PDA

View Full Version : Attention those who still buy the BCE story!

FORD
02-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Mike Malloy's guest tonight will be author David Ray Griffin, discussing his book "The New Pearl Harbor".

Listen, and learn something. :cool:

Stream it from http://www.airamericaradio.com/

Listen at XM 167

or check your local AM stations.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Oh, and also look at this weeks cover article in the Village Voice.

Seems that FORD isn't the only delusional liberal wimp out there...

FORD
02-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks for kicking the thread, troll.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-22-2006, 10:19 PM
http://villagevoice.com/news/0608,murphy,72254,6.html

C'mon FORD, if I secured you an invitation for Cheney's next hunting trip, you would go, wouldn't you? Please? Plllleeeeeeease? C'mon, it's not like you wouldn't be allowed to wear the orange vest or something....

Pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeee????

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh, and here's another conspiracy theory for us all to mull over...

http://www.theonion.com/content/index

4moreyears
02-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Welcome A-hole

Matt White
02-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Who's bringing the Scotch to the next BCE hunting party?!?:confused:

FORD
02-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Who's bringing the Scotch to the next BCE hunting party?!?:confused:

Sesh. He can get the real stuff. :bottle:

Big Train
02-24-2006, 12:20 AM
This thread title is totally misleading, being that Ford is only one I know who buys the "BCE story".

Is this the same Mike Malloy you quoted a few weeks ago about LA "terra" alerts? The one with no clue what he is saying?

LoungeMachine
02-24-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
This thread title is totally misleading, being that Ford is only one I know who buys the "BCE story".

Ummm

Helloooo?

:cool:

Big Train
02-24-2006, 01:31 AM
Um, Hi....as in there being a BCE, the existence, the history, the "empire" that comprises the BCE....only Ford, perhaps you believe it as well.

FORD
02-24-2006, 01:40 AM
You have a group of criminals, attempting to build a fascist empire, and their supposed leader is named Bush.

What is there not to understand? :confused:

diamondD
02-24-2006, 08:35 AM
I don't understand why you start another BCE story when you can't answer the questions in the Pentagon thread?

Weren't you the one calling people out about not having balls and how you must tell the truth?

Grow a set and go answer the question. Was it the same passenger jet in the official story, and if not, prove it wrong. Otherwise, shut up about it from now on, because you are admitting you can't prove the story is wrong and you're full of it. (Not that that needs to be proven any longer ;) ) And that doesn't mean wait until the next thread, get your crap thrown in your face, and run away again like a girl.

ODShowtime
02-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Um, Hi....as in there being a BCE, the existence, the history, the "empire" that comprises the BCE....only Ford, perhaps you believe it as well.

Do you know how easy it would be to prosecute a RICO case against these assholes if we had the resources and the access? (access being key since they routinely destroy and classify their documentation and intimidate witnesses)

Steve Savicki
02-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Is the troll 4more in disguise?

FORD
02-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Nope. Entirely different IP's. And this troll at least seems to speak coherent English most of the time.

4moreyears
02-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

No Faggot, I would never use an alias.