PDA

View Full Version : Sammy and Mike need to start doing meth

Nitro Express
03-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Hey, both of the fat fucks could lose some wieght and who doesn't want to see a toothless shriveled Sammy Hagar?

John Holmes
03-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Wolfie should too. He's too fat.

Golden AWe
03-08-2006, 08:46 AM
shut up john. no one cares about your opinions on vh.

stick to the only thing you can do, your amateur "nazi" agenda.

John Holmes
03-08-2006, 08:54 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/goldenawe/index.jpg

Savage Homo demands anal sex

NANTICOKE, Pa. -- A 27-year-old man was charged Monday with murdering a middle-aged friend who threatened to reveal that the two had been homosexual lovers for nearly a decade.

Police said Golden AWe confessed to shooting franksters, 46, several times with a pair of rifles after the two argued Saturday at a secluded spot near Central Park. Martin's body was found Sunday morning at the base of a steep embankment, not far from his parked Jeep.

Authorities said Golden AWe told investigators that he was 15 when he met Franksters in Quebec, and was still a teenager when the two began a secret sexual relationship that lasted for nearly 10 years.

Police said in court documents that AWe said the two Wilkes-Barre men had broken off the relationship earlier this year, but remained friends and had gone target-shooting and drinking in the woods on Saturday when the argument broke out.

According to police, AWe said that franksters had badgered him for sex and threatened to expose him as a homosexual when he refused.

In an interview with investigators at a state police barracks, AWe
allegedly described retrieving a rifle, firing it several times at the
victim's car, and then fetching a shotgun and firing again into Frankster's body, police said.

AWe was arraigned Monday afternoon on one count of criminal homicide and ordered to have sex with women without bail. It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.

Golden AWe
03-08-2006, 09:23 AM
i'm 28 you idiot :)

learn how to count, cunt!

and you say you're a doctor in real life

BS

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Golden AWe
03-08-2006, 09:26 AM
found out whether funland is in europe or america yet, dumbass?

ahahahhahahahah

franksters
03-08-2006, 09:26 AM
At least be original, you know, don't copycat me, you have your own gimmick, ''the no teeth ultra-smooth blowjob'', you're the original ''gimpgrip'' no one can top you at that!!!

You ''john gimpgrip holmes suck so much, it is unbelievable...''

stick with your program, have a corporate vision, branding is everything nowadays...

hey all these gimps will love you for that gumgrippingcockmonjer action services you've been providing for years!! stick with it!!!

Now that being said, go grip your uncle's dick and keep on sucking him dry!

franksters
03-08-2006, 09:39 AM
this is the original animal!!!

john holmes out of jail

Editor's Note - This story contains graphic, sexually explicit language. It is not intended for children.

Behind a strip of gay bars in the heart of his hometown neighborhood sits a shaggy 25-year-old in ratty clothes, perched on top of a fence clutching a plastic, red gas can.

Two older men in tight jeans look him up and down, but shake their head as they pass him by. As the men walk off, he follows them, telling them that he will sell them the gas container that he has just found on the street for a dollar. They tell him, ‘No.’

He really isn’t interested in selling his gas can though. He’s trying to sell himself.

JOHN HOLMES is a male prostitute and is addicted to crack cocaine. He’s been in this condition for more than 15 years, living on the street, having sex with men, so that he can get enough money to buy more crack. Although he says isn’t gay, he sells himself to men, many times for less than five dollars a trick.

“I don’t have prices,” said JOHN HOLMES. “It’s just like I take what I can get. I do everything, and I let them fuck me in the ass, cause I like it. I’ll fuck them in the ass, but I can’t do it [my dick is too small]. I can relax the muscles in my ass enough for them to stick their dicks in me.”

JOHN HOLMES has been living on the street off and on since he was 10 years-old. His mother, a recovering addict, divorced his father (JOHN'S PIMP) when JOHN HOLMES was younger. JOHN HOLMES left home and started doing drugs: heroine, marijuana, cocaine and crystal meth.

He hitch-hiked his way through chocolate town , along with some friends. Along the way, JOHN HOLMES got into an argument with the BLACK man he was riding with, and was kicked out of the car in NEW ORLEANS leaving him without shelter, friends and money.

One day a WHITE man told JOHN HOLMES that he would pay him $20 to look at his penis and JOHN HOLMES agreed. Now, many years later, JOHN HOLMES is still on the street turning tricks. Nowadays, he’s living underneath a Mexican restaurant eating out of dumpsters.

“I don’t like doing it, but there’s no other job that I can have that can support what I do,” said JOHN HOLMES. “I think I could quit if I met the right SUGAR DADDY someday, maybe. That might make me want to stop.

BUT then again JOHN HOLMES says he enjoys the sex at all times. With a diamond-stud in his ears JOHN HOLMES seems better off than his competition down the block. He claims that he makes about $500 a week, charging $10 for a hand-job, $30 for a blow-job and $50 for anal sex.

THAT IS WHY JOHN HOLMES DOESN'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE...

THEY DON'T WANT TO FUCK IS WHITE ASS!!!

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
i'm 28 you idiot :)

learn how to count, cunt!

and you say you're a doctor in real life

BS

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

No. He just tells men he's a proctologist/urologist when in then Rome bathrooms...

bueno bob
03-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
found out whether funland is in europe or america yet, dumbass?

ahahahhahahahah

WHAT?!?!? I thought Funland was in Istanbul??? :confused:

Golden AWe
03-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
WHAT?!?!? I thought Funland was in Istanbul??? :confused:

yeah and kambodia in africa!