>>a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national

>>television. "I'd be saying to clerics who! are teaching that there are

>>two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and

>>another,

>>the Islamic law, that this is false. If you can'tagree with parliamentary

>>law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law, and have

>>the

>>opportunity to go to another country which practices it, perhaps, then,

>>that's a better option," Costello said.

>>Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said

>>those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked move to the other

>>country. Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that

>>Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off".

>>"Basically, people who don't want to be A! ustralians, and they don't want

>>to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can

>>basically clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian

>>Muslims

>>on Wednesday by saying he supported spies monitoring the nation's mosques.

>>

>>BRITS, AMERICANS and CANADIANS.....ARE YOU LISTENING?

>>This is Leadership with guts! The way it is. The way it should be. Our

>>men and women died in two world wars to get us this country and we are

>>giving it away.

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Amen to Minister John Howard !!!

FORD
03-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Can any of our Aussie correspondents verify this?

It reads like a chain mail spam.

I just read an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/your-nosinging-nodancing-pm/2006/03/01/1141191732128.html) regarding John Howard and his 10th anniversary celebration, and there was no mention of any words to Muslims.

Surely such a hardline speech would have made one of Australia's biggest newspapers?

What's your source for this?

Nitro Express
03-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Good for them. Unlike many non Muslims, I took the time to read their book of scripture The Quran. There it is spelled out in black and white: A) There are Muslims and B) There are non-believers. Muslims go to heaven, non-believers go to hell. There is also an underlying agenda of taking over and in due time, running the non-believers out or killing them.

With a belief system like that, you cannot negotiate anything with Muslims. That's unless you want to join them. What's pathetic is Muslims can't even get along with each other. If they aren't fighting the non-believers then they are fighting each other.

The world is heading for a slit between Muslim and non-muslim. Political correctness and multiculturalism is fading fast. Even the Netherlands is telling the Muslims to fuck off.

What's funny is flaming buildings, bombs, and destruction isn't what set people off, it was the reaction to some cartoons. Muslims going ape shit over some stupid cartoons ruined their welcome more than anything.

FORD
03-01-2006, 02:59 PM
It has been established that the cartoons were a deliberate tool of propaganda, originating from PNAC's Daniel "Crack" Pipes, a nazi extremist who literally HATES every Muslim on this planet. The Danish cartoonist is a personal friend of this sickening bastard. The cartoons did exactly what PNAC wanted them to.

franksters
03-01-2006, 03:00 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2006/s1574387.htm

FORD
03-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by franksters
http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2006/s1574387.htm

OK, I stand erected, er corrected then. Thanks.

franksters
03-01-2006, 03:07 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200602/s1577268.htm

thome
03-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It has been established that the cartoons were a deliberate tool of propaganda, originating from PNAC's Daniel "Crack" Pipes, a nazi extremist who literally HATES every Muslim on this planet. The Danish cartoonist is a personal friend of this sickening bastard. The cartoons did exactly what PNAC wanted them to.

like i said before this sh!t need not be faked or coerced

There Are actual ASS HOLES IN THIS WORLD who will kill you for ten
bucks to shoot some horse in their neck!!!

But when muslims riot in the streets you think its bush and cheney
in drag out there.

Why must you believe its The US fault or that we are always behind
every damn bad thing that happens.

I hope your (not really) sent to the front cause you are one angry bastad and when the bullets start flying wichever side of the fence
you decide to fall on is going to Win. the singularity of thought you posess is whats needed in dik in the dirt front line troops.

:eek:

scamper
03-01-2006, 03:25 PM

The point is, if people are going off like this over a couple of cartoons how stable can they be. I personally do not know anyone of the Muslim religion did anyone get feedback from someone they knew?

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Did any of you actually read this article?

An Aussie MP talked out of his ass. This isn't any national policy...

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Well, it should be...

FORD
03-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Well, it should be...

How about for Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and elected officials like Rick "man on dog" Santorum who believed their fucked up misinterpretation of "Christianity" should be the law of THIS country?

Do we get to deport those delusional bastards, then?

