PDA

View Full Version : cindy Sheehan Arrested

4moreyears
03-07-2006, 06:41 AM
The cunt is getting out of hand.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11706772/

Lock this bitch up and throw away the key. Bush probably is just laughing at all her ridiculous stunts anyway.

jero
03-07-2006, 06:53 AM
I fucking hate that bitch!

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2006, 07:01 AM
She's stuck on stupid and tweaked on Twinkies

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2006, 07:09 AM
GUNT!

Warham
03-07-2006, 07:32 AM
lol

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah, God forbid she actually express her opinion...

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 08:47 AM
BTW, which one of you internet tough guy **cough** pussy-fags **cough** is going to IRAQ to replace her dead son?:)

thome
03-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Whos gonna bail her out ?

Most people, Women would be approaching this from speaking engagements to further their point Forming speaking engagement
with congress of other officials..

Proves my point on this bitch she has no more going her way than
sitting retarded on the side-walk in front of building.

I have always had pity for what the Left has done to her, how she
has been controlled, used, manipulated and now discarded
like so much paper.

Her ability to form into a screaming, shreaking, side-walk, homeless,
trash bin -Sally -is mere moments away...

-The Patsy- with a sad ending.....

diamondD
03-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BTW, which one of you internet tough guy **cough** pussy-fags **cough** is going to IRAQ to replace her dead son?:)

What's that got to do with her pulling media stunts?

Nothing at all...

amadeus
03-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey Nick! Do you think that she is the ONLY mother who had a son die in Iraq?? He wasn't forced to go and I feel bad that he was killed but I think that what she has been doing, as of late, is bringing shame to the memory of her son who died fighting a war which gives her the right to protest like she does-how ironic, huh?

4moreyears
03-07-2006, 10:05 AM

why don't you go?

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
What's that got to do with her pulling media stunts?

Nothing at all...

Except for when BUSH does it at his bundes-speeches with liberated Iraqis and parents who have given their young to the greater glory of Iraqi liberation™??

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by amadeus
Hey Nick! Do you think that she is the ONLY mother who had a son die in Iraq?? He wasn't forced to go and I feel bad that he was killed but I think that what she has been doing, as of late, is bringing shame to the memory of her son who died fighting a war which gives her the right to protest like she does-how ironic, huh?

The Iraqis were going to take away our rights? Yeah, I forgot about those Republican Guards divisions with WMDs on the Mexican border.:rolleyes: Actually, I thought BUSH was doing that with the unPatriot Act...

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
why don't you go?

Let's recap 'tard. You're a BUSH supporter and think his policies are just grate, and seem to be an armchair warrior/cheerleader....

So, go to war in Iraq and prove what a real man you are...

I'll pass since I think the whole thing is a fucking quagmire, that has achieved everything we didn't want it too...

amadeus
03-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I was in Operation Desert Storm and I admit it is not close to anything to what we have now but no one forced me to go- I chose to serve my country and would have regardless of who sent me-whether it would have been Bush Sr. or Clinton. I would go now if I was still in and even though I am a Bush supporter I do not always agree with some of his decisions and that's the difference. When conservatives make a mistake, we USUALLY own up to them but when liberals make a mistake, they just blame the concervatives. LOL It isn't it funny though how when I responded to Nick's first post his answer was immediately diverted away from the issue at hand-Cindy Sheehan and he started on something else I stated when the initial issue at hand was Sheehan and her protesting (which she has absolutely every right to do whether I like it or not). Honestly, though, even the libs are getting tired of her!!!

Roy Munson
03-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Cindy Sheehan is the most annoying woman ever. No contest.

She's exploiting her sons death for political and monetary gain. Fucking bitch.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

So did BUSH/CHENEY...

amadeus
03-07-2006, 11:14 AM

AMEN to that. That is exactly what it boils down to.

amadeus
03-07-2006, 11:16 AM
So did BUSH/CHENEY...

So did Bush/Cheny... what does that mean??

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 11:22 AM
I was in Operation Desert Storm and I admit it is not close to anything to what we have now but no one forced me to go- I chose to serve my country and would have regardless of who sent me-whether it would have been Bush Sr. or Clinton. I would go now if I was still in and even though I am a Bush supporter I do not always agree with some of his decisions and that's the difference. When conservatives make a mistake, we USUALLY own up to them but when liberals make a mistake, they just blame the concervatives. LOL It isn't it funny though how when I responded to Nick's first post his answer was immediately diverted away from the issue at hand-Cindy Sheehan and he started on something else I stated when the initial issue at hand was Sheehan and her protesting (which she has absolutely every right to do whether I like it or not).

But what is the issue? I didn't start this thread. But are you saying she shouldn't be protesting because other mothers have lost kids in Iraq?

I pre-answered your post actually:

"Except for when BUSH does it at his bundes-speeches with liberated Iraqis and parents who have given their young to the greater glory of Iraqi liberation™??"

Why can't CINDY carry the image of her dead son while BUSH drags out supporters whose kids have been killed in Iraq, during his speeches? And also preens in front of active duty troops forbidden to criticize him at photo-ops.

Honestly, though, even the libs are getting tired of her!!!

Well, I'm getting tired of these these SHEEHAN-hard on threads...

I respect your service, and have similarly served myself...

But I have a hard time when Chicken Hawks call out SHEEHAN or anyone else, when these ignorant never-serving nonmilitary motherfuckers created this debacle in Iraq by not listening and believing whatever they wanted, despite facts and historical precedents to the contrary...

Maybe you can answer my post and tell me precisely how Iraq was a threat to the US?:)

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 11:24 AM
So did Bush/Cheny... what does that mean??

Record oil profits, Halliburton contracts, etc...

diamondD
03-07-2006, 11:36 AM
There's a HUGE difference between inviting guests to speak at any political rally and her doing crap like this:

Richard Grenell, the spokesman for the U.S. Mission, said in response to Sheehan’s arrest: “We invited her in to discuss her concerns with a U.S. Mission employee. She chose not to come in but to lay down in front of the building and block the entrance. It was clearly designed to be a media stunt, not aimed at rational discussion,” Grenell said.

MSNBC (http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11706772/)

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 12:21 PM
... It was clearly designed to be a media stunt, not aimed at rational discussion,” Grenell said.

MSNBC (http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11706772/)

Hmmmm...what else could that possibly apply too?

