PDA

View Full Version : Meet the world's most dangerous terrorists

Hardrock69
03-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Their weapons of mass destruction include battery chargers, Casio watches, and Peanut oil

Steve Watson | March 7 2006

The release of the names and backgrounds of the Guantanamo inmates has revealed what we knew all along, the world's "most dangerous terrorists" are nothing of the sort, they are poor farmers and the like who have simply been grabbed and stuck in cages and publicly tortured for the past four years.

We have tirelessly exposed how no Al Qaeda "leaders" have been captured or discovered at Guantanamo Bay either first hand or via information garnered through torture.

A US army official visiting Camp Delta was quoted in 2002 as saying there are "...no big fish there. Some of these guys literally don't know the world is round."

A recent statistical report, based entirely on data supplied by the Defense Department, and intended to provide "a more detailed picture of who the Guantanamo detainees are, how they ended up there, and the purported bases for their enemy combatant designation has found that fewer than half of the 517 detainees whose histories were reviewed have been accused of any hostile acts.

According to the report (pdf) conducted by counsel to two of the detainees at Guantanamo, 40% of inmates have no definitive connection with al Qaeda at all.

And so now it is being reported that under an enormous amount of pressure the Pentagon has finally been "forced" into releasing further information about the inmates being held in the Gulag in Cuba.

Although the vast majority of the detainees deny any links with or knowledge about Al Qaeda or the Taliban, Dick Cheney has said "They're bomb-makers... They're facilitators of terror. They're members of al-Qaida and the Taliban. If you let them out, they'll go back to trying to kill Americans."

The evidence backing up Cheney's claims is astounding. Let's take a look at some of the overwhelming and compelling facts that make it clear just how dangerous the Guantanamo detainees are.

Mohammed Gul, a former supermarket delivery driver and small time farmer was arrested at his home in eastern Afghanistan. US and Afghan forces found a Kalashnikov rifle in his house, and that made him a suspect in attacks carried out by the Taliban because they use the same guns. oooooooooo he's evil. No matter that the country was littered with these weapons throughout the seventies and eighties during the Russian invasion and literally every farmer has one.

Hafizullah Shah, also a farmer was arrested for wearing an olive green military jacket. Certain terrorist. Now where could he have possibly got that jacket from, in a country that has experienced constant war with several different nations for over 3 decades? Must have been the Taliban.

Abdur Sayed Rahman, a chicken farmer was arrested and remains at camp Delta because his name is similar to a known military judge or deputy foreign minister of the Taliban, Abdur Zahid Rahman. Well it's nearly the same they must both be Taliban.

Zain Ul Abedin (initially listed as Jumma Jan), a native of Tajikistan born in 1978, was captured in Mazar-e-Shariff, Afghanistan, by coalition forces July 3, 2003. He told the tribunal that U.S. forces had arrested the wrong man: ``That's true the people who found me, that's me they arrested me. But I'm not that name, I don't know what they call me. Jumma Jan. I am not that person.'' Turns out he was a taxi driver.

Emad Abdalla was a student in Yemen but was arrested when he visited a University in Pakistan. The evidence against him? He had a copy of the Koran.

Habib Noor was arrested because his mentally unstable brother was accused of fighting with the Taliban on the front lines. He is also accused of owning land that some attackers fled to after ambushing U.S. Special Forces and Afghan military forces. "I was just making sacks to sell at the bazaar to make money for my family," Noor said.

Salih Uyar has insisted his purpose of travel from Turkey to Afghanistan in 2000 was to study Arabic. But no no no, he is thought to clearly be a bomb maker by US officials because he was caught wearing a Casio watch, which is apparently the watch choice of bomb-making Taliban.

These are the hardcore, the ones we cannot let go, we must keep them in cages, chained to the walls.

The truth is there are no Taliban or Al Qaeda top brass at Guantanamo because they were all flown out on US planes in a deal done with Pakistan in late 2001as the invasion began.

INTELLIGENCE INFORMANTS

Whilst the farmers and sack makers grabbed from the front lines rot away inside Camp Delta, there has been one detainee who has shed light on why it is that so many others were allowed to flee or were literally taken out to safety. The Western Intelligence agencies that funded and created the movement are routinely using Al Qaeda double agents.

Bisher al-Rawi claims he was in the employ of MI5. al-Rawi was arrested and moved to Gitmo in November 2002, with his brother, Wahab, while on a business trip to Gambia, in west Africa, to set up a peanut-oil processing plant.

Mr al-Rawi is accused of harbouring the Jordanian cleric Abu Qatada, described as Osama bin Laden's representative in Europe, in London, and also transporting the components of a "weapon of mass destruction". He says he was being used by MI5 to monitor extremists in Britain's Muslim community, including Abu Qatada. The "mass destruction" equipment, say his lawyers, was a battery charger. Al-Rawi has passed a polygraph test and the British Government will not comment on his claims.

This information is not new and has been known since at least 2005 when the British media reported on it. The London Independent reported on al-Rawi on July 5 2006, indicating that British intelligence have a history of using so called Al Qaeda operatives as informants, allowing them to be left alone as a trade off. It was MI5 who gave the CIA information on al-Rawi that led to his arrest. The Independent link has since been pulled.

The use of "Al Qaeda" go betweens by the intelligence services is well documented.

Paul Joseph Watson's Order Out Of Chaos has a whole section devoted to Abu Qatada himself who, as was reveled in a Time Magazine article in 2002 , is also an MI5 asset.

Terror expert John Loftus has gone on record with the fact that one of the key figures behind the July 7 attacks, Haroon Rashid Aswat, was in the services of British Intelligence.

