PDA

View Full Version : Why is it...

Ally_Kat
02-21-2006, 12:37 PM
...that every alleged daughter of Dave has Lee as her middle name? Is this required? Why is it never Anna Victoria Roth or Jessica Marie Roth? And why are there never any boys who claim to be DLR's son?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Lz_qnj22PQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Lz_qnj22PQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<i>a tribute to my favorite rock stars daughter. happy 23rd. birthday brenna lee roth! i met her once after jimmy kimell live, at a party with some filmmakers from ohio. she has some movies on here, (being american) i think she is dating a boy from sum 41.
http://www.myspace.com/brennaleeroth
Added on January 18, 2006, 09:41 AM by packrat </i>

and

http://www.myspace.com/brennaleeroth

Coyote
02-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Why is it that Brenna's MySpace looks like a princess diary?
All that pink & dark blue... And her spelling ain't worth shit.

But I digress. 'Cause they're retards who couldn't get a date otherwise?

bantonelli
02-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Brenna is no closer to being related to DLR, than Avy or Dave's future ex-wife, Bunnie Lee Roth.....(well, let me rephrase that....I may still become his Future Ex, once I have a chance to show him my talent with eh...em....the "S" Factor tool, like his sis, Lisa is currently learning.

These girls, the Brennas, the Avys are imposters....I think DLR's genes are capable of making beauties as opposed to these homely Roths.

Director Eugene
03-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Why is it that every alleged daughter of Dave has Lee as her middle name? Is this required? Why is it never Anna Victoria Roth or Jessica Marie Roth?

In the case of Brenna Lee Roth, to whom you referred, that is a stage name, and Lee is not her real middle name. You could probably have a contest to guess what it is! :D

The video to which you provided a link, is a poor quality video which contains some pics that are not even her. Such is the price of fame! She is a nearly professional movie actress as well as a bit of a legend in the movie industry, in her own mind.:rolleyes:

The quote that you posted from someone who said, "a tribute to my favorite rock stars daughter," is from someone who has no idea what he is talking about. Brenna has publicly stated that she is not related to David Lee Roth, and obviously if she was, she wouldn't be making movies out of Cleveland, Ohio, unless it was a multi-million dollar Hollywood production, written by, directed, and starring herself.

She will be making her own movie this spring, for release later this year, as well as other acting productions. Alas, she is a diehard MySpace filmmaker, which leaves any areas of quality to be desired, but she is a determined little go-getter, and with the contacts that she has a penchant for making, she may very well go all the way, to the top.

Currently, you can also hear her doing interviews for some internet radio programs. If you ask nicely, she might tell you where to listen.

Director Eugene
03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Coyote

Douglas T.
03-01-2006, 12:16 PM
....sometimes I get a lil sense of deja vue! seems like I been here before!
Mentioned this earlier and someone actually thought I was serious!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32996&highlight=Daves+little+secret

Director Eugene
03-01-2006, 12:37 PM

You may not know exactly what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have any problems getting dates, on or off MySpace.

Can't say I disagree with the term you used to describe many of the people on MySpace, but some of us are serious, and professional filmmakers. Brenna Lee Roth does know how to spell, as evidenced by other online writing she did when in college. Perhaps she chooses to put in the amount of effort that some people on MySpace deserve. Never-the-less, she does know how to spell horror-film and also does work for the Horror Channel.

I think the reason that Brenna's MySpace Profile looked like the color of a princess diary, is because she is one. If you want proof, just look at this darling little princess:

http://x402.putfile.com/3/5910143138.jpg
--------- Vampire ladies have more fun. ---------

She did change the color on her page at MySpace, probably because of your comment, although her Profile Page looked better with a pink bkg and dark letters. But, that's how those movie actresses are---always trying to please the audience. Just a sweet and innocent princess . . .
http://x402.putfile.com/3/5910171481.jpg

Matt White
03-01-2006, 12:46 PM
GRATE...but...has seen done DAVID LEE ROTH?

Douglas T.
03-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Director Eugene
[B] Perhaps she chooses to put in the amount of effort that some people on MySpace deserve.

:D You can please some of the people some of the time ...

VAMP ON!

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 01:02 PM
She has a lovely rack...

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Ugly chick with a big nose...

Yeah, she's on her way...:rolleyes:

Coyote
03-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Director Eugene
You may not know exactly what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have any problems getting dates, on or off MySpace.

Can't say I disagree with the term you used to describe many of the people on MySpace, but some of us are serious, and professional filmmakers. Brenna Lee Roth does know how to spell, as evidenced by other online writing she did when in college. Perhaps she chooses to put in the amount of effort that some people on MySpace deserve. Never-the-less, she does know how to spell horror-film and also does work for the Horror Channel.

Looks like I made some sparks during that last post o' mine...

Even though MySpace might be a great way to promote some things (indie-movies, indie-music, indie-Jones, whatever), to me the place seems more like a forum for the ol' "Hey look at me!". (an attitude that yours truly exhibited for the last time back in 1989.)

My comment concerning the colors on the site? Couldn't read the text there.

Plus, I'm not such a fan of overgrown princesses. Except actual royalty, naturally. (Check the Princess of Sweden... UFF!)

BTW, your post reeks of you being a Brenna-fan of some sort. That, or my stereo's fried...
And if you signed up to this site JUST to defend Brenna... Piss off. There are places on the 'net for that. This ain't one of 'em.

Ally_Kat
03-01-2006, 11:57 PM
And if you signed up to this site JUST to defend Brenna... Piss off. There are places on the 'net for that. This ain't one of 'em.

but doesn't it make you feel important, Coyote? She changed the color because of your comment! To please you!

Me joking around about something is actually a very serious matter, not to mention worth critiquing something I found on the web. I swear, with how it's mentioned how low-quality the video thing is you would have thought I made it and was presenting a documentary on this girl.

Coyote
03-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
but doesn't it make you feel important, Coyote? She changed the color because of your comment! To please you!(/QUOTE]

Well... It DID give me a warm fuzzy feeling... For a second.

[QUOTE]
Me joking around about something is actually a very serious matter, not to mention worth critiquing something I found on the web. I swear, with how it's mentioned how low-quality the video thing is you would have thought I made it and was presenting a documentary on this girl.

You tryin' to tell me something? :D