempting such a maneuver. An unmanned drone though....hmmmm

Truth is, we'll probably never know...but are you willing to accept W's version of events without even a LITTLE skepticism? Question EVERYTHING.

thome
02-27-2006, 01:30 PM
No, it's not even physically possible. The aviation experts they spoke with said a fighter plane would have a hard time pulling it off, and a commercial airliner would have broken apart in mid-air attempting such a maneuver. An unmanned drone though....hmmmm

Truth is, we'll probably never know...but are you willing to accept W's version of events without even a LITTLE skepticism? Question EVERYTHING.

I believe in questioning everthing but do you all think its that hard to pull this off is it totaly impossible to do what was done .

Is their a time when you can say i am open to diff ideas but
i watched it happen on tv the planes were hijacked and flown into
these four places.

I would consider Bush hired these dudes to do this conspiracy
alot easier than it was not a airplane that i saw.

And as for Bush hired these dudes there are enough crazies in the world and individuals that hate one and another and us to worry
about setting up this to stimulate a war. Wait long enough and history will happen again .as in I dont have to hire someone to rob my place
of business to collect insurance some asshole will come by soon
enough.Shoot me in the face and take everthing i have.

just a dose of reality....

LoungeMachine
02-27-2006, 02:07 PM

just a dose of reality....

Oh, the irony......

LoungeMachine
02-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I believe in questioning everthing but do you all think its that hard to pull this off is it totaly impossible to do what was done .

Is English your first language?

Nevermind.....

LoungeMachine
02-27-2006, 02:10 PM

Exactly.

Their credibility has eroded so much over the last 5 years I wouldn't trust anything that comes from this administration.

FORD
02-27-2006, 02:28 PM

You know damn well I can't ban anybody, Phil.

But I'd kill for a troll filter. Confine them to the dump or the Sheep Pen or something.

FORD
02-27-2006, 02:37 PM

Is their a time when you can say i am open to diff ideas but
i watched it happen on tv the planes were hijacked and flown into
these four places.

I would consider Bush hired these dudes to do this conspiracy
alot easier than it was not a airplane that i saw.

You saw ONE airplane, not four. And eyewitnesses said it was not a passenger plane, but a cargo jet with no windows. Forget what the media whores tell you. Look at the FACTS, not the spin.

LoungeMachine
02-27-2006, 02:42 PM
You saw ONE airplane, not four.

By that time of the morning he was well into his second 18 pack of Schmidts.

I don't doubt he saw FOUR pink airplanes by then....

thome
02-27-2006, 02:46 PM
You know damn well I can't ban anybody, Phil.

But I'd kill for a troll filter. Confine them to the dump or the Sheep Pen or something.

Ford what's a troll,? Is it possible to be one and be a moderator also.?

Is calling someone a troll some kind of insult, cause i just don't feel it,
i feel as tho you are calling me slang names in order to hurt my feelings, that hasn't worked since 1st grade.

Or is cussing at someone explain or excuse you from posting real
words on the subject presented.?

Seems like your partner in Miss- Information lounge is guilty of this
na nany boo boo stinky butt cry baby BS also.

I cracked myself up there..!

My middle name --- thome-born to piss people off -&(^(&&*//

or is thome speak w true tongue not spell so good-)&*T%%(//:cool:

thome
02-27-2006, 02:53 PM
You saw ONE airplane, not four. And eyewitnesses said it was not a passenger plane, but a cargo jet with no windows. Forget what the media whores tell you. Look at the FACTS, not the spin.

Ford are you going to tell me where this mistery plane came from and then tell me where the other plane the one that was supposed to hit the pentagon went every single plane in the whole of the airspace
above america was landed in three hrs .

are you telling me every airtraffic controller in 3000 plus control
buildings missed where this plane flew off to so the fake one could
fly into the pentagon.

Dude you are a Intelligent Man in some sense of the word but
baiting us with your wild antics and silly retoric is just not always
fun.

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 03:22 PM
So if a cruise missile hit the Pentagon what happened to Suzanne?
Sesh, yoo're kewl enuff t2o respond T2O!

Nobody knows what happened t2o passengers and nobody has all the answers. All we have in the Loose Change film that is being discussed here are other facts about occurrences not answered in the 'official 9/11 report'.