Aswat is a known Al Qaeda operative, yet has been used and protected on both sides of the Atlantic by MI6 and the CIA.

Last November an Australian "al Qaeda cell" was busted by counter terror agents, according to Melbourne's Sunday Herald Sun with the help of information from an Islamic "supergrass" who had met bin Laden had been crucial in the arrests of the alleged terrorists.

It is not entirely inconceivable that the London "bombers" themselves were MI5 stooges. In a recently leaked internal intelligence report, the four bombers were referred to as the "Stepford Four". There is no place called Stepford and the only entry in the dictionary for the word Stepford has the following description: pertaining to a person with a conforming and compliant attitude, much like a robot .

The London Independent revealed that the bombers were well known to MI5. Two of the four were scrutinised by MI5 last year but were not considered to be a threat.

Later evidence revealed that the bombers had traveled to Pakistan to engage in some sort of training. Yet, there have been multiple in depth reports on the fact that these men do not fit the profile of hard-core terrorists and were actually likable people that had everything to live for. See the reports below:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/140705frameup.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jul05/170705questions.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/011105london_bomber.htm

So does this explain why the four bombers seemed to be completely calm, acting normally, going for Big Macs, buying return tickets, arguing over being short changed before they blew themselves up? Were they under the impression they were working as informants for British Intelligence?

We have previously revealed how former MI5 officer David Shayler has alleged, and French intel sources have corroborated, that the MI6 paid a Libyan Al Qaeda cell £100,000 in 1995 to assassinate colonel Qaddafi.

The 3/11 Madrid bombers were also reveled to be informants. The list just goes on and on.

We have previously exposed how the Intelligence agencies funded, trained and armed "Al Qaeda" operatives.

So called "Al Qaeda" prisoners miraculously and routinely "escape" from maximum security prisons all over the world or are allowed to walk away from attacks they are said to have perpetrated

Many, including Iraq terror mastermind, Al-Zarqawi have been reported as captured and killed several times but then mysteriously pop up again, whilst other "captures" such as that of Ramzi Bin Al-Shibah and that of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed have been exposed as outright fakes.

The name "Al Qaeda" itself was made up by Western Intelligence according to British Journalist Jason Burke, who points out in his in his authoritative book Al-Qaeda: Casting a Shadow of Terror, that the name al-Qaeda entered the popular imagination only after US officials used it to describe those who attacked the embassies in Africa in the 1990s.

Some foreign intelligence agencies have even gone public, stating that "Al-Qaeda is a U.S. Covert Operation".

The truth is that those we are told are dangerous terrorists are goat herders and taxi drivers, locked away without trial and under conditions of torture. Camp Delta is nothing more than a public relations scam designed to give us a glimpse of "the new rules of war". We are slowly being acclimatised to torture and imprisonment without trial. These things are now even being debated within our own laws.

The real "Al Qaeda" operatives are sparse yet are direct assets of the intelligence agencies being used in any way they see fit whether that be manipulative control or freedom to operate unhindered. It is clear that our Governments are in control of both sides of this war on terror and unless we continually question and expose their failings they will continue to use it to further their own domestic and foreign agendas undeterred.

http://infowars.net/articles/march2006/060306terrorists.htm

FORD
03-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Thank Allah my CASIO watch died years ago! :eek:

bobgnote
03-07-2006, 07:01 PM
T
Originally posted by Hardrock69

The evidence backing up Cheney's claims is astounding. Let's take a look at some of the overwhelming and compelling facts that make it clear just how dangerous the Guantanamo detainees are.

Mohammed Gul, a former supermarket delivery driver and small time farmer was arrested at his home in eastern Afghanistan. US and Afghan forces found a Kalashnikov rifle in his house, and that made him a suspect in attacks carried out by the Taliban because they use the same guns. oooooooooo he's evil. No matter that the country was littered with these weapons throughout the seventies and eighties during the Russian invasion and literally every farmer has one.

This is worse than I thought it was.

I anticipate some problems, one morning, at about 8 on the east and 5 AM on the west coast, of the USA.

The US is only inciting all sorts of persons to become angry that our State Department asserts millions of illegal interests and transactions around the world, including by the vigorously criminal CIA and all sorts of media with motives to MURDER, yet US Courts and state courts offer little recourse, to those annoyed or injured even worse, by USA affiliates in whatever stampede their Catholic-affected brains are startled into, during whatever manic, sub-animal gathering of subjects of corruption, by corruption, for corruption.

kentuckyklira
03-08-2006, 03:22 AM
The USA have bocome one despicable country in the last few years. How many decades it´ll take a new administration to repair the damage??

Nitro Express
03-08-2006, 05:11 AM
No shit. The Patriot Act reads like something Adolf Hitler would pass in 1935. No due process under the law, secret imprisonment, no trials, no warrants needed. All apply if you are simply suspected of being a terrorist.

The good news is The Department of Homeland Security are such a bunch of bumbling idiots that they don't exactly run as well as the SS or Gestapo. LOL!

Hardrock69
03-08-2006, 10:39 AM
If I did not have family here in the U.S. I would seriously be thinking about moving to some other place.

Lotsa people moved out of Germany in between 1933 when Hitler took power, and 1939 when he began invading other countries.

I am sure they were glad they moved away from Chimpy...I mean Hitler and his iron-fisted rule....

frets5150
03-08-2006, 12:16 PM
If I did not have family here in the U.S. I would seriously be thinking about moving to some other place.

Yup my thoughts EXACTLY!!! :o

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
No shit. The Patriot Act reads like something Adolf Hitler would pass in 1935. No due process under the law, secret imprisonment, no trials, no warrants needed. All apply if you are simply suspected of being a terrorist.

