PDA

View Full Version : AllAccess claiming CBS Firing DLR

EddieIsadouche
03-03-2006, 07:28 PM
The NY radio message board has posted that All Access is claiming DLR is gone. Possibly due to a probationry clause inhis contract.
http://www.musicradio77.com/wwwboard/

DavidLeeNatra
03-03-2006, 08:06 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...

jslav06
03-03-2006, 11:56 PM
^^^^^^^^
True dat.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Well, CBS is pathetic enough to blame ROTH. They're suing STERN over getting higher ratings. Sour grapes makes sour whine' bitches...

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 01:36 AM
What's a "whine bitch" ??

Commas make for better reading...

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 01:42 AM
It's called a pun fool. Look it up, I'm not to blame for the lapses in your education...

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 01:44 AM
What's a "pun fool" ??

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What's a "pun fool" ??

Look it up fool...

Maybe you learned some research skills at Falwell's Nurse Camp?

ELVIS
03-04-2006, 03:47 AM
You don't even see what I mean, do you ??

You're illiterate!

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 09:36 AM
You don't even see what I mean, do you ??

You're illiterate!

Yeah, coming form the guy that misspells every other word in his posts, but is the first fag to jump everyone on errors...

Fuck off you monosyllabic dumb fucking hick...

Everyone of your posts is "you're an idiot." You're supposed to be a Christian ELVIS? You're a fucking ignorant buffoon and a monosyllabic fucktard....

And you were more fun when you were "using," or have you fallen off the Jesus-wagon again?

Let me guess, is it the same problem that is in this post of yours?

*yawn*

Hardhead69 boring as ever...:rolleyes:

Jamocha Joe
03-04-2006, 09:50 AM
I read on a Stern message board that Danny Bonaduce was being named as a possible replacement for DLR. Nothing more than rumor, but it seems entirely possible. Danny is one of the few people who could pull back some of Stern's old audience and he's currently available. I don't see him staying unemployed for much longer, which means CBS may have to hire him soon while the opportunity exists. The timing may doom Dave before his performance does.

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Does anybody else think Bonaduce's a worthless redheaded cunt, or is it just me?

:)

Nickdfresh
03-04-2006, 11:38 AM
I do. BONADUCE is a complete mental case, that's only going to go so far. If it happens, I hope DAVE cleans out those CBS cunts for the balance of his contract.

CBS has already shot off enough toes...

bueno bob
03-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I do. BONADUCE is a complete mental case, that's only going to go so far. If it happens, I hope DAVE cleans out those CBS cunts for the balance of his contract.

CBS has already shot off enough toes...

Thank you sir.

There are many bad things in this world I can think of happening at any given time.

Danny Bonaduce having the fucking shit kicked out of him (by anybody) is not among them.

And they thought Dave went mental on air? Heheheheh....just wait...

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Does anybody else think Bonaduce's a worthless redheaded cunt, or is it just me?

I was searching my soul for THE right words...you beat me to them.:D

Jamocha Joe
03-05-2006, 07:23 PM
I heard Dave is off the air in Cleveland? Any truth to that?

LoungeMachine
03-05-2006, 08:18 PM
I won't gloat, nor say "I told you so"

I'm sure the OUT in the contract was 2-sided. Dave's no fool. He saw this as a lark, didn't consider it long term, and is now "on vacation"

Both camps will spin it to their liking, but so what....

I just say WAY TO GO DAVE.

It's fucking BENEATH him to do what he's doing in my book. Which is why I've never listened to 10 seconds of it. And I've NEVER slammed the content [ never having heard it] in fact I'm sure he's great at it.

So what. My dog could host mornings [if i had one]

DJs are a joke. All of them.

ALL of them.

LoungeMachine
03-05-2006, 08:19 PM
and Bonaduce is a twat.

With bad eye sight too.

[ remember the ugly tranny in Phoenix incident ]

rustoffa
03-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I just say WAY TO GO DAVE.

Me too. One of the first memorable lines on Roth Radio was "I left Vegas with a bunch of bills and the clothes on my back."

Well, something like that.

The inside joke keeps rolling.

Keep working 'em Dave.

LoungeMachine
03-05-2006, 09:26 PM
what he said.

damn.stoff.exactly.

Ally_Kat
03-06-2006, 01:49 AM
NY radio message board, eh? No wonder all the NY Jocks were playing DLR every other song this weekend.