PDA

View Full Version : You can still easily get Van Hagar Tickets

thefive
04-09-2004, 03:45 AM
I just went to Ticket Master and I punched in for Las Vegas show for Friday at Madalin Bay. I punched in for 6 tickets and I got some pretty good seats still.

Van Hagar is going to Flop

thefive

Bill Lumbergh
04-09-2004, 04:11 AM
Of course......I'm sure a good number of these shows will eventually sell out, but it should be considered a major flop. After all the Might Edwina has been gone for five years.......and the LEGENDARY SPAM is back........so why havent thses shows been instant sell outs with tons of media hype?! Oh yeah SPAMMY FUCKING SUCKS AND THE SOCCER MOMS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE OK FROM THEIR FAG BAG WEARING HUSBANDS!!!!

Panamark
04-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Once the public realized it wasnt actually the reunion, things have died down. Bill Lumbergh is right on the money, to all you Spammy fans reading this.... If there are seats still available to any one of these 16 shows, this has been the biggest anti-climax and failure in Rock and Roll history.

Both financially and historically.

The brothers hide away from the fans for all these years after trying to force yet another bastardized version of the band on us, now they are promoting a non original lineup of the band as a reunion ???

Fuckem, they get what they deserve.

thefive
04-09-2004, 03:12 PM
I just can't understand how some people can be for example in the first ten rows and rock n out to DREAMS.

Sammy's voice is just annoying.
thefive