Kind of sounds like the Front Line.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:30 PM

I can only hope and pray...

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Yup my thoughts EXACTLY!!! :o

The door is wide open. Use it.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 12:33 PM

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Like I said I would if I didn't have family here...Read before you speak Fool

I'm just saying pack up the family and do it!

frets5150
03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
The door is wide open. Use it.

:rolleyes:

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM

Call Alec Baldwin. I believe he has had a plane sitting on standby for a couple of years now.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:37 PM

You already wrote this...WTF?

Learn how to post....FOOL.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Why would you want to stay in a country that kills it's own people is beyond me..Old news but read

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/north-81d.jpg

http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.htm

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 12:49 PM
You guys whining and crying about the Patriot Act shoiuld really just leave. Why make false threats when you can be a man and follow through? I mean, if you're that miserable living here in the USA no one is stopping you from leaving.

It's actually enjoyable to read how worked up some of the extreme left-wingers get over this stuff.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 12:54 PM
You guys whining and crying about the Patriot Act shoiuld really just leave. Why make false threats when you can be a man and follow through? I mean, if you're that miserable living here in the USA no one is stopping you from leaving.

It's actually enjoyable to read how worked up some of the extreme left-wingers get over this stuff.

I take it you didn't read it cause you gave no answer

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 12:56 PM
You already wrote this...WTF?

Learn how to post....FOOL.

Maybe you "shoiuld'" learn to spell douche tube...

Interesting how the Neo Con, Pinkerton sperm-junkies can only devolve everything to personal insults...

Right BOY MUNCHIN'? When you're stupid, painfully under-read and educated, and don't have any game: 1.) Just hurl insults on spelling, even if you write like a 'tard 2.) call everyone gay 3.) start complaint threads and act like a drama-queen bitch'tard...:)

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:02 PM
I take it you didn't read it cause you gave no answer

It's fucking irrelevant to what is going on NOW. Unless you believe in absurd/impossible conspiracy thoeries?

frets5150
03-08-2006, 01:02 PM
HAHA shoiuld I Didn't catch that

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe you "shoiuld'" learn to spell douche tube...

Interesting how the Neo Con, Pinkerton sperm-junkies can only devolve everything to personal insults...

Right BOY MUNCHIN'? When you're stupid, painfully under-read and educated, and don't have any game: 1.) Just hurl insults on spelling, even if you write like a 'tard 2.) call everyone gay 3.) start complaint threads and act like a drama-queen bitch'tard...:)

YOU DO THE SAME FUCKING THING DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME...HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET 20,000 POSTS ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD?

WAIT FOR IT...

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE, ASSHOLE!

And pretty much all of your posts are filled with misspelling and name-calling. In fact, most of your posts are so hard to read it's as if a 3-year-old wrote them.

TAKE A BREAK AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD MR. 20,000 POST LOSER.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 01:07 PM
It's fucking irrelevant to what is going on NOW. Unless you believe in absurd/impossible conspiracy thoeries?

First off those are official documents.. second what is conspiracy thoeries..It's Conspiracy Theory

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:11 PM
First off those are official documents.. second what is conspiracy thoeries..It's Conspiracy Theory

Go fuck yourself. Are you SURE they are "official documents"? You found them on the internet so they must be "official", right?

I don't give a flying fuck about my spelling at this point either.

Tell me...what do those specific documents have to do with what is going on at the present time? If they piss you off so much you should have left the country long ago.

Quit bitching and moaning and leave already.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 01:12 PM
YOU DO THE SAME FUCKING THING DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME...HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET 20,000 POSTS ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD?

WAIT FOR IT...

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE, ASSHOLE!

And pretty much all of your posts are filled with misspelling and name-calling. In fact, most of your posts are so hard to read it's as if a 3-year-old wrote them.

TAKE A BREAK AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD MR. 20,000 POST LOSER.

Say ROY, it seems that you've been on all morning though. I leave, you're here. I log back on, you're still here. I log out at night, and you're here. But I'm the loser because I have more posts eh? It really doesn't take me that long to post ROYBOY. But you're sure reading everyone as of late.:)

And by the way, why didn't you leave America when CLINTON was president you 'America hater?' All you did was bitch about the gov't then, I take it?

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 01:15 PM
I have an idea ROY. If you love America so much, why don't you serve in the military you Chicken-cunt, internet panty waste? They're taking old men now, that is if you're not too fat.:)

Warham
03-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Do all you guys need a room? :)

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Don't give him any ideas.:confused:

frets5150
03-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Go fuck yourself. Are you SURE they are "official documents"? You found them on the internet so they must be "official", right?

I don't give a flying fuck about my spelling at this point either.

Tell me...what do those specific documents have to do with what is going on at the present time? If they piss you off so much you should have left the country long ago.

Quit bitching and moaning and leave already.

Tisk Tisk Forgot to take your MED'S today?
Those are official Document's Shit Neck do some homework...

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Say ROY, it seems that you've been on all morning though. I leave, you're here. I log back on, you're still here. I log out at night, and you're here. But I'm the loser because I have more posts eh? It really doesn't take me that long to post ROYBOY. But you're sure reading everyone as of late.:)

And by the way, why didn't you leave America when CLINTON was president you 'America hater?' All you did was bitch about the gov't then, I take it?

I know math is hard for you but here it is again...

Nicky - 20,000 +

Roy - 500 +

You tell ME who the loser is with no life.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Tisk Tisk Forgot to take your MED'S today?
Those are official Document's Shit Neck do some homework...

You didn't answer my question. You keep dodging it.

amadeus
03-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Can't we all just get along?? (With apologies to Rodney King) LOL

frets5150
03-08-2006, 01:57 PM
You didn't answer my question. You keep dodging it.

