X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Will Barry Bonds really retire?

Barry Bonds claims he will retire after this season no matter what. Barring a major injury early in the season he will break Babe Ruth's record, which he truly wants to do, though it'll be tainted because that cocksucker used steriods for years.

I personally do not think he'll be able to break Aaron's record unless he plays next year also.

Do you guys think that this self-righteous, ego-tistical, racist, cocksucker will really retire that close to the all-time record. Or is he just talking thru his ass as usual?
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Before I think about Aaron, I'm just PRAYING that he ties and/or breaks Ruth's record on the road...

Like in Pittsburgh.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'd like for him to pass Ruth's mark in New York, at Yankee Stadium! They might murder him...well, one would hope.

Comment

• jslav06
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2006

I don't think he'll pass Ruth's mark. This is possibly his last year, and he's past his prime, IMO. There's not gonna be much more WOW! coming from him.
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
        I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

So you're saying he won't hit 7 home runs this year...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jslav06
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2006

Really it's only 7?
            Boy is my face red!
            Wasn't aware he was that close.
            http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
            I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

That roid boy is up with Kanye West as far as cocky-assholes are concerned.

Comment

• EbDawson
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Re: Will Barry Bonds really retire?

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
                Barry Bonds claims he will retire after this season no matter what.
                Actually he also said, on the same day, that he may play into 2007 if he's physically able to. So who knows what the jerk is gonna do. I think he just enjoys yanking the press' chain.
                "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

Working...