Politicized terror alert based on old information

Just one day after issuing a major terror warning that was supposedly prompted by new information, the New York Times [more] and Washington Post [more]report that the decision, in fact, was based on old information from before 9/11. Specifically, the Bush administration acknowledged "they had not yet found concrete evidence that a terrorist plot or preparatory surveillance operations were still under way." While the LA Times does point out that "it appears the information was updated as late as 2004" one senior official told the New York Times, "You could say that the bulk of this information is old." The key issue is not whether the threat is real -- no one argues that al Qaeda still wants to do great harm to us, and credible intelligence must be acted upon to protect America. But politicizing intelligence and threat reports undermines the government's credibility and blurs the line between protecting the homeland and promoting fear for political gain.

http://brownwatch.squarespace.com/to-the-present/2004/08/03/welcome-to-the-terrordome-politicized-terror-alert-based-on-old-information.html

Publicity stunt? No rational discussion...

Golly, sounds like the run up to the War with IRAQ...

diamondD
03-07-2006, 12:25 PM
So that justifies her actions? Are you trying to get a separate discussion going or what?

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 12:30 PM
No. I'm just wondering how you can separate the two by demonizing a buffoonish old woman, why so blatantly ignoring, or apologizing for, the fear-monger freedom frying of this Admin in the same breath...

After all, you're paying for their salaries, not SHEEHAN's...

I guess my answer is that this 'issue' really isn't the issue, and you use SHEEHAN to ignore them...

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 12:30 PM
So that justifies her actions? Are you trying to get a separate discussion going or what?

Since when does free speech or civil disobedience need to be justified in this country?

Did I miss something?

Did the Patriot Act actually make the Constitution and The Bill of Rights null and void?

I don't like the woman much personally, but I respect her RIGHT to say and do whatever the fuck she wants.

Just as Bush/Cheney/Rummy/Rice have the right spew their lies.

:cool:

FORD
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Cindy Sheehan has done more for this country than half the posters in this thread.

Guess which half?

I'll give you a clue. Their combined IQ is under 100.

jhale667
03-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Since when does free speech or civil disobedience need to be justified in this country?

Did I miss something?

Did the Patriot Act actually make the Constitution and The Bill of Rights null and void?

I don't like the woman much personally, but I respect her RIGHT to say and do whatever the fuck she wants.

Amen.

Roy Munson
03-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Cindy Sheehan has done more for this country than half the posters in this thread.

Guess which half?

This, coming from a guy who believes in the most absurd/impossible conspiracy theory ever imagined.

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 01:36 PM
This, coming from a guy who believes in the most absurd/impossible conspiracy theory ever imagined.

Way to stay on topic. :rolleyes:

Roy Munson
03-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Way to stay on topic. :rolleyes:

Way to be a loyal Sock Puppet.

Ally_Kat
03-07-2006, 01:55 PM

Guess which half?

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. She's in the position where she can do more for this country. She got her media attention from her Texas stint. You'd think she would actually take it when invited to discuss things.

No.

She makes a scene.

She has accomplished nothing but getting her picture and name in the papers.

Personally, I think she only likes the attention.

I'd have more respect for her if she got down to shit and used the attention the media gave her to get shit done, even if I don't agree with it.

Don't bitch about something being broken and then not taking the opportunity you are given to intelligently slam your opponents.

Until she does that, I will still view her as an attention-whore who is wasting her valuable opportunities.

FORD
03-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. She's in the position where she can do more for this country. She got her media attention from her Texas stint. You'd think she would actually take it when invited to discuss things.

No.

She makes a scene.

I'd have more respect for her if she got down to shit and used the attention the media gave her to get shit done, even if I don't agree with it.

Don't bitch about something being broken and then not taking the opportunity you are given to intelligently slam your opponents.

Until she does that, I will still view her as an attention-whore who is wasting her valuable opportunities.

She's using methods similar to those used by Ghandi & Martin Luther King. Those methods proved effective in the past, didn't they?

Granted, back then there was a media that would be fair in reporting the events, which there is not today. That does make it harder to get the message across.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Well, I will say that SHEEHAN definitely missed out on the whole 60's-thing...

Ally_Kat
03-07-2006, 02:10 PM
She's using methods similar to those used by Ghandi & Martin Luther King. Those methods proved effective in the past, didn't they?

Granted, back then there was a media that would be fair in reporting the events, which there is not today. That does make it harder to get the message across.

Ford, she was invited to discuss her side. How many people in this country who agree with her side get media attention to spread her word?

She has a podium. She should use it, like Ghandi and Martin Luther King did. Where, ever, did Martin Luther King do a stunt like laying in front of the door instead of attending a meeting he had? Never. He intelligently held conversations. So did Ghandi. Why? It was where they discussed their concerns and views and make ground.

If Cindy wants people who aren't paying much attention to her to sit up and listen to what she says, she needs to stop shit like this that can discredit her. This wasn't sitting on the sidewalk and letting the other side beat the crap out of her. This was she had a meeting and she broke that meeting to instead pull a stunt. Do you think she'll get a meeting again as easily? People won't take her seriously. Especially when she fights with police.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-07-2006, 02:15 PM
No offense to Ghandi or MLK but their methods got them killed. I guess Miss Sheehan should purchase a kevlar vest?

FORD
03-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
No offense to Ghandi or MLK but their methods got them killed. I guess Miss Sheehan should purchase a kevlar vest?

Yeah, she probably should. And also avoid flying in small airplanes. The Bush Criminal Empire has this annoying habit of "disposing of" those who make them uncomfortable. :(

Ally_Kat
03-07-2006, 02:23 PM
SHe's not important enough to off. Maybe if she actually made lemonade out of those lemons...

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 02:37 PM
SHe's not important enough to off. Maybe if she actually made lemonade out of those lemons...

so to speak

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Way to be a loyal Sock Puppet.

Do you have anything to offer?

seriously.

Roy Munson
03-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, she probably should. And also avoid flying in small airplanes. The Bush Criminal Empire has this annoying habit of "disposing of" those who make them uncomfortable. :(

Oh, come on...I know what you are referring to. Don't go there. There is NO FUCKING PROOF.

When are you going to come back to reality?

Roy Munson
03-07-2006, 05:25 PM

Do you have anything to offer?

seriously.

Much more than you and the rest of the FORD Sock Puppets.

It doesn't matter what I have to offer anyhow. It will just get closed, deleted, edited, or some of the Sock Puppets will start calling names like 10-year-old boys on a playground.

FORD
03-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh, come on...I know what you are referring to. Don't go there. There is NO FUCKING PROOF.

When are you going to come back to reality?

Karl Rove was managing the opponents of both Paul Wellstone and Mel Carnahan.

Salem Bin Laden had the goods to get Junior in some major hot water for insider trading at the time that Poppy was running for President. Unlike mythical Pentagon pilot Hani Hanjour, Salem actually knew how to fly a fucking plane. Yet he inexplicably took a sharp left turn into some high voltage power lines and fried himself before the SEC could make him testify.

