PDA

View Full Version : An educational Tuesday experience for you Busheep

FORD
03-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Mike Malloy is in for Randi Rhodes today.

Listen, and hear the truth.

And learn something :cool:

Warham
03-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Who's listening?

Nobody, besides you!

:)

Unchainme
03-03-2006, 03:26 PM
http://www.radiofreeohio.org/main.html

Hmmmm At 7 in my Area? I'll have to check him out, If I'm not busy tonight.

http://www.640whlo.com/main.html

LMMFAO It appears that the local Neocon Station is run by the same company. They even used the same pic for the iraq news story.

Roy Munson
03-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Mike Malloy is in for Randi Rhodes today.

Listen, and hear the truth.

And learn something :cool:

Your obsession with this guy is almost homoerotic.

On second thought...:rolleyes:

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Your obsession with this guy is almost homoerotic.

On second thought...:rolleyes:

Nothing "homoerotic" about it.

Just great to hear a guy on the radio who's not afraid to speak the truth. If we had a few more of them, and in the print & TV media as well, we might get people to wake the fuck up in this country.

Warham
03-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Does he speak the same 'truth' that comes out the DNC press office?

Roy Munson
03-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Nothing "homoerotic" about it.

Just great to hear a guy on the radio who's not afraid to speak the truth. If we had a few more of them, and in the print & TV media as well, we might get people to wake the fuck up in this country.

In all fairness, I haven't heard him before so I will reserve judgement until then.

I'm assuming he is left of the "dial?"

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:06 PM
In all fairness, I haven't heard him before so I will reserve judgement until then.

Yes, he's a true Liberal.

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Does he speak the same 'truth' that comes out the DNC press office?

No, he hates the current party "establishment" even more than I do.

Warham
03-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Yes, he's a true Liberal.

He's from Vermont. I knew it!

Warham
03-03-2006, 04:08 PM
No, he hates the current party "establishment" even more than I do.

So he has a distaste for Howard Dean then?

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:09 PM
So he has a distaste for Howard Dean then?

He's had disagreements with Dean at times.

Nobody's perfect.

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:10 PM
He's from Vermont. I knew it!

Actually he's from Ohio. Now living in (and broadcasting from) Georgia.

Unchainme
03-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
http://www.radiofreeohio.org/main.html

Hmmmm At 7 in my Area? I'll have to check him out, If I'm not busy tonight.

http://www.640whlo.com/main.html

LMMFAO It appears that the local Neocon Station is run by the same company. They even used the same pic for the iraq news story.

Did anyone notice that they're both run By Fear Channel? LMMFAO.

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Did anyone notice that they're both run By Fear Channel? LMMFAO.

Isn't EVERY radio station in Ohio run by Fear Channel?

Warham
03-03-2006, 04:17 PM
He's had disagreements with Dean at times.

Nobody's perfect.

Well, we know Dean's not, but I'm talking about Malloy.

Unchainme
03-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Isn't EVERY radio station in Ohio run by Fear Channel?

Yup, I just find it funny that they would support a liberal Network.

http://www.clearchannel.com/Radio/StationSearch.aspx?RadioSearch=Ohio

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 04:21 PM

He's definately worth a good laugh...

Check it out...

Warham
03-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Everybody on Air America is into broadcasting good comedy, but that's not their intent.

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Talk radio should be entertaining. Hell, even Mush used to be entertaining, until the hillbilly heroin zapped his brain and he started spouting pure obsessive hatred.

Malloy entertains AND tells the truth. Nothing wrong with that.

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 04:53 PM
No, Al Franken is NOT funny...

Neither is that slut Randi Rhodes...

And neither is Ed Schultz...

He sounds a drunk Sylvester The Cat with marbles in his mouth...

Springer is pretty good, though...

FORD
03-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Franken SHOULD be funny. The man's a fucking comedy writer. But he just doesn't use it on the show.

His show's been 100 times better this week - with Sam Seder hosting.

Ed Schultz is a Limbaugh wannabe and a DLC hack. And he's not on Air America, though a lot of the affiliate stations carry him, especially the Clear Channel ones. His show is also better this week, since he's gone.

Why the fuck are all the radio hosts off this week anyway? Is there some holiday I haven't heard of?