What is your Question again?

And by the way you can still join. If you are to old to go to the Front Line maybe you can answer phones;cook or do laundry some shit like that.

https://secure.military.com/leads/Recruiting/RecruitingLeadForm1.jsp?ESRC=ggl_rec_genrec.kw&gclid=CMKfxZ2E0IMCFRRuGgodyDnN8Q

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 02:01 PM
What is your Question again?

And by the way you can still join. If you are to old to go to the Front Line maybe you can answer phones;cook or do laundry some shit like that.

https://secure.military.com/leads/Recruiting/RecruitingLeadForm1.jsp?ESRC=ggl_rec_genrec.kw&gclid=CMKfxZ2E0IMCFRRuGgodyDnN8Q

You do not need to be IN the military to be a supporter of miltary actions. In case you did not know, the military is voluntary.

Answer my question.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 02:05 PM
You do not need to be IN the military to be a supporter of miltary actions. In case you did not know, the military is voluntary.

Answer my question.

First off what's your Question
Second that is a responce I expect from a Bush Sheep total Fuckin copout
Third military is voluntary...Not for much longer.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 02:53 PM
I know math is hard for you but here it is again...

Nicky - 20,000 +

Roy - 500 +

You tell ME who the loser is with no life.

Yeah, but that's not hours per day ROY. You've come back now, and you have been on way more than I have lately. Yes, I built up quite a few posts. But it takes minutes for me to rattle off a dozen or so, especially when I post about five or ten articles in a day... I'm a fast reader, and a fast writer. Actually, I have been admittedly on quite a bit the last few days, and I have been posting a lot. But, you've been on morning, noon, and night. And you know it...

And as FORD has pointed out in another thread, you been at this message board BS for longer than I have. You simply got bored here and left. You weren't posting because you left this board, then you comeback and expect everyone to kiss your ass here because you're some RothArmy legend in your own mind... Which is it ROY? You 're too fucking happening for "loser-land," but everyone like SARGE, HITCH, and Kitchen Sink know you and think you're simply grate™ if we ask them. We both know the true number of your posts was wiped, along with previous versions of this board... So was your memory and any stellar fucking genius reputation you had...

Nitro Express
03-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Well, if I left the United States I would want to make sure I had enough money to buy enough weapons and manpower to take over a diamond/gold rich part of Africa and exploit it.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 03:13 PM
First off what's your Question
Second that is a responce I expect from a Bush Sheep total Fuckin copout
Third military is voluntary...Not for much longer.

I'm not goig to repeat it again. Can't you read? Go back and look at my posts. If you don't answer this time then you must not have an answer.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, but that's not hours per day ROY. You've come back now, and you have been on way more than I have lately. Yes, I built up quite a few posts. But it takes minutes for me to rattle off a dozen or so, especially when I post about five or ten articles in a day... I'm a fast reader, and a fast writer. Actually, I have been admittedly on quite a bit the last few days, and I have been posting a lot. But, you've been on morning, noon, and night. And you know it...

And as FORD has pointed out in another thread, you been at this message board BS for longer than I have. You simply got bored here and left. You weren't posting because you left this board, then you comeback and expect everyone to kiss your ass here because you're some RothArmy legend in your own mind... Which is it ROY? You 're too fucking happening for "loser-land," but everyone like SARGE, HITCH, and Kitchen Sink know you and think you're simply grate™ if we ask them. We both know the true number of your posts was wiped, along with previous versions of this board... So was your memory and any stellar fucking genius reputation you had...

First, the most posts I had at the old board were probably around 1000-1500...total.

Second, I will admit that I have been on quite a bit for the past FEW DAYS. I ended up getting sucked in again. It's weird because I hate this place but it's so difficult to just cut and run. What the fuck is with that?

Third, I don't expect anyone to kiss my ass. I could care less. But, when I get called a "troll" by some who have no idea who I am I feel it imparative to point out that I am not of a troll nature and that I have been here before.

Fourth, you really do have a lot of posts. It's mind-blowing, really. But whatever. I am getting sick of name-calling back and forth. Of course, I do it too. It just seems like it's turned a big pissfest already. I used to love flame wars in the old days. Now days it gets old fast. Maybe I'm getting old and soft? LOL

Fifth, if we could step away from the flame fanning you might find out that I don't follow the Buch administration step for step. I'm quite upset about a lot of things, actually. I am willing to consider the missteps that Bush has taken but I will not buy into this whole BCE crap. Sorry, but it just doesn't have any merit.

Peace.

bobgnote
03-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Their weapons of mass destruction include battery chargers, Casio watches, and Peanut oil

The release of the names and backgrounds of the Guantanamo inmates has revealed what we knew all along, the world's "most dangerous terrorists" are nothing of the sort, they are poor farmers and the like who have simply been grabbed and stuck in cages and publicly tortured for the past four years.
A recent statistical report, based entirely on data supplied by the Defense Department, and intended to provide "a more detailed picture of who the Guantanamo detainees are, how they ended up there, and the purported bases for their enemy combatant designation has found that fewer than half of the 517 detainees whose histories were reviewed have been accused of any hostile acts.

Hafizullah Shah, also a farmer was arrested for wearing an olive green military jacket. Certain terrorist. Now where could he have possibly got that jacket from, in a country that has experienced constant war with several different nations for over 3 decades? Must have been the Taliban.