Several authors who have written books exposing the crimes of the BCE have "committed suicide". Some have even managed to shoot themselves in the back of the head. Twice.

All just coincidence, of course :rolleyes:

Warham
03-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Karl Rove was managing the opponents of both Paul Wellstone and Mel Carnahan.

Salem Bin Laden had the goods to get Junior in some major hot water for insider trading at the time that Poppy was running for President. Unlike mythical Pentagon pilot Hani Hanjour, Salem actually knew how to fly a fucking plane. Yet he inexplicably took a sharp left turn into some high voltage power lines and fried himself before the SEC could make him testify.

Several authors who have written books exposing the crimes of the BCE have "committed suicide". Some have even managed to shoot themselves in the back of the head. Twice.

All just coincidence, of course :rolleyes:

Sounds like all the people around Clinton who committed suicide.

4moreyears
03-07-2006, 06:01 PM

Like Clinton?

FORD
03-07-2006, 06:06 PM
No, the BCE Body Count is REAL.

From November 1963 to the present day :(

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:06 PM

or some of the Sock Puppets will start calling names like 10-year-old boys on a playground.

Priceless:D

Calling people out for grade school name calling?

Look in the mirror:rolleyes:

Just admit you really have nothing to offer other than whining about being edited.

LMMFAO

Busheep. Gotta love 'em :cool:

Warham
03-07-2006, 06:08 PM
No, that's BUSHEEP®

:)

diamondD
03-07-2006, 06:13 PM

No.

She makes a scene.

Amen. That's the whole point. She is using her chance and throwing it away to make a spectacle of herself. They invited her to talk and she doesn't really seem to want that. She wants the attention.

LoungeMachine

It doesn't matter what I have to offer anyhow. It will just get closed, deleted, edited, or some of the Sock Puppets will start calling names like 10-year-old boys on a playground.

FORD is running a dictatorship, plain and simple. He and his Gaggle of Sock Puppets©...Nickyfrenchy, Hardhomo69, LoungeWoman, etc...seem to have run a lot of conservative posters out of the Front Line. I just came back and I'm already thinking of leaving. Why bother when your posts will be locked, deleted, or edited?

Adolph Hitler would be proud.

Whiny ass
HYPOCRITE

Cries like a BITCH about name calling..........yet read his/her recent post today.

Pot / Kettle :rolleyes:

Fucking whining cunt.

Angel
Okay, I have to say it:

I CAN'T STAND Sheehan, and I think she's HURTING the cause more than helping it. Stupid BITCH!

jcook11
Cindy is the female version of FRAU.... FORD, A big full of shit windbag whos' fifteen minutes were up along time ago!

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:14 PM
And you may now retire the Sock Puppet, dumbass.

It was mildly amusing the first 6 times you used it today.

Time to learn another one.

diamondD
03-07-2006, 06:15 PM

Did I miss something?

It's not about free speech. She had the chance to talk.

It's about how you carry yourself when you get the chance to make a difference. She's blown her credibility now as someone who actually wants to make use of that right.

You and Nick can quit trying to use the "But Clinton...er.. I mean but Bush" ;) argument any time now. There's no comparison in the two.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Cindy is the female version of FRAU.... FORD, A big full of shit windbag whos' fifteen minutes were up along time ago!

Someone post your bail?

Careful posting in here from the Library, they monitor you more than your ex-wife

LMMFAO:D

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:18 PM
It's not about free speech. She had the chance to talk.

It's about how you carry yourself when you get the chance to make a difference. She's blown her credibility now as someone who actually wants to make use of that right.

You and Nick can quit trying to use the "But Clinton...er.. I mean but Bush" ;) argument any time now. There's no comparison in the two.

I agree with your first point to a degree. She didn't handle herself well at all. Her glib "hey girlfriend" bullshit calls into Randi Rhoad's show were pathetic. Made me want to jam ice picks into my ears.

But she had "her chance" As in ONE ?

No, we all have multiple chances at FREE SPEECH. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not here to defend her.......just her right to speak.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Okay, I have to say it:

I CAN'T STAND Sheehan, and I think she's HURTING the cause more than helping it. Stupid BITCH!

Can't disagree.

[ Can I hold the camera now? ]

;)

Warham
03-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Why is anybody here hoping she shuts her mouth? I'm glad she's opening her mouth out there. It shows how nutty she really is. No wonder the Democrats are distancing themselves from her.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:21 PM

I just came back and I'm already thinking of leaving.

Need a tissue?

LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Why is anybody here hoping she shuts her mouth? I'm glad she's opening her mouth out there. It shows how nutty she really is. No wonder the Democrats are distancing themselves from her.

War,

Your first sentence........wtf? Translation please.

The rest.......spot on.

Too bad, too.

She could have been a good spokesperson.

jcook11
03-07-2006, 06:24 PM
I agree with your first point to a degree. She didn't handle herself well at all. Her glib "hey girlfriend" bullshit calls into Randi Rhoad's show were pathetic. Made me want to jam ice picks into my ears.

But she had "her chance" As in ONE ?

No, we all have multiple chances at FREE SPEECH. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not here to defend her.......just her right to speak.

Of course she has the right to speak, actually in a way I kind of feel sorry for her. The media keeps feeding her need to be heard and she comes of like a retard.

FORD
03-07-2006, 06:27 PM
No, that's BUSHEEP®

You forgot the disclaimer....

Busheep® is a registered trademark of FORD Country Media, LLC. All rights reserved

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 09:55 PM
I still own the copyright to JizzySTOOL

and don't you forget it.

:hitch:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Okay, I have to say it:

Sounds eerily reminiscent of one of this site's very own mods, eh?

vheddyrmv8
03-07-2006, 10:01 PM

And Bush didn't exploit Saddam trying to kill his dad as one reason for going into this war?

BigBadBrian
03-07-2006, 10:02 PM

Guess which half?

FORD/SATAN? :cool:

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Cindy Sheehan's reduced herself to a punchline. Pretty sad.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Cindy Sheehan's reduced herself to a punchline. Pretty sad.

Unfortunately, I cannot disagree with you.

However.....

Can't the same pretty much be said for this inept, lame duck bunch of jackasses that occupy The WH, Pentagon, and Congress?

Which is truly more horrifying and/ /or dangerous in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, she's turned into Kato Kaelin, which is a shame.....

But we're going to be paying for this administration's FUCKUPS for the next few generations.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

He can neither confirm, deny, or discuss ;)

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot disagree with you.