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Mardi Gras

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Ed Schultz is a Limbaugh wannabe and a DLC hack. And he's not on Air America, though a lot of the affiliate stations carry him, especially the Clear Channel ones.

Well, the times I heard him, he shure said "Air America" as if he was part of it...

And this (http://www.950airamerica.com/) doesn't support your claim...

Warham
03-03-2006, 05:26 PM
These guys wish they were Limbaugh.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 05:28 PM
These guys wish they were Limbaugh.

HA!!! I wish I was Limbaugh's PHARMACIST!!!

FORD
03-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Well, the times I heard him, he shure said "Air America" as if he was part of it...

And this (http://www.950airamerica.com/) doesn't support your claim...

It certainly does if you read the right part of the web site. (http://www.airamericaminnesota.com/pages/faq.php)

Schultz is syndicated by something called the Jones network. Possibly Stephanie Miller could be as well, since she is also not on Air America.

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Further research led me to find that Shultz has been purposely distancing himself from Air Anonymous...

I wonder why...

FORD
03-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Further research led me to find that Shultz has been purposely distancing himself from Air Anonymous...

I wonder why...

Because he's a Republican in Democrat clothing DLC shithead infiltrator?

Warham
03-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Stephanie Miller?

Does anybody actually listen to that bitch?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 06:41 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Dude, that's sick...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 06:48 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

Keeyth
03-03-2006, 06:52 PM
LMAO! Warham's avatar looks like Reagan has a Hitler mustache...

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Got Hitler on the brain, Keeyth?

Keeyth
03-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Got Hitler on the brain, Keeyth?

No, but we've got him in office. Wake up and you'll see that.

Warham
03-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
No, but we've got him in office. Wake up and you'll see that.

Sure, Keeyth.

When 2008 comes around and he leaves office, will he still be Hitler?

FORD
03-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Sure, Keeyth.

When 2008 comes around and he leaves office, will he still be Hitler?

If he doesn't, I hope that ends all doubt :(

Warham
03-03-2006, 08:37 PM

:rolleyes:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 08:45 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

FORD
03-03-2006, 10:14 PM

So, you are telling me, that if Junior is still in the White House on January 20, 2009, and he refuses to leave, that you don't have any problems with that?

Remember, he didn't get in to the office by the normal Constitutional process. What makes you think he's planning to leave as the Constitution dictates.

Ooops, that might be the wrong word.

Warham
03-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Bush will leave the White House exactly on January 20, 2009. That's what I'm telling you.

He got into the office by Constitutional process.

You have to remember, FORD, that the Florida Supreme Court violated their own state laws when they ruled in favor of endless recounts to try and get Gore over the top.

Roy Munson
03-03-2006, 11:58 PM
I would like to tell you fella's all about "Fast" Eddie Schultz. This is going to be a doozy so kick back and grab a bag of popcorn...or, if you're Nickdfresh, stroke your partners' cack.

First, let's give a little background. I live about 70 miles from the worst/greatest fucking place on the entire earth: Fargo, ND. This is the place that "Fast" Eddie likes to claim he's from. That is pure fucking rubbish and an insult to Fargoans. Eddie is from Virginia and moved to Moorhead(that's the Minnesota border city across from Fargo for all of you geographically-challenged 7th-grade dropouts...re-Hardhomo69) sometime in the 70's to play quarterback for Moorhead State University, my alma mater.

After breaking all sorts of MSU passing records "Fast" Eddie got into local journalism. After some years of paying his dues being a local sports reporter he landed the "coveted" gig of "Sports Anchor" for WDAY-News Center 6, a position which he held for many years. Later on, in the early 90's, he signed on with WDAY radio for a morning show in which he would be able to discuss current events, politics, etc. This was right up his alley as he was a STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE! He loved to make fun of Liberals every chance he could get. This guy preached the hard right line EVERY FUCKING DAY LIKE CLOCKWORK(8-10:30am central time).

As the 90's marched on his show becamse popular with conservative folk in the Fargo/Moorhead area. Yours truly would even tune in most every day. He was right ahead of Rush Limbaugh and relished the fact that he was. He LOVED RUSH...I mean...HE OBSESSED ABOUT HIM. Pat Buchanan, too. I've never heard so much venom from a talk show host about Bill Clinton either. All of this is true and I have tapes to prove it: I am a radio fanatic along with my uncle and we have 1000's of hours of cool and obscure radio but I digress. I just need to figure out how to get analog audio from my cassettes to a digital format such as my computer. After I figure that out and with a little time I would like to make a "Best Of Fast Eddie Schultz - The Most Phony Liberal Host in America" CD!

