03-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Noice!

Matt White
03-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Tanx!

I wish the manual had been included!!!:D

sagebrush
03-02-2006, 12:51 AM
Killer ! Go to boss . com and download it i did on my gt- 6 then just print it out . have fun .

Matt White
03-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Thanks man!

I'm there!:D

sagebrush
03-02-2006, 01:10 AM
www.BossUS.com if you just go to boss you will go on a long trip i did when i tryed to find it lol hope this helps

Nitro Express
03-02-2006, 02:53 AM
So it's basically an electronic version of an old tape delay?

Matt White
03-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
So it's basically an electronic version of an old tape delay?

Nope...

You can record up to 5 minutes of you playing...a riff...fills..etc...
And it will loop...continuously...you can set the tempo on the fly...you can overdub onto the phrase you've recorded...build a huge wall of sound to solo over...or add to the song your playing.....

ELVIS
03-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Boss RC20XL Loop Station Pedal (16 Minute Sample Time) The Boss RC-20XL allows musicians to create multi-layered performances in real time - onstage or at home. Loops and riffs can be stacked repeatedly until the 16 minutes (!) of ample recording space is full. Never before has it been so easy to create a massive "one-person band" sound in real time. Boss RC20 XL Features Super long recording time: up to 16 minutes! Save up to 11 loops at a time Undo function makes it easy to create perfect loops Built-in auto quantize for simple and accurate loop timing Change loop tempo without changing pitch Footswitchable loop select (with optional FS-5U/FS-6) More, Better The RC-20XL picks up where the popular RC-20 leaves off, as it offers more recording time and more features, but at the same affordable price as its predecessor. The RC-20XL inherits the same “hands-free” pedal operation from the RC-20: Record, Play, and Overdub can be done with the left pedal — all the while your hands are free to play your instruments. But now you get approximately 16 minutes of recording time to capture and store loops or one-shot phrases (three times that of the RC-20), and you can work your way backward thanks to the new Undo function, a necessity when making mistakes during overdub. Performance Tools The RC-20XL has 11 memory tracks, in which you have the choice of storing either one-shot phrases or loop phrases. During your performance, you can switch between the tracks with an optional FS-6 Dual Footswitch, or two FS-5U footswitches (momentary-type). The Undo function can be a useful and musical function for erasing your previous phrase and instantly layering a new one. After you have dazzled your crowd, now its time to bring it to an end. The RC-20XL offers three stop options for this purpose. When you hit the pedal, you can either immediately Total Control From the Floor Complex, multi-layered performances can be created in real-time with RC-20XL. Tap into powerful performance features such as One-Shot, new Stop options, and Two-Way Phrase Shifting.

:elvis:

Matt White
03-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Exactly, exactly

jslav06
03-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Right now I have a Digitech Jam-man looper and I could use it pretty easily. I'm sure this won't be hard to figure out.

Matt White
03-02-2006, 12:39 PM
No...I think I figured most of it out right off the bat...

Still...I want to know if I'm missing any functions...

I just downloaded the manual from Boss...and now I can't find it on my computer!!!

HA!!!:mad:

SGV
03-02-2006, 02:13 PM
I bought my bro one of those for Christmas, after hanging out one night at a cigar bar with Grover Kemble. He convinced my bro that he wanted one.

It's really freakin' cool. Great sound.

sv

sagebrush
03-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Im glad you found and download the manual rock on !

Matt White
03-05-2006, 06:33 PM
I think I have it!:D

I didn't know you could get fooswitches for it!!!:confused:

More to buy!!!

sagebrush
03-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I think I have it!:D

I didn't know you could get fooswitches for it!!!:confused:

More to buy!!!

Have you tryed any of the GTs ? The GT - 6 it killer boss has put out the new GT-8 but its so close to the 6 its not worth the extra 200$ if you get the chance to pick up a GT- 6 do it you will not be disappointed !

Matt White
03-07-2006, 05:51 PM
HA!!!

Just added the FS-6 to the arsenal!!!:p

http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/67/95/3c_1_b.JPG

Matt White
03-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Again...off EBAY...

I'm a regular Bargain hunter!!!

sagebrush
03-08-2006, 02:17 AM
Good job . I bet your the one that over bids me in the last 5 sec , so is that you ? Have fun with your new toy .

Matt White
03-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by sagebrush
Good job . I bet your the one that over bids me in the last 5 sec , so is that you ? Have fun with your new toy .