However.....

Can't the same pretty much be said for this inept, lame duck bunch of jackasses that occupy The WH, Pentagon, and Congress?

Which is truly more horrifying and/ /or dangerous in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, she's turned into Kato Kaelin, which is a shame.....

But we're going to be paying for this administration's FUCKUPS for the next few generations.

I disagree with her views, obviously, but she could have done some good work, just by speaking in front of audiences in a rational, controlled manner, instead of acting like a psychotic, rambling mess at times.

Getting arrested every week doesn't help her case either.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 10:19 PM
I disagree with her views, obviously, but she could have done some good work, just by speaking in front of audiences in a rational, controlled manner, instead of acting like a psychotic, rambling mess at times.

and the Bush Administration is a corrupt, lying bunch of degenerates that I can no longer support

[ the part Warhamster left out ]

;)

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm trying to stay on topic.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-07-2006, 10:22 PM

Well, in fairness, the bitch did get arrested for an unjustified reason back during the state of the union. I mean, her sense of fashion IS abysmal, but as fashion "statements" go, she made a helluva good choice in T-shirts.

Ally_Kat
03-07-2006, 10:23 PM

Which is sad, because even though I don't agree with that side of things, I really do believe there should be somesort of role model for all the reminiscent protesters of long ago and the wanna-be hanger-on college kids who can be a real leader and discuss things intelligently.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Well, in fairness, the bitch did get arrested for an unjustified reason back during the state of the union. I mean, her sense of fashion IS abysmal, but as fashion "statements" go, she made a helluva good choice in T-shirts.

Fuck.

A post I agree with.

Kill me now.

Ally_Kat
03-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

yeah, but apparently either way should would ahve been leaving because of that campaigning shirt thing they had going on.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm trying to stay on topic.

Is it a full moon tonight?

Warham
03-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Is it a full moon tonight?

Now you know how I felt last night.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Much more than you and the rest of the FORD Sock Puppets.

Oh Jesus H. Christ, you are a drama queen. Provide a link to one post that was deleted...

And you started hurling names at me Roy, not the other way around...

4moreyears
03-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh Jesus H. Christ, you are a drama queen. Provide a link to one post that was deleted...

And you started hurling names at me Roy, not the other way around...

Easy windsock.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 12:51 AM
I'll try Ed-mouth...

FORD
03-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Satan hasn't posted in this thread. And he claims an IQ of 666.

blueturk
03-08-2006, 04:30 AM

Well, at least she's consistent. If she were Cindy Warham she would be supporting the war this week.

Nitro Express
03-08-2006, 04:59 AM
I always thought the woman was a little screwed upstairs. I don't care who you are, losing a child like that hits you hard and stirs up all sorts of emotions. The sad thing about her is she has blown all her credability and is useless as a real opponent of the war and what it is costing us.

She's gotten so much publicity that she's over exposed and people view her as a freak. End of story.

Damn right the chimp is laughing at her.

Warham
03-08-2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by blueturk
Well, at least she's consistent. If she were Cindy Warham she would be supporting the war this week.

That a'girl!

DrMaddVibe
03-08-2006, 07:13 AM
GUNT!

Warham
03-08-2006, 07:58 AM
aaaaiiiiiieeeeee!!

Oh, the humanity!

:D

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by blueturk

:lol:

Jerry Falwell
03-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Couldn't the left have picked a mom that was slightly more marketable?

Sheehan is one unatractive human being.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:31 AM
aaaaiiiiiieeeeee!!

Oh, the humanity!

Vomit.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 01:21 PM
If you guys keep bitching and moaning about CINDY SHEEHAN, I'm going to have to ask you to leave America.:)

FORD
03-08-2006, 01:31 PM
It really pisses the Busheep off that their Commander in Chimp hides like a fucking coward every time Cindy Sheehan gets anywhere near him.

So rather than directing their anger towards his simian ass where it belongs, they take it out on an ordinary American citizen whose only cause is justice for the wrongful death of her son and over 2000 others.

Warham
03-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Why WOULD Bush want to get close? I wouldn't even want to get close to that woman! She's a loose cannon.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Why WOULD Bush want to get close? I wouldn't even want to get close to that woman! She's a loose cannon.

He already DID meet with the bitch once before and she seemed to have a different story about him too.

FORD
03-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, the Chimp "met" with her. Stoned out of his mind and reading from some generic script, never looking her in the eye, and certainly not answering any of her questions.

Just some half assed speech like "Your loved one (insert name here) died for Liberty® and Freedumb® and mostly for Operation Iraq Liberation"

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah, the Chimp "met" with her. Stoned out of his mind and reading from some generic script, never looking her in the eye, and certainly not answering any of her questions.

Just some half assed speech like "Your loved one (insert name here) died for Liberty® and Freedumb® and mostly for Operation Iraq Liberation"

Why was she so pleased with him at that time? Maybe she was the one stoned out of her mind?

???

FORD
03-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Why was she so pleased with him at that time? Maybe she was the one stoned out of her mind?

???

If grieving over the senseless death of her son could be described as "stoned", then yes.

Warham
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
How do any of us know if he looked her in the eye or not? I don't trust her if she said that. She's already changed her story to fit her agenda.

FORD
03-08-2006, 02:23 PM
We know that Chimpy is a lying backstabbing son of a bitch. That's been proven repeatedly.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-08-2006, 02:31 PM
I lost respect for her when she became a fucking tool for the far left. She could have made her case without the help of the hippie activists.

FORD
03-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah, God forbid we have those "hippie activists" like Martin Luther King, Ghandi, John Lennon, Jesus Christ......

What the hell have those people ever accomplished? :rolleyes:

Warham
03-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Jesus isn't a hippie activist.

FORD
03-08-2006, 02:38 PM

He had long hair, sandals, and practiced non violent resistance, didn't He?

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 02:41 PM

She's already changed her story to fit her agenda.

LMMFAO

:D :D :D

Can you think of anyone else in the last 5 years to "change the story to fit the agenda" ?????

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 02:42 PM

No, just a socialist LIBERAL

:D :cool: :D

Angel
03-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Um, didn't "hippies" go out with the 70's?

Warham
03-08-2006, 02:53 PM
He had long hair, sandals, and practiced non violent resistance, didn't He?

He didn't necessarily have long hair. In fact, alot of historians believe he might have had short hair. Sandals were common in those days.

Non-violent resistance, sure. Until Judgement Day, right? What's he going to preach then?

Warham
03-08-2006, 02:56 PM
No, just a socialist LIBERAL

:D :cool: :D

Jesus isn't a socialist because He doesn't believe in income redistribution. He's also never displayed characterists of being a liberal, as you all suggest.