And where are the court trials f4or thousands of 'murdered' and 'missing persons' in many numerous jurisdictions? Not one? huh

Whatever happened t2o criminal indictments through the courts anywhere where all of the evidence can be admitted int2o the American (and world) public domain & record f4or the pubic pursuit of justice f4or these tall historic crimes? huh They had a trial f4or Lincoln's murder, but not f4or the NWO hit on JFK.

James Brown sang Living In America, but we've been living in the NWO since the JFK assassination and earlier.

I'm in America and I can't tell you why there are no criminal indictments f4or 9/11 in the courts, or t2o tell you where any 'missing persons' may be. It is enough t2o digest the rest, like that little hole in the wall at the Pentagon says something is not logical about this story.

I can only tell you that these are the many major reasons that my country will be going int2o a civil war over very soon, like a rock rolling down a hill. It will be 'global' in it's ripples unless you do something in your house about getting rid of Blair and the next NWO Blair.

I mean, isn't it obvious that in the 'UK' whether or not they are liberal or cuntservative they are just like the libs and neocunts in America, they're all NWO. All of them.

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Ford are you going to tell me where this mistery plane came from and then tell me where the other plane the one that was supposed to hit the pentagon went every single plane in the whole of the airspace
above america was landed in three hrs .

are you telling me every airtraffic controller in 3000 plus control
buildings missed where this plane flew off to so the fake one could
fly into the pentagon.

Dude you are a Intelligent Man in some sense of the word but
baiting us with your wild antics and silly retoric is just not always
fun.
And, thome...you shut UP!

Guitar Shark
02-27-2006, 03:44 PM
See the actual videos of the Twin Towers crashes here.

http://www.twin-towers.net/tt_video.htm

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Your last sentence proves my point you would kill me for the thought that war is a natural occurence in the Human Condition

Just remember peace queer i have just enough ammo to blow your head off at 500 yards and steal your out of date short range carbine...silly man.

askin to ban me when your general post thought is strangely sadistic
all of them.
No, it doesn't prove your superficial point. I will kill if provoked to survive. That is what is natural. Survival in evolution is what's natural not wars. The war you love and defend so much in Iraq with your shallow 'theory' wasn't provoked. It's not a 'natural' war. It's not about survival. It's not a 'legal' war.

Just because U.S. and foreign troops 'of the willing' are there doesn't make it legal. And, the world corrects itself often of these things such as it will with this illegal war in Iraq. You'll have to pay for this war in Iraq in more ways than you can think of, and it's gonna harm, destroy, and kill a lot of people, maybe even YOU!

And, if you call me a name again you will have provoked the wrong 'old-timer' and his 'old' carbine. Ask 'old' man Joe Rogan (we're supreme friends now). hahaha;)

FORD
02-27-2006, 03:48 PM
See the actual videos of the Twin Towers crashes here.

http://www.twin-towers.net/tt_video.htm

Yeah, now there's a site with unimpeachable credibility......

Breaking News:
October 21, 2004

Legal Marijuana Alternatives, Legal Highs, Herbal Ecstasy, from www.herbalsmokeshop.com

BACKSEAT BANGERS
There is nothing like the thrill of sex with a total stranger out on the public roadways! MILF SEEKER
They aren't porn stars!
No bullshit! It's reality! We find and fuck sexy mom's!. BANG BOAT
We took this horny slut out for a 3 hour tour & fucked her on the bow and stern of our boat!
TEEN FOR CASH
How much dose it take to fuck a money starved teen slut? It only $80.00 & we can prove it! HER FIRST BIG COCK
Watch as real girls I pick up off the street get a first taste of my ENORMOUS cock! GANG BANG SQUAD
how much would it cost to get your average slut off the street to be gang banged by 4 dudes?
MY SEX TOUR
Join my buddy and I as we tour across the Europe in search of easily pressured girls! We find them and fuck! PORN STUD SEARCH
Horny dumb bastards into thinking they could actually be the next Ron Jeremy! HER FIRST LESBIAN SEX
100 % exclusive content of amateur girls having their first lesbian sex experience!

Guitar Shark
02-27-2006, 03:55 PM
LOL, where is that from?

The videotapes on the site are clearly copies of the CNN videos we all saw on TV in the days after 9/11.

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 04:07 PM
MMMy old FRIENDS!

Hey, thome...feeling lucky?

FORD
02-27-2006, 04:13 PM
LOL, where is that from?

The videotapes on the site are clearly copies of the CNN videos we all saw on TV in the days after 9/11.

Those are all links from the same site.

