PDA

View Full Version : So You Thought Dubai Company Wanted To Control 6 Ports? Think Again....

Hardrock69
02-28-2006, 09:27 AM
Media Treadmill Blackout On Key Issues Of Port Story
Sweetheart deals and government links swept under the rug

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | February 28 2006

The mainstream media treadmill has re-employed its familiar tactic of moving attention away from the cornerstone smoking guns that make the port story important and those that would implicate former administration officials and the White House itself in criminal activities.

We are now learning that it is not 6, 12, 18 or 21, it is more than 21 port complexes that in American and 10 to 15 in Canada that are going to be handed over to Dubai Ports World. The majority of the major port systems in the United States and North America will be sold off.

Segments of the controlled left have tried to make the debate about racism. It doesn't matter which country is handed the ports, as the British already owned the ports to begin with. The supposed terrorism threat being used to try and block the deal is a red herring.

We should oppose the port deal simply because selling off key infrastructure is a threat to the sovereignty of the United States.

We should also oppose the deal because former Treasury Secretary Snow and the Bush administration have made millions of dollars personally and billions of dollars for their respective companies in these sales.

The individual named by the White House to run security for all major US ports under Maritime Administration, David Sanborn, is the current number two man at Dubai Ports World and head of their European and Latin American operations.

So when Neo-Cons defend Bush by saying that UAE won't be running security at the ports involved in the deal, they are deliberately ignoring the fact that DP World's number two is already in charge of all major US ports by appointment of Bush.

The New York Daily News pointed out Snow's connection to the sweetheart deal in pointing out that Snow headed, "the federal panel that signed off on the $6.8 billion sale of an English company to government-owned Dubai Ports World - giving it control of Manhattan's cruise ship terminal and Newark's container port.

"Snow was chairman of the CSX rail firm that sold its own international port operations to DP World for $1.15 billion in 2004, the year after Snow left for President Bush's cabinet."

The deal has already violated federal law in its failure to undergo a 45 day review procedure. That alone should bring criminal charges of espionage for those involved who profited from breaking federal law.

These issues take precedence over national security issues. The UAE is a willing stooge in the manufactured war on terror. The media has once again artificially framed the debate and shifted attention away from the key factors in this story.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/280206mediablackout.htm

FORD
02-28-2006, 09:56 AM
The port management, whoever that may be, is entitled to see classified documents, including homeland security info. Which would be fine if the port facilities were managed by the local municipality or even a local contracted company.

Is this the kind of thing that should be turning up on computers in the UAE. Or any other country, for that matter.

This is about money for Snow, money for Carlyle. Junior was once on the Carlyle board (and probably will be again if he's not in prison), so no doubt he has Carlyle stock (probably in a so called "blind trust" like Cheney's Halliburton money or Cat Killer's HCA stock.)

Roy Munson
02-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by FORD

This is about money for Snow, money for Carlyle. Junior was once on the Carlyle board (and probably will be again if he's not in prison), so no doubt he has Carlyle stock (probably in a so called "blind trust" like Cheney's Halliburton money or Cat Killer's HCA stock.)

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
02-28-2006, 02:33 PM
No doubt.

BITEYOASS
02-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Great, he'll just make our country vulnerable in order for another attack to happen so he can be president permanently.

Roy Munson
02-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Great, he'll just make our country vulnerable in order for another attack to happen so he can be president permanently.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh t. :rolleyes:

Come one, Liberals!!!!!! Post something intelligent.

Please do yourself a favor and READ some articles pertaining to the port situation and THEN try to respond in a somewhat coherant manner.

blueturk
02-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh t. :rolleyes:

Come one, Liberals!!!!!! Post something intelligent.

Please do yourself a favor and READ some articles pertaining to the port situation and THEN try to respond in a somewhat coherant manner.

Like a good sheep, you're trying to defend your leader. I understand that. But after all the lies and bullshit Dubya has fed the American people, can you really blame anybody for wondering what the hell Bush is up to now?

