PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent new frontman for Van Halen?

IMFUCKINPISSED
04-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Now that would that be interesting! At least they would be obscene
love songs:D And I think Dave would even approve!

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 06:25 PM
What are you talking about ??

Satan
04-08-2004, 08:51 PM
How about someone who's NOT a fascist neanderthal?

Switch84
04-08-2004, 08:59 PM
:rolleyes: :p Oh, puhleeezze! The Brothers Grim were bitching about how Davy Baby had 'Lead Singer's Disease' and was condescending to the band...what do ya think the MOTOR CITY MADMAN is gonna do with those pissant used2b rock stars? Ted would eat those yellow-bellied bitches for lunch!

LMMFAOBT!!!

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 09:18 PM
He could shoot Ed and Alex with a bow and arrow...

tjvhou812
04-08-2004, 09:20 PM
you all talk shit about ed and alex...but if dave was back in the band they be your fuckin icons again

Switch84
04-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
you all talk shit about ed and alex...but if dave was back in the band they be your fuckin icons again

;) Nevermind Ed & Al...I'd rather have my Motor City homeboy shoot YOU with a bow and arrow.....

ELVIS
04-08-2004, 09:24 PM
What a woman!

:elvis:

Switch84
04-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What a woman!

:D :D :D

Satan
04-08-2004, 10:38 PM

If Dave was in the band, it would be Van HALEN again, you silly fucking twit!

gothqueen
04-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Ted Nugent ROCKS!!!! What about just Ted and Dave going on tour? I can see it!

BigBadBrian
04-08-2004, 11:45 PM

That would be because they showed a little common sense.

Switch84
04-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by gothqueen
Ted Nugent ROCKS!!!! What about just Ted and Dave going on tour? I can see it!

:D :killer: :bottle: Awww YEAH! Nuthin' but YEAH!!! My MOTOR CITY MADMAN homie and my frequent fantasy DAVY BABY together on tour?

HEAVEN!

And you all know they'd have to play Detroit FIRST!

Wayne L.
04-09-2004, 08:30 AM
I have been a dedicated Ted Nugent fan for a long time now as well as a dedicated VH/DLR era fan but I can't picture the Motor City Madman himself as frontman with Van Halen.

Panamark
04-09-2004, 08:52 AM
I dont like Ted Nugent. Killing defenceless animals for fun is fucked
up. Cat scratch fever is one of the lamest songs Ive ever heard. I think he could quite easily front Van Hagar. He would fit right in.

BrownSound1
04-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I'm an avid bowhunter, but like Ted I eat what I kill. At least the animals Ted hunts have the option of running away, unlike that poor cow or chicken you ate last night for dinner.

To get back on topic, Ted and Dave? Together? Would never work because of the ego thing. Also, a Ted fronted VH wouldn't work because he couldn't hold a candle to Ed on guitar.

Panamark
04-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
I'm an avid bowhunter, but like Ted I eat what I kill. At least the animals Ted hunts have the option of running away, unlike that poor cow or chicken you ate last night for dinner.

To get back on topic, Ted and Dave? Together? Would never work because of the ego thing. Also, a Ted fronted VH wouldn't work because he couldn't hold a candle to Ed on guitar.

Its not the stories of killing game to eat that bother me.

Panamark
04-09-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1

What does TED jump up and down and make them start running before he murders them ??? Or does he just explain to them that they have the option of running away if they like ?

ELVIS
04-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Dude.. Nugent is a real american who stands up for what he believes in and he's not afraid to say so...

Ted hunts for FOOD!

You can't grill it till you KILL it !!

Panamark
04-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Thats not what I hve read. I read that he used to pick off a couple of birds each morning just for the fun of it. I have no problem with hunting for food. I just dont like killing animals for the sake of killing. I used to do this myself as a young un, then one day I suddenly realized how repulsive and cruel it was. You could say I was "reborn" at that momemt. No probs with hunting for food when you can neither afford it, or its part of your lifestyle, but the kill for the sake of the kill. Thats wrong. If man cant figure that out, we are all fucked.

PHOENIX
04-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Ted Nugent is so uncool.

ELVIS
04-09-2004, 11:07 AM
I hear ya..

