X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

DAVE's Radio-pay Contract

The rumor is that he gets a cool $4Million-a-year...

Is this money guaranteed sort of like a contract in some sports leagues like the NHL? If he gets fired, I assume DAVE gets a severance of at least part of that...
  • il_es_douche
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2006

Engaging as usual Nickfresh. You're about as exiting as a sponge. Hey--maybe you should have a talk show on Free FM!
    it's true of course

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hahaha...

Comment

• Plexi Head
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2005

Originally posted by il_es_douche
        Engaging as usual Nickfresh. You're about as exiting as a sponge. Hey--maybe you should have a talk show on Free FM!

You really are a negative cunt!
        "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hmmm. Maybe you should ask for a raise at Burger King so you too can afford STERN on satellite...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Hahaha...
            Laughing at STERNO-trolls now ELVIS? You really are a bitter and petty...

Comment

• il_es_douche
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jan 2006

WAAAA! Somebody laughed and they weren't supposes to! Boo-hoo! We're on a "DISCUSSION" board but we're supposed to pray to the shrine of DRL rather than discuss. Woe is me! The best I can come up with is a joke where good old Il_es_douche works at Burger King. Oh no! There's negativity in my midst.

Cockfresh and Gayflexi: don't bother getting worked up over a fucking comment Just put your pussy headphones back on, crank up the Roth and resume drooling. You sissy fucks.
              it's true of course

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

WAAAA! Somebody laughed and they weren't supposes to! Boo-hoo! We're on a "DISCUSSION" board but we're supposed to pray to the shrine of DRL rather than discuss. Woe is me! The best I can come up with is a joke where good old Il_es_douche works at Burger King. Oh no! There's negativity in my midst.

Cockfresh and Gayflexi: don't bother getting worked up over a fucking comment Just put your pussy headphones back on, crank up the Roth and resume drooling. You sissy fucks.

Now that's a post!
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

WAAAA! Somebody laughed and they weren't supposes to! Boo-hoo!

Well. There's no accounting for taste...

And he was only laughing 'cause "he hate me." You're about as funny as a colonoscopy using a bandsaw...

We're on a "DISCUSSION" board but we're supposed to pray to the shrine of DRL rather than discuss. Woe is me! The best I can come up with is a joke where good old Il_es_douche works at Burger King. Oh no! There's negativity in my midst.
                  Well, sorry about revealing your personal info... Please don't spit in my Whopper.

Ooooh! I'm thw'uch a th'issy fuck" says the attention whore anal-fissure obsessing how much they're bitter ROTH took STERN's spot or whatever... (which was apparent in your first post here).

And you seemed to be 'all worked up' over my comment, in fact you have a big Brokeback hard-on for me, and this thread, apparently...

You're not here to discuss anything, except for man-butter trading and boy-touching with the other-troll Joe Thunder/boy u stupid via PM...

Now run along and go fuck yourself sperm-connoisseur.
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-03-2006, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• il_es_douche
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2006

The "as funny as a colonoscopy using a bandsaw..." was actually a pretty funny line, Nickfresh. As for the rest of your reply: satire really seems to just poll vault over your head sir. When you see something you don't like, you generally reply that the poster is a poopy-head which is just child-like (don't bother cutting and pasting my previous postings; as I stated, it's SATIRE, which you clearly don't understand). Yes...continue speculating about how much Dave is getting to drive listeners away from his stations in record numbers. If only I worked the night shift, I could use the show tto put me to sleep when I got home. But, as you say, I work at Burger King and am a homosexual.
                    it's true of course

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The "as funny as a colonoscopy using a bandsaw..." was actually a pretty funny line, Nickfresh.
                      As for the rest of your reply: satire really seems to just poll vault over your head sir. When you see something you don't like, you generally reply that the poster is a poopy-head which is just child-like (don't bother cutting and pasting my previous postings; as I stated, it's SATIRE, which you clearly don't understand).

Um, I've rarely called anyone a "poopy-head" lately. I gave up such hard hitting insults at least a year ago... I was warned by the webbies that I was making people cry and hurting their feelings with such vicious torts! So they gave me a hard-hitting time out in the quiet room, and I've been good ever since.

And I think you're missing the point when you comment on my thread starting skills without actually commenting on the thread itself... So, actually, you weren't "satirizing" anything more that I was...

Yes...continue speculating about how much Dave is getting to drive listeners away from his stations in record numbers.
                      Hey, it's on CBS --they're the ones doing the banner decision making such as giving major shows to guys who have essentially no radio experience. And of course, the bright idea like trying to sue STERN out of spite, which has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard...

What's wrong with speculating as to what DAVE is getting? That's a pretty fair topic. Actually, I know it's about $4M as stated, I was just wondering if it was guaranteed should he get an early ax... I sure can't blame him for the gig.

If only I worked the night shift, I could use the show tto put me to sleep when I got home.
                      Well, STERN puts me to sleep also. I don't even bother downloading his show from www.redskunk.org to iPod anymore. And he has received lackluster reviews as well, once the initial sycophantic-radio critics: "Stern's a genius" phase passed. Most of his reviews since then have reported him to be a tired old man plodding through each show, devoid of the edginess and creativity he once had, and sort of recaptured to an extent when fighting with the FCC and Clear Channel... Although, the frivolous lawsuit should perk him up a bit...

I can't listen to any radio show for more than a typical drive-time, unless it's sports or news related...

But, as you say, I work at Burger King and am a homosexual.
                      Well, you said my prize earphones were "pussy," so we're even! Though, that's quite an image you conjured (ear-muff flaps), so kudos for that.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-03-2006, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• il_es_douche
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jan 2006

Fair enough. You're right about the subject matter, too--it IS actually a worthy conversation.. So, although it's been addressed on other threads I'm sure, my question is: why does DLR even bother for something like 4mil a year? Surely his royalties have set him up for life and from what I've read (I haven't heard his show in a few weeks) he's pretty fucking unhappy with his workplace. One problem with his show seems to be that he isn't really challenged. Stern isn't either, but he works better under those conditions because he IS a control freak. DLR is too, to some degree, but I think he'd be much more interesting if he were paired with another strong character. You all have to admit that his crew is generally yes-men, no?
                        it's true of course

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fair enough. You're right about the subject matter, too--it IS actually a worthy conversation.. So, although it's been addressed on other threads I'm sure, my question is: why does DLR even bother for something like 4mil a year? Surely his royalties have set him up for life and from what I've read (I haven't heard his show in a few weeks) he's pretty fucking unhappy with his workplace. One problem with his show seems to be that he isn't really challenged. Stern isn't either, but he works better under those conditions because he IS a control freak. DLR is too, to some degree, but I think he'd be much more interesting if he were paired with another strong character. You all have to admit that his crew is generally yes-men, no?
                          I can't disagree with anything you've said...

I think the sad thing is that ROTH has potential but he'll never get the chance to see it come to fruition I think, I'm not sure he even wants to at this point. His show can drag a lot, but it seems he has only begun to actually work at it. But compared to all of the other "zoo morning show" clone-shit, I'd still listen to Roth for 20-minutes. I think there is a small segment of the audience that actually listens because it has been a bit of a train wreck at times. I find that interesting in an Andy Kaufman way...

Comment

• il_es_douche
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jan 2006

Yup...and while I love Kaufman -esque tension myself, it generally doesn't have staying power.
                            it's true of course

Comment

Working...