PDA

View Full Version : LIVE Buffoon

Phil theStalker
03-05-2006, 11:18 AM
I just heard Gen. Peter Pace, USMC, Head of the Joint Chiefs, say t2o Meet The Press live a minute ago, "The war is getting better, because tips from the Iraqi people have gone up from 400 to 4,000..." Ummm...

ISN'T THAT THE SAME PUKE THAT GOT 14 RESERVISTS FROM BROOK PARK, OHIO, KILLED IN AUGUST?

WASN'T THE BROOK PARK UNIT FROM OHIO OPERATING ON 'INCREASED' TIPS TRAFFIC FROM IRAQIS THEN? (YES!!!)

WASN'T THE BROOK PARK UNIT THAT WAS AMBUSED WORKING WITH AN INCREASED AMOUNT IN TIPS FROM IRAQI CIVILIANS, AND WEREN'T THEY ON AN OPERATION THAT WAS IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO A FEW DAYS EARLIER AMBUSH WHERE 7 MARINES WERE KILLED WHO WERE ALSO WORKING WITH AN INCREASED AMOUNT IN TIPS FROM IRAQI CIVILIANS?

WASN'T GEN. PETER PAN, er, PACE THE HEAD OF THE JOINT CHIEFS IN AUGUST 2005 WHEN THESE INCREASED TIPS AND AMBUSHES HAPPENED?

We have a jail cell f4or this general.

It won't be long now.

The fall of America will not come quite so easily as this.

It's a good thing I have a sense of humor.

=PtS=
:spank:

BUNKER HILL CIVILIAN MILITIA
LINES ARE BEING DRAWN IN AMERICA AGAIN

FORD
03-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Peter PNAC is a traitorous piece of shit like all of those who command him. All the patriotic generals were purged from the Pentagon in favor of Chimpuppets some time ago.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2006, 12:38 PM
I saw that. I get the feeling the good General is caught in a tough position when spinning things...

My only problem with him is that he would essentially answer a different question then the one asked. But he cannot be candid in his position...

I sensed his tongue was bloody from being bitten so much though...

Warham
03-05-2006, 01:38 PM
FORD,

It's a little much calling a respected general of the US Army a traitor. He's probably been in the service for twenty five years, long before even Bush the Elder took office.

Can you be a little more respectful, or is that too much?

Are you going to tell me Colin Powell is a traitor too?

FORD
03-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
FORD,

It's a little much calling a respected general of the US Army a traitor. He's probably been in the service for twenty five years, long before even Bush the Elder took office.

It's common knowledge that BCE/PNAC purged several generals who opposed their agenda. Obviously then, Pace did not.

If your loyalties are to BCE/PNAC, then you have violated your oath to defend the United States of America, so whatever Pace did in his past, he sold out to this traitorous fucking agenda.

As for Colin Powell, by his own admission he helped sell the lies that allowed the illegal invasion of Iraq to take place.

I once had a lot of respect for Powell, but now I can't. Even though he had the good sense to walk away from the BCE in 2004, he still was a huge part of this betrayal.

Phil theStalker
03-05-2006, 06:24 PM
FORD,

Hey Warham, since when is da USMC da ARMY!

Nice Peanuts cartoon aboot FORD.;)

:spank:

Va Beach VH Fan
03-05-2006, 08:16 PM
He's probably been in the service for twenty five years, long before even Bush the Elder took office.

39 years, but who's counting...

'67 Naval Academy grad....