Check this out Mark (http://www.tnkfk.com/)

SensibleShoes
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
I have very conflicted feelings about hunting. I love to take my dogs out for a bird hunt - I don't shoot at the level we work at - we use a starter's pistol to teach the dogs how to be shot over. But Mackie has chomped a quail or two along the way.

I love doing this. Watching her go out, run and do what she was bred to do. But I have never actually killed a bird, and I would probably puke if I ever had to clean one - or god forbid - gut a deer.

If you eat what you kill - it seems like a fair proposition. Especially if our society continues on its economic downturn - we all may be out there at some point shootin' rabbits for dinner. If that becomes the case, only experienced hunters will feed their families - and then have enough to start an entreprenurial venture to make megabucks in the failed society. :)

Panamark
04-09-2004, 06:28 PM
I hear ya..

Farken ell ! "The Nuge" disturbs me. Im sending the Croc hunter to fix his attitude :) Steve will hunt down and wrestle crocs and snakes, but never harms or kills them. I was born on a farm and are not a tree hugging greenie by any means, but this shit is so wrong. It upsets me when life of any description is destroyed by man for no reason. Mankind really does suck sometimes.

Hypnoflo
08-31-2004, 11:23 PM

Fuck no. Not just for making the genius decison of getting with Hagar, but for the shit they've talked about Dave since '85 makes them unmistakable fucktards.

Maybe enough sense to get back with Dave, but still assholes with nothing better to do than take shots at Dave -- mind you, Dave even calling on fans of him to quit with "Eddie sucks" chants. I doubt Edward Van Halen would have put forth the same courtesy.

Dave's a class act all the way -- the same can't be said for the sisters.

Matt White
08-31-2004, 11:49 PM
Uncle Tedly walks it like he talks it, but he would be a HORRIBLE addition to Van Hagar. Ted's just HALF deaf.....From the sounds of those 3 new songs, the SISTERS have no hearing between the two of them.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!!!

freak
08-31-2004, 11:53 PM
Are you crazy?

Ted Nugent's ego added to Ed and Alice's insecurities?

They couldn't be in the same building for five minutes.

Be fun as hell to watch the meltdown though. It'd make Springer look like The Brady Bunch.

badhorsie
09-01-2004, 01:02 AM

Ditto.

DLRdelight!
09-01-2004, 01:22 AM
Thats crazy talk!

Panamark
09-01-2004, 04:05 AM
I hear ya..

Ted's Kamp for Kid Killers :)

Nice !

manwiththedogs
09-01-2004, 04:33 AM
Sorry guys, but Uncle Ted shot his wad in 1977. The dude has not had a single original idea in his thick, draft dodging, right wing conservative leaning pin-shaped head since.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by IMFUCKINPISSED
Now that would that be interesting! At least they would be obscene
love songs:D And I think Dave would even approve!

euuuchhhh.....nooooo......Gonzo sucks....him and Hagar can take a long walk on a short dock together....euuuch.....Van Nugent.....no thanx....

Fabulous Shadow
09-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Dave is the next lead singer for Van Halen... You will see...
Stranglehold kicks ass tho...

guwapo_rocker
09-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Fab I thought you left......again.........again....

again

again

again...............

Figs
09-01-2004, 08:28 PM
This is a fucked up thread. But anyway, Ted kicks ass, great guitar player, and as long as he kills non-endangered animals and they are eaten it's fine with me. Unless you are a vegan, you just like someone else doing your killing for you. Sorry if he is not some super-rich-but-pretends-to-be-down-with-the-poor-full-of-shit-rock-star.

freak
09-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Ted's OK. The older stuff is good. He's a sort of an anachronism now, though.

As far as hunting goes, I used to all the time but lost interest in it. Waking up at 4:00am on a cool fall morning has only one purpose for me now - Saying "What the fuck ever" , rolling over and going back to sleep.

Frankly, one of the perks of being at the top of the food chain is making dinner out of its' other links. I'm certainly not giving up my spot because someone gets weepy everytime they think of Bambi.

Kind of sad that I didn't go into molecular biology in school. I can see a future market for carnivorous cows and bunnies to set loose in PETA conventions.

Hecubus
09-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Eddie wouldn't go for it. Doesn't dig his tone.

bueno bob
09-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Nugent in Van Halen?

Oh, please, can I puke in your front yard??

I know! How about Tommy Shaw sing for Van Halen? Or maybe Eric Martin? Or maybe Andrew W.K.? Or maybe Jack Blades? Or maybe Brian Johnson? Or maybe Don Dokken? Or maybe Meat Loaf?