If so, where do I sign? ;)

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 06:38 PM
No, man...

In all actuality, from what I've observed, the underlining beliefs and teachings of Falwell and Robertson is true Christianity...

Now, I agree it gets mixed up when they start sticking their noses in politics and wordly affairs, but...

Angel
03-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by scamper
The point is, if people are going off like this over a couple of cartoons how stable can they be. I personally do not know anyone of the Muslim religion did anyone get feedback from someone they knew?

Yes, I've spoken with quite a few Muslims regarding the issue, and there have been a few protests here in Canada. In Montreal and Vancouver, they held peaceful protests. They were actually focussing more on protesting the Islamic reaction to the cartoons than they were the cartoons themselves.

"While we find the caricatures deeply offensive and indefensible on grounds of freedom of speech, we deplore the violence that has marked some protests in the Muslim world..." - Sharaf Sharafeldin, President of the Muslim Association of Canada

The Quran also states: 'Call to the path of your Lord with wisdom and good example, and debate only in the manner that is kindest.' (Quran 16:125)

Angel
03-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Good for them. Unlike many non Muslims, I took the time to read their book of scripture The Quran. There it is spelled out in black and white: A) There are Muslims and B) There are non-believers. Muslims go to heaven, non-believers go to hell. There is also an underlying agenda of taking over and in due time, running the non-believers out or killing them.

With a belief system like that, you cannot negotiate anything with Muslims. That's unless you want to join them. What's pathetic is Muslims can't even get along with each other. If they aren't fighting the non-believers then they are fighting each other.

The world is heading for a slit between Muslim and non-muslim. Political correctness and multiculturalism is fading fast. Even the Netherlands is telling the Muslims to fuck off.

What's funny is flaming buildings, bombs, and destruction isn't what set people off, it was the reaction to some cartoons. Muslims going ape shit over some stupid cartoons ruined their welcome more than anything.

You do know that in Islam, believers include Jews and Christians, don't you?

FORD
03-01-2006, 06:46 PM
No, man...

In all actuality, from what I've observed, the underlining beliefs and teachings of Falwell and Robertson is true Christianity...

"True Christianity", according to ELVIS.....

JERRY FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, yes.

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

JERRY FALWELL: Amen. Pat, did you notice yesterday? The ACLU, and all the Christ-haters, the People For the American Way, NOW, etc. were totally disregarded by the Democrats and the Republicans in both houses of Congress as they went out on the steps and called out on to God in prayer and sang 'God Bless America' and said 'let the ACLU be hanged'. In other words, when the nation is on its knees, the only normal and natural and spiritual thing to do is what we ought to be doing all the time- calling upon God.

PAT ROBERTSON: Amen. I wanted to ask you the reaction. I know that you had a major prayer meeting last night, and I know your people assembled, just a large gathering at your church. What was the mood of the people? What did they say and what did you sense with your congregation?

JERRY FALWELL: A brokenness that I have not seen. I've been there pastor 45 years, 30 years Chancellor at Liberty. We had 7,000 gather yesterday in the Vines Center and filled the Church last night. I sensed a brokenness, tears. People were sobbing at the alter. And, they have no shame about it. It was the kind of brokenness that no one could conjure, only God could bring upon us. And, that is to me the most optimistic thing that I see today as I look across America. And every city, I called a friend in Springfield yesterday. He said at least a hundred churches, Springfield, MO, at least a hundred churches have special prayer meetings for America today and tonight. And, that's happening by the thousands all over America. This could be, if we will fast and pray, this could be God's call to revival.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I believe it. And I think the people, the Bible says render your hearts and not your garments, and people begin to render their hearts and they weep before the Lord, and they really get serious with God, God will hear and answer. We'll see revival. I am thrilled to hear that about your church because it's happening all over.

JERRY FALWELL: It's everywhere.

PAT ROBERTSON: Yes.

JERRY FALWELL: In the most unlikely of places. The general manager at the ABC affiliate in our area called me this morning and said "we're going to ask for all the churches, all the people of faith to join us at the D-Day Memorial over in Bedford at 2:00, Sunday. And, Randy Smith is his name, the general manager, and he is calling central Virginia to healing through prayer and I suspect there will be thousands there.