Also, GOD has always played favorites over the years, granting certain people more wealth than others, so he's never displayed signs of being a socialist.

Ally_Kat
03-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, God forbid we have those "hippie activists" like Martin Luther King, Ghandi, John Lennon, Jesus Christ......

What the hell have those people ever accomplished? :rolleyes:

Please stop comparing her to MLK, Ghandi, Jesus, and even Lennon. It's an insult to what they have accomplished

Ally_Kat
03-08-2006, 03:01 PM
It really pisses the Busheep off that their Commander in Chimp hides like a fucking coward every time Cindy Sheehan gets anywhere near him.

I don't go anywhere near the crazies at this board anymore when htey like to call me out and try to pick a fight. Why, because they're not worth my time and emotional being because they're fucking morons.

Does that make me a coward?

Besides, if he did invite her to come speak, she would probably just lay on the lawn on the inside of the gate so people could gawk at her and have her picture taken.

FORD
03-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Jesus isn't a socialist because He doesn't believe in income redistribution.

He doesn't??

Then how exactly would you explain the words "Sell all that you have, and give the money to the poor", which Jesus said to a rich Pharisee.

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:04 PM
He doesn't??

Then how exactly would you explain the words "Sell all that you have, and give the money to the poor", which Jesus said to a rich Pharisee.

You can't make the poor rich by making the rich poor.

It doesn't work.

Jesus meant something else.

FORD
03-08-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't go anywhere near the crazies at this board anymore when htey like to call me out and try to pick a fight. Why, because they're not worth my time and emotional being because they're fucking morons.

Does that make me a coward?

It would if you were personally responsible for that person being in pain, because you caused the death of a family member. Cindy Sheehan isn't crazy, but the BCE are psychotic.

Besides, if he did invite her to come speak, she would probably just lay on the lawn on the inside of the gate so people could gawk at her and have her picture taken.

I think she honestly believes she could get him to see the error of his ways, if he had to put a face on those who he has killed. Personally, I think that's a bit naive, because it would require Chimpy to have a soul and a conscience, and I don't believe the bastard has either one.

Ally_Kat
03-08-2006, 03:08 PM
He doesn't??

You said it yourself -- Pharisee. Men who set about doing God's work and leading the flock should not be rolling in the dough. They should be examples of charity. That's why nuns and priests take a vow of poverty, altho it seems the nuns are better at keeping that vow than some parish pastors.

That's why he told the disiciples to drop everything and follow Him.

He never told his flock to give everything they had to the other. He told those men who wanted to work for God and God alone.

FORD
03-08-2006, 03:09 PM
You can't make the poor rich by making the rich poor.

It doesn't work.

And when He said "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven", what "something else " did He mean by that?

Ally_Kat
03-08-2006, 03:19 PM

It would if you were personally responsible for that person being in pain, because you caused the death of a family member. Cindy Sheehan isn't crazy, but the BCE are psychotic.

I could cite so many examples of people I've had brushes with, apologized even though I wasn't the only at fault, and have them bring it up every 3 months. There's only so many times you can say your final peace about a subject. It's not like she was the only family member of a fallen soldier who have a meeting with the president. Others of all walks met with him and they aren't going to this extreme. If RothArmy is to Iraq War, Cindy is to Gunt.

Also, since we're talking a lot of Jesus in this thread -- isn't there something He said about forgiveness and not harboring grudges? WWJD, indeed.

I think she honestly believes she could get him to see the error of his ways, if he had to put a face on those who he has killed. Personally, I think that's a bit naive, because it would require Chimpy to have a soul and a conscience, and I don't believe the bastard has either one.

You see that? Man, I really wish I could view the world like that. I mean, when I see picture after picture of her resisting arrest and then smiling like the friggen' Chesire cat while being dragged away, the LAST thing I think is, "oh, she's just trying to help him."

Also if she thinks that way and keeps going to these extreme ways of doing it, can you say STALKER!

Man, the more I think about it, that RothArmy analogy keeps fitting more and more

Ally_Kat
03-08-2006, 03:20 PM
And when He said "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven", what "something else " did He mean by that?

Because most rich men at that time were greedy, which is why He preached charity.

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:21 PM

He meant that isn't not easy to get into the Kingdom of Heaven when you're sleeping on a mattress filled with greenbacks.

It has nothing to do with socialism. Socialism wants EVERYONE in society to be poor and downtrodden. Worked great in the USSR, didn't it?

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 03:31 PM

LMMFAO

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but........

Now you're telling us what Jesus meant ?????

Who knew you had this kind of gift, War :cool:

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:39 PM
LMMFAO

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but........

Now you're telling us what Jesus meant ?????

Who knew you had this kind of gift, War :cool:

Why are you laughing at me, when you could have been laughing at 'Jesus' everytime he posts in this forum?

Yeah, I can tell you what He meant when He was speaking in the Bible.

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Why is Jesus a Liberal?

Webster's dictionary defines a Liberal as one who is open minded, not
strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional or established forms or
ways. Jesus was a pluralist Liberal who taught that one need not
conform to strict and orthodox views of God, religion, and life. He
rejected greed, violence, the glorification of power, the amassing of
wealth without social balance, and the personal judging of others, their
lifestyles and beliefs.

Over and over again, He taught us to believe in and live a spiritual and
ethical life based in our essential, inherent goodness. What Jesus
promoted was succinct set of spiritual principals and a way of life
based upon the of love, compassion, tolerance, and a strong belief in
the importance in giving and of generosity to those in need.

While not Biblical scholars, our common sense understanding of His
lessons as philosophically and politically Liberal is founded upon Jesus'
own words (see quotes below), modern interpretations of Liberation
Theology, and in the positive, loving and compassionate application of
His teachings - from the many early Saints to Mother Theresa and
Liberation Theology.

Certainly, Jesus brought a radically Liberal theology to the Orthodox
believers of his time. Jesus IS a Liberal even today because now more
than ever, His principals align with the very core of Liberal Beliefs.

Biblical Quotes Supporting the Belief that Jesus Is A Liberal

Peacemaking, not War Making: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children
of God. [Matthew 5:9] Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to
him the other also. [Matthew 5:39] I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully use you, and persecute you;
[Matthew 5:44]

The Death Penalty: Thou shalt not kill [Matthew 5:21]

Crime and Punishment: If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to cast a stone at her.
[John 8:7] Do not judge, lest you too be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be
judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. [Matthew 7:1 & 2.]

