PDA

View Full Version : Eddie on Meth?

donanger1
02-27-2006, 02:00 AM
I've heard some talk....Roth apparently mentioned it on his radio show. I guess this would explain lots of things. Eddie had been smoking meth. Shit man. Think it's possible? I know when I was sitting IN THE STAGE for the Best Of Both Worlds tour (2004) Ed's teeth looked rather black. I heard drinking that Loon wine or whatever it's called will darken your teeth too. Any info? Thoughts?

fryingdutchman
02-27-2006, 06:48 AM
WOW!!!

You were sitting "IN THE STAGE" for that show???

You got the coveted "golden ring" tickets for the "Fleece the Sheep" tour???

That's quite the feather in your cap.

:rolleyes:

That tells me that either:

A. You were ripped off for an exorbitant sum of money OR
B. You happened to be wandering at floor level near the stage when a roadie grabbed you and made you a "seat filler."

Anyway....rumors of Eddie and meth have abounded for months now, although nothing's been confirmed.

Although looking at still shots from that embarrassment of a tour in 2004, his mouth did look like shit.

Eddie looked like he was drooling that black shit like Danny DeVito's "Penguin" in "Batman Returns."

Eddie fuckin' Cobblepot....that's who he was.

BruinJer
02-27-2006, 08:44 AM
He looks like a meth-head... Most of the poeple I grew up with are hooked on that shit (including my sister), he has the look, that's for sure.

Diamondjimi
02-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BruinJer
He looks like a meth-head... Most of the poeple I grew up with are hooked on that shit (including my sister), he has the look, that's for sure.

Bummer. Hope it's not true.(Ed).
Hope your sister gets help and gets well again,Bro ....

Terry
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Would almost hope Eddie was on meth, or at least seriosuly drunk most of the time.

To think of him squandering away his talent and making one bad choice after another while stone-cold sober...

he's either high or retarded.

Jimmy Jingles
02-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Yes...he is obliviously on something. I mean, look at this pic...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/edonmeth.jpg

Nitro Express
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM
That's not meth dude. That's the look Eddie gets when Sammy is giving him a blowjob.

franksters
02-27-2006, 06:33 PM
holy shit... that picture almost makes me sad...

Homburg
02-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Cocaine and other drugs are being cut with meth, Dave mentions that Eddie may have inadvertently took meth, thinking it was something else and got hooked.

Full Bug
02-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
WOW!!!

B. You happened to be wandering at floor level near the stage when a roadie grabbed you and made you a "seat filler."

Anyway....rumors of Eddie and meth have abounded for months now, although nothing's been confirmed.

Although looking at still shots from that embarrassment of a tour in 2004, his mouth did look like shit.

Eddie looked like he was drooling that black shit like Danny DeVito's "Penguin" in "Batman Returns."

That has to be the best post I have ever read, awesome.....:cool:
We need you at DDLR.com bro....

Thorman
02-27-2006, 10:35 PM

Your sister's a loser....ergo so are you!!

CVH=Sammy

BAM

Thorman
02-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Bummer. Hope it's not true.(Ed).
Hope your sister gets help and gets well again,Bro ....

Yeah, and in the meantime I hope she continues to break into houses and rob people to support her self absorbed indulgent habit....gimme a break...once a crack ho always a crack ho...there is no point wasting time talking about these beatttches.....get rid of em...go smoke your meth in hell beeeeatch

BAM

Diamondjimi
02-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Moremen
Although I don't do drugs I did snort lines of icing sugar off Sam's
chaffed penis once ...

Yeah , and then you tossed Bassplayer's salad , Cumsponge !

:monekyl:Thorman:monekyr:

:smoke2:

bantonelli
02-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Your sister's a loser....ergo so are you!!

CVH=Sammy

BAM

CVH = NEVER SPAMtard

SPAMard = TOTAL LOSERS

ALMOSTsaved
02-27-2006, 11:52 PM
WOW!!!

Lame post. If Ed IS hooked on something as fucked as meth, it's no laughing matter.

Matt White
02-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug

LOL

HEY!:mad:

Quit tryin' to steal the talent Bug!!:p

Matt White
02-28-2006, 01:03 AM
"Eddie fuckin' Cobblepot"

You rascal!!!

RuzDNailz
02-28-2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
Last night daddy looked at me and wondered why he didn't come on her tits instead.