Anyhow, at the very tail of the late 90's "Fast" Eddie had been PUSHING as hard as he could behind the scenes for a nationally syndicated radio show. HE WANTED SO BAD TO BE RIGHT THERE WITH HIS IDOL - RUSH LIMBAUGH. The problem was that the conservative radio national market was pretty full. Poor Eddie, nobody wanted to give him his big break. However, eventually someone came to him with an offer. The DNC and its affiliates were mounting a campaign to break some LIBERAL national talk shows to a wide market. The money offered was pretty substantial. "Fast" Eddie, never one to pass up cash, or so some of my aquaintences who know him say, signed on immediately for his chance at stardom! You might say he sold his soul to the devil? LOL

The problem was that "Fast" Eddie was a STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE! What to do? What to do? What to MOTHER-FUCKING DO? Well, how about waking up one day and deciding you're going to be a fucking liberal!!! Yay!! Money! Money! Money! What an absolute fucking genius. I mean really, the guy figured out to get what he had always wanted and all he had to do was PRETEND HE WAS A LIBERAL!! How hard could that be?

"Fast" Eddie is the BIGGEST PHONY IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT MEDIUM WE CALL FREE-RADIO. He has fooled everyone and is laughing all the way to the bank. Good for him. It's all those stupid liberal people out there tuning in everyday that I'm worried about.

I just got done listening to a tape from January of 1995 where "Fast" Eddie was going ballistic about the need for a "strong military" and mentioning how the Middle East was becoming a problem that needed to dealt with. Classic stuff. I can't wait to listen to more and laugh my ass off!

And now you know the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest of the story.

GOOD DAY!

FORD
03-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Thanks for that Roy! I knew that motherfucker was a phony all along. Just like the DLC that he works for.

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Thanks for that Roy! I knew that motherfucker was a phony all along. Just like the DLC that he works for.

Anytime. You're smarter than I thought...you already had him figured out didn't you?

He's a flat-out phony and a pure asshole to boot.

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Damn, I've got stuff where he is about to cum right in his pants about the Contract With America. You would flip!

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 12:07 AM
I just need to figure out how to get analog audio from my cassettes to a digital format such as my computer.

With this (http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=14000&nav=1)...

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:16 AM
With this (http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=14000&nav=1)...

Thanks for that but isn't there a cheaper way I can go? I don't want to sound like a cheap-ass but I thought my buddy told me it wouldn't be too difficult...i.e., costly.

All I should need is some sort of D/A converter, right?

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Creative makes one for as low as $39, but it's only 16 bit...

It works though, I had one...

You'll soon upgrade though and end up spending an extra 40 bucks in the long run...

FORD
03-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Cheap way would be a "Y" cable that goes from your tape deck's output into the "line in" or "mic" inputs of your existing sound card.

If you don't have one of those, you can probably get one for under $10 at Target or any electronics store.

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 12:21 AM
That sounds like crap...

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 12:25 AM

Actually, I don't think BUSH can want to get out of office fast enough at this point...

Or at least, 2008 can't come soon enough for him...

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 12:28 AM
I would like to tell you fella's all about "Fast" Eddie Schultz. This is going to be a doozy so kick back and grab a bag of popcorn...or, if you're Nickdfresh, stroke your partners' cack.

First, let's give a little background. I live about 70 miles from the worst/greatest fucking place on the entire earth: Fargo, ND...

Dude, I couldn't bother to read your little Opus. Is this about your first gay experience BoyToyRoy?

You seem hot for me...

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
can't come soon enough for him...

Sounds like your boyfriend talking about you or you talking about your boyfriend. Which is it?

:D

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Dude, I couldn't read your little Opus. Is this about your first gay experience BoyToyRoy?

I knew you couldn't read so I'm not surprised.

Sorry I didn't iunclude any pictures with this one.

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Cheap way would be a "Y" cable that goes from your tape deck's output into the "line in" or "mic" inputs of your existing sound card.

If you don't have one of those, you can probably get one for under $10 at Target or any electronics store.

