PDA

View Full Version : These 10 Senators are NOT traitors against the United States Constitution

FORD
03-03-2006, 06:47 PM
These 10 NAY votes were against the renewal of the fascist "Patriot Act".

Akaka (D-HI)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Byrd (D-WV)
Feingold (D-WI)
Harkin (D-IA)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Murray (D-WA)
Wyden (D-OR)

Well, at least ONE of my senators got this one right.

How about yours?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 06:51 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

jhale667
03-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Nadler is up front and direct in letting the country know that he is NOT a patriot

The patriot act has NOTHING to do with 'patriotism'....dumbass.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-03-2006, 08:43 PM
TROLL SHIT REMOVED

Warham
03-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Robert 'Sheets' Byrd is one of your idols, FORD?

FORD
03-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Robert 'Sheets' Byrd is one of your idols, FORD?

Aside from confirming the last fascist judge to the Extreme Court, Byrd has opposed much of the BCE's fascist agenda.

That's what is important to me right now. Not some Klan meeting he went to in 1929.

ELVIS
03-03-2006, 09:16 PM
That's putting it mildly...:rolleyes:

Warham
03-03-2006, 10:47 PM
As long as it suits FORD's agenda, it's fine he was for lynching blacks back in his youth.

jhale667
03-03-2006, 10:56 PM
I remember Bryd visiting my grade school once..and my Mom had already hipped me to his let's call it 'questionable'(because I'm not going on my usual anti-racist rant here ;) )...past...the dude made my skin crawl. :mad: Though I haven't looked hard enough at his voting record to have a problem with it, the man will NEVER have my respect.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Good for them! The antiPatriot Act is nothing but a shit stain on the US Constitution!

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 02:15 AM
As long as it suits FORD's agenda, it's fine he was for lynching blacks back in his youth.

As opposed to most of the 'Southern Democrats' that turned Republican???

Warham
03-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
As opposed to most of the 'Southern Democrats' that turned Republican???

They must not have turned Republican because of the Civil Rights Act. More Republicans voted by percentage than Democrats for that piece of legislation.

Maybe it's because the Democratic party failed the South.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 10:06 PM
They must not have turned Republican because of the Civil Rights Act. More Republicans voted by percentage than Democrats for that piece of legislation.

Maybe it's because the Democratic party failed the South.

No. It's because the Democratic Party supported civil rights in the South. KENNEDY and LBJ did far more than any Republican President, though Eisenhower did have an impact...

The only reason why the South stayed Democratic for so long was the Civil War history and legacy of the "radical-Republicans" during Reconstruction...

In fact, I believe the KLAN always endorses a Republican candidate...

Warham
03-04-2006, 10:16 PM
'Kennedy's Civil Rights bill was still being debated by Congress when he was assassinated in November, 1963. The new president, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who had a poor record on civil rights issues, took up the cause. His main opponent was his long-time friend and mentor, Richard B. Russell, who told the Senate: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states." Russell organized 18 Southern Democratic senators in filibustering this bill.'

They did? Doesn't look like the Democrats in the South supported the legislation.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2006, 01:19 AM
When did I say that "Dixie-Democrats" in the South supported civil rights legislation? In fact, Kennedy dared to enforce the laws on the books regarding desegregation, by using Federal US Army troops, which infuriated Southern Democrats, thus beginning their defection to the Republicans....

Warham
03-05-2006, 01:21 AM
You said 'Democrats' just a few posts ago.

Besides, they didn't defect because of what the Republicans did do, but what the Democrats didn't do.

It's not our fault those racist Democrats joined our party.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2006, 01:29 AM
You said 'Democrats' just a few posts ago.

Besides, they didn't defect because of what the Republicans did do, but what the Democrats didn't do.

It's not our fault those racist Democrats joined our party.

Here's what I said, do with it what you will...

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No. It's because the Democratic Party supported civil rights in the South. KENNEDY and LBJ did far more than any Republican President, though Eisenhower did have an impact...

The only reason why the South stayed Democratic for so long was the Civil War history and legacy of the "radical-Republicans" during Reconstruction...

In fact, I believe the KLAN always endorses a Republican candidate...

Cathedral
03-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Hey, i can't find any records of any votes after March 2nd so i can't see who to vote against in my state come November.