BAM

Sucks to be you.

Nitro Express
02-28-2006, 01:12 AM
In all honesty, I think if Eddie was into meth he would have hit the wall so majorly. It does not take meth very long to fuck a person up; especially one with an addictive personality.

I think Eddie's problems are more due to decades of heavy cigarette smoking and drinking. Plus chemo therapy can permanently change people for the worse.

I really don't think it's a meth problem. People don't like to admit it but alcohol and tobbacco can deffinately fuck a person up.

vistadelrey
02-28-2006, 02:05 AM
fuckin slanderous bulshit from roth of course. i'm tired of roth and his bulshit.

what if it were true. is that how you talk on radio?

ed is fine.

roth is out of a job and is going away for a long time. then what will you roth freaks talk about.

fryingdutchman
02-28-2006, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
"Eddie fuckin' Cobblepot"

You rascal!!!

:D

fryingdutchman
02-28-2006, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
Lame post. If Ed IS hooked on something as fucked as meth, it's no laughing matter.

Comedy wasn't the main point of the post.

Just callin' it the way I saw it. Eddie did look like he had a serious mouth disfiguration on that tour. He looked like a haggard, drawn, wasted skeleton.

He sure as hell couldn't sing, and from the few interviews I saw he was virtually unintelligible while speaking.

I count myself among the biggest EVH fans. He turned me on to picking up a guitar and getting serious about music when I was just a punk kid.

But I'm not gonna make excuses for him because he was my guitar hero.

Agreed...meth addiction is no laughing matter. But if Ed IS addicted to meth, then he should do scissor kicks repeatedly until he can kick himself in the ass.

Here's a guy who had the world by the ass, and should STILL be out there making music and touring and giving music fans a reason to drop their jaws.

Instead he's chosen to feel sorry for himself, point fingers at everyone who has supposedly "wronged" him, and crawl inside a bottle of wine where he can curl up in the fetal position and hide from the world...with his public comments siphoned through a pair of douchebag DJ's.

Eddie....I love ya man....but GROW A SET AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF.

Jimmy Jingles
02-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Comedy wasn't the main point of the post.

Just callin' it the way I saw it. Eddie did look like he had a serious mouth disfiguration on that tour. He looked like a haggard, drawn, wasted skeleton.

He sure as hell couldn't sing, and from the few interviews I saw he was virtually unintelligible while speaking.

I count myself among the biggest EVH fans. He turned me on to picking up a guitar and getting serious about music when I was just a punk kid.

But I'm not gonna make excuses for him because he was my guitar hero.

Agreed...meth addiction is no laughing matter. But if Ed IS addicted to meth, then he should do scissor kicks repeatedly until he can kick himself in the ass.

Here's a guy who had the world by the ass, and should STILL be out there making music and touring and giving music fans a reason to drop their jaws.

Instead he's chosen to feel sorry for himself, point fingers at everyone who has supposedly "wronged" him, and crawl inside a bottle of wine where he can curl up in the fetal position and hide from the world...with his public comments siphoned through a pair of douchebag DJ's.

Eddie....I love ya man....but GROW A SET AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF.

Wonderful post Dutch!

I concur 100%

Nitro Express
02-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Poor Valerie. We were blaming it all on her. Now she's gone and Ed is still fucked up.

vistadelrey
02-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I don't know are meth heads like recluses or can u be a meth head and go out and about?
I know drinking is social but what about doing meth. can u like take a little meth and then go to rock shows or basketball games. Maybe have a hot dog and then do some more meth when you get home before you crash. seriously. how does it work?

Angel
02-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug

Bug, you need a LOT at DDLR.com... ;)

You just need to get to tell Lou, Clag515, High Master Jesus, Catfish et al, that it's time they:

Come out of the closet AND stop jerking off to pictures of David Lee Roth in their Mommy's basements.

Love ya, doll! ;)

Diamondjimi
02-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by vistadelrey
fuckin slanderous bulshit from roth of course. i'm tired of roth and his bulshit.

ed is fine.

roth is out of a job and is going away for a long time. then what will you roth freaks talk about.

BOOOO ,get off the FUCKIN stage !!!

vistadelrey
03-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
BOOOO ,get off the FUCKIN stage !!!

ooh. big words

you aint got a show to go to stage boy

roth is done

the eddie side treads on you.

bantonelli
03-01-2006, 01:34 AM

ed is fine.

