X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Live

Several versions of Pink Floyd's seminal live performance of Dark Side of the Moon are being seeded at the thetradersden.com. Get them while you can. The best seems to be Winston Remaster's version here: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=18643

Also, if you like the Floyd boys like I do, you need to get this at Yeeshkull: Animal Instincts. Both are excellent additions for the Floydmen in the house...
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

I have a friend here in Gnashville who is a musician in the band of a pretty famous country singer. He was born in New Zealand, and grew up in Canada and the UK.

He said tonight that he had gone to London in late 1974, and he had tickets to this very show.

He missed it.

He actually did not go, because he discoveresd the joys of tripping on acid that day, and was so messed up he missed it.

It really blew his mind tonight when I gave him a cd of this.

I just got it yesterday from Alex Mogilny (Thanks man!) and listened to it today. I was so impressed I made some copies and brought them to a party held by some producers and major label artists who are like family.

Nice little party favor!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Hey guys, this may seem kinda generic, but goddammit. why the fuck has not anyone made a DSOTM cover for their boots? I mean a REAL DSOTM cover.

All of the torrent sites and Pink Floyd bootleg sites have pictures of the Wembley Arena and other rubbish. We do not give fuck all about the fakking building.

Maybe there is some kinda snobbery going on, or peeps do not wish to somehow impinge on the artist or some such rubbish.

So here...I just made this this evening.

The hi-res version is here:

The lo-res version is here so you can see what it looks like:

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

ooooooooo

i see you future....trading artwork for music.

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

ooooooooo

i see your future....trading artwork for music.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Check this cover:

Org. vinyl LP cover. Kewl!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Kewel!

Comment