X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOS35
    Roadie
    • Mar 2004

Bush approval rating now at 34%

I don’t know if you have been up on what’s going on with Bush trying to bring an Arab company to control the US ports, but this guy is out of control!!
    First off he comes on camera and says he didn’t know this deal was passed this pass weekend?? Umm excuse me but aren’t you the commander & chief & you mean to tell me you don’t know what’s going on in your own house!!

A rep. senator, I forget her name but she wrote an email to Bush saying
    “Not only No but Hell No” to bring an Arab company in!
    He said that no US Company even placed a bid? The job went to the highest bidder which just so happened to be an Arab company!?! 1+1=6….. Ummm Duhhhh

He D***Ked the US on the election, on 9/11, on reasons to go to war, on Katrina, and now this!!
    And speaking of Katrina a video has just been released where Bush is briefed on the worst that could happen is the levies break!!!! He states how their prepared for the worst, there will be swift response!! Even Brownie is in the video saying how he fears what could happen!!
    But then four days later he s
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Just think, he still has another two years in office to fuck up his approval rating even more. Other than giving boring speaches, I have no idea what the idiot does. He seems to have plenty of time to vacation at the ranch, ride his bicycle during key office hours. Excuse me but a president during a time of war is usually one non-stop working SOB and they start to look old and haggard in the middle of their second term. Bush looks like nothing is wrong and all is well. Of course he does, he has no idea what is going on and has his retirement squared away. He will just screw around on his private ranch more after this President business is over.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LOS35
      Roadie
      • Mar 2004

And he also tried to pass this without even confiding with congress on the matter? And they are PISSED!!
      Like everyone is saying what is the big rush??

Comment

Working...