I thought about that but my question is...is there already an digital/anolog converter built into my existing soundcard? Doing the Y thing...doesn't the anolog signal still have to be processed into a digital one? Stupid questions, I know.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Sounds like your boyfriend talking about you or you talking about your boyfriend. Which is it?

:D

I said "come" Yag Yor, not cum, settle down...

I know you you're into the whole macho cowboy thing...

Nice that you have elaborate fantasies about me though. I'm flattered, really.:)

FORD
03-04-2006, 12:33 AM
That sounds like crap...

It is, but he wanted the cheap solution.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 12:33 AM
I knew you couldn't read so I'm not surprised.

Sorry I didn't iunclude any pictures with this one.

Well, next time "iunclude" pictures, because your prose sucks harder than your wife when your not home...:)

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Closed captioned for the thinking impaired:

Nick

http://www.readexiled.com/edschultz1.jpg
This is the phoniest radio talk show host in the entire world.

Phony: not real; fake.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 12:37 AM
I thought about that but my question is...is there already an digital/anolog converter built into my existing soundcard? Doing the Y thing...doesn't the anolog signal still have to be processed into a digital one? Stupid questions, I know.

A WAV file is a digital equivalent of analog tape...

It doesn't matter really.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Closed captioned for the thinking impaired:

Nick

http://www.readexiled.com/edschultz1.jpg
This is the phoniest radio talk show host in the entire world.

Phony: not real; fake.

Um what? Huh? I'm so cuntfused!

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:38 AM
btw...Did you guys know that Eddie is an avid hunter and ONCE SHOT HIS OWN DOG ON ACCIDENT!!!!

I'm not sure he and Dick Cheney have been hunting together.

FORD
03-04-2006, 12:39 AM

The sound card IS a digital/analog converter. Anything you plug into the card, either incoming or out (headphones, speakers) is going to be an analog device. All you need, besides a cable and the soundcard, is the software to record the files digitally on your hard drive. The built in Windows sound recorder will do it, but it's pretty simple. Something like Adobe Audition or Cool Edit Pro would give you more options in editing, equalizing or any other adjustments you wanted to make to the recordings

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:39 AM
A WAV file is a digital equivalent of analog tape...

It doesn't matter really.

Ok. Thank you.

Roy Munson
03-04-2006, 12:40 AM
The sound card IS a digital/analog converter. Anything you plug into the card, either incoming or out (headphones, speakers) is going to be an analog device. All you need, besides a cable and the soundcard, is the software to record the files digitally on your hard drive. The built in Windows sound recorder will do it, but it's pretty simple. Something like Adobe Audition or Cool Edit Pro would give you more options in editing, equalizing or any other adjustments you wanted to make to the recordings

Ok, cool! I'll try to get some audio clips up in the next few weeks. I'm busy as fuck right now.

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 12:51 AM
That's correct, but a computer's regular sound card is usually 12 bit, but that certainly is acceptable for talk radio conversion...

I can't tell the difference between 16 and 24 bit, but 12 is noticable...

Just make sure not to overload the input, and if your play control has line in, mute the mic input...

thome
03-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Im reff to post# 22.... Al Franken is a comedy writer but his comedy
has never been funny to me maybe my op was ruined by his guy in the
mirror st n live jizz fest but whata hack.Now he is a bitter bicthfest
on the Radio even if his word is god he is no good at radio either (blech)
The same thing happend to me about Goat boy the rock and roll
funny guy He is a much beter musician and should stick to that
he can rock.

Adam Sandler also, when does his 15 min end and Radio begin.

Before you jump on the DLR comparisons Dave was Great at what he did and the Radio is a good side line .

Roth On Muthas!

thome
03-04-2006, 01:09 AM
btw...Did you guys know that Eddie is an avid hunter and ONCE SHOT HIS OWN DOG ON ACCIDENT!!!!

I'm not sure he and Dick Cheney have been hunting together.

You Bastad I was just starting to relax..I will ,am, Why I oughta.. but ,Grrrrrrrr

FORD
03-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Great news! Mike Malloy is in for Randi Rhodes on Monday and Tuesday this week!

3-7 Eastern 12-4 Pacific
Live on the Internet stream at www.airamericaradio.com or on XM 167

Or check your local Air America affiliate station for times.

Listen and learn something :cool:

Warham
03-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Are you Malloy's payroll?