They also have the "real" videos of the real Blackwater contractors slicing off those poor saps heads who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not exactly a model of journalistic standards.....

Guitar Shark
02-27-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't care what site is hosting them now; they're the original videos and are the same exact ones I remember seeing over and over.

Guitar Shark
02-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
well, i too, have had a modicum of legal training,

My condolences... ;)

FORD
02-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't care what site is hosting them now; they're the original videos and are the same exact ones I remember seeing over and over.

And isn't it funny that none of the other footage was ever seen "over and over" after September 12, 2001?

In fact, most people out in red state land probably aren't even aware that the wall of the Pentagon remained mostly intact after it was hit by....... whatever the fuck it was that left the 15' wide hole and no lawn damage.

They believe the falsehood that the plane caused the collapsed wall (directly), and that the dumptrucks brought in the sand and gravel to fill a burning crater on the lawn. Because that is the myth spread by the right wing propagandists.

Guitar Shark
02-27-2006, 04:41 PM
And isn't it funny that none of the other footage was ever seen "over and over" after September 12, 2001?

In fact, most people out in red state land probably aren't even aware that the wall of the Pentagon remained mostly intact after it was hit by....... whatever the fuck it was that left the 15' wide hole and no lawn damage.

They believe the falsehood that the plane caused the collapsed wall (directly), and that the dumptrucks brought in the sand and gravel to fill a burning crater on the lawn. Because that is the myth spread by the right wing propagandists.

I know for a fact that those videos were archived on CNN's website for months and perhaps years after 9/11, because I watched them from time to time, primarily after you started spouting conspiracy theories about missiles and controlled demolitions.

FORD
02-27-2006, 04:48 PM
I know for a fact that those videos were archived on CNN's website for months and perhaps years after 9/11, because I watched them from time to time, primarily after you started spouting conspiracy theories about missiles and controlled demolitions.

Yes, the plane crash videos were. But CNN doesn't have an available video of the Pentagon's wall still standing. And they obviously don't have one of the alleged plane crash at the Pentagon.

I doubt they even have the towers collapsing anymore, since they are so obviously a controlled demolition.

thome
02-27-2006, 04:56 PM
MMMy old FRIENDS!

Hey, thome...feeling lucky?

i do feel lucky creeper

You carry those while you peek in the neighbor ladies window, stalker
man

Nice collection of 1935 state of the art weapons I have a compound Bow that i guarantee could remove your hand from the trigger of any one of those 15 pound weapons .

Pissing contest aside i see your point only thing is i just see no logic.

"It's not a 'natural' war. It's not about survival. It's not a 'legal' war."

You tell of me one war that made a legal statement and i'll prove you wrong.
There is no legal war . Your idea of rite and wrong doesn't prove the
legality either does mine. The truth of the matter is you are a war
monger of the 1st degree but only when you deem it necessary.

Yes i have been in combat as per your earlier statement ,combat
against people who are blind to the reality ,That freedom comes
at the price of the ones who are willing to defend this place
from the ones who would attempt to undermine the reality and the truth
and attempt to rewrite history and confuse questioning people
with lies and falsehoods .

I hope you also have some pictures of some rounds to fill those M1s

thome
02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
And to whoever made the statement of watch the film with an open mind Jim Jones asked that of people too and numerous others.

Hey how about this why don't you try to live in the reality of what
happened instead OF A FUKKIN MOVIE MADE SO SOME douche BAG SO
HE
CAN BUY A NEW POOL.............. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 05:09 PM
You tell of me one war that made a legal statement and i'll prove you wrong.
I don't have the time. I said it last year. It's later than you...it's t2oo LATE!

jhale667
02-27-2006, 05:15 PM
And to whoever made the statement of watch the film with an open mind Jim Jones asked that of people too and numerous others.

That's just a stupid analogy, dude...I'm sure Hitler asked people to keep an open mind about his genocidal bullshit, too. But you seem all too willing to drink W.'s Kool-aid....

But are we REALLY supposed to belive a commercial airliner crashed into a building and only left a 15ft hole, leaving no trace of wing sections and whatnot---when two others MANAGED TO COLLAPSE TWO 100+ STORY BUILDINGS, plus another one in that compound that wasn't even HIT? Please....explain that one...

diamondD
02-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, the plane crash videos were. But CNN doesn't have an available video of the Pentagon's wall still standing. And they obviously don't have one of the alleged plane crash at the Pentagon.

I doubt they even have the towers collapsing anymore, since they are so obviously a controlled demolition.