For starters, we'll be talking about the fact that you are sitting around awaiting the almighty Edward to speak, move do something other than gulp and inhale.

In the meantime, we'll be watching ROTH be proactive, another concert tour and kicking ass.

Youre still waiting, surfing the dormant van-halen website, looking at your clock, then your calendar....? nada.

Diamondjimi
03-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
For starters, we'll be talking about the fact that you are sitting around awaiting the almighty Edward to speak, move do something other than gulp and inhale.

In the meantime, we'll be watching ROTH be proactive, another concert tour and kicking ass.

Youre still waiting, surfing the dormant van-halen website, looking at your clock, then your calendar....? nada.

LMMFAO !!!!

Can more truth be possibly crammed into one post ?!

Stellar post , 5 $TAR$ 4 ya ! :D

Dan
03-01-2006, 11:35 PM

ed is fine.

Hello McFly,I think you are at The Wrong site.:(

jslav06
03-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Is it just me or does it look like The Ring girl got to Ed in this picture?

Diamondjimi
03-02-2006, 12:27 AM
ooh. big words
you aint got a show to go to stage boy
roth is done
the eddie side treads on you.

Take your pig and go back to the farm , Sowhumper !

Here's some BIG fuckin words for ya .......

Dave has always been Van Halen's ONLY hope !

fryingdutchman
03-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by jslav06
Is it just me or does it look like The Ring girl got to Ed in this picture?

Please tell me that image was photochopped.

That's just not normal...

John Holmes
03-02-2006, 08:25 AM

I hope your sister gets well. If she's white, you might consider contacting a local white supremacist group to help her out, for getting rid of the ****** who's selling her that crap - the pusher is a ******, I'd bet.

Sometimes, when someone wants to get out of drugs, pushers will play every fucking evil trick to keep her hooked. I am sure the comrades will be more than happy to pay the ****** a visit and leave your sister alone.

John Holmes
03-02-2006, 08:27 AM
Please tell me that image was photochopped.

That's just not normal...

it's quite clear that image is corrupted. Look at the straight line from the tip of the nose to the inside of the mouth. The image is corrupted, it's unlikely Ed lost the tip of his nose.

Sleeper Cell
03-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Most drugs aren't so bad, but meth and ice will rip a person to pieces. Deaddie looks like any number of people I know that had done meth for an extended period of time. sure, the cancer and box-wine coupled with chain smoking 4 packs a day doesn't help, but holmes looks seriously fucked up. just hope he can pull it together for one reunion tour before he dies.

truth is, Deaddie looked like he was starting to fall apart around the 5150 era--I have seen interviews from then where his eyes were so cashed, and he was so burnt that its amazing he could talk at all. Now, just add 10 years of shootin meth, chemo, wine and smokes to that version of Deaddie, and you have the modern day Frankenstein we see in the above picture...

One huge problem is that we all still like to remember him as the poofy haired, baby faced ripper of the late 70's early 80's. The classic picture of EVH with the striped overalls on and that shit eating grin...he'll never look like that again...

TSC

p.s. the vh website sucks goat balls

jslav06
03-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by John Holmes
it's quite clear that image is corrupted. Look at the straight line from the tip of the nose to the inside of the mouth. The image is corrupted, it's unlikely Ed lost the tip of his nose.

Yeah that image was definitely messed with. It just kinda reminded me of what happens after that little girl pops out of the TV.

fryingdutchman
03-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Sleeper Cell

One huge problem is that we all still like to remember him as the poofy haired, baby faced ripper of the late 70's early 80's. The classic picture of EVH with the striped overalls on and that shit eating grin...he'll never look like that again...

I think you've got something there. Although the inevitable march of time takes it's toll on all of us, Eddie has certainly not helped matters by abusing himself.

The funny thing is that since he was such a "babyface" 20 years ago, he could probably still look great today. But he's decided to annihilate his body as much as possible.

I understand Iggy Pop is looking for the guy who stole his body.

I think I found him....

vistadelrey
03-03-2006, 01:57 AM
pestulence abounds this place.

safe haven for the unwell. que se pudran aca. me largo.

fryingdutchman
03-03-2006, 04:54 AM
pestulence abounds this place.

safe haven for the unwell. que se pudran aca. me largo.

Bobgnote? :rolleyes:

I see you've mastered your Spanish, fuckwit.