Roy Munson
03-06-2006, 05:32 PM

Not exactly...:D

FORD
03-06-2006, 05:34 PM

Not at all. I just happen to think he's the best thing to ever happen to talk radio, and when he's on in daylight hours, there's arguably a much wider audience who can benefit from listening to him.

ELVIS
03-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Benefit in what way ??

FORD
03-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Benefit in what way ??

Benefit from hearing someone who's not afraid to speak the truth about the BCE and what they have done to this country.

Warham
03-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Has Malloy used the term 'BCE'?

ELVIS
03-06-2006, 05:48 PM
I've heard him, hever mentioned any BCE...

He's a comedian...

FORD
03-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Has Malloy used the term 'BCE'?

No, actually he calls them "The Bush Crime Family".

It's a good name for them, but I'll stick with my own creation. :cool:

Warham
03-06-2006, 05:55 PM
He's a comedian?

Is he a Jon Stewart type? Or is he more like that prick, Bill Mahr?

ELVIS
03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
You could say that...

ELVIS
03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Both...

FORD
03-06-2006, 08:03 PM
He's not a comedian. He's completely serious about the shit that's going on in this country. You have to be entertaining to hold an audience, of course (Which is where Al Franken fails) but Malloy's show isn't usually what I would call comedy. (Aside from the occasional message from Laura "Pickles" Bush)

ELVIS
03-06-2006, 08:16 PM
I would...

FORD
03-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Bump for truth and freedom :)

Warham
03-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I hear Air America is losing their New York affiliate because they can't pay their bills. They actually have to PAY their affiliates to carry their programming. lol

Say goodnight, Gracie!

FORD
03-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Rumors and hearsay.

It's also good to keep in mind that Air America does not own any of it's affiliates.

So if the network loses an affiliate, as in what happenned in Phoenix, it's because right wing fascist pigs forced a buyout of the affiliate station. It has nothing to do with the solvency of Air America, and it has nothing to do with the ratings in that market. It was a simple matter of fascists wanting to silence a message that dissents from the other 95% of the media sucking Bush's dick.

Warham
03-07-2006, 04:10 PM
No, it has to do with the fact that nobody wants to listen to Al Franken and all their other boring hosts.

People don't want to listen to the radio and hear how our country sucks every day during their drive to work and their drive home.

Air America had to pay their NY affiliate something like $2 million to put their on their station. Do you think Limbaugh pays anybody to put him on? That must be why he clears $25 million a year.

Warham
03-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Air America May Lose N.Y. Flagship Station

Chuck Taylor, Billboard Radio Monitor, and Katy Bachman

MARCH 07, 2006 -

Air America Radio found itself on the defensive this week following reports in both the New York Post and New York Daily News Tuesday (March 7) implying that the liberal talk network was about to lose its New York flagship station, WLIB-AM. Air America's lease with ICBC Holdings for WLIB expires at the end of the month.

Among the contenders said to be bidding for WLIB include Radio One -- which recently launched an African-American Talk network featuring Rev. Al Sharpton -- and P1, a syndication company run by former Clear Channel executive Randy Michaels that syndicates left-of-center Talker Ed Schultz.

For Air America, losing distribution in New York would represent a serious setback to the progress it has made since its launch two years. Finding new clearances on major signals in New York would be difficult, if not impossible.

Air America declined to comment on any potential negotiations for the station's lease, but reaffirmed in a statement its intent to remain in New York. "It is business as usual at Air America Radio. We will not, nor have we ever discussed, our confidential negotiations with third-party companies, investors or others in a public forum. We have no plans of leaving the New York City airwaves and plan to be on in New York for many years to come."

Danny Goldberg, CEO of Air America Radio, responded late Tuesday morning to the reports, suggesting that the accusations may have been politically motivated.

"It is vital, when analyzing chatter about Air America to consider the source," Goldberg said. "In almost all cases, the people who say bad things about our company's business are conservative ideologues who have a particular interest in damaging Air America, for one reason and one reason only: the political opinions expressed by our on air talent. Bill O'Reilly alone has mentioned Air America on 37 separate occasions since our programming went on the air. Al Franken has offered to debate O'Reilly in any number of forums including on The O'Reilly Factor, and O'Reilly has declined."

FORD
03-07-2006, 04:21 PM
No, it has to do with the fact that nobody wants to listen to Al Franken and all their other boring hosts.