Justice: Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
[Matthew 5:6] Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy [Matthew 5:7] But if ye forgive
not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. [Matthew 6:15]

Corporate Greed and the Religion of Wealth: In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle,
sheep and doves and other sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords,
and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money
changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.] Watch out! Be on your guard against all
kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.]
Truly, I say unto you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23]
You cannot serve both God and Money. [Matthew 6:24.]

Paying Taxes & Separation of Church & State: Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are
Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. [Matthew 22:21]

Community: Love your neighbor as yourself. .[Matthew 22:39] So in everything, do to others as
you would have them do to you.[Matthew 7:12.] If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess
and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. [Matthew 19:21]

Equality & Social Programs: But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the
blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the
resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

Public Prayer & Displays of Faith: And when thou pray, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be
seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou pray, enter into
thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret… [Matthew 6:6
& 7]

Strict Enforcement of Religious Laws: If any of you has a son or a sheep and it falls into a pit on
the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? [Matthew 12:11] The Sabbath was made for
man, and not man for the Sabbath. [Mark 2:27.]

Individuality & Personal Spiritual Experience: Ye are the light of the world. [Matthew 5:14]

Follow the Truth.....wherever it leads you!

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Proof that Jesus isn't a Liberal.

* Born of a virgin - Liberals have a hard time staying celibate and encourage aborting babies.
* Wasn't tempted by Satan - No liberal could resist complete control over all kingdoms of earth.
* Destroyed a tree - Everyone knows that tree hugging liberals would never cause harm to a tree.
* Prayed until he bled - Liberal are trying to throw prayer out of every establishment.
* Was silent as a sheep before the shearer - liberals can't keep from opening their mouths to object at anything
* Spoke with authority - liberals speak based on trumped up assumptions
* Washed disciples feet - liberals only wash their own hands of things
* Ministered to those in need - liberals are in need of ministers to improve the status of their opinions
* Cleansed the temple and drove out the merchants - Liberals want to use eminent domain to turn our churches into shopping malls.
* Sacrificed himself for others - Do you think a liberal will stick their neck out for anyone?

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Must've been DYING to post that one for some time now, eh Hammy?

LMMFAO

jhale667
03-08-2006, 03:46 PM
OK, that was funny, but except for the tree-hugging thing ;) , you could substitute 'conservative' in all of those, War....

Warham
03-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I would actually say that Jesus was outside politics. He was neither conserative or liberal.

Jesus Christ
03-08-2006, 03:50 PM
To paraphrase the physician named Suess....

I meant what I said
And I said what I meant
The Messiah is perfect
100 percent

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 03:50 PM
yep.

sure could

especially the washing of the hands.....

ULTRAMAN VH
03-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Wow!!! Jesus was an Independant, God Bless him. Mr. Ford, I have a hard time believing MLK was a hippie.

FORD
03-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Wow!!! Jesus was an Independant, God Bless him. Mr. Ford, I have a hard time believing MLK was a hippie.

Exactly my point. You assume anyone who opposes this fascist fraudministration and their pointless illegal war to be a "hippie activist".

I don't know what Cindy Sheehan's political beliefs are aside from how she feels about the war that killed her son for no good reason. She could be a sane Republican (yes there are a few left) and easily feel that way.

There are probably even some neocon family members who are privately furious at the Chimp, but don't dare voice that in public for fear of being booted out of their right wing church, or whatever.

Nickdfresh
"Hippie" is a very misused term. Most of the 60's politicals like Abbie Hoffman, SDS, student leaders weren't hippies in the typical sense of the word, they were actually "Yippies."

King was too establishment to be a true Yippie, but he was certainly aligned with them...

Warham
She's always been a liberal. It's been documented.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Just for the record Ford, there are numerous Republicans pulling away from The President. His actions are not that of a true Conservative. I don't agree with the decision making process of the current Prez, But I can't resort to calling him names like Chimpe. He is still our Commander and Chief.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Just for the record Ford, there are numerous Republicans pulling away from The President. His actions are not that of a true Conservative. I don't agree with the decision making process of the current Prez, But I can't resort to calling him names like Chimpe. He is still our Commander and Chief.

Respectful opposition.

Decent.

FORD
03-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Can I help it if the man simply looks like a chimp?? (http://www.bushorchimp.com)

Jerry Falwell
03-08-2006, 07:42 PM

In Malachi scripture addresses tithe and offering. In those scriptures, men are accused of robbing God due to not paying tithe or giving offering when they can afford it. As you read chapter 3 you will come across scripture that also challenges us to test God on tithing. It's the only place in the entire Bible that he asks us to challenge Him. Could this be because this is extremely important?

On more than one occasion Christ told people of wealth to give up their riches in order to follow the Way. In their case, He knew that their love of money surpassed their love for Him. Rich men have had issues with parting from their money for centuries.

Malachi 3 raises the bar by suggesting that if you take God's challenge on this, He will open the flood gates and shower you with blessings. These blessings are not only monetary, but also spiritual.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God because Christ knew that most rich men's true love is their money. Until you have been broken in all aspects of life, most people don't truly leave everything up to God and His will. Rich men are very rarely humble and will have a very hard time building a spiritual relationship with the Holy Spirit.

Does this help Ford? :)

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 08:39 PM
wow.

Jerry Falwell
03-08-2006, 11:17 PM
BTW Lounge, I wouldn't be suprised if the Real Jerry Falwell falls into this category.

FORD
03-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
BTW Lounge, I wouldn't be suprised if the Real Jerry Falwell falls into this category.

You just stole my answer. Jerry and Pat Robertson are trying to get the cloning labs to invent some really tiny camels, so they can shove them through the eye of a needle as St Peter watches at the Pearly Gates.

"See that camel went right through. Guess that means I'm in huh? :D"

ELVIS
03-08-2006, 11:49 PM
That's a good idea...:D

Lqskdiver
03-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Back on topic-

Has anyone heard Cindy speak. She's like a fourth grader. Even the media does not allow any sound bytes of thei whiny bitch because it only defeats the purpose.

Any politician that held an audience with her, including Hillary, has come off unimpressed so their is no point in addressing anything she has to say.

FORD
03-09-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Back on topic-

Has anyone heard Cindy speak. She's like a fourth grader. Even the media does not allow any sound bytes of thei whiny bitch because it only defeats the purpose.

Any politician that held an audience with her, including Hillary, has come off unimpressed so their is no point in addressing anything she has to say.

So she's got a little girly voice? So what? The Chimp sounds like a complete buffoon every time he opens his mouth, yet the whore corporate media fawns all over him.

Cindy Sheehan isn't supposed to sound like a professional orator in league with Martin Luther King or even Ronald Reagan. She's supposed to sound like an ordinary mother who lost a son to a useless war.