Hardrock69
02-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Of course he can.

His zealotry for Chimpy, and the fanatacism he feels towards the Fascist Regime, will serve him well when he is considered for advancement in the Gestapo ranks...
:D

Matt White
03-01-2006, 03:10 AM
"PEOPLE SHOULD NOT FEAR THE GOVERNMENT...THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE"

FORD
03-01-2006, 03:44 AM
"If the American people knew all that we had done, they would lynch us in the public streets" - George Poppy Bush Sr.

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 07:44 AM
FORD, shouldn't ALL of the Dubai related posts/articles go into the same thread?

FORD
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
FORD, shouldn't ALL of the Dubai related posts/articles go into the same thread?

If only we had a goddamned merge function on the board...... :(

But I don't think we need any more threads at this point. I'll leave this one open, since it's already got several responses.

Nitro Express
03-01-2006, 02:53 PM
No way could any president stay in power past their two tems. The public wouldn't go for it and the military wouldn't. They would be thrown from office in a hurry and even if they stayed, nobody would listen to them.

That's why the Coute in the Soviet Union failed when they kiddnapped Gorbochev. The Soviet military knew it was bullshit and didn't follow orders.

In the United States, you can sieze power, you can abuse power, but you can't hold on to that power very long. We have a system that eliminates it. Yeah, have Bush try and stay in, his own Secret Servicemen probably would drag the asshole out. LOL!

thome
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Wasn't there some -Thing- around the end of Clinton's term floating
around about a amendment to the constitution, of in the time
of War or was it Marshal law declared a sitting pres cannot be removed?

BUSH IN 08!

I hope the next pres has some big balls who would want that job
300,000$ a year my ass.

you can roof houses in this country with 5 employees and make that...

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 05:31 PM
What six-pack on you on THOME?

thome
03-01-2006, 05:53 PM
What six-pack on you on THOME?

I was in the hostabittle wif da flew and (103 fever for 3 days a fewe weeks back and ain't had a drink in three weeks or so.
lost ten pds in 4 days Better than crack!

I haven't been sick in 15 years and it made me depressed and
angry and it felt like someone was tryin to push my eyeballs out from my skull till after three days in bed i checked in the emergency room.

I was trying to cowboy it thru but on the third day and when i hit 103 temp i realised this is what killed cowboys a hundren years ago so i checked
in the emergency and found professional help.Dammit i felt like
such a pussy.!!!

But MUTH FFFFF next week i'm gonna get my drunk on maybe
i need one good one or i'll just start ,workin out, live rite, jog ,
eat good, and die any way....:cool:

way to much crybaby info there.........:(

Angel
03-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Okay, the hospital for the FLU? Holy shit! How much does THAT cost?

thome
03-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Okay, the hospital for the FLU? Holy shit! How much does THAT cost?

I got the bill this week 4 hrs in the wating room at deaths door

2 hrs in the emergency room on a bed
1 bag saline
1 Shot of Morphine or Demerol ?in the I.V.
1 shot mega dose antibiotics in the I.V.
1 chest X -Ray
---------------
$ 1,010.32

script from doctor

Morphine cough syrup $78.00

anti biotics five day supply $68.00

as far as the antibiotic the Flu is a virus and can't really be treated
this was a new drug that helps if used within 2o3 days of contracting the virus.

1156.23 Total .........

Expensive, but once every 15 years to help me i'll pay it.

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 08:07 PM
That's too much...

Shit, even the morphine cough syrup is outrageous!

thome
03-01-2006, 08:46 PM
That's too much...

Shit, even the morphine cough syrup is outrageous!

That's what blew my doors off Doctors and hospitals are a High Tech
Field and i can understand all the costs involved in... Me esencially
hireing the hosbital to help me... but the scripts thats BS.

How do the seniors survive without Medicare or Medicade. Must be rough.

I figured 60 bucks or so people with Med Inshurance would have paid
may be $9.00 per script.