Yeah, CNN's taking those videos down over 4.5 years later obviousy means they are part of the conspiracy. What difference does it make if they have video of the wall still standing? It collapsed. Is there a conspiracy running thru your head on that one?

Why haven't you addressed Sesh's questions? Everytime someone calls you out and you can't address it, you start to try to shift the focus away from the thread, Mr. Moderator.

Quit trying to swing over to the controlled demolition whack theory and answer Sesh's points he's made. Or admit you can't.

diamondD
02-27-2006, 05:25 PM
That's just a stupid analogy, dude...I'm sure Hitler asked people to keep an open mind about his genocidal bullshit, too. But you seem all too willing to drink W.'s Kool-aid....

But are we REALLY supposed to belive a commercial airliner crashed into a building and only left a 15ft hole, leaving no trace of wing sections and whatnot---when two others MANAGED TO COLLAPSE TWO 100+ STORY BUILDINGS, plus another one in that compound that wasn't even HIT? Please....explain that one...

The WTC towers weren't designed to house the military. There's a huge difference between reinforced concrete walls and a skyscraper.

There's not any commercial building that can compare to the Pentagon. I'm surprised you tried to make that analogy. ;)

Phil theStalker

HE
CAN BUY A NEW POOL.............. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!! Welp, I doon't know who da fak yer talking t2o, butt anyboody who needs t2o keep calling peeps names and 'trying' t2o insult them instead aff just making his point deserves da Ignore button I'm using on thome.

Dis is just a message bored aff mmany, mmanny messy boreds I post on and I don't need da waste aff mmy time reading insulting mindless, pointless rants.

And yer not done wit tit.

Bye thome, yer on Ignore f4oreva.

I'M THOME!

Phil theStalker

HE
CAN BUY A NEW POOL.............. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!! Welp, I doon't know who da fak yer talking t2o, butt anyboody who needs t2o keep calling peeps names and 'trying' t2o insult them instead aff just making his point deserves da Ignore button I'm using on thome.

Dis is just a message bored aff mmany, mmanny messy boreds I post on and I don't need da waste aff mmy time reading insulting mindless, pointless rants.

I'M THOME!

Phil theStalker

HE

I'M THOME!

jhale667
02-27-2006, 05:32 PM

Quit trying to swing over to the controlled demolition whack theory and answer Sesh's points he's made. Or admit you can't.

Watch that video...the controlled demolition theory seems less and less 'whack' once you watch the collapse in slo-mo....not saying I buy their complete explanation, but I can see where one could make that argument...it's completely plausible...plus, the towers (and the unscathed building that also collapsed) were the 1st high-rise buildings IN HISTORY to collapse due to fire...yet that whole side of the Pentagon DIDN'T? Believe what you will, but it's short-sighted to dismiss it outright because it may offend your political leanings....I repeat, QUESTION EVERYTHING....

thome
02-27-2006, 05:32 PM
I don't have the time. I said it last year. It's later than you...it's t2oo LATE!

I believe this pentagon tragedy went down just as i saw it i don't remember the exact time i could look it up but no-one saw the
first tower get hit the world didn't have live feed or even knowledge
until the first building was smoking from the first hit.

We have film now but that film wasn't in the hands of anyone other than those who shot it at the time the media had only the second
tower hit and the first one smoking that day .

I turned on the TV as I do in the morning saw the tower smoking
and watched the second plane hit and did not leave my chair for a solid two days I saw all that was televised and I will Not be
manipulated by people who attempt to rewrite what they want,
not what actually happend.

By the way after the second tower was hit a old -war monger- friend
of mine called me out of the blue and all he said was

"Do you think they still take old people." I knew what he was saying
without even needing a minute i said "Im Ready lets go"

Re-Up that in your mind and you will know a lil bit more about me.....

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Look, I have a real bad temper. I'm putting thome on Ignore bef4ore he provokes mme int2o dooing sumthing that will put mme in prison...agin. Peeps here mmake points and disagree, butt I've noticed there is not a lot aff need t2o denigrate others who disagree wit them by use of immature, name calling insults.

jhale667
02-27-2006, 05:34 PM
The WTC towers weren't designed to house the military. There's a huge difference between reinforced concrete walls and a skyscraper.