Hell, I don't want to listen to Al Franken. But that's one show. Randi Rhodes, the Majority Report, and Mike Malloy kick ass.

People don't want to listen to the radio and hear how our country sucks every day during their drive to work and their drive home.

Wasn't that exactly Limbaugh's message in the 90's? :confused:

Air America had to pay their NY affiliate something like $2 million to put their on their station. Do you think Limbaugh pays anybody to put him on? That must be why he clears $25 million a year.

How about comparing where Limpdick was at in about 1990? That would be more realistic. You can't compare a 2 year startup company to someone who's had 2 decades to find an audience.

Warham
03-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Limbaugh was entertaining in 1990. These guys aren't.

I like this sample of Air America radio I found on a blog out there:

Caller: "Bush stinks"

Host: "yeah, Bush stinks, next caller"

Caller: "Bush stinks"

Host:"yeah, thanks for calling."

Seems about right.

FORD
03-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Limbaugh was entertaining in 1990. These guys aren't.

I like this sample of Mush Limpdick radio I found on a blog out there:

Caller: "Clinton stinks"

Host: "yeah, Clinton stinks, next caller"

Caller: "Clinton stinks"

Host:"yeah, thanks for calling."

Seems about right.

Warham
03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
The thing is, Rush was still entertaining after 2000.

Air America's only card they have to play is that Bush sucks. When Bush leaves office, the fun's over.

FORD
03-07-2006, 05:06 PM

Air America's only card they have to play is that Bush sucks. When Bush leaves office, the fun's over.

Not unless we get both houses of Congress back this year, and then somehow get some form of media balance in the next two years. Liberal/Progressive talk radio is a neccessary market. It's practically criminal that it took as long as it did to get it on the air. Because, despite the Busheep rhetoric, it IS viable, profitable programming. Even Fear Channel thinks so, as they own a number of affiliates.

Warham
03-07-2006, 05:21 PM
lol

both houses of Congress.

lmao!

Roy Munson
03-07-2006, 05:26 PM
lol

both houses of Congress.

lmao!

No shit. I am gasping for air here...

That was an instant classic.

Warham
03-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Now you know why I can't leave, Roy.

It's imperative to be able to counter these liberals and their outlandish statements. :)

Keeyth
03-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Outlandish? The only thing outlandish is that the statement is true.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 10:32 PM

You think it ends with Chimpy shuffling off to Crawford?

We've only scratched the surface of how many Cunningham/DeLay/Libbys there still are to find.

You may not recover until 2012

You guys can't be trusted with MONEY, MILITARY, or INFORMATION

funny, huh?

:cool:

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You think it ends with Chimpy shuffling off to Crawford?

We've only scratched the surface of how many Cunningham/DeLay/Libbys there still are to find.

You may not recover until 2012

You guys can't be trusted with MONEY, MILITARY, or INFORMATION

funny, huh?

:cool:

I think the Dems are going to run into a brick wall again when Hillary wins the '08 nomination.

FORD
03-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I think the Dems are going to run into a brick wall again when Hillary wins the '08 nomination.

Ain't gonna happen.

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Nobody running against her has a chance. At least not anybody that we know about already that might run: Gore, Kerry, Kucinich, Sharpton, Clarke.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 10:49 PM

The latest word is that she may not want to run, at least not as President...

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:52 PM
The latest word is that she may not want to run, at least not as President...

Maybe Bubba's got something to do with that.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 10:55 PM
I kind of hope so...

Maybe he'll run for mayor of NYC?

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm thinking he might want to be the Secretary General of the UN, replacing the corrupt and ineffective Kofi Annan.

'No, no, no.'

FORD
03-07-2006, 11:04 PM
I'd like to see that, if only to see him dropkick John Bolton and the ferret on his face out the window onto the streets of NYC below **THUD**

Warham
03-07-2006, 11:08 PM
John Bolton's kickin' ass and taking names around there right now. That place needs cleaned up. Too many dictators and thugs running the show.