Abdur Sayed Rahman, a chicken farmer was arrested and remains at camp Delta because his name is similar to a known military judge or deputy foreign minister of the Taliban, Abdur Zahid Rahman. Well it's nearly the same they must both be Taliban.
http://infowars.net/articles/march2006/060306terrorists.htm

ENOUGH quote for now, the DHS has taken the server for its contact. That is bad faith, in the circumstances of FRAUD, where DHS hides the same illegal power deals cutting its own funding as resulted in BRAC and incitement of the 911 attacks! DHS is junk. The First Eunuch is already in trouble with Congressssss (ooooh, how punkass intriguing), for being a Eunuch in the First Eunuch's position, all res-buttcheeks where fraud is rampant and overt acts toward unlawful objects are shuffled in a myriad of ways by the review evaders, paralyzing US media, while its funding collapses, toward the anticipated 2008 debacle, as in, YOU did not do the math, Al Queda DID.

YOU did not want to notice the post-deregulation power deals of 2000-1 are not only illegal per se, but THEY ARE HIDEOUSLY INFLATIONARY.

YOU do not get to keep funded STUFF for long, but HEY, if you think you get to keep military aid to Israel, let me assure you, this will be brought to a chilling conclusion, in ways I will not entirely speculate.

See BARRY BONDS? He is the Zacharias Moussaoui doppleganger. See STARSHIP TROOPERS with Denise? All the bedbug-blood is green and orange, like our transbay series, lots of issues dodged, first hero John Rico looks kinda like JT Snow, dad Jack just died after JT helped do the MLB/CBA as Giants' player rep, hiding all the illegal costs, so MLB can suddenly die.

The bug-Barry till he retires game can work. I myself have felt really like we NEVER get to have anything both big and something else good.

Also, baseball is a game of life and death media, which harbinges nukes real well.

Zacharias Moussaoui is in a show trial, where the US hopes to spin him, so he is like the African American bro in the Starship Troop who goes down to rescue Denise, but the brain bug ate Fernando and poked Denise, and natch, when JT Snowden (Casper Van Dien) gets down to the hostage scene, where the racketeer and corrupt organization flaves from Brazil have actually incited a riot and the bedgugs are fit to eat everybody, but Denise's pants stay on.

THAT AA bro in question sets off a tactical nuke, introduced by the Casper guy, whom may or may not get whacked in the sequel I'd better go rent, to see if Barry gets the Juice-bar fags off his card! JT's on the Red Sox, for a mere $2 million, arf arf from way over there.

Re Zacharias the Basic trainer, you folks who have been hiding illegal inflation while you scheme tricks, tracks, and THIEVING have to wind it up; daddy's gonna come home. YOU and your stinking MICKEY MOUSE MEDIA are GUILTY, already. Moussaoui is Mujahadin. DO NOT MISTAKE what time it is! NOT time for more holdup, then punkout.

By 9/11/2001, the US and Israel were judged guilty. Any Mickey Mouse Club justice that is not purged in time, will result in the severest retribution, where circumstances which accumulate will determine the range of outcomes for the USA and its jingo-partners in unlawfully gathered and interested anti-media, which continue to assert any influence, for RELIEF, as in, for our own good sake, GW, wise your ass right UP and stand the hell DOWN!

Your Catholic-fascist anti-media conservatism is NO substitute for founding father conservatism. Your media duplicity will incite attacks. Your media duplicity and obnoxious circle-anti-logic circuses have incited historic wrath. Note the actual nature of the media gathered, for the possible destruction of Moussaoui, particularly. He is a TEST.

You all who get microphones and play it too long better be GOOD or get the hell off for Chuck D and me, and find who's good. NO MORE 007, when 2008 gets here, Curious George overplayers! Doomed?

Maybe. Catholics are so stupid and SO corrupt, how do we get out?

frets5150
03-08-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm not goig to repeat it again. Can't you read? Go back and look at my posts. If you don't answer this time then you must not have an answer.

I can read but can't be bothered with your BULLSHIT...Anyway what does goig mean? Go take a spelling class you tard
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/lastweek31.jpg

http://www.training-classes.com/course_hierarchy/keyword_index/spelling.html

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I can read but can't be bothered with your BULLSHIT...Anyway what does goig mean? Go take a spelling class you tard

Because I'm in a nice mood today I'm going to ask you again. What is the relevance of that old "official" document today? Please tell me.

Thank you.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Because I'm in a nice mood today I'm going to ask you again. What is the relevance of that old "official" document today? Please tell me.

Thank you.

Because your Government planning to murder U.S Military and Civilians is exactly what happened on September 11 2001

http://www.911inplanesite.com/

Order it great DVD you can't argue the facts on that DVD Impossible no way no how. Watch it then get back to me.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 04:09 PM
First, the most posts I had at the old board were probably around 1000-1500...total.

Second, I will admit that I have been on quite a bit for the past FEW DAYS. I ended up getting sucked in again. It's weird because I hate this place but it's so difficult to just cut and run. What the fuck is with that?

Well I can't argue there. I've been trying to take some time away from here for about a month now. But I keep getting sucked into the troll fighting, like today with "BIGBADZERO-IQ/EDDIEVANMAIDEN douche.

Third, I don't expect anyone to kiss my ass. I could care less. But, when I get called a "troll" by some who have no idea who I am I feel it imparative to point out that I am not of a troll nature and that I have been here before.

Fourth, you really do have a lot of posts. It's mind-blowing, really. But whatever. I am getting sick of name-calling back and forth. Of course, I do it too. It just seems like it's turned a big pissfest already. I used to love flame wars in the old days. Now days it gets old fast. Maybe I'm getting old and soft? LOL

Fifth, if we could step away from the flame fanning you might find out that I don't follow the Buch administration step for step. I'm quite upset about a lot of things, actually. I am willing to consider the missteps that Bush has taken but I will not buy into this whole BCE crap. Sorry, but it just doesn't have any merit.