PAT ROBERTSON: Jerry, this is so encouraging, and I thank God for your stand. We just love you and praise God for you. Liberty is a great institution and I congratulate you for that wonderful student body, and your church. And, thank-you my dear friend for being with us.

JERRY FALWELL: God bless you brother. Let's stand together.

PAT ROBERTSON: Amen

END OF INTERVIEW

(700 Club telecast, 9-13-01)

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 06:52 PM
And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad.

I agree with that...

I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America.

This is true as well...

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 06:54 PM
'let the ACLU be hanged'.

I couldn't agree more!!!

The ACLU is pretty much, evil!

How U like dat ??

:elvis:

Jesus Christ
03-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Gregory..... :rolleyes:

bobgnote
03-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Gregory..... :rolleyes:

What you want pussy, a CHANT?

Shove it. Your name is Y'SHUA or a SHOVEL FULL OF SHIT.

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 07:44 PM
No, man...

Now, I agree it gets mixed up when they start sticking their noses in politics and wordly affairs, but...

I've learned that you are quite insane...

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Falwell: And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad.

Elvis: I agree with that...

Then let God handle it. And how many of those fetuses could be remotely referred to as "babies?"

BTW, what does FALWELL think of American children going to bed hungry in the most powerful, richest nation the world has ever seen, while he builds big churches?

Oh yeah, he really doesn't give a shit about children unless he can benefit from them politically and financially...

Falwell: I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America.

Elvis: This is true as well...

Well you're wrong, because AMERICA has always been secular! Most of the Founding Fathers would have thought FALWELL/Robertson to be nutbags...

Nitro Express
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Angel
You do know that in Islam, believers include Jews and Christians, don't you?

Jews and Christians are specifically mentioned in the Quran and it's mentioned that they believe in holy scripture but then it states they are non-believers because they don't give their hearts to Allah.

According to the Quran, you have to give your heart to Allah the Islamic God and his prophet Mohammed. Sure Islam, Judism, and Chritianity are all Abrahamic religions but the Quran specifically states exactly what a believer is and it does not included Jews and Christians.

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Then let God handle it. And how many of those fetuses could be remotely referred to as "babies?"

All of them, and God IS handling it, you fool...

BTW, what does FALWELL think of American children going to bed hungry in the most powerful, richest nation the world has ever seen, while he builds big churches?

If he's a true Christian, he doesn't like it, but I don't know much about the man...

Oh yeah, he really doesn't give a shit about children unless he can benefit from them politically and financially...

Cite an example, please...

Your sweeping generalizations are annoying...

Well you're wrong, because AMERICA has always been secular! Most of the Founding Fathers would have thought FALWELL/Robertson to be nutbags...

Now, you just sound like an idiot...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 08:14 PM
According to the Quran, you have to give your heart to Allah the Islamic God and his prophet Mohammed. Sure Islam, Judism, and Chritianity are all Abrahamic religions but the Quran specifically states exactly what a believer is and it does not included Jews and Christians.

Because it's bullshit...

Jesus Christ
03-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Because it's bullshit...

The Pharisees told Me the same thing, Gregory.

ELVIS
03-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Dude, post as yourself...:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
03-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Hot from the Quran:

2:111 And they say: None entereth paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian. These are their own desires. Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful.
If you believe it, prove it. 2:112 Nay, but whosoever surrendereth his purpose to Allah while doing good, his reward is with his Lord; and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. 2:113 And the Jews say the Christians follow nothing (true), and the Christians say the Jews follow nothing (true); yet both are readers of the Scripture. Even thus speak those who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.
The Jews say the Christians are wrong, and vice versa. Yet they both believe in the Scriptures. 2:114 And who doth greater wrong than he who forbiddeth the approach to the sanctuaries of Allah lest His name should be mentioned therein, and striveth for their ruin. As for such, it was never meant that they should enter them except in fear. Theirs in the world is ignominy and theirs in the Hereafter is an awful doom.

