PDA

View Full Version : If it weren´t so sad, this would be too funny to be true!

kentuckyklira
03-03-2006, 06:05 AM
"And now the liberals want to stop President Reagan from selling chemical warfare agents and military equipment to Saddam Hussein, and why? Because Saddam 'allegedly' gassed a few Kurds in his own country. Mark my words. All of this talk of Saddam Hussein being a 'war criminal' or 'committing crimes against humanity' is the same old thing. LIBERAL HATE SPEECH! And speaking of poison gas . . . I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS AND GAS THEM."
Rush Limbaugh, Nov. 3, 1988

Nickdfresh
03-03-2006, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
"And now the liberals want to stop President Reagan from selling chemical warfare agents and military equipment to Saddam Hussein, and why? Because Saddam 'allegedly' gassed a few Kurds in his own country. Mark my words. All of this talk of Saddam Hussein being a 'war criminal' or 'committing crimes against humanity' is the same old thing. LIBERAL HATE SPEECH! And speaking of poison gas . . . I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS AND GAS THEM."

Yeah, RUSH is a complete hypocritical douche bag that does a 180-degree turn whenever it suits him...

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Every person I've ever known in life has done 180's to suit their situations.

kentuckyklira
03-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Every person I've ever known in life has done 180's to suit their situations. Warham´s version of 180°

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/doubleohfive/head_up_ass.jpg

Nitro Express
03-03-2006, 03:26 PM

Too bad nobody gasses that Oxycodin addicted fat ass!

Nitro Express
03-03-2006, 03:28 PM
I've decided I hate both far right and far left assholes. We should make them fight to the death and charge admission and sell the reality TV rights.

FORD
03-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I've decided I hate both far right and far left assholes. We should make them fight to the death and charge admission and sell the reality TV rights.

Sure.... I'll take on Mush ;)

Unchainme
03-03-2006, 03:33 PM

auctually He didn't say that, It was auctually a quote made up by The boondocks If you've ever seen or read The Cartoon.

But......He did say That "Kurt Cobain was a Waste of A Human Being" Which is the quote that really got me to not like him. Of course in all irony the local NeoCon station uses Smells like Teen Spirit in His Promos for his show LMMFAO.

Unchainme
03-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I auctually wanna see Air America and EIB merge. Make it a Debate Network. You could have something like a Rush Limbaugh Vs. Al Franken for 3 hours. And then Jerry Springer Vs. Sean Hannity for like 3, And Then Finally Mark Levin Vs. Mike Malloy for like 2. I'd love to see it.

Warham
03-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Please, EIB destroys AA's ratings and always will. No need for Limbaugh to lower himself.

ODShowtime
03-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Please, EIB destroys AA's ratings and always will. No need for Limbaugh to lower himself.

How much lower can the guy go after being disgraced as a spectacularly hypocritical drug addict?

Why anyone would waste their brain cells listening to him is beyond me.

Warham
03-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
How much lower can the guy go after being disgraced as a spectacularly hypocritical drug addict?

Alot of things are beyond you, but that's besides the point. ;)

blueturk
03-03-2006, 06:17 PM

Hypocrisy is a requirement for being a good sheep.

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question." —George W. Bush, in response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

Warham
03-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Hypocrisy is a requirement for being a good sheep.

:rolleyes:

Any other profound statements you'd like to make, Mr. Fencesitter?

FORD
03-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Even without the drugs, Mush has become a parody of himself.

His whole act was based on the illusion of Democrats being in power and the "oppressed conservatives" needing a voice. As I said it was in illusion, as the Democrats never had control of everything.

But now THEY control everything. The White House. The Congress. The Courts. The Media.

Mush has got nothing left to bitch about. So instead he bitches about the fact that he HAS nothing to bitch about. If the guy had any integrity, he'd bitch about the corruption in his own party, because in the long run, these bastards WILL destroy the Republican party through their greed and arrogance.

jhale667
03-03-2006, 06:22 PM

But he DOES have ya there, War...;)

The dude is completely full of it...I used to listen to him when I needed a good laugh....

Plus, you know how much of that shit you have to take before it impairs your hearing?!?

"Zero tolerance for drug addicts...except ME of course....I have a 'Chemical Dependency'...." :D

blueturk
:rolleyes:

Any other profound statements you'd like to make, Mr. Fencesitter?

Sorry, I couldn't come with something as profound as "Alot of things are beyond you, but that's besides the point".:rolleyes:

Warham
The media is hardly controlled by Republicans. If they are, they aren't doing a good job, especially the NY and LA Times.

Warham
03-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Sorry, I couldn't come with something as profound as "Alot of things are beyond you, but that's besides the point".:rolleyes:

You seem to have Republicans down pat. I'd like to read your other profound views on us.

jhale667
03-03-2006, 06:25 PM
The media is hardly controlled by Republicans. If they are, they aren't doing a good job, especially the NY and LA Times.

What, so they're only missing two Monopoly pieces....? ;)

Warham
03-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
What, so they're only missing two Monopoly pieces....? ;)

You mean Park Place and Boardwalk?

jhale667
03-03-2006, 06:26 PM
LMAO :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 07:03 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED.

jhale667
03-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Payback for what, exactly? Tolerance?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 08:38 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

FORD
03-03-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm serving goddamn notice right fucking now. When I see two different IP's in two different goddamn states in the same hour, it's obvious that this is one of those "group project" trolls.

NOT IN THIS FUCKING FORUM.

Keep that shit in the playpen with your fucking fairy tales about gay assed panthers and all that moronic crap.

And if any moderators know who this fucking troll is, you better speak the fuck up.

I don't need to deal with this fucking kindergarten crap right now.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 08:58 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE FRONT LINE, TROLL!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 09:11 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

Warham
03-03-2006, 10:48 PM
I have no idea...

kentuckyklira
03-04-2006, 06:51 AM

Why anyone would waste their brain cells listening to him is beyond me. Where there´s nothing to waste............................................. ................

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 10:29 AM

Yeah, there's not enough fake newz™ and Orwellian story selection to distract the SHEEP base yet (like on FOX).

Nitro Express
03-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I would like to shove Al Franken up Rush Limbaugh's ass and then paint Sammy Hagar with Al's shit covered hair.