PDA

View Full Version : Sammy is in just for this tour ...

Calderone
04-10-2004, 11:05 AM
http://users.bigpond.net.au/goo/links/samhs.jpg

azcrdnal
04-10-2004, 01:47 PM
you are 100% correct.

Roth-Halen
04-10-2004, 01:54 PM
THOSE WOULD BE THE GREATES NEWS I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE

azcrdnal
04-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Roth-Halen
THOSE WOULD BE THE GREATES NEWS I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE well get ready thats how it is going down.

PHOENIX
04-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
well get ready thats how it is going down.

Wrong!

My sources tell me that after this tour they will have Gary Cherone out on the road with them.:D

Wayne L.
04-10-2004, 02:30 PM
I think it's just speculation at this point about Sammy only doing this reunion tour in the US then returning as a solo artist again but I wouldn't doubt it since this tour is all about the return of Eddie Van Halen after a long absence from the spotlight.

Panamark
04-11-2004, 01:54 AM
"Even if they do decide to tour Oz theres no guarantee Hagar will be part of it"

Thats the best piece of info I have read about this whole scam for months ! I predicted that if/whenever the Australian press finally
reported on this, it would have an anti-Hagar slant. I doubt they would
even bother draggin Spammy over here, especially after the Ga y Cherone debacle.

This by the way, is the first report regarding the Hagar deal Ive seen in Oz. Still havent heard anything on Radio or seen anything on TV about it. Not that Im interested, but theres been fuck all reported.

madraoul
04-11-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by sammycalderone
http://users.bigpond.net.au/goo/links/samhs.jpg

Long time VH fans? When in the hell did they jump on board? Do they know what VH means? Seriously, I thought Australia was on our side. That's the American side. Not the non-Spanish speaking Mexican bar owner side.

Panamark
04-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Dude, we are on your side, we have been hanging out for "*THE* Van Halen reunion for a longtime. I actually think this is a good report from a Dave fans perspective. I hope we are never subjected to another bastardized Van Halen lineup. Just because this reporter is hopeful about Spammy doesnt mean the rest of us are. Seriously, I have never met a Van Hagar fan in Australia, throughout my whole life. I think theres a couple of Aussies at the links, but it wouldnt surprise me if they were actually Dave fans. The dude that runs Melodicrock is the only Aussie I know of that actually digs Van Hagar.
The only time I get to have arguments is online. Every dude I meet in Oz always prefers the original band...

thefive
04-11-2004, 02:31 AM
I do not know if this is a real newspaper report.

thefive

rustoffa
04-11-2004, 02:37 AM
sammycalderone is the shit!

Calderone
04-11-2004, 04:08 AM
:)
go to the newspaper website.