Nitro Express
03-01-2006, 09:09 PM
4:46 Some of those who are Jews change words from their context and say: "We hear and disobey; hear thou as one who heareth not" and "Listen to us!" distorting with their tongues and slandering religion. If they had said: "We hear and we obey: hear thou, and look at us" it had been better for them, and more upright. But Allah hath cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, save a few.

Oh yeah, Jews are believers all right.

Nickdfresh
03-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Dude, you can pull quotes out of the Bible that sound pretty freakish too...

Jesus Christ
03-01-2006, 09:18 PM

Verily....... some of that stuff from back in Solomon's days?

Oh My Dad! :eek:

Nitro Express
03-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Verily....... some of that stuff from back in Solomon's days?

Oh My Dad! :eek:

I did some nasty things and felt no need to confess to the priest because they were in The Songs of Solomon.

ELVIS
03-02-2006, 12:49 AM

Are you just afraid of punctuation ??

ELVIS
03-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Hot from the Quran:

2:111 And they say: None entereth paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian. These are their own desires. Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful.
If you believe it, prove it.

Real Christians do this on a daily basis...

In truth, Muslims are being converted to Christianity on a daily basis...

Check this (http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/) out...

Nitro Express
03-02-2006, 05:28 AM
Yeah, I'm good friends with a Muslim who converted to Christianity. Her family disowned her and she got sevral death threats. In Saudi Arabia she would be beheaded for apostasy. Now she's married to a non-believer.

There's a joke that says what Muslims are now is what Christians used to be. It's like Islam is in the insurrection phase. But yeah, if you didn't want to be Catholic in Spain during the insurrection period, you were in for a wonderful assortment of tortures.

I lived in Israel for a year. You really can't understand the middle east or Muslims until you've lived around them and I'm not talking about the few who have adopted western standards and are moderate. I'm talking about Islam as a whole. You cannot negotiate with them. Look at what Israel got trying to negotiate peach with the Palistinians and even evicting Jews to give them Gaza. More violence. You can't negotiate with someone who labels you as an infidel and is justified by their religion in killing you.

This is not a war against nations, it's a war against a religion. Why, because it was a group in that religion that attacked us. Frankly, I don't like anyone who would kill me or my family just because of who we are.

You can't win. We should have just let Saddam take Kuwait and keep rolling into Saudi Arabia. We went over their and helped them run Saddam out and they thank us by bombing us with our own airliners. Why? Osama Bin Ladden was pissed that we helped them. Oh yeah, I would have loved to see him take on Saddam. We should have just stayed out of it.

My advice is let the Islamic world live their way and live there and let us live here our way. We will never get along. We never have and never will.

BITEYOASS
03-02-2006, 08:53 AM
Fuck the Sharia Law! :mad:

ELVIS
03-02-2006, 08:58 AM
It's not that simple...

Nitro has a bit of a handle on it...

franksters
03-02-2006, 10:11 AM
The problem is very simple: the muslims want to convert the whole world, plain and simple.

To live and let live if you want your charia, go back to your country( or another country with those standards ) and leave us alone.

Why do they come here in the first place? they know we are infidels don't they?

As for us we are not much smarter, we should focus on not dealing with them at all...

We should really by our gas somewhere else, I believe that would avoid a lot of problems..

Maybe we should even reconsider the way we currently use gas. That way we woudn't need them at all!

above and beyond the whole middle east is another planet, when it's not one it's the other causing the problem, and that as been going on for centuries...long before gas!

I say fuck'em all!

ELVIS
03-02-2006, 10:24 AM

Maybe we should even reconsider the way we currently use gas. That way we woudn't need them at all!

Didn't you hear the President's last address ??

FORD
03-02-2006, 12:12 PM

And did you see the cartoon with "President" Ronald McDonald saying "America is addicted to fast food"?

One would be just as valid as the other, in the fact that the person making the statement is the financial beneficiary of said addiction and has no intention of stopping it.

Mc Donalds occasionally adds a salad to their menu, but do you think that means they're going to stop selling Big Macs?