ELVIS
03-09-2006, 02:40 AM
So she's got a little girly voice? So what?

Shut the fuck up!

Little girly voice...:rolleyes:

Who do you think you're talking to ???

FORD
03-09-2006, 03:03 AM
OK Elvis...... put down the crack pipe and walk away.......slowly....from the thread.... :confused:

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Shut the fuck up!

Ever take your own advice?

amadeus
03-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Her schtick is getting so old..........even the libs are tired of her LOL.

FORD
03-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Chimp's schtick is getting so old..........even the neocons are tired of him LOL.

amadeus
03-09-2006, 11:47 AM

You are correct, a lot of conservative Republicans are tired of what he is doing in some things. But unlike the libs, we don't blame someone else for our problems. I don't always agree with what Bush is doing but I am not going to call him names and lambast him on every chance I get. I couldn't stand Clinton and he was the Commander-In-Chief while I was in the military and I never once said anything bad about him. I may have thought it but never outright said it because he was the President. That's what is so cool about this country, we can say whatever the hell we want without oppression like other countries have. It may not be perfect but it's the best thing going right now.

By the way, FORD, I truly do look forward to all of your postings and I mean that sincerely.

Jerry Falwell
03-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Back on topic-

It's inevitable that over time emotions wears off and logic takes over. Everyone knows that she is a nutcase.

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 05:19 PM
It's inevitable that over time emotions wears off and logic takes over. Everyone knows that she is a nutcase.

But harmless.

Too bad same cannot be said for the nutcases running the West Wing these last 5 years

FORD
03-09-2006, 05:22 PM
That's what is so cool about this country, we can say whatever the hell we want without oppression like other countries have.

I guess you didn't hear.... they just renewed the "patriot" act, and the NSA is tapping your phone lines :(

By the way, FORD, I truly do look forward to all of your postings and I mean that sincerely.

Thanks..... er I think.

FORD
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM

Show me someone who is NOT a little less sane than they were 6 years ago, and I'll show you a liar.

Living under fascist tyranny isn't good for anybody's mental health. Losing a child for no good reason isn't either.

Warham
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
You don't know what a fascist tyranny is when you are typing in front of your keyboard.

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 05:34 PM
You don't know what a fascist tyranny is when you are typing in front of your keyboard.

I honestly don't know what you mean by that.

Keyboards soemhow render us unable to recognize fascism?????

who knew?

I've heard rumors on the internets that say otherwise;)

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Losing a child for no good reason isn't either.

Explain?

:confused: :(

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Explain?

:confused: :(

really?

come on. :rolleyes:

Camp Casey ring any bells?

Warham
03-09-2006, 05:39 PM
I honestly don't know what you mean by that.

Keyboards soemhow render us unable to recognize fascism?????

who knew?

I've heard rumors on the internets that say otherwise;)

Read between the lines, Lounge. Think long and hard about it. I know you can do it.

Perhaps I can expand on that....

FORD, sitting on his nice ergonomic chair in front of computer reading the DU & Free Republic forums while sipping the finest BCE-pollutant free beverages and Doritos that only Saddam loves, with his favorite channel, CNN, on in the background with the sound off so that he can listen to his Rolling Stones CD playing in his surround sound system doesn't strike me as him being a victim of living in a fascist empire.

Roy Munson
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM
really?

come on. :rolleyes:

Camp Casey ring any bells?

Oops. I forgot what the topic was.

That stupid bitch.

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Read between the lines, Lounge. Think long and hard about it. I know you can do it.

Perhaps I can expand on that....

FORD, sitting on his nice ergonomic chair in front of computer reading the DU & Free Republic forums while sipping the finest BCE-pollutant free beverages and Doritos that only Saddam loves, with his favorite channel, CNN, on in the background with the sound off so that he can listen to his Rolling Stones CD playing in his surround sound system doesn't strike me as him being a victim of living in a fascist empire.

Until he goes to vote..........

or talk on the phone........

or file his taxes..........

or pay his credit card............

or get on an airplane.............

Just because we're comfortable, doesn't mean we're too stupid to see what's going on around us.......

you have us confused with Republican Sheep ;)

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Oops. I forgot what the topic was.

That stupid bitch.

You might be a fucking tool, but you're a god damn funny one at least.

Warham
03-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Until he goes to vote..........

or talk on the phone........

or file his taxes..........

or pay his credit card............

or get on an airplane.............

Just because we're comfortable, doesn't mean we're too stupid to see what's going on around us.......

you have us confused with Republican Sheep ;)

He can do all of those things, fool.

He can VOTE, which isn't usually allowed in a brutally fascist government. You do realize that Bush is leaving office in two years, right?

He can still talk on the phone and call Bush a loser without being arrested in five minutes. Believe me, he's still posting here. He's OK.

He can still pay his credit card bills with large checks and not go on the Most Wanted List.

He'll still be able to get on the airplane after he takes off his smelly shoes and hands them off to the security guy. He'll get where he intends to land unless four or five radical Muslim terrorists hijack the plane.

What are you bitching about again?

Warham
03-09-2006, 06:15 PM
You guys are all talk and no substance.

You aren't living in 1944 Germany, you are living in 2006 United States of America.

And you accuse me of living in the past?

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 06:32 PM
He can do all of those things, fool.

He can VOTE, which isn't usually allowed in a brutally fascist government. You do realize that Bush is leaving office in two years, right?

DIEBOLD

He can still talk on the phone and call Bush a loser without being arrested in five minutes. Believe me, he's still posting here. He's OK.

NOT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT NSA

He can still pay his credit card bills with large checks and not go on the Most Wanted List.

KEPT UP WITH HOMELAND SECURITY LATELY???

He'll still be able to get on the airplane after he takes off his smelly shoes and hands them off to the security guy. He'll get where he intends to land unless four or five radical Muslim terrorists hijack the plane.

DO YOU READ NEWSPAPERS?

What are you bitching about again?

BUSH'S FASCISM....PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 06:36 PM

And you accuse me of living in the past?

....said the "but Clinton" guy with the Ronald Wilson Reagan avatar :D ;)

4moreyears
03-09-2006, 08:38 PM
So she's got a little girly voice? So what? The Chimp sounds like a complete buffoon every time he opens his mouth, yet the whore corporate media fawns all over him.

Cindy Sheehan isn't supposed to sound like a professional orator in league with Martin Luther King or even Ronald Reagan. She's supposed to sound like an ordinary mother who lost a son to a useless war.

Instead she sounds like a cunt.

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Show me someone who is NOT a little less sane than they were 6 years ago, and I'll show you a liar.

