NEWS FLASH: Bush Remembers Osama bin Laden!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueturk
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

NEWS FLASH: Bush Remembers Osama bin Laden!

Of course that may be because Dubya was in Afghanistan for the FIRST FUCKING TIME SINCE 9/11, and bin Laden pretty much runs the place...

March 1, 2006, 2:43PM
    Bush makes surprise first visit to Afghanistan
    By JULIE MASON

NEW DELHI, India -- President Bush today made his first-ever stop in Afghanistan, greeting troops at Bagram Air Base and lunching with the Afghan president in a surprise stop on his way to India.

"It's important for the people of Afghanistan to recognize that we're here by mutual consent. We want to be here,'' Bush said. "We want to be here to help Afghanistan grow its democracy, and to defeat those who can't stand the thought of freedom.''

White House officials said the secret stop had been in the works for several weeks, but kept quiet because of security concerns. Bush stayed on the ground for a few hours, and cut the ribbon on a new U.S. embassy in Kabul.

Although the president talked up progress in restoring social order in the country, Afghanistan remains desperately poor and troubled by a stubborn Taliban insurgency that appears to be gaining momentum.

It was more than four years ago that the United States invaded Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban. Still at large is al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, architect of the 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States.

Bush, who famously called for the capture of bin Laden "dead or alive," said he is undaunted by the failure to capture the elusive Saudi.

"I am confident he will be brought to justice,'' Bush said. "What's happening is, is that we got U.S. forces on the hunt for not only bin Laden, but anybody who plots and plans with bin Laden. There are Afghan forces on the hunt for not only bin Laden, but those who plot and plan with him.''

Bush had lunch in Afghanistan with President Hamid Karzai, the American-backed leader viewed with some skepticism by critics who believe he is too beholden to the United States.

But to rebuild his country, Karzai has to maintain good relations with Bush. The U.S currently has about 18,000 troops in Afghanistan, in addition to about 9,000 NATO peacekeepers.

"We owe a great, great deal in this country's rebuilding -- peace, democracy, the strong steps toward the future -- to your support, to your leadership, to the American people, and to the way you have given your hand to the Afghan people,'' Karzai told Bush during a brief joint news conference.

• Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

They are on the hunt for those who plot and plan with Bin Laden also...he forgot to mention that....

The Republicans are the very first political party in the entire history of the United States to elect a retard as President....

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Veteran
      • Feb 2006

He has NEVER forgotten Bin Laden.

All he said was that he doesn't THINK about him that much, and for good reason, when things like Social Security Reform are much more pressing issues.
      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Well, while he is at it he might bother to say that we are on the hunt for those who plot and plan with Bin Laden also....

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

All he said was that he doesn't THINK about him that much, and for good reason, when things like Social Security Reform are much more pressing issues.
          ahh, another moronic statement
          gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Bwahahahahahaah....

Jesus, that's fucking priceless

Just how did his SS Reform Barnstorming go?

LMMFAO

Blueturk will now please post the Chimpy quote about how his job is to tell the public what to think enough times for them to believe it.

Hey genius, you think SS is our most pressing economic shit storm approaching?

Think again.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

I woulda thought that a "terrist mastermind" like Osama would be his main prioroty...but no...his main priority is fucking up retirement benefits for the senior citizens of America....

Stupid fucking Retardlican....

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• blueturk
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Bwahahahahahaah....

Jesus, that's fucking priceless

Just how did his SS Reform Barnstorming go?

LMMFAO

Blueturk will now please post the Chimpy quote about how his job is to tell the public what to think enough times for them to believe it.

Think again.
                  I'll post the quote, but I don't think Asshole Eater really cares about Bush one way or the other. I think he's just a bored loser trying to bait us...

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
                  Last edited by blueturk; 03-02-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

It most certainly is! What, you would say paying for the cost of Operation: Iraqi Freedom is more important???

HA!!! You couldn't be more wrong!!! We've taken out so many foreign loans to pay for this war we won't have to worry about the cost for YEARS!!! DECADES!!! iT'S OUR GRANDCHILDREN WHO WILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!!

So who cares? But in terms of Social Security Reform (which is still on the table - you're just AFRAID because there's finally a President brave and pro-active enough to touch the Third-Rail of American Politics), that's something we can all enjoy OURSELVES.

So, again: our grandchildren will have to pay for the cost of this brave feud. We - or at least those of us smart enough to support our President's ingenuity, genius, and acumen and defy moron splinter groups like the AARP - will live large and have more money than ever in our old age.
                    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2006

BTW, I hate the AARP almost as much - if not more - than the ACLU.

Neither group has any right to call themselves "American".
                      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

HA!!! You couldn't be more wrong!!! We've taken out so many foreign loans to pay for this war we won't have to worry about the cost for YEARS!!! DECADES!!! iT'S OUR GRANDCHILDREN WHO WILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!!

So who cares? But in terms of Social Security Reform (which is still on the table - you're just AFRAID because there's finally a President brave and pro-active enough to touch the Third-Rail of American Politics), that's something we can all enjoy OURSELVES.

So, again: our grandchildren will have to pay for the cost of this brave feud. We - or at least those of us smart enough to support our President's ingenuity, genius, and acumen and defy moron splinter groups like the AARP - will live large and have more money than ever in our old age.
                        Well, you're obviously a spamhead. NOBODY is this mentally handicapped.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

....things like Social Security Reform are much more pressing issues.
                          Buhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

You don't read much, do you?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            Well, you're obviously a spamhead. NOBODY is this mentally handicapped.

yeahyeahyeahyeah, you keep saying that while I enjoy the good life, pinko.
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Buhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

You don't read much, do you?
                              I read thr Bible EVERY DAY, heretic!!!

What, I'm supposed to read that daily communist pamphlet the NY Times? Oooo, yeah, Maureen Dowd, there's some blistering insight. Give me Ann Coulter anyday.

I've got cable TV for The O'Reilly Factor, and during work I listen to Sean Hannity's radio program. Who needs anything else?

Last edited by EAT MY ASSHOLE; 03-02-2006, 11:14 PM.
                              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...