There's not any commercial building that can compare to the Pentagon. I'm surprised you tried to make that analogy. ;)

Reinforced or not, where's the wing ( or any other charred, substantial) wreckage? I'm not buying the "it vaporized" theory, either....;)

Phil theStalker
02-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Ohmmman! Dooes dis Ignore werk goode. Dis thread is now mmuch mmore MATURE!

thome
02-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Welp, I doon't know who da fak yer talking t2o, butt anyboody who needs t2o keep calling peeps names and 'trying' t2o insult them instead aff just making his point deserves da Ignore button I'm using on thome.

I'M THOME!

You have attempted to insult me for the last time im going to run away and hide in ignore land.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2006, 05:57 PM
I would love to have someone come up with what the material needs for this "special operation" a conspiracy theory would entail:

A.) What would be the number/nature of personnel to carry it out? Were they military sp. ops, ex-military merc's?

B.) What kind of weapons were used (to hit the Pentagon)? Tomahawk cruise missiles? What was the explosive yield of the warhead? How much damage could it have done to the hardened concrete structure?

C.) What happened to the passengers? Did the pilots willingly fly their planes out over the ocean?

D.) Why would so many people, not directly involved in a conspiracy, keep silent? (i.e. Radar tower operators, FBI/CIA Agents, military officers, enlisted, etc.) How could so many people not talk?

In short, I'd love to see someone actually put the conspiracy theories to the same scrutiny that the nutty kids put the official explanation too...

Nickdfresh
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM

But my point is, who said he executed such a turn? Did he have too, or are people assuming he directly hit the Pentagon right after reaching DC? He in fact orbited the city for several minutes looking for the WH, possibly 20 minutes. He had ample time to line up the Pentagon without banking so harshly...

And it's not "W's" version of events...

thome
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Anyway, mature super intelligent porkin bananas aside.

People who believe the thing is a big wackadoo conspiracy have that rite.Bush like anyone is capable but there is too many reasons this
would be impossible to fake.

The reason i believe it isn't a fake is it is not needed .

Bin Laden did this thing with the help of the minds he manipulated
just like Jim Jones, Hitler ,Coresh ,The Nike jump suit guy, and countless others, all im saying is it happened like I saw and
I believe i see pretty clear I don't need some movie maker with $$$
signs inhis head to tell me how it was when i was there live in front
of my naked steaming angry pissed off eyes.

Buy the way they have edited the trade center tapes cause
when i watched it live i watched countless people jump from those
towers some on fire all the way down.
They may have done this to protect the families of the dead
or to shield children .

Nickdfresh
02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
....... whatever the fuck it was that left the 15' wide hole and no lawn damage.

Funny, but I swear that hole keeps getting smaller...:)

diamondD
02-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Reinforced or not, where's the wing ( or any other charred, substantial) wreckage? I'm not buying the "it vaporized" theory, either....;)

So what low flying commercial airliner was it all those people saw from the traffic jam on the highway?

If the BSCE was going to fly a missile over DC at such a low flying altitude, don't you think they would have done it at a time where there wouldn't be any witnesses?

Why wasn't this done at night? Because there were no planes to hijack then to do this in an organized effort at the same time.

Why would the airlines participate in the single most destructive work stoppage in their history? Some have never recovered. Not to mention all the firefighters, police officers, and rescue workers that would have to be in on it.

You guys can keep on believing your fantasy all you want. I don't have any qualms about admitting the government lies to us, but I'm not naive enough to think it only happens when the Republicans are in office. But you focus on only a couple of small "plausible" ideas but can't put it all together enough to make a coherent case.

diamondD
02-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Funny, but I swear that hole keeps getting smaller...:)

So does his case...

diamondD
02-27-2006, 06:13 PM

Exactly.

jhale667
02-27-2006, 06:13 PM
So what low flying commercial airliner was it all those people saw from the traffic jam on the highway?

Good question: What about the eye-witnesses that said they saw a twin-engine Cessna (sp), or a Military plane, from the same vantage point?

HMMMMMMM? ;)

Nickdfresh
02-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Good question: What about the eye-witnesses that said they saw a twin-engine Cessna (sp), or a Military plane, from the same vantage point?

HMMMMMMM? ;)

Have you ever been to DC? I'm assuming you have, there are always aircraft in the air over the capital for surveillance purposes and due to the fact it's a huge corridor for the military alone, not to mention civil aviation and the Feds...

I mean, I live in snowy desolate Hamburg, NY.;) And I often see C-130's flying low overhead...

jhale667
02-27-2006, 06:18 PM

By that I meant his administration, of course. ;)