FORD
03-08-2006, 12:47 AM
John Bolton's kickin' ass and taking names around there right now. That place needs cleaned up. Too many dictators and thugs running the show.

http://static.flickr.com/33/57889020_ebf1e78671_o.jpg
Gangsters and thugs
Dictators and hoods
Some of my friends sell oil
some of my friends sell drugs

Warham
03-08-2006, 06:42 AM
hehe

George da gangsta

DrMaddVibe
03-08-2006, 07:03 AM

They'll be off the air before that!:D

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:10 AM
http://static.flickr.com/33/57889020_ebf1e78671_o.jpg
Gangsters and thugs
Dictators and hoods
Some of my friends sell oil
some of my friends sell drugs

LOL...

but...

50 Cent is a Bush supporter.

Jerry Falwell
03-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Not unless we get both houses of Congress back this year, and then somehow get some form of media balance in the next two years. Liberal/Progressive talk radio is a neccessary market. It's practically criminal that it took as long as it did to get it on the air. Because, despite the Busheep rhetoric, it IS viable, profitable programming. Even Fear Channel thinks so, as they own a number of affiliates.

I know I haven't posted much in this forum lately (New baby boy to deal with), but it's sure good to see Ford is as crazy as ever.

Since when does the media have a bias that negatively affects the left? With the exception of Fox who seems to lean a little right.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 03:33 PM
FOX leans "a little to the right?" **Snickers**:D

Congratulation on the new kid though...

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah, FOX leans as much as the right as CBS does to the left.

FORD
03-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah, FOX leans as much as the right as CBS does to the left.

Really now?

And who exactly would be the CBS equivalents of:

Bill O'Reilly

Sean Hannity

Shit Hume

Anndrew Coulter

The CBS news "anchor" is the brother of the BCE ambassador to Japan. Liberal?? I don't think so.

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Please, FORD, do you need me to go on?

None of those people you've listed have embarrassed themselves as much as Dan Rather did. Mary Mapes too, for that matter.

'You know, those documents are fakes, but I believe the story is true!'

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 04:02 PM
CBS may have had a bit of a liberal bent. But it's nowhere near FOX's blatant agenda of story selection, and right wing pols...

I mean, I like the poon' selection as much as the next guy, but Jesus, every chick's a complete bimbo, and most of the males are complete right wing sycophants...

Warham
03-08-2006, 04:07 PM
You forgot about the blantant left-leaning CBS Bush Job Approval poll that came out last week, where they polled 40% Democrats, 25% Republicans and 35% independents.

It was complete horseshit.

FORD
03-08-2006, 04:24 PM
You forgot about the blantant left-leaning CBS Bush Job Approval poll that came out last week, where they polled 40% Democrats, 25% Republicans and 35% independents.

Even the FAUX poll from last week had Dumbass's approval rating at around 35%.

The numbers are real. Republicans are jumping ship on the SS Chimptanic.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 04:28 PM

The numbers are real. Republicans are jumping ship on the SS Chimptanic.

Ok, that was funny. LOL

Warham
03-08-2006, 04:28 PM
It's right around 40%. Has been for six months.

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Please, FORD, do you need me to go on?

None of those people you've listed have embarrassed themselves as much as Dan Rather did. Mary Mapes too, for that matter.

'You know, those documents are fakes, but I believe the story is true!'

The story is true, but you're too brainwashed to want to explore that.

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 04:52 PM

First off, is that acceptable to you? Second, are you saying nothing has happened in the last six months that would drive that number downward? Why are you trying to defend this loser, when the numbers speak for themselves? Oh, that's right... ...you're delusional.

Warham
03-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Keeyth, you like to dream up stuff that I never said, or is that just your act here?

Warham
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
The story is true, but you're too brainwashed to want to explore that.

This coming from a guy who believes that 9/11 was a BCE conspiracy...

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Keeyth, you like to dream up stuff that I never said, or is that just your act here?

And I quote Warham:

"You forgot about the blantant left-leaning CBS Bush Job Approval poll that came out last week, where they polled 40% Democrats, 25% Republicans and 35% independents.

It was complete horseshit."

Sounds like you're defending him to me.

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 05:30 PM
This coming from a guy who believes that 9/11 was a BCE conspiracy...

Yeah? Well back in the 40's noone would believe the President knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened either.

History will shake this out and you'll see.

The signs are all there, but you're to brainwashed by your "patriotic, stand-by-the-President-no-matter-what, good ol' boy" mentality to see it.

Time is on my side. :cool:

Warham
03-08-2006, 05:34 PM
And I quote Warham:

"You forgot about the blantant left-leaning CBS Bush Job Approval poll that came out last week, where they polled 40% Democrats, 25% Republicans and 35% independents.