Peace.

I don't think I've ever called you a troll. Hey man, it's nothing personal, well it can be, which is unfortunate...

I go back and forth with a lot of people and it's unfortunate that it degenerates to shear hate with people you probably agree on with more stuff than you really disagree with...

Roth on Bro...

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Because your Government planning to murder U.S Military and Civilians is exactly what happened on September 11 2001

http://www.911inplanesite.com/

Order it great DVD you cant argue the facts on that DVD Impossible no way no how. Watch it then get back to me.

I've watched LooseChange twice. Same premise, no?

I will give you this...there are a lot of interesting questions that are brought up but there seems to be no solid proof to the conspiracy argument. There is a lot of specualtion but I just don't see any concrete backing of this idea.

Do I think we have been told all there is to know about 9/11? No. But, I think if there was any validity at all to the conspiracy idea it wouldn't be something that is pretty much only being discussed by a handful of people, mainly on internet chat forums. And to discredit it further there is the question that if, indeed, such an elaborate plan as this were carried out there would have to be an INCREDIBLE amount of people in on it...and I do mean INCREDIBLE...with lips completely sealed. I don't buy it. Sorry.

I will check out the website you are referring to, though.

diamondD
03-08-2006, 04:11 PM
I've watched that piece of garbage. It's so biased it's retarded. They play loose with the facts and ignore everything that contradicts their side.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Well I can't argue there. I've been trying to take some time away from here for about a month now. But I keep getting sucked into the troll fighting, like today with "BIGBADZERO-IQ/EDDIEVANMAIDEN douche.

I don't think I've ever called you a troll. Hey man, it's nothing personal, well it can be, which is unfortunate...

I go back and forth with a lot of people and it's unfortunate that it degenerates to shear hate with people you probably agree on with more stuff than you really disagree with...

Roth on Bro...

I feel like I'm going to cry.

:D

Warham
03-08-2006, 04:20 PM
I can feel the luv.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I've watched LooseChange twice. Same premise, no?

I will give you this...there are a lot of interesting questions that are brought up but there seems to be no solid proof to the conspiracy argument. There is a lot of specualtion but I just don't see any concrete backing of this idea.

Do I think we have been told all there is to know about 9/11? No. But, I think if there was any validity at all to the conspiracy idea it wouldn't be something that is pretty much only being discussed by a handful of people, mainly on internet chat forums. And to discredit it further there is the question that if, indeed, such an elaborate plan as this were carried out there would have to be an INCREDIBLE amount of people in on it...and I do mean INCREDIBLE...with lips completely sealed. I don't buy it. Sorry.

I will check out the website you are referring to, tough.

I'm not going to post all of the inconcistencies of Sept 11 just to many...Funny how 10 min after the Plane? hit the pentegon the FBI took the Survailence camera from the gas station across the way that in itself is enough proof for me.And the news won't tell you this shit they are OWNED.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm not going to post all of the inconcistencies of Sept 11 just to many...Funny how 10 min after the Plane? hit the pentegon the FBI took the Survailence camera from the gas station across the way that in itself is enough proof for me.And the news won't tell you this shit they are OWNED.

Well, going by what I have seen on the LooseChange movie, yes, there are some questions that come up, especially with the Pentagon. But, like I said, I'm just not ready to jump in head-first and start swimming in the cesspool conspiracy. Just trying to comprehend the amount of people involved in such a cover-up is mind-blowing to say the least. It doesn't seem logical at all.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson And to discredit it further there is the question that if, indeed, such an elaborate plan as this were carried out there would have to be an INCREDIBLE amount of people in on it...and I do mean [I]INCREDIBLE...with lips completely sealed. I don't buy it. Sorry.

I will check out the website you are referring to, though

Money talks Bullshit walks If you were offered 2 million dollars to take your family and move away and to keep your mouth shut you wouldn't?

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Okay, the document is real. It was a covert action plan against Cuba that was rejected because of it's ruthless, counterproductive methods.

The document also has fuckall to do with 9/11. Just because there was once a ruthless covert action operational plan doesn't mean there was one for Sept 11. Obviously you can pick apart things and find some weird shit, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, or that the conspiracy theories are even weirder and far more implausible...

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Money talks Bullshit walks If you were offered 2 million dollars to take your family and move away and to keep your mouth shut you wouldn't?

Ok. Where's the proof with that statement? See, this is what I am talking about. Show me "official" proof that thousands of people were paid off to keep quiet about this huge conspiracy. This is where the whole idea runs right into a brick wall.

frets5150
03-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson Just trying to comprehend the amount of people involved in such a cover-up is mind-blowing to say the least. It doesn't seem logical at all.

Yes it is MindBlowing but anything is possible
Just like all the media said Building#7 came down from the Heat.
Bullshit Larry Silverstein was on tape saying to pull it down not my words his. So you mean to tell me 7 hrs after all this happened that they rigged the building with explosives? No it takes days to rig a building.So this tells me it was rigged way before Sept 11

frets5150
03-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Ok. Where's the proof with that statement? See, this is what I am talking about. Show me "official" proof that thousands of people were paid off to keep quiet about this huge conspiracy. This is where the whole idea runs right into a brick wall.

I can't they won't talk

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Okay, the document is real. It was a covert action plan against Cuba that was rejected because of it's ruthless, counterproductive methods.

The document also has fuckall to do with 9/11. Just because there was once a ruthless covert action operational plan doesn't mean there was one for Sept 11. Obviously you can pick apart things and find some weird shit, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, or that the conspiracy theories are even weirder and far more implausible...

Finally! Someone answered my question.