:rolleyes:

I don't care who you name. THERE IS NO VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

D
E
A
L

W
I
T
H

I
T

JCOOK
09-02-2004, 03:10 PM
DAVE OR THE FUCKING GRAVE PERIOD!!!!

glb01
09-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Ted Rules!

guwapo_rocker
09-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by glb01
Ted Rules!

Wango tango this fuck nuts!:mad2:

DLR_EngineRoom
09-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Wango tango this fuck nuts!:mad2:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE FUNNIEST POSTS I'VE SEEN IN A LOOOOOOONG TIME!!!!

bueno bob
09-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Well, Ted DID write a good autobiographical song I liked...it was a really in depth look at his persona, his career, his ego, just a great self examination of himself, I believe it was called "Wang Dang (I'm a) Sweet Poontang"...

Remember that one? Big hit with the Hagar crowd...

guwapo_rocker
09-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE FUNNIEST POSTS I'VE SEEN IN A LOOOOOOONG TIME!!!!

Thank you, check out #4 in here....

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=188940#post188940

guwapo_rocker
09-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, Ted DID write a good autobiographical song I liked...it was a really in depth look at his persona, his career, his ego, just a great self examination of himself, I believe it was called "Wang Dang (I'm a) Sweet Poontang"...

Remember that one? Big hit with the Hagar crowd...

I can see why.:D

bru87tr
09-05-2004, 12:26 PM
ya I am sure ed would want a lead guitarist in his band.

his ego is way bigger than daves, you think they would get along? never happen.

Kristy
09-05-2004, 03:44 PM
He was a "guest star" on Aqua Teen Hunger Force a couple of weeks back. He does look a lot like Jesus.

Big Troubles
09-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
He was a "guest star" on Aqua Teen Hunger Force a couple of weeks back. He does look a lot like Jesus.

If you ask him, he will tell you he IS Jesus. :D

classicdude
09-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Sorry folks, but I had to sit through the Long Road to Cabo to keep the peace with the g.f. Aside from being a Michael Anthony/Sammy Hagar anal love fest, it also features an appearance by Ted Nugent. I love the Nuge's music, his passion, his patriotism, but the guy sounded like a pissy sunday-school teacher ragging on David Lee Roth for smoking with Kid Rock. I don't think he would ever end up as lead singer for Van Halen.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
Sorry guys, but Uncle Ted shot his wad in 1977. The dude has not had a single original idea in his thick, draft dodging, right wing conservative leaning pin-shaped head since.

Yeah!!!!!! Where's that great white buffalo now? Good to see he's a card carrying Republican NOW! I remember Presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Reagan jumping on the "Nug" bandwagon back in the day. He's just an old man looking after his investments now.

NightProwler
09-07-2004, 02:58 AM
ted nugent is a cowardly, draft-dodging, child molesting, adulterer. he'd fit right in with eddie and shemp.

All talk, no walk.

flappo
09-07-2004, 03:35 AM
such a big man , ted is

as long as he's got an ak-47 , a sherman tank and a bag of grenades and his quarry is a vicious creature like a wombat

jeando
09-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Thats not what I hve read. I read that he used to pick off a couple of birds each morning just for the fun of it. I have no problem with hunting for food. I just dont like killing animals for the sake of killing. I used to do this myself as a young un, then one day I suddenly realized how repulsive and cruel it was. You could say I was "reborn" at that momemt. No probs with hunting for food when you can neither afford it, or its part of your lifestyle, but the kill for the sake of the kill. Thats wrong. If man cant figure that out, we are all fucked.

Now that's why you got my vote I like the way you think and write......you're no dumb fuck, I love that in a man :rofl:

RogueHorseman
09-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Nugent in Van Halen?

Oh, please, can I puke in your front yard??

I know! How about Tommy Shaw sing for Van Halen? Or maybe Eric Martin? Or maybe Andrew W.K.? Or maybe Jack Blades? Or maybe Brian Johnson? Or maybe Don Dokken? Or maybe Meat Loaf?

:rolleyes:

I don't care who you name. THERE IS NO VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

D
E
A
L

W
I
T
H

I
T

You mean..... Meat Loaf ISN'T the lead singer for Van Halen 2004?

Damn, could have fooled me.