Living under fascist tyranny isn't good for anybody's mental health. Losing a child for no good reason isn't either.

She's a little more less than sane, IMO.

The unwashed stole the less than glorious during the Viet-Cong years, plus there was alot less technology and sensationalism. It's too bad Joan Baez's anal adventures' drowned out the parental units back then.

I can see Cindy Sheehan reacting back in the "no news" days. She'd be holding out hope sensibly, without a fucking bottle of ZOLOFT the size of a paint can.

No problem with her initial protest. She's in a country that permits it.

Right here, right now?

She has the credibility of an attention-starved, medicated, unwashed psycho.

FORD
03-09-2006, 09:27 PM
You guys are all talk and no substance.

You aren't living in 1944 Germany

Just remember that "1944 Germany" didn't just appear out of thin air. There was a series of incremental steps that Hitler took to get to that level, and the BCE (who financed the original) have followed a similar path here.

So the question is not whether we ARE living in 1944 Germany, but if we WILL be living in 1944 Germany before too long.

If you would have asked me that question 10 years ago, I would have laughed my ass off. But my reaction would have been the same if you would have asked me if the American people would tolerate a man occupying the White House for 8 years without being elected. Or if both houses of Congress, regardless of the party in majority, would overwhelmingly vote in favor of legislation that gutted the Bill of Rights. And then would later renew that legislation, even after knowing how fascist it was.

And a number of other things I've seen in the last 5 years which I would have never thought possible in THIS country.

Somewhere in Hell, Hitler and Prescott Bush are laughing their asses off at the dumbass Busheep who STILL think "it can't happen here".

It can, and it IS happening here :(

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
It can, and it IS happening here :(

And do you actually think for one moment a dyed in the wool Busheep such as Hammy would dare to admit you're even slightly on the mark?

We bombed, invaded, overthrew, and installed our own puppet regime in Afghanistan and he can't bring himself to call them an ally for Christ's sake.

I like the guy, but Jesus Tittie Fucking Christ I've NEVER run across a more blatant example of "follow the leader" kool-ade drinker in my LIFE.:rolleyes:

Brian, Catheter, even d2 have all called out BushCO at one time or another.

Hammy got drunk one night, posted his "I can no longer support Bush" blurb, and has now back peddled into FAUX KNEWS territory again.

Yes, it's becoming 39-44 Germany here, but some "good germans" can't accept reality.

They just close their eyes and pretend The Gipper is back......

Jerry Falwell
03-09-2006, 10:49 PM

I can't speak for anyone else on this topic, but I can tell you that I am much more sane today than I was six years ago.

Case in point, six years ago I was high as a kite, drunk as a sailor..... and as they say, young, dumb, and full of cum.

I was absolutely worthless, until I got back in touch with my maker. I may not agree with you on many ideological or political views, but I have a much greater capacity to love others now. Before, I was simply loving myself.

Jerry Falwell
03-09-2006, 10:54 PM
But harmless.

Too bad same cannot be said for the nutcases running the West Wing these last 5 years

I agree that the West Wing is full of people that have made poor choices. In fact, they have flat out pissed off their base in the last year or two.

I still feel like GW started out with good intentions. He has surrounded himself with people that may be very knowledgable in their related fields, but they don't know crap about military/fiscal strategy.

Contrary to my member name, if I were President I wouldn't rely on religious leaders to instruct me on what I should do for a country concerning military actions or money planning.
Just my opinion.

Warham
03-10-2006, 07:12 AM
And do you actually think for one moment a dyed in the wool Busheep such as Hammy would dare to admit you're even slightly on the mark?

We bombed, invaded, overthrew, and installed our own puppet regime in Afghanistan and he can't bring himself to call them an ally for Christ's sake.

I like the guy, but Jesus Tittie Fucking Christ I've NEVER run across a more blatant example of "follow the leader" kool-ade drinker in my LIFE.:rolleyes:

Brian, Catheter, even d2 have all called out BushCO at one time or another.

Hammy got drunk one night, posted his "I can no longer support Bush" blurb, and has now back peddled into FAUX KNEWS territory again.

Yes, it's becoming 39-44 Germany here, but some "good germans" can't accept reality.

They just close their eyes and pretend The Gipper is back......

I've called out Bush many times, but I know you would gloss that over to make your worthless point.

You should pay attention in class. Your ignorance is unbecoming of you.

Cathedral
03-10-2006, 09:33 AM

Hey, you make a very good point here...

Cindy Sheehan got more than what 99.98% of other soldiers families get.
It's usually just a letter for them.

And to be honest, when in history has an American President sat down with every grieving parent to answer their questions? never?

Casey Sheehan was an adult, he signed a contract with his government to serve in whatever respect they ordered him to, and he died honorably fullfilling his duty to his country as anyone who signs that same contract has also agreed to do.
There is no, "But" or second quessing involved, that is a luxery wasted on the living.
Cindy should already know that the honorable thing Casey died for was freedom for his fellow man and woman.
She should know this if she knew her son at all, she should know this because he knew the risks, and he joined anyway, as every soldier who joins the service does, and every family should know.

"All she wants is an answer to her question and she'll go home", i've heard that from her and i've heard that from all the tools yanking her chain. it's all bullshit, she knows the anser to that question, and so does everyone else with sound mind and body.

Now she's just after attention, so she can continue to justify her unrealistic expectations and be used as a political football by Bush haters.
That's all it is about at this point, and your a dumbass if you think any differently.

She's been exploited far beyond her own objective by manipulation. by the people that are financially supporting her and saying they aren't. Look close enough and you can see the puppet strings.

LoungeMachine
03-10-2006, 09:36 AM
ONCE is "many times"??

Immigration is the ONLY BushCO policy you've ever come out against.

Prove me wrong.

Warham
03-10-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't have to prove shit. It's all on record here.

You said that I NEVER go against Bush, which is an out and out lie. You didn't put any disclaimer in there.

Why should I point out other things I disagree with Bush on when you'll just lie again to prove another one of your points?

blueturk
03-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Actually Warham totally renounced Bush, saying that he had lost respect for him, and he couldn't defend him any longer. Unfortunately, that glimmering light of sanity didn't burn long. After a truly pathetic "it's not flip-flopping if I only say it once" defense of his return to the flock, Warham is bleating with the best of them.

"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

Warham
03-10-2006, 01:45 PM
He already mentioned that Blue.

You're behind the eight ball as usual.

blueturk
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
He already mentioned that Blue.

You're behind the eight ball as usual.

Calling Dubya out and totally renouncing him are two different things. Unless of course, you're a flip-flopper.

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" —George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004