Yes, the document was rejected. Ok. So we have an old, rejected document from 1962 that has become the supporting evidence for the conspiracy theory that would be the end-all of conspiracy theories.

As I have said before, there are questions which I find intriguing but there is not enough concrete evidence to back this whole thing up.

Incompetance of the Bush administration is one thing but the ability to carry out an operation such as this is entirely another.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I can't they won't talk

Of course.

Warham
03-08-2006, 05:03 PM
That's why I like Nick.

He's a liberal, sure, but he had common sense and is rational, which is far more than I can say for other people here.

:)

bobgnote
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
3/9/06 NSA et al, DHS server still down, Congress reviews unfavorably First Eunuch Chertoff on hotseat for being a Eunuch with reservations, but they don't say it so well, so suction is ongoing in media traffic:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33890&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

The truth is there are no Taliban or Al Qaeda top brass at Guantanamo because they were all flown out on US planes in a deal done with Pakistan in late 2001as the invasion began.

INTELLIGENCE INFORMANTS

Whilst the farmers and sack makers grabbed from the front lines rot away inside Camp Delta, there has been one detainee who has shed light on why it is that so many others were allowed to flee or were literally taken out to safety. The Western Intelligence agencies that funded and created the movement are routinely using Al Qaeda double agents.

Bisher al-Rawi claims he was in the employ of MI5. al-Rawi was arrested and moved to Gitmo in November 2002, with his brother, Wahab, while on a business trip to Gambia, in west Africa, to set up a peanut-oil processing plant.

Mr al-Rawi is accused of harbouring the Jordanian cleric Abu Qatada, described as Osama bin Laden's representative in Europe, in London, and also transporting the components of a "weapon of mass destruction". He says he was being used by MI5 to monitor extremists in Britain's Muslim community, including Abu Qatada. The "mass destruction" equipment, say his lawyers, was a battery charger. Al-Rawi has passed a polygraph test and the British Government will not comment on his claims.

This information is not new and has been known since at least 2005 when the British media reported on it. The London Independent reported on al-Rawi on July 5 2006, indicating that British intelligence have a history of using so called Al Qaeda operatives as informants, allowing them to be left alone as a trade off. It was MI5 who gave the CIA information on al-Rawi that led to his arrest. The Independent link has since been pulled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Thursday March 9, 2006, R. Lee Ermey's MAIL CALL ran on History Channel for a good couple hours, and I check the Semper hi-fi progression, since it is REAL good and all the military college I can pay for, right now.

The Pappy Boyington outcomes where first Pappy and his wingman got shot down, partner was dead, Pappy was captured, the Black Sheep then went out and lost Corsairs, then were reformed into other units before the end of the war and Boyington's return to the states, might be just the way the Bush-Cheney sky-high-airlines captains end up.

The episode we need to focus on NEXT is the one where Gunny Ermey (don't call him BOB, that's MY name) explains how the crescent moon on our MREs is a death-sentence, as the Bush administration gets REAL stupid, into the early years of the 21st Century. That concept originated AFTER the turnback of Turks. Don't get too overconfident about being a soft target for al Queda AND growing insurgencies, since the perennial-patsy French did PASTRY, called the CROISSANT, based on the same idea! LOOK, friends and TOADS, both! The Chinese are gonna EAT the USA like a big Cane Toad, gulp and swallow. Do we get to live through that, easily? Or do we get softened up, like Girls Behaving Badly, by a big load of whack to our soft, Catholic-undermined belly?

Catholic-spawned drunks in Catholic-tainted media replaced ethics and morality with invasive anti-morality, invaded at home and abroad, and now, abroad has some serious math lessons, our ladies from Spain are not studying. Spanish is now not very important, since the Catholic anti-culture and Abrogado excessives have taken assets, like whores cutting their tricks for salvage, then translate GIGO, like, I don't got to show you no stinkin' badges. Spanish has been made culturaly irrelevant for ME and for us. We cannot participate, in viable Hispanic media. It's on its way to being dead media, still alive in millions and millions of heads, but IRRELEVANT to media trends!

SpongeBob says the cartoon hides how the cut, dried, cleaned up on and ABANDONED sponge star has been held hostage, and the corporate cartoonists are punking around, not busting the electric eel gang (Gov. Gray Davis, Ken Lay, inflationary post-deregulaton deals, et al). But the cartoonists DO understand CIA profiling AND junky-colorists joneses.

That is what Catholic-tainted media offers our KIDS, while they hide the inflation from the Catholic-mafia-intensive power deals, 2000-1, like a bunch of drunk PIMPS who won't share print OR broadcast, with me.

Drunks flying around like Greg 'Pappy' Boyington, all overconfident and wrestling in newly-torn unis in bars, aren't going to go down to the wire, at war, WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO SPEAK FIVE LANGUAGES, and YOU AMERICANS struggle at merely your own dialects, speaking AND spelling.

Americans with their 'Big 5' sports degrees are NOT enough for the likes of Islam and the current generation of Mujahadin. Semper Fi has become Semper FUBAR, so the Ermey episode where he takes of in B-52 and discusses the ejection procedure cogently is a real fit. Semper WHAT?!

We suffer domination by tyrants. We are F*cked Up, Beyond ALL RECOGNITION, like where Catholics (Scalia+) have controverted all US media and shove mafia interpretations of the Constitution at us, where we HAD founding father-conservators, before. The tax base will fail, and we will suffer such attacks as needed, to POISON OUR SOFT UNDERBELLY, such as by radiating our US farmland, roads, maybe the entire breadbasket, to SHOW YOU and the world, how the Sahara was made in a blink, by the constantly invading hordes from outside Islam, particularly by the ugly Romans, then by their uglier, Judeo-Christian, hustling western 'civilizations,' post-Crusades, now consolidated in the wake of the reactionary Ottoman Empire.