Angel
03-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Didn't you hear the President's last address ?? 3

The one where he says you need to rely less on "mid-east" oil? That's only because he's learned of our oil sands, and now he wants our oil! ;)

franksters
03-02-2006, 03:28 PM
And did you see the cartoon with "President" Ronald McDonald saying "America is addicted to fast food"?

One would be just as valid as the other, in the fact that the person making the statement is the financial beneficiary of said addiction and has no intention of stopping it.

Mc Donalds occasionally adds a salad to their menu, but do you think that means they're going to stop selling Big Macs?

Thank you FORD, does it sound funny if I say that I don,t believe any word that is coming out of bush,s mouth...

ODShowtime
03-02-2006, 04:45 PM

Did you believe a word he said?

:rolleyes: again

FORD
03-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Thank you FORD, does it sound funny if I say that I don,t believe any word that is coming out of bush,s mouth...

Not to me it doesn't.

I've been saying the same thing about the entire family since January 20, 1981.

Nitro Express
03-03-2006, 02:59 AM
The conflict with the Muslims and the Judeo/Christians began with the crusades. At one time in Islam there was a golden age where Islam kept the peace and the Islamic areas were going through a rennasiance in learning while Europe was still in the dark ages. Islam spread and started pushing it's way into Christian territory. The Christians pushed back and took Jerusalem in the first crusade. Since then, Christianity and Western values were seen as enemies to Muslims.

The western colonialism in the middle east and other Islamic lands and the different cultures fueled radicle Islam and the problem has festered during the 20th century. Now radicle Islam has been the new big movement. People like Osama Bin Ladden are seen as heros and fighters against western agression and bringing back the rule of the Koran and chasing away western perversians.

Hey, if you like women wrapped up with no rights, no freedom of speech, living under a theocracy that beheads you for not believing in it, then support the Muslims. If you want to give up your beer and whiskey, support Islam.

I'm not against them practicing their religion but don't bring it here and shove it down our throat.

Frankly, I would love to give the whole middle east to them including Israel and tell them to keep their fucking oil as we use new technology to make oil obsolete. That way they can go back to living in tents and riding camels.

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:23 AM
Not to me it doesn't.

You've been inflicted with BCE disease since '81? I guess it's not a terminal illness.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Are you just afraid of punctuation ??

Are you just afraid of being an asshat? Jesus ELVIS, your a fucking grammar queen that misspells words in half of your own posts...

ashstralia
03-03-2006, 08:26 AM
i was born and raised in sydney,
and i'm old enough to remember
the first middle eastern asylum seekers.

i'll never forget seeing a young lad
crawling beneath a seat, when a
passenger jet flew over.

i climbed under there, to see what scared him.
he couldn't speak english, and i couldn't speak arabic.

every time a plane flew over, he pointed at the sky.
eventually, i convinced him he was safe, and we played handball.

that happened in the mid 70's.

next....
fast forward to 1986.

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 01:13 PM

Yeah, and we got it the first 100,000 times...

Say something else for a change...

Warham
03-03-2006, 01:16 PM
lol

FORD
03-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You've been inflicted with BCE disease since '81? I guess it's not a terminal illness.

It happenned the minute that old geezer in your avatar took the oath of office, while 54 people "miraculously" jumped on a plane in Teheran.

I was 14 at the time, yet it was obvious to me that someone had rigged that Iranian hostage bullshit. I didn't know the details of HOW George Bush Sr. did it until much later, but it was more than obvious that they did.

And then 2 months later, when Reagan was shot by a guy who just happenned to the son of one of Poppy's business cronies?

Those two events, within such a short time, were the beginning of my instinctive distrust of the Bush Criminal Empire, and each and every crime they have committed after that only confirms it.

Warham
03-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh please. :rolleyes:

Who gives Reagan credit for releasing the hostages? They were released hours after he took office. He even told Carter to get on a plane and get his ass over there to greet them.

If Poppy Bush wanted to be in charge back in '81, he would have made sure the deed was done, and not have some kid like Hinckley (who was obsessed with Jodi Foster at the time) do the dirty deed.

