X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondclaudio
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

Lovetime lyrics

Since I´m from Uruguay and we all speak in spanish right here I´d like someone to post lovetime lyrics, which is a song from the DLR No Hols Barbaque video, and I don´t get the lyrics by listening,
    thanks
    Claudio
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

feel in the dark, dont let it rain, crawl across the floor...somethin somethin...well it's love time.... How's that?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Loons The Great

Sonny Terry/Brownie McGhee "When It's Love Time"

...When it's love time,

how my little doggie barks,

he's mighty lonesome,

can't get right,

thinking of you,baby,

from the window to the door,

better than crawlin across the floor

it's love time,baby...

Comment

• diamondclaudio
        Roadie
        • Jan 2004

Great!!!
        but... how about the chorus?

Comment

• Loons The Great

She's got the blues at love time
          24 hours a day
          A have you hold you right here in my arms
          Knock my blues away

Salud!

Comment

• Loons The Great

This might be...no this iz...my favourite tune that Roth covered on the Diamond Dave's No Hold Bar-B-Que...an' ol' Piedmont blues that Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee recorded in the late fifties...Roth would usually open with this numbah on the Roth Radio warm up gigs for the Roth/Hagar Tour in '02...Sonny Terry was a blind harmonica player and vocalist who was famous for whoopin' the blues...Brownie McGhee was a blind guitar player...at the end of their career they hated each other, wouldn't talk to one another unless onstage...sound familiar?

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Never seen the video No Hold BBQ so I have no idea. orr... No se. Lo siento, senor

Comment

• Loons The Great

The Other Helfers would never work up a tune as cool as Love Time...that's the truth!!!!!!!...Van Hagar would neber...'nuff said nah yez...

Comment

Working...