Though i pretty much know they voted Yea, as they like Bush dick sliding past their gums.

Big Train
03-06-2006, 01:46 AM
So because they voted against the patriot act they are in no way traitors? I'm sure if we dug a bit into them, you'd find some things reek of Ben Arnold, I'm sure. But it's good for the moment, so great.

Cathedral
03-06-2006, 03:15 AM
The Patriot Act should be burned, nuff said, lol.

DrMaddVibe
03-06-2006, 06:37 AM
ford, you're a NOBODY!

There isn't one senator that cares about what you want advanced.

YOU'RE the traitor!

Hardrock69
03-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Anyone who supports Chimpy and his goddamnable Fascist Regime is a fucking traitor.

FORD
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
And obviously AssVibe fits the latter category.

DrMaddVibe
03-06-2006, 03:48 PM
ANYTHING is better than what JOhnKErry or Algore had up their sleeves.

FORD
03-06-2006, 03:59 PM
So a war based on lies is better than no war at all?

Damn, AssVibe, whatever you're smoking, pass the bong.

DrMaddVibe
03-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Lies?

Motherfucker puh-leeze!

FORD
03-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Yes, lies.

There were no WMD's in Iraq.

There were no ties between Iraq and Al Qaida.

Iraq was NEVER a threat to the United States of America.

Saddam could not be guilty of violating a resolution demanding that he disarm, if in fact he was NOT ARMED at the time the resolution was written.

ALL of the BCE/PNAC excuses for invasion were LIES

Warham
03-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Iraq was a threat to the United States. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And he was connected to Al Qaeda. Sure, he might not have been meeting with Osama himself, but he had connections who had connections. If you fund terrorism, you are a threat, period. And since he was in violation of the cease fire agreements back in '91 along with several UN resolutions, we had the right to go back in there and finish the job.

DrMaddVibe
03-06-2006, 05:10 PM
And the constant Iraqi AA fucking with our pilots enforcing the "no-fly" zones.

Nickdfresh
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I guess it's better now that they can kill our troops on the ground, eh AssVibe?

Cathedral
03-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Iraq was a threat to the United States. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And he was connected to Al Qaeda. Sure, he might not have been meeting with Osama himself, but he had connections who had connections. If you fund terrorism, you are a threat, period. And since he was in violation of the cease fire agreements back in '91 along with several UN resolutions, we had the right to go back in there and finish the job.

I can justify going into Iraq for violating the cease fire agreement and since Bush Sr. essentially sent a hundred thousand Iraqi's to a slaughter because we didn't suppor tthem as was promised.

But since then things have changed and i am not satisfied that the Iraqi's are stepping up to the plate.

That's why i support pulling out and letting fate do its thing.
We can't stay over there forever and we damn sure don't want our troops in the middle of a civil war which in my opinion is coming because that is what the insurgents are set to create.

I think the smartest thing the US can do is pull back, re-group, and concentrate on the more serious threats that have surfaced recently.
But we need to re-energize our military and we can't do that while it is stretched so thin without reaching the breaking point.

I'd hate to see us get our ass handed to us by Iran and Russia just because we are in a weakened state.
Putin wouldn't hesitate to knock us around a little bit if he knows he can get away with it.
Trouble is, I see the unity between Iran and Russia as being better than their unity with us, and why?
Because we have a President who thinks he's Matt Dillon and the entire world is his Dodge City.

His ability to ignore those who he is sworn to serve is bad for this country. He appears to have a closed mind and what's open is already focused on "saving " the world from the big bad terrorists when he fails to seal our own borders.

I'm not buying his schtick anymore, the math doesn't add up and his actions are ass backwards.

WMD was a stupid reason to go into Iraq, i agree with that, but we really didn't need fabricated bullshit to have justification, and that puzzles me to this day.

But to say Saddam didn't have weapons is not accurate...He did at one time, but if the chemical and bioogical shit he supposedly had was what he got from us? it expired a long damn time ago.
What is bullshit is the idea that he was making more, which i have seen no evidence of to date.

And if he did and sent it to Syria then we would have known about it from Satellite Imaging....It also makes it hard to believe we can't watch Osama shave in the morning.
We have the technology, so why does it only work selectively?

Damn, I have a hell of a lot of questions that need answered don't I ?

:)