I'm guessing that two of your favorite phrases are "Mas Tequila" and "Cinco de Cabo." Am I right?

ULTRAMAN VH
03-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Well if you believe in the theory that alcoholism can be genetic, than I guess Ed fits the assessment. His father passed away from alcoholism. I remember reading an article that when Ed's father was on his death bed he spoke to Ed and Al and told them to clean up their acts or they would end up like him. Well Al took his advice and Ed clearly did not. I agree with my ex arch enemy, The Character Assassin [aka] frying dutchman. Ed would probably look like a million bucks if he had taken care of himself. A perfect example is Joe Perry of Aerosmith, the guy cleaned up his act before the alcohol and chemicals affected his outward appearance. Anyway it is a shame The King Of Six Strings can't get his act together.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 08:11 AM
I didn't know ED's father was an alchy...

vistadelrey
03-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Bobgnote? :rolleyes:

I see you've mastered your Spanish, fuckwit.

I'm guessing that two of your favorite phrases are "Mas Tequila" and "Cinco de Cabo." Am I right?

not. that's what's wrong with you slope heads around here. same fuckin argument every time. bash sammy. roth is god.

sammy sucks. he's a frat boy type. don't like it. never will. that doesn't make roth god. fuckwit.

jslav06
03-03-2006, 03:53 PM
not. that's what's wrong with you slope heads around here. same fuckin argument every time. bash sammy. roth is god.

sammy sucks. he's a frat boy type. don't like it. never will. that doesn't make roth god. fuckwit.

Isn't this entire board about Roth being God?
What were you expecting when you registered?

vistadelrey
03-04-2006, 03:16 AM
Isn't this entire board about Roth being God?
What were you expecting when you registered?

Yes this entire board is about Roth being God just like Elmo is God to my two year old son. The difference is my son has a grip on his emotions.

I registered because the DLR I grew up with from ‘after zero’ to ‘house of pain’ was the shit and to this day I want to see and hear some more and maybe there is a chance again. But the Roth I know today is the same Roth that left in 84 and no one in this entire community can dispute that that's how it went down. Fuck Hollywood and Fuck Vegas.

If you're afraid that the mighty EVH is on meth then check out 'To beat the devil' by Kris Kristofferson. ('dedicated to John and June Cash who showed me how to beat the devil.') tell me what you really think.

But if you just WANT(hope) to believe that the once mighty EVH is on meth then just keep on posting your personal depravity right here at DLR Army.

a ver.

The truth is this is no army just a pinche herd and most of you are a bunch of cattle.

Tom Vu
03-04-2006, 04:09 AM
http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/smilies/funny.gif

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 04:33 AM
Yes this entire board is about Roth being God just like Elmo is God to my two year old son. The difference is my son has a grip on his emotions.

I'd imagine your son would post more of interest than you do.

Do us a favor! Log him in! We'll talk to him for a bit and probably get a better conversationalist.

I registered because the DLR I grew up with from ‘after zero’ to ‘house of pain’ was the shit and to this day I want to see and hear some more and maybe there is a chance again. But the Roth I know today is the same Roth that left in 84 and no one in this entire community can dispute that that's how it went down. Fuck Hollywood and Fuck Vegas.

Oh, blah blah dee fuckin' blah...all the sheep have your same sob story...go spin your copy of "Balance" and jack off to it's musical brilliance, shitheels.

If you're afraid that the mighty EVH is on meth then check out 'To beat the devil' by Kris Kristofferson. ('dedicated to John and June Cash who showed me how to beat the devil.') tell me what you really think.

Oh, who fucking cares? Ed's on meth, Ed's not on meth...at the end of the day, you're still a dipshit, and so what?

But if you just WANT (hope) to believe that the once mighty EVH is on meth then just keep on posting your personal depravity right here at DLR Army.

We aim to please! :D

The truth is this is no army just a pinche herd and most of you are a bunch of cattle.

BAAAAAAA. BAAAAAAAAA. BAAAAAA.

Obviously the Links is, even as I type this, missing your brilliance and insight. Perhaps you should make your way back so you can continue to debate the eloquence of Sammy's lyrics and talk about the wonderful live documentation that is "Right Here Right Now", hmm?