The 'Croissant' theme can be a rude awakening, at 8 AM on the right coast, 5 AM on the left coast, and damn the in-betweens! Why in the WORLD would anyone assert a FRAUD like Israel, as Judea in the West Bank area until 126 AD, then try to rekindle this with Euro-Zionist zealots, who are watered-down Semites, into conquest? These have been ethnicly cleansing while barking about 'anti-Semitism,' LOUDER AND LOUDER, since they invade Palestine in 1882 by posing as pilgrims with money, then they incited radical Islam by advocating the Orthodox Jewish religious state, now inciting nuclear war there AND in the USA.

That is RIGHT NOW, tequila-suckers! RIGHT NOW winds down to Jimmy Bond year 2007, then it ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you looking all like Las Vegas with NO WAGES! Your own power deals are sucking your funds dry, then there will be a SENTENCE, LEVIED BY MUJAHADIN.

Nobody knows right now what that sentence will be. As we can see by the Moussaoui progression, the verdict is ALREADY GUILTY, in the Mickey Mouse meets Barry Bonds and they both get spun out like OJ-type of trial, progressing. The US inflicts CIA and deadhead tri-lateral agendas on the WORLD, illegally, unfairly, and FOX coverage claims BOTH Fair and Balanced. In frustration, I found newshounds@googlegroups.com has a progression of distrust, like mine.

Barry looks like Moussaoui, MLB has illegal CBA with the unnoticed, passed costs from the illegal inflation it it, so does NHL after a strike, and the NBA, and soon, the illegally configured UGLY NFL will have an illegal CBA, with illegal passed energy costs, JUST LIKE EVERY LABOR DEAL IN THE USA, since 2001!

Al Queda's 9/11/01 trend opposes all that is actually wrong with the US, which has yet to be a house properly divided. When what happens to divided houses actually happens, we will all know, but do consider that 2008 is 18x7=126 years after the Zionist invasion in 1882, and it ain't pretty after that boy James Bond leaves you, which will be in '008.

The US is a ridiculous girl, behaving badly, where Marines have been tested, and not enough is done, to anticipate the war, which WILL come, or the ordinance the US has delayed by oppressing its own citizens such as me, which though now emerging in US service illegaly, is ANTICIPATED.

When that ordinance becomes made better and faster in the East, and it WILL be made cheaper and better by dozens and dozens, the US is doomed, having started a bar-room brawl, with an educated looking group, which are now fed up with punky, US-sportsbar, Catholic-spawned, anti-intellectuals and their ugly American anti-media.

Beware your FOOD, your breadbasket, your fat, soft underbellies, your ignorance of how STUPID your reliegions are, how GREEDY your leaders are, how INTRASIGENT your mobs are, and how DEAD you will get, from being DEADHEADS who cannot even play US Blues in a cover band, ONCE, let alone get with the fact that the Dead fenced that stolen riff, like most every other post-Hendrix corporate band did, with similar booty!

The progression of unlawful manipulations and review evasions makes the gathering of US media directed at Al Queda and the rest of the Middle East, INCLUDING AT ALLIES AND AT ISRAEL, very illegal and unwise.

So meanwhile, the schools in California have been HIDING how inflationary the power deals are and how much they illegally inflate student fees AND costs of living, yet the UC and CSUs assert proliferated, outdated, ivory-tower administrations, which have willingly absorbed the state's illegal power costs since 2000, jacking student fees every semester, yet continuing the despicable sabbatical ciruit, at CAL evident as the usual runaway-bride prof, with $300K+, suddenly running afoul or ugly somewhere, then JACKING the salary, while student services are regularly cut.

CAL has big, new football and basebal programs, but the AD's office has been suppressing my complaints of illegal costs, for a couple of years, WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST FILED SUIT, ON THEIR OWN. The UC Attorney in Berkeley has heard from me TWICE and ignored me both times, re illegal power deal costs. The walk-on scene at a major Crime Scene University, including at over-rated CAL, is TOO UGLY, now that Coach Tedford has willingly and kknowingly eaten the state's cost worm, which resulted in the end of Caltrans control of the eastern span bridge, outside Coach Tedford's window, in 2001, before he was at CAL.

The delaying of honest announcement of the illegal prices AND costs impairing CAL funding and student services is unlikable. CAL has no heroes showing, worth the name. But the stadium project lives, like the new baseball training facilities, WITH THE COST WORM AND MENS REA CULPA, in the CAL administration's AND in the coaches guts.

Watcha gonna DO, when you should have put that #7 guy in there, at AD? CAL is working well into the anticipated funding collapse, never MIND what the Chinese who have to clean up their mess will have to do! Put in the Mex-drawers players at CAL, or your TV will STINK. Look at Birgeneau and Tedford looking pat, saying We're at Berkeley. So how's the WORM, in your bellies? When do you lose your tequilla AND your lunch, on the sidewalk? Cost poisoning is GONNA HAPPEN.

Wonder when the rubberheads will be smart enough to hear Vertigo and get the money over here?

Semper Fi is alive, but barely. Lee looks like he's been doing movies. But he hung his tags at Iwo's black sand, one episode. That means, you watch his TV on History, with the time you thugs and victims have left! The eb and flow of 'Seas' and 'Cs' over time includes CAL, Catholic, COPS, and CHINA. China is going to OWN STUFF. What do YOU think we are going to get to BORROW? A Joe Montana RZ, Asian-made?

Heck, might be lotsa stuff our I-House C-boys will come up with. Huh?