FORD
03-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
i was born and raised in sydney,
and i'm old enough to remember
the first middle eastern asylum seekers.

i'll never forget seeing a young lad
crawling beneath a seat, when a
passenger jet flew over.

i climbed under there, to see what scared him.
he couldn't speak english, and i couldn't speak arabic.

every time a plane flew over, he pointed at the sky.
eventually, i convinced him he was safe, and we played handball.

that happened in the mid 70's.

next....
fast forward to 1986.

I think you're reading too much into this.

If the kid came from some primitive middle eastern Muslim village where they do everything by a 12th century mentality, then it's quite possible that he'd never seen an airplane before, and had no idea what it was. So when he sees something big and scary coming out of the sky, making a shit load of noise, he's probably going to assume it's a monster or a demon of some kind. Kids believe in monsters anyway.

I doubt the kid was aware of any terraist plots.

FORD
03-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh please. :rolleyes:

Who gives Reagan credit for releasing the hostages? They were released hours after he took office. He even told Carter to get on a plane and get his ass over there to greet them.

If Poppy Bush wanted to be in charge back in '81, he would have made sure the deed was done, and not have some kid like Hinckley (who was obsessed with Jodi Foster at the time) do the dirty deed.

You're assuming the intent was to kill Reagan.

What if it was actually just a "warning" shot, to keep Reagan in line.

When Poppy Bush hijacked Reagan's campaign in 1980, he thought he'd found the perfect vehicle. He picked the cabinet (except for Donald Regan, who was a long term Reagan loyalist) and by all appearances, it was more a Bush administration than a Reagan one.

Only problem is that Reagan actually wanted to be President. Even though he was hopelessly outnumbered in his own White House.

Poppy had Reagan shot to "reign him in". Not to kill him.

Warham
03-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Hinckley didn't receive any marksmanship awards in his youth, so I doubt he could aim for the armpit (only inches away from Reagan's heart) by pure skill.

FORD
03-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Hinckley didn't receive any marksmanship awards in his youth, so I doubt he could aim for the armpit (only inches away from Reagan's heart) by pure skill.

That's where the MK-Ultra training came in.

BTW, did you know that John Hinckley Sr. was the CEO of "World Vision International" (a CIA front masqueraiding as a religious charity) at the time when Mark David Chapman worked at a World Vision Camp in Thailand?

Chapman and Hinckley Jr. were very similar in their crimes and how they acted after they committed them. Both acted exactly as someone programmed through MK-Ultra would be expected to do.

Furthermore, the shot to Reagan's armpit just happenned to be in the split second that he had his arm raised to wave at the crowd, so odds are that really wasn't Hinkley's intended target. Maybe he was only supposed to wing him in the shoulder?

Warham
03-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Why would Hinckley want to send his son to prison the rest of his life? And why would he put him through that kind of programming?

It makes NO sense whatsoever.

franksters
03-03-2006, 02:02 PM
that arab kid you guys are talking about, maybe he just tought this plane was dropping some bombs?

FORD
03-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Why would Hinckley want to send his son to prison the rest of his life? And why would he put him through that kind of programming?

It makes NO sense whatsoever.

It's the BCE. Does anything they do make sense?

Junior has put Pickles and the twins directly in places that he himself said were under "terraist threats" at the time. What the fuck is up with that?

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 02:09 PM

Those two events, within such a short time, were the beginning of my bout with mental illness. More specifically, paranoid schizophrenia.

:elvis:

Warham
03-03-2006, 02:22 PM
It's the BCE. Does anything they do make sense?

Junior has put Pickles and the twins directly in places that he himself said were under "terraist threats" at the time. What the fuck is up with that?

It should make sense, FORD.

That's why I don't buy it.

Everything Satan does makes sense, so why wouldn't everything his underlings do make sense as well?

Angel
03-07-2006, 06:34 PM
that arab kid you guys are talking about, maybe he just tought this plane was dropping some bombs?

More than likely, Frank. I've often spoken with different mid-easterners regarding the "rockets" flying over head at different times during the mid-70's.