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 09:32 AM
http://oregonstate.edu/~tellerit/Pirate4x4%20Chops/bk.jpg

ROFLMAO!:D

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
http://oregonstate.edu/~tellerit/Pirate4x4%20Chops/bk.jpg

ROFLMAO!:D

lmao...grate, isn't it? :)

jslav06
03-04-2006, 10:47 AM

But if you just WANT(hope) to believe that the once mighty EVH is on meth then just keep on posting your personal depravity right here at DLR Army.

I actually don't think Eddie is on meth. And if he is... eh. Whatever.

Mmmmkay.

Hasta manana.

bantonelli
03-04-2006, 10:55 AM

a ver.

Well then, why don't you mosy on down to your side of the pasture, my friend?

If you think "Big Ed" is not a druggie and is ready for another concert tour, why don't you validate it with Kris Kristofferson? I think he dedicates a chapter to Ed on page 2, right after he dedicates to the man in black, the almighty Folsom Prison Blues' Johnny Cash on Pg. 1.

By the Way, your son is very smart to pray to the "God" characteristics of ELMO, as opposed to his Dad praying to the likes of Edward, the Smokin Loon.

GOT MOOOOOO ?

vistadelrey
03-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Buenobob

Mooooooooooooo!

Did roth leave in 84 or no moo cow?

Basically you said nothing to me.

Go create a thread on sodomy or incest. You'll get a huge following.

Lol.

jslav06
03-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Buenobob

Mooooooooooooo!

Lol.

Who laughs at their owns jokes... seriously.

steve
03-04-2006, 11:03 AM
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00214/Van_Halen__214008g.jpg

vistadelrey
03-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Who laughs at their owns jokes... seriously.

many many happy people.

vistadelrey
03-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by steve

a spade is a spade.

thanks. i was wanting to see this photo as it is.

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Buenobob

Mooooooooooooo!

Vista -

BAAAAAAAAA

Dumb shit, you think you're original or cool? Shut the fuck up, turd boy.

Which relates to fucking WHAT, precisely?

Come on, dipshit, we're dying for an answer here.

I said everything to you that was relevant for saying. Don't blame me if you ain't possessed of brains enough to figure it out, Einstein. Blame your parents.

You should consider yourself LUCKY that a person with MY stature is lowering his standards long enough to even address your idiocy. Relish the moment, pion; you're receiving a blessing that few trolls here ever get...

Lol.

Oh yeah...you're a fuckin' laugh riot, Jimmy.

vistadelrey
03-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

frat boy Hagar sucks.

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 11:28 AM
frat boy Hagar sucks.

Doesn't make you any less of a sheep, though.

Vistadelray: "Hmm...what shall I do for fun today...ooh, I know! I'll go register at a Roth fan site and talk about how I love Dave prior to 1985 and hate him after the fact! Obviously I'll fit right in."

Roth Army Forums: "Fuck off, Sparky."

Vistadelray: "What the fuck? Why am I not popular around here? Why am I getting owned three ways to Thursday? This makes no sense! It must be everybody else, because, well shit...I'm ME! I HAVE to be right!"

That about sum it up, Jimmy?

vistadelrey
03-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Lol!!!!!

Thank you.

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 11:30 AM
There.

Now that the pedestrian-minded trolls have been dealt with accordingly, we can move this topic back on track to Ed's obvious chemical dependencies.

And no, Vista, no further comment from you will be:

A) Necessary;

B) Welcome;

C) Relevant;

D) Interesting; or

E) Honored.

Have a nice day! :)

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Lol!!!!!

Thank you.

You're welcome. You may now give me my necessary five star vote for bothering to actually RESPOND to this nonsense.

Diamondjimi
03-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by steve

Two things Ed hasn't seen in a long time .....

(1) Dave ...

(2) Dentist ....

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Indeed! His teeth appear to be lacking in their monthly ADA suggested doses of Larg.

Van Halen, by contrast, has been lacking Larg for 20 years.

At least the teeth are easily fixed.

fenway5150
03-04-2006, 12:09 PM
I was just at a record convention recently and they were playing a video from the '04 tour and I noticed three things: 1. Eddie looked real sickly, 2. Sammy looked so fucking fat. I mean, fatter than the photos I've seen of him and 3. Eddie's performance was plain sloppy. It was so disappointing to see.

Matt White
03-04-2006, 12:23 PM
EVH has always had jacked up teeth.......

The rest of him has simply followed suit.....