:(Nope...not me man...I got outbid 6 times before I got the RC-20XL.....
Of course...then I got it for $20 cheaper than I had ever seen it go for!!!:D

You just have to stick to it

sagebrush
03-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Hay matt white look at my new toy . I cant wait to play it !

sagebrush
03-09-2006, 02:28 AM
-

sagebrush
03-09-2006, 02:28 AM
=

ELVIS
03-09-2006, 02:42 AM
I can't believe you took the pics with the plastic on the pickgups...

sagebrush
03-09-2006, 02:56 AM
Hay i got to show it ''new '' .lol

Matt White
03-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Very nice....

I remember those guitars well....

Superior instrument....

And...a SOILD investment

sagebrush
03-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Very nice....

I remember those guitars well....

Superior instrument....

And...a SOILD investment

Thank you its my 3rd Ibanez i have a rg 470 fm and a iceman right now and this little puppy . The other Ibanez guitars that i have are very fast the necks are thin and wide and it makes for a very fast guitar for me .

DeadOrAlive
03-21-2006, 12:34 AM
Ohhhh SHIT SAGE. BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I remember playing one of those at a store one time. Your hands move around the fret board like friggin' magic man. Very sweet buy.

sagebrush
03-21-2006, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
Ohhhh SHIT SAGE. BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I remember playing one of those at a store one time. Your hands move around the fret board like friggin' magic man. Very sweet buy.

Hay dead go where i told you and you could have one just like it for right at 300$ and it is so sweet . Good luck 3$ bid and 229$ shipping and a little more to make sure i got it in one peace lol.

Matt White
03-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm still waiting on the footswitch for my Boss Loop station...that way I can change loops on the fly....

Pretty cool pedal....

DeadOrAlive
03-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by sagebrush
Hay dead go where i told you and you could have one just like it for right at 300$ and it is so sweet . Good luck 3$ bid and 229$ shipping and a little more to make sure i got it in one peace lol.

Haha I'm on it man. Just got to get the "OK" by the unit. But I'll have a nice one sittin' next to me soon... Thanks for the billionth time man. You're my hero.

sagebrush
03-22-2006, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
Haha I'm on it man. Just got to get the "OK" by the unit. But I'll have a nice one sittin' next to me soon... Thanks for the billionth time man. You're my hero.

Your very welcome ! I just think everyone that plays should have great stuff for cheap ! And it better than cheap stuff of a load and thats how everything is now .HOPE you get a good one and the evh guitar looks bad as hell i dig it ,if you get it let me know how it plays k . Keep on roth'n in the free world !!!!!!

DeadOrAlive
03-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Haha yessir. I think I might stay away from the replica, sticking with either a Les Paul or an Ibanez of some sort.

sagebrush
03-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Good job ! get the guitar that will make you happy and a les paul would make me happy . :)

Matt White
10-05-2006, 09:54 AM
http://www.synthtopia.com/news/2004_07/images/Boss_RC-20XL.jpg

Create and Play Back Guitar and Bass Loops On the Fly!
The RC-20 Loop Station is the first compact phrase recording and sampling pedal that's actually easy to use. A long sampling time of up to 5 minutes, helpful Guide Click and Loop Quantize functions, Realtime Tempo Change and hands-free control make the RC-20 a "must-own" pedal for guitarists, bassists and other musicians looking to create and play back loops on the fly.

Phrase Recording/Sampling pedal for creating and playing back loops
Guide Click and Loop Quantize allow for creation of perfect loops using footpedals
Realtime Tempo Change adjusts loop tempo without changing pitch
Overdub function for creation of "sound-on-sound" loops
Save 10 looped phrases and 1 "one-shot" phrase at power-off; 5 min. 30 seconds total sampling time
Mic input, Instrument input and Auxiliary input
Reverse function for reverse loop playback on the fly

Panamark
10-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Thanks Matt !!!

I have now officially seen me next new toy :D
Crikeys, this is a bit better than the stomp box
I was referring to from the 80's....

Hi Ho Hi Ho off to ebay I go !

Matt White
10-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Thanks Matt !!!

I have now officially seen me next new toy :D
Crikeys, this is a bit better than the stomp box
I was referring to from the 80's....

Hi Ho Hi Ho off to ebay I go !

THere's a new version MARK...with way more looping capabilities....

it's about $800.oo thought...............:p

Panamark
10-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Im interested in the Quantizing capabilities too...
Can you import a live drumtrack into these and
time the loops to that drum track ??

I think I know the new unit you are referring too,
it has a full floorboard setup....

Panamark
10-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Its the RC-50 in your other thread ??
Or is there yet another one ??