It was complete horseshit."

Sounds like you're defending him to me.

No, I'm calling CBS for being blatantly one-sided in their polling.

Where in there did I defend Bush?

Warham
03-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah? Well back in the 40's noone would believe the President knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened either.

The signs are all there, but you're to brainwashed by your "patriotic, stand-by-the-President-no-matter-what, good ol' boy" mentality to see it.

Ask Nick, who thinks Bush is worthless, what he thinks of your theories.

History shook FDR as one of the five greatest presidents ever. I don't think he's hurtin' too much.

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 05:43 PM

History shook FDR as one of the five greatest presidents ever. I don't think he's hurtin' too much.

Nick has his theories, and I have mine. I can respect that. I don't really care what anyone thinks of my theories, they are what they are and no one has proven they are wrong. In fact, there are only more unanswered questions than before.

FDR may have been a great president, which is why many may be willing to look the other way on Pearl Harbor, but I think in truth it's just because the truth didn't come out until after his death, and not much can be done to a dead man, and it's not fair when he can't defend himself.

There is NO danger of anyone ever saying Bush was a great president, past, present OR future. See how that shakes out.

Warham
03-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Probably not, but then, Bush isn't my favorite President.

FORD
03-08-2006, 05:55 PM

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/aeppli/Cool/TIOMS.jpg

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 06:21 PM
http://mypage.bluewin.ch/aeppli/Cool/TIOMS.jpg

Exactly.;)

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Probably not, but then, Bush isn't my favorite President.

Yeah, well I think it's funny how lately, ever since the (to quote FORD) "Chimptanic" has begun to sink, you and BBB have both changed your avatars to Reagan.

The underliying message is all too clear.

Why don't you just come out publically and admit you've been backing a loser and a criminal? It will make you feel better.:p

Warham
03-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Keeyth, you wouldn't know an underlying message if it smacked you upside the head.

The reason I switched to Reagan was because of a thread where Nick, FORD and I were discussing who was better, Clinton or Reagan. Brian switched because he thought it might piss off the libs here. It's a Reagan Revolution!

You sure are thick, aren't ya?

Keeyth
03-08-2006, 06:29 PM

You sure are thick, aren't ya?

That's what your girlfriend said as she tried to swallow me. The rest just sounded like "mrfff, glluuff, gllaarrgghh.." but I think she was talking bad about you...:p

Warham
03-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Couldn't think of anything worthwhile to say?

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 08:35 PM

Nobody believes that FDR knew Pearl Harbor was coming either...

That's more selectively culled conspiracy horseshit...

This is going to become a Dec. 7, 1941 fight thread now...:(

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 08:42 PM

No, I think he's less than worthless.

I think he's proactively self-destructive, but purely unintentionally...:)

There is no way that FDR knew an attack at PH was coming...

They, he and the high command that is, knew the Japs were about to attack, but they never dreamed it would be at the center of US Naval power, out or arrogance and racism alone... This theory makes even far less sense that the 9/11 cluster fuck... They were quite aware of Japanese hostilities, but FDR and Marshall never had a clue that the Japanese has such balls and cunning as to hit a heavily defended US base so far away from Japan. The only conspiracy is how the Navy and Army unjustly pinned all of the blame of the commanding Admiral and General...

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM

Yeah, that's why Chimpy's numbers are in the shitter......

Because of bad CBS polling :rolleyes:

LMMFAO

jeesus h

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 09:32 PM

. Brian switched because he thought it might piss off the libs here.

Fucking horsehit :D

Bri is waaay too bright to think we'd be "pissed off" over an avatar, especially one of the guy who brought us Iran/Contra

LMMFAO

But it's cute you 2 share an avatar.

It's like you're going steady ;)

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 09:34 PM

Woo Hoo !!!

:lol:

Warham
03-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Woo Hoo !!!

:lol:

hey, I didn't say I was happy about it. I'm just trying to correct fallacies around here.

The latest ABC poll has him at 40%, not 35%.

Warham
03-09-2006, 06:42 AM
Yeah, that's why Chimpy's numbers are in the shitter......

Because of bad CBS polling :rolleyes:

LMMFAO

jeesus h

Were were talking about media spin, not why Bush's numbers are low.